Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Kind of funny how every other Reddit post is pro-poly and on this one all the comments are about a Internet-era teenager who knows the word "cuck" finding a threesome inconceivable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lol the comments are about the son kicking dad's rear end with his HS football skills

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009
There is a certain horror when a friend of mine walked in on his parents once, I can't imagine walking in on my mom getting spitroasted.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Do these peoples dicks really smell so horrid that you'd be able to discern "cock stench" on a person because they did a blowjob hours ago?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The swinger parents' views-of-sexuality house is super thin glass on this one, but if he walked in on his parents having a threeway and decided his dad was a cuck because he was in the incorrect orifice for Prime Alpha Sex Partner, yeah he's a little warped too

I blame the alt-right personally

Barudak
May 7, 2007

loquacius posted:

The swinger parents' views-of-sexuality house is super thin glass on this one, but if he walked in on his parents having a threeway and decided his dad was a cuck because he was in the incorrect orifice for Prime Alpha Sex Partner, yeah he's a little warped too

I mean, the kid is right the dad is a cuckold. Cuckolds definition doesnt care if youre into it.

Zzulu posted:

Do these peoples dicks really smell so horrid that you'd be able to discern "cock stench" on a person because they did a blowjob hours ago?

Did the hit song "Lemme smell yo dick" teach you nothing?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Barudak posted:

I mean, the kid is right the dad is a cuckold. Cuckolds definition doesnt care if youre into it.

I mean I was pretty sure the definition was relatively strict on the idea that you can't be an active participant, but I dunno maybe it shifted and threeways are cucking now, clearly I can't keep up with kids today and their crazy fetishes

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

loquacius posted:

He's a cuckold because he's willingly letting his wife sleep with another man, even if it's only in a threesome.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own.

The word cuckold derives from the cuckoo bird, alluding to its habit of laying its eggs in other birds' nests.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Im not saying he should, but if he really wanted to go as far as be can with calling his dad a cuckold he should exclusively buy his dad green stuff or antler iconography items. Thanks to this modern wolrd full of deer hunting camo with patterns on it, he can even be subtle

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Blade Runner posted:

ah yes, the known secret to happiness, marrying someone rich who you despise

Women have been doing it for centuries for essentially the same reason.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
(Very Long): How do I (F21) get over an extremely embarrassing rejection that still haunts me 4.5 years later?

quote:

Background:

his rejection happened 4.5 - 5 years ago. I'm 21 now (he's 22), and at the time that it happened, we were both 17. He was a guy friend I worked with at a summer camp one summer. We knew each other in middle school but weren't friends. He was "out of my league." He was blonde with blue eyes, but had bad teeth. He had an extremely positive, radiant personality which of course drew me to him like a moth to a flame.

I am a half black, half asian girl who had low self esteem, was socially awkward and had a bit of a 'victim' personality. This guy, Isaac, was like a big brother to me and here and there, he helped me to change my attitude for the better. He had a crush on my best friend (Jean, who has blonde hair, blue eyes and straight teeth from braces). We talk about Jean a lot and I fall in love with him (without realizing I'd fallen in love). He's open minded, philosophical and genuinely cares about people. We went to different high schools and didn't see each other anymore. He dated Jean briefly but they broke up.

The Rejection:

Despite 2.5 - 3 years of distance, I still couldn't stop thinking about Isaac both sexually and for his positive, caring personality. Jean and I got into a massive, devastating fight. 3 months after the fight, I realized Isaac wasn't "Jean's" anymore, so I decided to ask him to hook up via fb messenger... :( He was shocked and said he would pretend I'd never said that. A couple months later, I asked again and he said maybe. He was wishy-washy all summer...I begged him to meet me for a bj at starbucks and he never responded...the year passed and we never met. I was upset...I knew the sex between us would be amazing and I didn't know why he didn't want to explore that with me...I cried a lot. He was a sincere, genuine person, one of those friends that lasts a lifetime, and I knew that deep down his rejecting me and hurting my feelings was just as painful for him as it was for me.

