Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

You'd think dropping 10k on sc would be shameful enough.

e: I want to play a findom in SC now.

lofi fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Nov 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

lofi posted:

Market of marks probably exists!

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

lofi posted:

Heh, it's already in the game!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I'm not shaming cuckolds or anything (though thinking about it, isn't shame the whole appeal? I dunno), I guess not disrespecting is the better word- the funniest part of this is that in his marital situation, there is not one but two people more sane and rational than him.

You know poly relationships exist, right?

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

I like to imagine it as the two adults in the household having to physically wrestle him to the ground, open up his wallet, and remove his credit card while he shrieks like a child because his spaceship jpgs are ruining the household budget.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fashionable Jorts posted:

I like to imagine it as the two adults in the household having to physically wrestle him to the ground, open up his wallet, and remove his credit card while he shrieks like a child because his spaceship jpgs are ruining the household budget.

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Spaceship JPEGS $10,000
Utility $150

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my wife and her boyfriend are mad at me

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Addamere posted:

Food $200
Data $150
Rent $800
Spaceship JPEGS $10,000
Utility $150

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my wife and her boyfriend are mad at me

spend less on food and rent.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company

Kavak posted:

spend less on food and rent.

pfft like a Citizen would ever spend less on food

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Fashionable Jorts posted:

You know poly relationships exist, right?

And apparently the financial arrangements are a cause for some concern when someone joins a spaceship cult.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Hav posted:

And apparently the financial arrangements are a cause for some concern when someone joins a spaceship cult.

I like the irony of using the word "poly". My god the game has a ton of them.

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

Archive Priest of the Stimperial Order

Star Citizen Good, in all things forevermore. Amen.
:pray:
November Set 2
Some Context: There was a new patch a week or so ago with planet level, no longer just barren moons. It also has a train station with NPCs and a few lines. This new level has a lot of the citizen’s cocks hard because there are a lot of new 3d assets to look at. Mechanically there is nothing new besides a couple missions that I assume are all fetch quests.

Beet Wagon posted:

:reddit: posted:

I was diddling around Lorville last night when I went to the bar. I had been really excited about the grabby hands, and although I was most excited about the coffee mug, other glasses would do just fine. So I went to the bar and ordered a beer. After the bartender handed me a whiskey, I left the bar and enjoyed Lorville's lack of open container laws. What ended up making me happy, was that after I left the bar, I was able to walk over to the clothing store and gently place my whiskey glass down on the sales counter and proceed to shop. Once I was done shopping, I walked over to my glass that was still in place and picked it back up. I love that. That's my glass and I get to keep it with me.

So I thought... this glass MUST go on to the table in my Connie! So I traveled allllllll the way back across town with my glass in hand, careful to not sit down or click anything that would make me drop it. I forgot to note my arriving gate (note your arriving gate, Lorville is big) and ended up exiting at the wrong gate - 7000m from my ship! After dedicating myself to a run that was far too long on foot... I continued running on foot, my glass still in hand. It took about 30 minutes of constant running to get from gate 3 to gate 4 - that's how big Lorville is. After what felt like eternity, my whiskey glass filled with pollen and dirt from the run, I reached my Connie. I called the elevator, entered the ship and immediately ran to the center and raised the little table. In a moment of chest pounding victory, I placed the first ever decoration into my ship... something I had dreamed about for the longest.

It instantly fell through the table and the hull of the ship and disappeared in the grass.

Star Citizen is the best video game ever made and you'll never convince me otherwise

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I wish there was a video game where I could get a drink and place it down somewhere - this would be the best gaming experience of my life and I would be willing to pay many thousands of dollars to get it.

Elderbean posted:

Citizens always go out of their way to grossly over exaggerate the fidelity of the game. There's no actual gameplay so they'll write a novel about how they walked from point A to point B in a space station while describing every little detail even though it's all just set dressing. It all reads like north korean propaganda too.

Sarsapariller posted:

Citizen: They added even bigger empty planets with nothing to do on them look at all these screenshots I took get FUDDED goonie, look at the TREEEEES

Goon: But that's just taking what already didn't work and adding more of it

Citizen: I'll see YOU in the VERSE

*Clips through floor, explodes, spends next 3 years respawning in wank pod*

The "best CitizenCon ever" made it possible for me to sell my various rare JPEGs nearly at cost. So I got most (93%) of my money back

Amazing Zimmo posted:

https://clips.twitch.tv/MoldyAbrasivePotatoTooSpicy (Worth Clicking: Commando's ship disappears immediately after he begs it not to)

OCS working really well

Virtual Captain posted:

LOL
https://clips.twitch.tv/BoldFreezingWombatSmoocherZ (Worth Clicking: Streamer Spergs out about how Star Citizen is no longer a scam)
https://clips.twitch.tv/PreciousBadNeanderthalNinjaGrumpy (Worth Clicking)

The Titanic posted:

I'm super happy that it took CIG several years to implement a very pretty landscape.

Within that time though, PS4 games now look like this:

==Sandi's character gets previewed==

Agony Aunt posted:

From the article

"We can not wait to learn more about this new character and to discover it in game!"

Afraid you are going to have to wait. Its just a JPG for now.

Agony Aunt posted:

They really have to hype anything they can't don't they?

CIG add a single NPC.

Backers think its some sort of achievement.

PS: Is Pusher some sort of drug dealer then?

Blue On Blue posted:

You will all feel so stupid when its revealed that pusher is a spacecancer survivor and that's why shes so sickly looking

Beet Wagon posted:

/r/starcitizen users are - almost to a rule - insufferable dickweeds who absolutely can't handle getting dunked on and will flip the gently caress out if they get a single downvote, which is extra funny because at least a handful of them routinely try and downvote any post I make in refunds lol. They'd do well to realize that nobody gives a poo poo about upvotes and that it's exactly that pearl-clutching over "muh upvotes!" that goons find hilarious.

Agony Aunt posted:

Just goes to show, goons have a direct impact on delivery. If it wasn't for goons, SC would already be released! Look at RDR2! Did goons brigade that game? No! We didn't! And lo and behold, the game released!

