Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like SC6 better than Tekken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Although the japanese found an insane bug where if you have a move you can do from a grounded position I think you can do a free super or soul charge. I just watched Aris get both Soul Charge and Critical Edge with 0 meter.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not only is it free but it's instant from wakeup. lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's a handful of bugs people have been finding. Voldo has an unblockable low that's nearly instant, talim has weird unintended cancels, some other stuff. They'll probably patch it all, this is the kind of stuff they iron out in arcade tests but SC has always been a console first FG so we get to experience the Cheese firsthand.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I think I like watching Tekken more but SC6 is so fun. I wish I hadn't decided to main the one character that actually has execution barriers, i thought this game was for babies.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
are u guys on PC or PS4?

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

most ppl in this thread are on pc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PC bro. *muscles into the room and knocks all the contards on the floor by flexing my biceps and traps* So where's the pussy?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

are u guys on PC or PS4?

PC bc PS4 internet always sucks and you have to pay for it, and tbh the netcode SC6 PC is laready pretty bad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was practicing stuff with Raphael yesterday and realized when you use the Zorro strip move on a woman he sneers and says Stand Up! but if you use it on a man he gets excited and says Now thats more like it!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I was practicing stuff with Raphael yesterday and realized when you use the Zorro strip move on a woman he sneers and says Stand Up! but if you use it on a man he gets excited and says Now thats more like it!

Come on man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845698&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=29#post489094086

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I even quoted it and said lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've bEen practicing his iPR stuff and can kind of consistently do the wrBB iPR KK just frame B which is fairly epic. I'll never be able to do it in a online match though bc theres so much lag and I was blocking that.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Most just frames ib this game are really easy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the iPR is the hard part yeah you can just mash out the end part

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

iPFreely

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Been making Yoshimitsu noises in the shower.

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
Tekken World Tour Finals last chance qualifier top 32 is going on right now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Can't wait to wake up at 4am to watch the finals tomorrow

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone take a pic of Markman for me while I'm at work.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Steve's wearing a tropical print cardigan over a white indie rock T-shirt and he has Feng bracelets on one arm.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cozy Markman

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Picked up 3 lbs of T-Bell on the way home an dmade it back just in time for top 8 of LCQ. This is gonna be sick!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The dimeback/pekos match that just happened was the coolest Tekken match I've seen since lil majin went off at evo.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Slept through all of day 2 so far.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Slept through all of day 2 so far.

there were cool games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Armoire King and Julia reveals were epic.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
this game loving rules

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i appreciate how marduk looks like a homeless guy

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone broke into the primo Lowlands butthash.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It'd be epic if they announced a Mike Uyama DLC. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someone is going to win with a bear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Started losing my poo poo laughing thinking about Princess Ling's Korea facemask with the zipper hole for his mouth.