He would lie to me and say I was sexy just to not hurt my feelings... After we graduated high school, he blocked me on facebook (I started sending him messages non stop with a "nothing to lose" mentality). A year later he unblocked me, apologized, said I was sexy again and said we should meet up. We made plans for Christmas time. I became SUPER excited...I bought a cute outfit, bought him a birthday/Christmas gift (his birthday and Christmas are only 6 days apart), learned a sexy lap dance for him, watched massage videos on youtube, and...he stood me up. My sister knew how excited I was and...I felt like some stupid, naive girl...getting my hopes up like that, spending all that money for nothing... I got out of the Navy the following year (I only did 2 years) and moved to Oregon to be closer to the brothel I started working at in NV.

I moved to the same city as him, NOT to stalk him, but because I knew that one of two things would happen: 1) We would meet up finally and get everything resolved. 2) We wouldn't meet up, and I would be forced to realize that he doesn't want me and would be forced to move on. He never *actually* rejected me (never said "I don't want you" or "I'm not attracted to you" etc. probably to not ever hurt my feelings, however, I was clinging to this for hope and I desperately wanted to get over him and NEEDED to prove to myself there was NO HOPE. It worked.

He didn't want to meet with me and I knew that even though he never verbally rejected me, he didn't want me. At all. Or else he would meet me for 5 minutes for coffee or something. Nope. I wasn't even worth 5 minutes of his day. This coming from a guy who's ground I stupidly worshipped...I adopted his positive attitude in high school and it changed my life for the better, I felt eternally grateful to him and thought he was the only guy who would ever deserve me (LOL, doesn't mean anything if he doesn't want me). I sent him some messages when I arrived in Oregon...he didn't respond to them. I asked him if he was gay (horrible, I know) and he blocked me for 3 months.

After 10 months of not being friends on facebook, he sent me a friend request out of the blue in September. I accepted. I became obsessed with him again, he didn't like my exciting Africa vacation pics, and I discovered that although friends, he had blocked me on messenger. I felt sad. He wasn't really a friend. How could he be a friend if he was afraid of me? I didn't blame him for blocking me on messenger, but we weren't friends and I didn't like the "fake illusion" that we were. So, I unfriended him a month later.

The Present:

I've spent the past year and a half teaching myself algebra 2 and trig so I can go to school for electrical engineering next fall (and start in Calculus so I'm not behind). I did electrical in the military and LOVED the circuit work, I never knew I had such a strong passion for electronics. I am fit, pretty, dress well, bring in over $90k/year working at the brothel in Nevada, am saving money for school, straightened my teeth with Invisalign, am getting a breast augmentation in a couple months (for myself, I have A cups and have always dreamed of having a chest that actually "jiggles"), I did a vacation to Africa last month and have another vacation to South America in March, I have my own car and apartment, and overall I'm really happy. Except...that I still love him deep down.

He had such a profound effect on my life. My parents kicked me out after high school and if it weren't for the positivity he taught me to adopt, I might not have made it out on the other side. I love him and feel proud of him and his achievements...but...he doesn't want me. And at this point, I think I've screwed things up SO BAD that I don't think he ever will. I realized sadly, that the nicest thing I could do for him, is leave him alone. For the rest of his life. Let him be. And not disturb him ever again unless he disturbs me first. Which...I doubt he will.

He was my "first love" (although we didn't have a relationship besides a friendship). I sadly think that although I could love another man, it wouldn't be the same way that I love Isaac. I'm very attractive now and guys are always drawn to me for my looks first which doesn't impress me nor make me feel safe like the way Isaac made me feel. If I marry anyone but him, I feel that I will be settling...Isaac is the only person who I feel is worth my putting in my 110% in a relationship for. Other guys don't seem worth it to me because it's just SOO easy for them to like me these days. But they had no effect on me. Isaac taught me something and I feel extremely devoted and loyal to him. I would be willing to go to the end of the world for him because of what he's done for me.

I'm finally, finally, finally after a year of actively trying to move on, am making headway in letting go. However, the way that I disrespected and embarrassed myself still haunts me. The way I became SO needy and begged him for sex was just so pathetic...it's just so pathetic that the person I was trying to win over and impress the most ended up being the person who saw the ugliest, most embarrassing side of me. A side I don't even tell my close sister about because I'm so ashamed. How could ANY man want a woman after she acted that way???!! I don't even blame him for having not wanted me...