Ipso facto, there is a direct correlation between goon brigading and the ability of a studio to release a game.

In short, SC's failure to release can be fairly laid at the feet of the goons, and has absoloutely nothing to do with a man who says sandworms are not a joke.

When 10 Questions for the Chairman were a thing, there was a user here who would translate them into "layman's terms", and I cant seem to find them again.

FUD activity pretty much ceased after the Legatus controversy and has been dead ever since.

quote:

It's rather amazing how completely and utterly poo poo Star Citizen is. I'm the guy who clocked in 100 hours of E.T. on the 2600 as a kid and thought "what do you mean" when I later learned people hated it.

==TheAgent goes drinking again==

TheAgent posted:

me: did you enjoy working there in any capacity
them 1: do you enjoy posting this retarded poo poo on the internet for Derek Smart fans
me: I will take that as a no
them 2: met my fiancee there, so yes
me: is Chris invited to the wedding
them 2: only if we can't get cocaine from our regular guy

TheAgent posted:

me: aren't you guys stretched thin tho?
Current Empolyee: I don't think so. It doesn't feel that way
Me: but doing 2 quarterly releases for two titles seems like a lot for 500 people
Current Empolyee: it's a single title. It's one game
Me: okaaaaay
Current Empolyee: we work smarter than anyone else in the industry. Twice as effective

TheAgent posted:

me: do you think they'll get sq42 out next year
Ex1: probably
Ex2: more like 2020
me: like a complete game?
Ex1: *laughs* totally
Ex2: they have enough art for it
Ex1: it will mostly be slow crawls through corridors and travel times
me: do you think it'll be an advent rising kinda situation
Ex2: what in the gently caress is that

When you want that 'Tier 0' feel

The real issue for me is they have always shown one thing and either it disappeared, failed to materialize or becomes the new tier 0. Chris and co have been dishonest from day one of the KS and have continued the trend. Based on the demo that he claimed to create which he did not gave the impression he was much further along thus helping the money train start flowing. The have showed off demo after demo has helped continue the hype train without delivery what was shown. Concerning the old city tech fly through I do remember him saying he might not let us this close but none the less he still did the bait and switch.

Scruffpuff posted:

I know some people think the thread is not as good as it used to be, and that might be true. But even though it's not visible from the surface, Star Citizen is in a great place right now. There is incredible humor bubbling just beneath the surface, and if you know what to look for, you can see signs of it everywhere.

I've said this here before and it bears repeating: CIG is hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to banks and private investors. The pledge meter is fake, but that doesn't mean they didn't get $200 million. In fact they got closer to $600 million all sources considered, and they use that money to make sure the graph shows a perfectly consistent line.

It hardly matters. Chris steered this ship into the iceberg years ago, and all the funding now is attempting to send down enough life preservers and ropes to maybe get it back to the surface on dreams and lies. This "game" is a terminally, eternally broken piece of complete and utter poo poo that it was 100% destined to become the nanosecond it was helmed by one Mr. Chris Roberts, esq., failure incarnate.

Grubby Hobo posted:

All those posters on r/starcitizen who "understand game development," and not one seems to have enough experience to understand that a project with 10,000 actual bugs, that never seems to get more stable, is in trouble.

Daztek posted:

Recently got into Star Citizen and it's been very fun so far! Last night, I started up the game like any other time and after getting up from my bed and going to the door...there was an NPC just standing there. I thought maybe I could move to their left or right, jump around them, interact with them, or even crawl past their feet.

NOPE!

I could not for the life if me get this drat NPC to move out of my way. I even tried to log out and back in and I was put into the same room! It was late and I called it a night.

This was both funny and frustrating at the same time. Any ideas on what to do if I find myself in this situation again?

even NPCs grief citizens

Scruffpuff posted:

Store Citizer: Love it or hate it, SC needs to exist in order for gaming to advance.
The current thread title is extraordinarily cringe-worthy. I have little trouble believing backers said it, but it has an interesting undercurrent of surrender. They know the game itself is total poo poo, so they invented another reason for it to exist in what remains of their minds. It's as false a statement as any other I've heard from the commandos, but this one is the first I've heard that worked in the bargaining stage of grief.

Colostomy Bag posted:

Robert's really has delivered the most glorious clusterfuck to these dead forums. Hell it cost $200 million, but a small price to pay for the almost continual laughs.

Beet Wagon posted:

all major mechanics are in game

and then when he was asked about Jump Points and how they don't exist yet tried to claim that I said there wasn't a single system in the game lol.

So, actually yeah nevermind I take it back he does fit the mold for "debate club imbecile"

RSI Aurora MR unplayable

Aurora airlocks sometimes kill you when you try and get in (from EVA, not sure about on the ground), it's a bug, it's not supposed to happen, and I'm 98% sure it's been reported a whole bunch since 3.3.0.

Workaround: Use a ship other than an Aurora.

orcane posted:

Background: This guy is a serious idiot on a forum for former EVE Online players who was defending Scam Shitizen and Clown Robbers for years. Everyone who criticized the game didn't understand game development, did it to be edgy and cool, was a Derek Smart lover, or all of those things:

quote:

Ok, logged into PTU.

I was positive towards the game for the most part so far, but if THIS is the design they're going for i loving hate it.

Empty pointless city, tens of minutes of getting lost and walking around for zero gameplay value, just to shove your pretty models at me? gently caress off. Not what I gave you money for you cunts.

I sure love walking around aimlessly and taking the metro in my space shooty games yo!

Love how they dont even give you a clear map or anything. This is such awful design it's giving me an aneurysm.

quote:

I see it as a clear display of intent in their design bringing out the dire issues with the player experience. Also utter incompetence at designing a good intuitive experience. Some of the core issues that have been with the game forever that are just getting more obvious. I love how they cant even manage to give you a reminder for which hangar your ship is in anywhere if you get in queue for a slot (really, such a massive city has only a couple hangars and you cant get your ship?). It's been like this for as long as i remember. Or a simple easy to navigate map for places. The UI is loving awful and will stay awful because the chief moron in charge doesnt realize it just doesnt work and is completely committed to this design mess.

"sandbox" is such a lovely copout term by now. loving excuse for lovely gameplay design because "players can make their own fun".

I've been positive for plenty a long time with this but they're taking the piss with some of their design decisions and have given no indication fixing it at any point.

Scruffpuff posted:

Star Citizen doesn't loving work. It will never work. It was built wrong from the jump. Designing software is like trying to get a tree to grow a certain way. You have to plant it in the right place, direct its growth, trim it early and guide it into the shape you want. If it grows the wrong way, a chainsaw to major branches doesn't fix poo poo. You have to chop that fucker down 100% and start over. Backers are acting like dollar values passed or more and more art assets are getting them closer to the finish line.
Star Citizen is nothing more than an undertaker dressing up the corpse for the wake.

And the real bitch about all this is that at some point, the rubber hits the road. At some point what's on the PU is declared a Tier-0 release. At some point, people play it and see it's broken. At some point, after enough "patches" come out and nothing loving works, people start waking up one at a time. All this is absolutely inevitable. Just impossible to predict a timeline for.

A Commando posted:

just you wait until Star Citizen comes out and you'll see, it'll be everything ME:Andromeda wanted to be, only around 30 times better (and better than Elite Dangerous, BF1, GTA 5, Far Cry 5 and EVE combined)!

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

To the cultists:

I have some news to enlighten you: Star Citizen is going to be released sometime. No... not the game you've been fantasizing about. No... not the vast seamlessly blended MMO featuring planets, dogfighting, FPS gameplay, AI indistinguishable from players, 50-man carriers roaming space and defending small mining ships from pirates, procedurally generated cocktails and birds. That game doesn't exist, that game won't ever exist - despite the fact that that game has been sold to you to the tune of 200 million dollars.

But a game will release, and THAT game will be very little that you were promised. It will have abysmal netcode, shallow gameplay, decent visuals, and mediocre reviews. It will not draw populations of players like WoW, not even close. People will compare the game they "launch" to what they promised and take note of the stark differences. CiG will hand wave this away by claiming it's a "soft launch" and that "development never really ends." It's a weak shield to legitimate criticism, but you will eat it up. You will be playing the biggest flop in MMO history - but we all know you will love it to pieces despite having every rug pulled out from under you. Such is your faith and devotion to Chris Robberts.

This is the reality that you, and the goons face. A game will "launch", CiG will not implode to an FBI raid after CRYTEK leaks their financials - nor will they ever make the game they have sold to you. It will be a happy bland middle - falling drastically short of anyone's expectations.

Here's the kicker: The only interesting thing which will be going on in Star Citizen is the constant and unrelenting battle of goons vs. cultists.

You need us.

We are the only thing that can provide a glimmer of entertainment with whatever hot mess eventually makes its way to STEAM. We are the bad guys, we are your motive force. We are the only group of people who can be relied upon to play this game with you, regardless of how lovely Star Citizen is. We will be there.

So carry on trying to obfuscate, deflect, and conveniently forget everything CiG is doing during the development of this rolling disaster. When the day finally comes for your autistic birthday party - we are the only kids who are going to show up.

See you in the 'verse.

Virtual Captain fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Nov 20, 2018

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

Thanks as always cap!

I do want to make a comment that is meaningless in the grander SC shitpile though. There is no way Sandi is as good at French as she likes to pretend. She has a slightly more than vague idea as to how to read French aloud from a prompter but that's about it. Her French is dogshit, it is bad and I am no Parisian. Hell, my French is Swiss French.

It doesn't matter but I had to get that off my chest, being a French speaker.

NLJP fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Nov 22, 2018

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

NLJP posted:

Thanks as always cap!

I do want to make a comment that is meaningless in the grander SC shitpile though. There is no way Sandi is as good at French as she likes to pretend. She has a slightly more than vague idea as to how to read French aloud from a prompter but that's about it. Her French is dogshit, it is bad and I am no Parisian. Hell, my French is Swiss French.

It doesn't matter but I had to get that off my chest, being a French speaker.

I don't speak French and I guaran-drat-tee you my French is better than hers because I have an ear for accents and pronunciation.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

dragonshardz posted:

I don't speak French and I guaran-drat-tee you my French is better than hers because I have an ear for accents and pronunciation.

drat that's cool

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Vos gueules calisse.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Thread recap: strctizon bad

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Potato Salad posted:

Thread recap: strctizon bad

wow look at this goon FUD, mods??

Morglon
Jan 13, 2010

Safe and sound, detached from reality.
Just like your posting.
Meanwhile Star Citizen the non Roberts version is about to release.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/392160/X4_Foundations/

It'll likely be pretty broken for the first six months based on the past games but it's seriously pretty amazing what you can do with space games when you're not a scamming bear.

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

November Set 3

Scruffpuff posted:

"We have had numerous reports of missions breaking at various stages during their flow. We would like your help tracking down which are routinely failing to complete. If during normal mission play you encounter an issue that causes you to be unable to complete the mission or the mission fails erroneously, please reply to this thread with the following information"

Is part of the astroturfing. It's cribbed from real development studios, implies that CIG is tracking "bugs," it implies they're fixing them, and it implies even more subtly that it's unusual to have them. The entire purpose of that sentence has nothing whatsoever to do with backers or with QA. It's to make it look, to a casual observer, that CIG is a game development studio and that they're so far along with the product that they're asking their players to help them find those last few bugs, which is usually the stage any given game is in once the big ones are squashed and things are more or less finished.

I mean, take "we have had numerous reports" for example. Implication? Everything was perfect when they tried it, but a handful of people reported problems. The reality? They know drat well the game is loving not only broken, but not even built yet. A skyscraper without beams and rivets isn't "broken" - it's just a pile of loving parts. But those 5 words make it sound like they're Sherlock Holmes performing due diligence on an elusive mystery.

Once you understand the state the "game" is in, their little blurb is ridiculous on the face of it, but like pretty much the entire rest of the project, the point isn't to make a game - it's to take money.