These days, I understand men SO much better and would never act so desperately and foolishly! Men like a tease...a woman they can chase, not a girl who's just already there. I feel so stupid, thinking about the whole thing with Isaac still never fails to bring tears to my eyes. The rejections still hurt. The times he stood me up hurts. Him lying to not hurt my feelings. The fact that in his mind, if he ever did meet up with me, it would be because I'm a pitiable charity case and not because he actually wants to meet me. I am SUCH a beautiful woman now, I turn heads all the time and it doesn't even matter because Isaac doesn't want me and it doesn't matter how beautiful I become. To him I'm ruined.

An apple that's rotten inside, no matter how shiny the surface. The rejection from him hurts the most because he KNOWS me. He used to see the best in me and used to give me the benefit of the doubt, always. And he used to really like me. But nope. I'm not worth giving a chance to because I'm too pathetic and crazy. I can't even blame him for not wanting to give me a chance. Just thinking about it now I'm starting to get sniffles, teary eyed and my gut feels sick... I made such a pathetic fool of myself, and the the only person that knows, is the one who matters most.

Even if I did meet with him these days, I don't know if I could handle the judgement that would be in his eyes. The coldness when there used to be nothing but warmth. The skepticism, the mistrust, the disappointment. I was very selfish in the past and I don't think he'll ever give me a second chance. He thinks I haven't changed and you're not required to give anyone a second chance (or a first). I've had sex with hundreds of men, but he's the only one I actually want. He's the only made that made me feel safe, secure and at home.

God, after all these years, I still think of him everyday (passively as opposed to obsessively in the past) and I'll never get to be with him, ever, ever, ever. Not even a date. Not even one date. Not even just coffee as friends. Not as anything. He wants me gone, gone, gone....I'm crying right now, HAHA!! I'm so embarrassed, it hurts so much. No other guy will ever impress me the way he did. As long as a guy is interested in me for my looks first, I won't be impressed. I'll just know I'm a piece of meat to him. A woman he desires, not respects. I'd rather be alone than married to someone I don't actually want. Wearing my heart on my sleeve and falling in love with Isaac was the worse mistake of my life.

I don't think anyone has a rejection story more painful, embarrassing or drawn out than mine.

Any advice/consolation/related experiences would help...thank you, I'm sorry this was ungodly long!!

TLDR: (Because the situation so complex, this TLDR is missing a lot but I did the best I could to make it 'short.') I fell in love with teenage friend who showed me how to be positive and turn my attitude around. This great impacted and improved my life. I kept my feelings to myself to years. We went to different high schools. I messaged him asking to hook up, he was shocked and was wishy washy for a year. We never met up. He blocked me for a year. Came back and made plans to meet with me. Stood me up.

I moved to the same city as him to be closer to a brothel I worked at in NV AND to either 1) Meet with him finally and resolve things or 2) Prove to myself that he didn't want me and move on finally (I did NOT move here to stalk him, I already know people are going to take the low hanging fruit and jump to that conclusion). I messaged him, he didn't respond, I asked if he was gay (I know, it sounds crappy but I was desperate for a way to move on), he blocked me.

We weren't friends on fb for 10 months, then he sent me a friend request a 2 months ago. I accepted it, but unfriended him a month ago when I discovered he had me blocked on messenger. I don't want to be friends if he's afraid of me :( I'm doing amazingly right now, I'm about to start school for engineering, am beautiful, vibrant, and even though guys want me now, he's the only one I really want.

Guys these days only want me for my looks and I don't like that. Isaac liked me before I was pretty, but Isaac doesn't want me. At all. It hurts. I'm embarrassed immensely because of how pathetic I acted (begging him for bjs, sex, etc.) and I cried a lot typing this. No matter how beautiful/ successful I become, he'll never want me because I acted a fool and made myself look like a pathetic charity case. Thank you so much for reading, any consolation/advice/related stories would be helpful and appreciated!

just pretend I bolded the whole thing

Barudak
May 7, 2007

A writhing mass of insecurities in an overcoat.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Adar posted:

(Very Long): How do I (F21) get over an extremely embarrassing rejection that still haunts me 4.5 years later?

:asoiaf:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Adar posted:

Every response to this should be :therapy:

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

Dick so good it ruined her life by its mere proximity, through athletic shorts

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep

Thank you goon

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

Adar posted:

drat, the tl;dr is almost too long to read.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

MightyJoe36 posted:

drat, the tl;dr is almost too long to read.