Renegret posted:

What's made SC funnier for me lately is that I've been watching a bunch of Mark Brown videos lately. He has a segment called Game Maker's Toolkit where he talks about the design choices and mechanics of video games and what makes them good or bad.

Every time he talks about doing something, not because it's realistic, but because it creates interesting experiences for the player, I laugh. He has a bit about emergent gameplay where you need a game world to be consistent and predictable so that the player can push the limits of the engine to cause interesting things to happen.

In star citizen, if you push on a door, you fall through.

https://twitter.com/890Jump/status/1063996148615131141

==Toxicity==

Little chat about toxicity in this community.
those who are extremely fast to verbally abuse anyone who has negative feedback about the game should stop and re-think their lives.

This post stems from several interractions I've had while on the PU and PTU in the last week, whereby I will be talking with other players in the chat about our thoughts on different game mechanics such as the restricted fly zone in Lorville, and another player will interject with verbal abuse in an attempt to silence us.

Yes, this game is in alpha. Yes, the developers have been working very hard to deliver a game like none other for us, but that doesn't mean that people aren't allowed to have their own opinions. People need to understand that when someone says negative about the game they're not "moaning like a bitch" or "crying over an alpha", they're actively talking about the game and suggesting ways in which it could be improved.

Nobody wants Star Citizen to fail, and attempting to silence people because they have a problem with an aspect of the game which might very well be problematic is a terrible idea. If you want something to succeed you identify problems with it and work towards ways of fixing them, you do not hound the people who identified said problems; that does not achieve anything other than pushing players in an already very niche playerbase away from the game.

Remember kids, anyone who criticizes Star Citizen is a Troll and Derick Smart supporter.
No person could possibly have any legitimate complaint about this example of perfect fidelity.

SC fans like to praise this community for being "the best", while the harsh reality is that this must be the worst of all reddit communities I've ever come across. And I'm active on literally dozens of reddit communities. The blind, cultist level fanboism here is just unreal and the official forums are even worse.

And while the inability to view a healthy perspective on this game in itself is bad enough, what's really killing this community is the absurd lack of tolerance against any critical views. The number of times I've seen reasonable, well-argumented critical comments completely downvoted into oblivion is just beyond any subreddit I've ever seen. The fact that people feel they must first deliberately apologize and praise the game (like this topic really) before they even dare to deliver any criticism is really telling in that regard.

Blind fanboism is just cancer to this community, I have no other words for it.

==New lols for old JPEGs==

mods changed my name posted:

really any time I've spent in an armored vehicle of any sort I had always wished they included a dedicated break room in them

Beet Wagon posted:

did you see their Warthog ripoff with a portal axle on the bottom of the wheel?

e: it also has claws for *squints at screen* traction?

Statutory Ape posted:

hold on guys gotta get my car declawed

naw that's not a typo.

Razorwired posted:

It's from an earlier thread when Citizens were posting their sweet JO Pods Cockpits and custom peripherals for a game still in the concept art stage.

Those controllers probably technically work but at that time there was 0 idea about what the game would actually be like. These weirdos were building rigs off of "Well the guy in the trailer had gimbals on his space guns so obviously I'll need to be able to fly with one stick, rotate the guns with a second and actually lock on with a third."

Blind Rasputin posted:

After seeing the last video of unfortunately just how many polygons the game loads at once for the city, literally crippling to any regular PC, I am convinced star citizen is a mental disorder.

Mr Fronts posted:

1. Again, missions do not work. IF you're lucky you might find one or two that kinda work but that's it. 98% of the missions just do not work, cannot be completed, etc.
2. Buying ammo then logging out or crashing out means that when you log back in, all that ammo you bought is gone and so every time you load the game, you have to buy it all over again.
3. Buying ship components and weapons, same thing. many times what you bought is not staying persistent in your inventory.
4. Turrets on many ships are still glitchy and hard to use.
5. NPC's - invincible. They don't move and you can't kill them in ships.
6. Missiles - don't work worth a drat if at all.
7. Navigation - While it works, many times you have to futz around to find a nav point or turn on and off your nav system to find the right spot.
8. Persistent log out still does not work at least 70% of the time. Whether in bed or landed somewhere, more than half the time you log in where you did not log out.

Sarsapariller posted:

The whole game is built to be super slow and ponderous. Running tires you out so you have to walk everywhere. Elevators and trains take literal minutes to transport you. Spaceships take up to half an hour just to fly between planets, and even longer to fly from Hurston's surface back to space.

Except, they loving forgot to tell Cryengine any of that. It is an engine made for action games! So death comes at you super fast, in the blink of an eye. Your ship and your character are made of eggshells. Walking up a slope will kill you if you get unlucky. Actual combat time, with guns, is measured in seconds for your character. Once you're injured there is no slow crawl back to civilization- you bleed out in 10 seconds or less and you're dead, end of story. Your ship should degrade in combat, but it doesn't- it's either fine or dead, too. And if neither of those get you, likely you'll just time out or crash somewhere in the vastness of space. When you log back in, your trip will have been entirely reset, except now your ship is on a 15+ minute respawn timer, because gently caress you for trying to get right back to playing the game. Stand around and enjoy the experience.

This game is revolutionary

There's ships, guys. Lots of ships. Coming and going. I'm seeing them explode out into the upper atmosphere and then they're gone. This is all in real time and that's the thing.

It's dynamic and I'm just a tiny part of this. I could stay here all night just observing. The electro score music is perfect.

I've never played a game like this before.

And it's just started.

They're actually trying to do what they promised.

Amazing.

Scruffpuff posted:

quote:

The complete disregard of any kind of coherent game design is the most troubling aspect of this project. I'm sure that many of the developers have thought about these issues. It is a shame that the people in charge of the game's direction do not seem to be interested in making a game.

Bingo. This is what people here and elsewhere are talking about when we say there's no game. Backers point to the graphics on the computer screen and say, "That's stupid! The game is right there!" No, the game isn't right there, graphics are right there. There is no game here, and not even one of the drawing board. Literally nothing has been considered at any conceivable level - just ships that fit into Chris's mind in the jigsaw shapes already put there from actual valuable science fiction IPs.

Foo Diddley posted:

So I was at a party and this guy walks up to me and sez, "So I herd that u :justpost:" and I'm like "Of course I :justpost:, what do you think I'm some kind of rear end in a top hat? Some kind of jerk!?" and I threw my drink in his face

Anyway that guy was Chris Roberts! And everyone stood up and clapped

Virtual Captain fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Nov 25, 2018

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

November Set 4

SoftNum posted:

Today my favorite citizen fantasy is that Bezos gives any amount of shits at all about their dumb space game. In fact I bet Amazon is pissed since I think only one game so far has come out with Lumberyard. It was released last month and per steam the multiplayer is busted as hell. That's pretty lovely return over almost 3 years now.

Beet Wagon posted:

The travel times are pants-shittingly stupid tbh.

The only thing they do is give a reason for carriers to exist, and that could easily be done using a “fuel economy” mechanic instead.

They absolutely destroy a couple game mechanics in the name of money

They are actively unfun unless you own something bigger than a constellation and they will 100% decimate any potential new player population.

There is no legitimate defense for these other than “I own a big ship so gently caress off losers”

e: I’m wrong, the other legitimate defense is “I have a hammerhead and I want to grief losers as they drop out of QT at Hurston” which is admittedly sort of just a variant of the first excuse

Travel times to do anything are ridiculous. Like 15 minutes to get to point A to point B, and the entertainment during this period is like, what? Watching a hyperspace animation? I dunno there was just so much TIME between fun activities. And while I'm sure there are those who get their giddy over catching a virtual train to go get in their virtual spaceship and kill virtual time in their virtual travel. Not like I don't do enough of that in real life but w/e. But omg its just so BORING.

A Commando posted:

Casuals were given a hand, now they want the entire arm [Travel Times]

Please don't butcher Star Citizen, the space sim and the MMO just ecause you can't play as much.

Mr Fronts posted:

Every time CIG nails down how something is ACTUALLY supposed to work, they risk alienating a sizeable chunk of backer ~dreams~. This is a perfect example.

colonelwest posted:

There's no good reason for egregious travel times in a space game. If you want a sense of scale, make long journeys require resources, planning and/or multiple stops I.e. gameplay; forcing me to sit and watch a 15min long looping hyperspace animation is not going to immerse me in the "scale" of your universe.

But the whales seem to be gluttons for this sort of crap, so I imagine it will only get worse once they add other solar systems.

we will not be doing 'regular runs' between Hurston and Crusader, for example. And if you are, you are doing it wrong. Your single session will consist mostly of play in a single planetary system. With that in mind, the travel times are fine, if not a little short.

Rutibex posted:

:psyduck:
what is the point of this?! EVE online has ships with different warp speeds. this means it might take a fast interceptor ship 20 seconds to warp across a solar system, where a slow capital ship will take 2 minutes. this is a big difference and has a huge impact on gameplay.

Beet Wagon posted:

Okay yeah but if you could just hop from planet to planet willy nilly you might realize that the amount of "stuff" they've actually created for this game is tiny and there's no possible way they'll ever complete their "100 star systems" or make them seem big and interesting and full of things to do.

Did you ever stop to think about that, smart guy?

Tokamak posted:

M'commando

I'm a big supporter of Star Citizen and always spread the gospel about it, but saying the content right now is worth $50-$60 is just not correct.

Peter.Quint posted:

When I was a child me, my brother, two friends of mine would play in this small quarry that people dumped rubbish in. Not food waste or gross stuff, just old building materials and furniture, bricks, etc. We'd run around with plastic guns and pretend to shoot each other, makes bases, sword fight with sticks and PVC tubes, pretend it was a kingdom with areas and that kind of thing.

And that's basically what the citizens are doing. They've got a rubbish tip and they're running around using their imagination to pretend it's a magical kingdom.

The desire to escape into a fantasy world is so strong with the citizens, I don't think I've ever seen a game community like it.

Scruffpuff posted:

I'm struggling to think of anything as bad as Star Citizen.

When I was a kid my parents got me one of those C64 triple game packs that had these inscrutable games from companies nobody ever heard of. They had no instructions and were bizarre and practically unplayable.

Nevertheless, being poor, I played them all. For hours at a time. And even the worst and most impenetrable of them had more gameplay than Star Citizen, was better thought out, and had fewer bugs.

To call Chris Roberts the anti-developer is too kind. He's some kind of parallel universe supervillain that changes pixels from green to blue with a touch, with the cost of destroying everything else in a corporate radius.

TheAgent posted:

the biggest supporters of the game will be the ones who turn on CIG with a vitriol unseen by anything so far

the guys who mentally break after sinking 5 or 10 thousand dollars into this game will straight up make this entire forum look like a bunch of tough loving, yet still deeply caring idiots

you can see this happening with Shroud of the Avatar. one of the guys who spent like upwards of $20k now believes the whole thing is a giant conspiracy developed by SJWs and the Clinton campaign to take down the gamer vote

I wish I was loving joking

Sarsapariller posted:

My experience on buying an Idris P as a non concierge

A helpful new Citizen explains how to get an Idris:

* Buy 1000 dollars worth of other ships
* Now you can see the purchase page for the Idrid
* Buy the Idris
* Get an instant refund on the other 1000 dollars worth of stuff

Perfect! Don't worry! CIG always handles 1000 dollar refunds promptly, there's zero chance you will lose two thousand loving dollars doing this!

Virtual Captain posted:

Here's my guide on how you too can get unflyable JPEG #22:

1) Don't
2) Preorder
3) Games
4) or
5) Chris'
6) Promises

Deathreaper posted:

I installed the game today to see what all the hype is about (free week). It ran decently on my system at 1600p, 32GB ram, 5960x and a 1080ti. Game seems to love threads, all 16 were parked at 60 - 70% all the time? Also a bit of a VRAM hog at 8GB. RAM usage was closer to 8 GB at peak during my 3 hours of play if I remember correctly. Anyways in 3 hours I managed to figure out how to get from the airlock to my ship only wearing a pair of boxer shorts, fall through about every surface in the game and antagonize the whales by clipping through their $300+ ships. On that last point the clipping is so bad I think it might literally be possible to enter an enemy ship by clipping through it and exiting your own - this will be my objective tomorrow. I will attempt this feat and shoot a whale in the face while I board. Also the flight model is literally as described here "noclip in space". $200m well spent. Space legs is cool tho.