My strategy for very long posts is to take a small sample of the text, find out the approximate percentage of craziness, and then extrapolate that for the whole thing. In this case, this girl is 100% crazy.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
I tried to repeat your math but got an overflow error

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

They are basically redpill comments.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
[25M] [23F] My girlfriend stole from Amazon using fake information

quote:

I'm 25M, and my girlfriend is 23F. We got together a year ago and we have been tight on money. We've been able to live fine, but we have limited goods such as a "great" TV or computer. We live fine, with OK Internet/TV and we're happy. But my girlfriend really wanted a Nintendo Switch, but we didn't have the money. Well we DID, but we didn't want to spend it on a game console. I told her not to buy it. But my GF had a very good "plan" to get it for free AND not let me know about it.

She created a fake Amazon account in our neighbors name, using his credit card info. I don't know how she got it, I suppose she was over at his house and got the info. Then she ordered the Switch in his name, to his address. A few days later a package came addressed to him at his house that looked like a Switch box, and she stole it. The neighbor was in town when it came, so he couldn't take that package. I believe UPS delivered it. She brought it home and opened and hid it in the basement.

Then she complained to Amazon that the package never came to the neighbor's house, and they refunded her money, hardly no questions asked. She basically shoplifted. Amazon didn't say they would investigate, but I really don't believe them; this seems like a very rare thing to happen, to have a package not be delivered.

Fast forward to today, I found the Switch last night, asked my GF why she didn't listen to me, and she told me everything about what she did. I'm afraid the neighbor will find out and call the police. What action should I take to protect myself and my GF when the cops come knocking? I'll return the Switch if needed.

tl;dr My girlfriend stole my neighbors credit card to steal from Amazon; what to do know?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Straight White Shark posted:

Girlfriend needs to :sever: from this square rear end snitch, goddamn.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Girl's doing elaborate identity theft schemes on the people around her and this bitch is worried about poor Amazon

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Dude is gonna be blown away to find out how many credit cards he has that he never opened

houstonguy
Jun 2, 2005

2nd Battalion

Amazon didn't say they would investigate, but I really don't believe them; this seems like a very rare thing to happen, to have a package not be delivered. posted:

This guy seems really dumb.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

I bet if they had an Alexa in their home that'd be a legit worry though.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jeff Bezos could buy a Nintendo Switch for every human being on Earth, and if I could make him do it I would

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Lol at stole from Amazon. The bigger problem is the ID theft of the neighbor. That could end up coming back to bite her if the neighbor looks through his statements and sees a surprise charge and refund.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

loquacius posted:

Jeff Bezos could buy a Nintendo Switch for every human being on Earth, and if I could make him do it I would

more people should steal from bezos. in fact, we should seize the entirety of Amazon from him and redistribute it. :)

ChickenOfTomorrow fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Dec 3, 2018

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Adar posted:

drat this girl has some issues. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that her becoming a sex worker was a supremely bad move. This woman needs some therapy or at least just some friends :smith:

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
/r/relationships: I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that her becoming a sex worker was a supremely bad move

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

big dyke energy posted:

I'm lollin at the mental image of some British dude carefully lowering his dong into a beaker of cold water bc his girlfriend won't share the bathroom

Dunk that junk to get rid of the spunk funk.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Blade Runner posted:

Dick so good it ruined her life by its mere proximity, through athletic shorts

It's why I'm legally required to wear jean shorts at all times.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

blarzgh posted:

Dozens of us, dozens!

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

drat, I only committed one felony to get my Nintendo switch

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

blarzgh posted:

Oh hey, nice to meet you, I loved Clerks

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

blarzgh posted:

blarzgh posted:

fashion crimes don't count

Blade Runner
Aug 14, 2015

blarzgh posted:

Prostitution is a misdemeanor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Hellblazer187 posted:

Lol at stole from Amazon. The bigger problem is the ID theft of the neighbor. That could end up coming back to bite her if the neighbor looks through his statements and sees a surprise charge and refund.

Nah. Dude will call amazon, ask about it, figure it’s if theft, and cancel his card. Nothing else will come of it.