Why are people paying 1400 dollars for ships? Is that real money? Seems excessive to a ridiculous level.

They have been groomed by gradually rising prices and extreme hard-sell tactics for the last 6 years. Every new ship is just a hundred or so beyond the last one, and look, it's got all these things we promised to you! Sure we haven't delivered on them yet, but think how cool it's going to be when we finally do! Here's an animated advertisement to help you visualize. Sure you could wait until we actually release the product and it fully works, but we're going to raise the prices between now and then so get in early and save money! Really your spending is helping us make the game, though we did say we were fully funded about 150 million dollars ago... anyway you should be proud of your investment! You're an admiral now! You've earned status! Quantities are limited, buy quickly and don't think too much about it or you'll miss your chance!

It's all marketing, marketing, marketing. Unfortunately some people are really susceptible to it.

Sarsapariller posted:

A Commando on Twitter posted:

Hey there
Im just a dude on Twitter
No one official or anything

but maybe I can help

Let me go pull up a new account sign up and see if I can get to the same point that you see.

What do you see right now?
Cosplaying as an incognito CIG employee

Agony Aunt posted:

LOL, the shill is still at it:

"Your friend probably threw a grenade. Ships don't blow up for no reason"

Choco is already loading a new game and the shill can't give it up.

And still going on and on

"they shot the cutlas before and played around with guns. then they may have blown a hole, drained oxygen and maybe he had no helmet on"

Fidelity!

LOL, Choco just called the shill delusional. :D

Said its not a good game for streaming and if he's going to die without reason and without being told why he's died, he's not going to play it.

"We almost did a mission... in 4-5 hours"

Brilliant.

Colostomy Bag posted:

Star Citizen: Our bad.

Scruffpuff posted:

More than 4 years later than the estimated date, and Star Citizen not only hasn't done this yet, but has nearly abandoned the concept of fleet battles entirely since they can't do it. And in true CIG fashion, now they're talking Idris, the implied lie being fleet battles can't be far behind. So they're promising something they don't have by selling something they kind of have.

I've never seen a scam quite like this. Imagine in 2013 you tell people "I'm going to have a cancer curing water called Canc-away by 2014." Then in 2014 nothing happens. Then 4 years later you start printing bottles with "Canc-away" labels and start preselling them, promising you'll fill them. Now on this second round you didn't promise they would cure cancer, you said that back in 2013 and these are completely different bottles that just happen to have the same name. But you know damned well people are buying it based on poo poo you said 5 years earlier. Ah, but you didn't technically say that this time blah blah.

It's almost the perfect crime.

==What was in that drink?==

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Is there an in-universe reason why the Space Simulation has speed limits on space ships?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

lofi posted:

Is there an in-universe reason why the Space Simulation has speed limits on space ships?

Fan theory or Company theory?

Because neither are good.

Edit: Mirificus-bot or someone else should post the idiotic claim about "not being able to accelerate faster than the explosions" post from the old forums.

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

lofi posted:

I don't know for sure, but I'm going to guess that they're using non-newtonian physics where engine size determines speed, and when your engines stop flaming, the spacecraft also stops?

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Well obviously neither will be good, I know what subforum we're in. ;) I just wondered how CIG were handwaving 'yeah, we know we said it's a sim, but that's hard you guys'. Have they just not talked about it, then?

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Edit: Mirificus-bot or someone else should post the idiotic claim about "not being able to accelerate faster than the explosions" post from the old forums.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Mirificus is legit the best poster

Skyscraper
Oct 1, 2004

Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

I really expected that to stop after the first one. These people really do need a space sim.

xanif
Nov 3, 2010

Beer: Who was your first kill, not counting old men?
Eonwe: One of the outlaws in the Brotherhood.
Seraph84: I was there that day. You were only a squire, sixteen years old.
Eonwe: You killed Friendly Tumour with a counter-post. Best move I ever saw.
Oven Wrangler
And here I was thinking the Oberth effect was a real thing.

Well put, Star Citizen community. You have dispelled by belief in how orbital mechanics work.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Skyscraper posted:

I really expected that to stop after the first one. These people really do need a space sim.

They learned from the best, Chris Roberts. Don't worry that there's a public video showing off just how brazenly stupid the man is with regards to gravity, when speaking with other scamming legend, Richard Garriott.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
https://twitter.com/TarkaRoshe/status/1067455427108052997

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

:eng99:

Nickiepoo
Jun 24, 2013
Wait those aren't all the same person?! Hahahahahahahahahaha

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Newton, who famously had nothing to do with gravity. :pranke:

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Isaac Newton posted:

I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
We’ve dumped Newtonian physics. We’re much more careful about who we partner with now. :trustme:

(As if Robert’s Space Industries is the healthier partner of any business relationship)

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

November Set 5

Hav posted:

Priorities, I mean, they have to work on a whole bunch of other things before they work on a fe...

https://i.imgur.com/JkOH73v.gifv

...male.

trucutru posted:

Are we sure that SC is not some sort of performance art project?

big nipples big life posted:

The new phase in the Goon War on Store Citizen™: point out tedious poo poo that is missing until the citizens destroy their own game.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Beet Wagon posted:

Honestly, the only thing about Star Citizen that legitimately makes me angry (other than the fact that they won't just give people refunds) is how incredibly, insanely, pants-shittingly stupid and dull the world they're building is.

They're hyping all these people up for a "living, breathing, galaxy" that is going to be about as unique and interesting and consistent as a middle-schooler's knock-off Starship Troopers creative writing assignment, and it's loving infuriating.

Scruffpuff posted:

quote:

that article should just be replied with that video where the engine crippled ship _bounces_ off the moon surface. Multitonne items *do not bounce*. Internal impulse usually overcomes structural integrity. I know that some people believe that it's a fools errand, but I always intend to be the person loudly eating something and asking 'Yeah, but why are you using an elastic collision model there?'

That's one of my major complaints about the physics model. Even if they claimed "the ships are made of magic metal unobtainium and therefore structural integrity is unbreakable" they still wouldn't bounce, they'd impact the planet surface and loving pierce it if it's a perfect lineup, or gouge and slide crash while tossing tons of displaced rocks and other material into the air. Even if the planet were indestructible, there would still be enough force vectors in play to prevent that ridiculous bounce we see.

That lack of physics carries over into the biggest problem I have with the big ships - the lack of inertia. They should take an enormous amount of effort to get moving, and an equally enormous amount of effort to stop. And during all this, there should be consideration like, if I provide enough thrust to move this ship, what's to just keep the thrusters from peeling themselves off the hull with that force?

Nothing in this "game" is thought out at any level. Even when it works, it sucks.

==X4: FOUNDATIONS is Released==

DigitalPenny posted:

Croberts sits alone in the dark room, light only by brief flashes of light from the monitor that commands his full attention. He sits watching in horror mouth agape, not even noticing the small trickle of blood that has begun to flow from his coke lined nose.

Silently his right eye starts to twitch, every single moment is worse than the last. His dreams, his vision, his purpose has been stolen, corrupted and tainted. He cannot tear his eyes away from the horror. He knows thousands around the world are also watching, many who once trusted him.

Crober pours himself another large tumbler of whiskey without taking his eyes of the screen which he then spills clumsily down his shirt as he swallows the contents of the glass in two large gulps. He wipes his face with his sleeve absently as he cannot break his concentration from the screen.

He watches a gamer land his ship on another capital ship without game ending bugs. Then as he walking around the capital ship docks at the station all in real time.

The horror begins to turn into rage … he blurts out … This is my dream ! and its never been done before how can you take this from me!!

The player walks into the bridge of this carrier now docked inside a station. His grip tightens around the tumbler, green pixels on screen taunt him. The lack of struts, the excessive viability from the cockpit make a mockery of the space sims, the very genre which created and ruled.... Amatures

He takes a deep breath, and starts reassuring himself. Don’t worry Chris you got this, those Europeans make the buggiest stuff ever .. while You ... YOU are an emperor of game development, you know how hard game development is. This is all cutting edge stuff, its not been done before, they don’t have the money or the manpower or time to pull this off ... this 'demo' will show its true colors soon enough.

Then the last straw comes …. A little bit of text on the stream,

PLayAX:Have I missed much?
SC4Eva: Dude like a solid 4 hours we have not even stopped for a crash, it all been amazing

Chris picks up the phone, and dails ortwin. He rants and raves yelling down the phone in fury.

Sue these stealing bastards back into poverty! it complete plagiarism of my lifes work !! show them the meaning of butt hurt snow falkes Ort!!!!!

After a long pause ortwin addresses Chris calmly

Chris, it is not plagiarism if you make it first.

Quavers posted:

X4 achievement:

:laugh:

Sarsapariller posted:

MISC is definitely not just the first acronym that popped into a hack writer's head when he was given the assignment "Come up with a corporation for all the random poo poo that doesn't belong anywhere else." In the year 3000 Space Japan will partner with the space Chinese Turtles to make a whole bunch of ships with space Chinese Turtle technology. Why didn't they partner with the space Japanese Birdmen? Don't be a loving racist, okay, that's why. Anyway some of these ships are getting to the core of what is wrong with Star Citizen so here we loving go.

MISC Razor
Reviewer's Thoughts: Another example of scope explosion. So CIG introduced a race mode early on in the game's conception. I don't know why, nobody was really clamoring for Formula 1 in their fleet combat sim, but after coming back from Monaco Chris seemed to think it was very important to include for some reason. So they started selling race ships. First it was just a variant of the 300i, but faster! Then they sold a dedicated race-only ship, the M50. Naturally racing wouldn't be very exciting if there was only one ship, so they sold another- the Razor, and it is strictly faster than the M50 so I guess gently caress you if you bought the earlier ship. As for the races themselves- well, there's only one track, nobody plays that mode, and it has never been updated or changed in any meaningful way. It takes about 2 minutes to complete a race and mostly involves instantly rotating your ship at the next ring and just gunning it. To alleviate this tedium, CIG introduced "Scramble Races" in-game, but they are randomly mixed between space races and ground races, and hey guess what you can't haul ground vehicles in one of these, so pretty much guaranteed you will never get the race you want. Also the actual race itself is broken. It is pretty clearly the lowest possible priority. This is because racing in a fleet combat sim is stupid, and everybody on the dev team knows it except for Chris.

MISC Prospector
Reviewer's Thoughts: Much like racing, mining in Star Citizen is a hosed up mess. Early on mining was introduced as a pillar of economic activity in the game's concept, because Eve has it, and other MMO's have it, and Elite has it, and it's just kind of a staple of spaceman space adventures in general. How else are you going to get minerals in the year 3000 if an intrepid commando doesn't pilot his faster-than-light ship up to a big asteroid and shoot some chunks off of it? Robots? Don't make me laugh. Anyway illogic of mining in a post-scarcity economy aside, Chris had grand plans for mining. You'd fly up to the rocks and scan them by planting sensors on them and detonating charges. One player would control the cutting lasers, another would handle the tractor beam, another would run the ore processor, because those all sound like exciting jobs that people will spend hundreds of hours doing. They sold a great big-rear end ship for like 500 dollars based on this concept. Then a couple years went by, and they sold (and immediately released) this one. It doesn't have sensors to place. It doesn't have explosives to detonate. It doesn't have a tractor beam or an ore processor. It has a single laser, and you mine by firing it into the rock, exactly like every other space game. Critically, though, this ship is the only thing in the game that can mine. And it costs 155 dollars. CIG took the whole mining mechanic, reduced it to the same laser-on-rock as every other game, and then sold it to backers for triple the price of a full and complete AAA game. loving... Star Citizen, man. Of course if you point out to backers that this ship is fundamentally incompatible with the concept of mining introduced and sold along with the great big frigate-sized ship, they will tell you that "It's tier 0! They will improve it!" They won't improve it. What they're going to do is come up with a completely different type of mining, that only the big ship can do, and the type of mining that the Prospector can do will always remain exactly as it is now. That's right- they are going to have to start implementing whole aspects of the game entirely for one ship or another, because they loving sold them already and didn't think about crossover.

TheAgent posted:

when the knives and forks come out and they being feasting on each other, I'll laugh and laugh as they point to each other over FUD and goon conspiracies and their "but but I love star citizen, I just have some concerns" threads are locked and deleted

I mean, watching the whole SotA farce unfold is a glimpse into the future of star citizen, just multiplied by twenty

M_Sinistrari posted:

One of those whales or wannabe whales might be a friend of mine who got hooked into this thing during the kickstarter. He did try his hardest to get me and my fiance into throwing some money at it for a while

I pretty much tuned out his Facebook posts about the game until one day he messages me out of the blue asking how I'm doing and all, then asks if I can help him out. Turns out he's a bit short on his rent and naturally I asked what happened. I'm thinking health crisis or emergency car repair. Turns out he bought ships expecting a check to arrive in time to cover things by the time the rent came due, but check was late and he was scrambling. Had it been something like covering a medical bill or an emergency repair, I would've given him something, but not this. I suggest he talk to his landlord about the rent going to be a bit late but he's not able to do that because he's been buying ships to the point rent's been late before and he's exhausted that excuse with the landlord. I tell him I'm sorry and I can't at this time, and I guess he found someone to cough up since I didn't see him posting about needing a place to stay. The next month, he's posting asking for suggestions of flexible ways to earn extra cash so currently in addition to the call center he works at, he's also driving for Uber to keep affording to throw money at this game. I don't know if there's been times after he talked to me about having trouble paying bills because of his throwing money at this game and I honestly think he's going to have a breakdown if it ever officially comes out that this is a scam with how much I'm guessing he's already tossed in.

quote:

I looked at the other Star Citizen streams, where the thumbnails showed that they were in the game (there were two), and when I joined, they were both killing processes post-crash

My wife said the same thing "Why would they ever release the game when they're pulling 200k a month?"

quote:

quote:

look at the NPCs standing on seats or blocking ways leaning at walls or looking at empty walls

at hurston especially there are real big groups of NPCs blocking the hallways. The guards have raised their rifles for no reasons and every few seconds they reload.
Rant, not bug. Belongs in spectrum. This is not the place for that kind of thing, thank you. Please stop flooding the issue council with crap! Also, this is Tier 0 of NPC's, they will improve, give it time

Sarsapariller posted:

Another thing I can't believe is that people still buy brand new concept ships. CIG has already established a pretty solid patten:

• You will not see your concept ship for 3 to 4 years after purchase
• Unless you cause a fuss about it, then we'll just quietly drop it and you will never hear about it again
• When it is released, none of the promised mechanics will be attached to it
• When it is released, it is likely to be extremely broken, or totally different from the way it was pitched, or both
• If you still like it when it comes out, don't worry- it's not like we are going to stop selling it or anything. You can always buy a small LTI pack and upgrade to the nice ship at basically the same price as the old money from 3 or 4 years back.

I mean even if you were a rabid superfan, with that kind of a deal why would you ever leap on a brand new JPEG? Just loving wait. Yet every sale, the great big megaships are snapped up in minutes.

Mr.Tophat posted:

Buy high, sell out

Sarsapariller posted:

Loadout switch exploit
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/issue-council/star-citizen-alpha-3/STARC-71739-Loadout_switch_exploit

So it turns out if you just click fast enough, you can put any item into the slot of any other item in the inventory system. Whoops!

I just avoid talking about SC on the general gaming subreddits. Hating it is a meme now, so logic doesn't matter. DS has done his work quite well, unfortunately.

I have to say though that Lorville, as pretty as it may look, still needs a ton of work. Not only performancewise but also visually. From distance (close and far) it is a giant ghosttown with a few, very basic and faked airtraffic sprites

There is so much tech that literally needed to be invented for all this to be possible, for what CiG is trying to create they are delivering at a staggering rate, keep in mind that planet tech came in as a prototype just 3 years ago. Once the foundations of this game is completely laid down the development is going to really take off.

==A Wild Modder Appears==

I am concerned that people are going to try and cheat as so far CIG's attempts to lock anything down were thwarted in a single afternoon so I am going to carefully drip updates on this project to keep you and CIG safe from scum who have no respect for modding.

So in summary:
1. You are mad they did not hire you.
2. Lets release all this hacky poo poo to show them how 1337 you are
3. plz hire me
I hope CIG sues you.

Missions are broken on servers but not on local apparently

So while playing around with the modding tools and offline mode thanks to u/_unknown44 i found that all missions seem to work while offline, AKA delivery admin guys talk to me and Recco as well as eckhart speaks to me.

Just a interesting observation that the problem seems to be server side and not really a problem with the game code as I first guessed.

FailureToReport posted:

I've been told by Citizens that I'm just in it for the clicks and views, so I might as well start promoting my message I guess.

Chris Roberts posted:

we'll be able to get to thousands of players playing concurrently in the same location star systems they're not all going to be able to have a thousand people dogpiling together they won't be able to render it all at the same time but you certainly will be able to have a thousand people on the planet of Hurston for instance

Chris hopes to get thousands in a solar system and then clearly states that it won't be able to handle that with everybody being in one area.

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Gotta admit, those are some sweet looking jpegs. The racing one makes me nostalgic as hell for Wipeout, it had such good physics.

Virtual Captain
Feb 20, 2017

--wrong thread--

jizzy sillage
Aug 13, 2006

New post by Virtual Captain? Sweet! Now to click on it and...

Oh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

You too, huh?