Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1070019463678955520?s=19

It went extremely well, now everyone agrees MBS is definitely a murderer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Today's hot takes AOC guy also really seems to hate pet dogs for some reason.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Hellblazer187 posted:

So you agree with what you want to pretend Donna Brazile said when it scores points for you, but otherwise disregard what she actually said.

Correct, I base my conclusions on the evidence that Brazile published, not on weasel-word definitions of when rigging is rigging if you don't call it 'rigging'.

Hellblazer187 posted:

She published proof that Clinton has power in the DNC, which did not run state primaries.

Ah yes the DNC has no influence in the primaries, but Clinton was desperate to control it anyway because (???)

Hellblazer187 posted:

Do you have any evidence that Clinton did anything even approaching the voter suppression that Kemp did? Cause if not it's a pretty gross comparison. Kemp had power in the Georgia government, which actually did run the Georgia election.

Evidence that the Democratic establishment uses its power to suppress votes?

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2017/12/15/experts-browards-elections-chief-broke-law-in-destroying-ballots-150258

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/13/17855254/new-york-city-voters-rolls-purges-missing-names-2018-midterms

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe

sexpig by night posted:

the mass purging of voter rolls based on random markers that vary by state and state, such as in NY, often with insufficient warning and notice, is literally how Kemp did his poo poo too and just like Kemp it was designed to prevent any non-entrenched figure winning.

Listen, let's not relitigate 2018 - Kemp WON MORE VOTES than Abrams, if you Abrams-amies wanted her to win you should have skulked out of your mother's basement and voted for her. Don't resent Kemp for having a bigger tent and boader appeal.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Deified Data posted:

Listen, let's not relitigate 2018 - Kemp WON MORE VOTES than Abrams, if you Abrams-amies wanted her to win you should have skulked out of your mother's basement and voted for her. Don't resent Kemp for having a bigger tent and boader appeal.

I'm honestly disappointed Abrams hasn't been supporting Kemp since it was mathematically impossible for her to win

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Deified Data posted:

Don't forget "technically if all those people who were purged had checked the website every day and called and resubmitted their applications over and over they could have voted, don't blame Kemp for the laziness of the voters"

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Ripoff posted:

I don’t know, the rural voters and suburban horse people may find a kindred soul in a man who feels best inside with the outside of a horse.

Also, the centaur vote could be crucial in 2020. Don’t count him out!

One stamp votes yes, 2 stamps votes Yes, Yes

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/robosol_/status/1064360776452849665

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

So still zero evidence that Clinton did the thing you're accusing her of. Cool.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

JEB BUSH:

quote:

“I told you that we were going to ‘unleash Conan’ on the election. And Arnold, being a relatively young guy, didn’t know who Conan was. Conan was a mystical warrior. Conan is someone who believes in Conservative principles, believes in entrepreneurial capitalism, believes in moral values that underpin a free society. I rely on Conan with great regularity in my public life ... Conan, this mystical warrior, has never let me down.”

“I’m going to bestow to you the sword of a great conservative warrior. I know that Conan won’t let you down, and you won’t let him down either.”

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

An Inconvenient Truth 2: The Truth Strikes back

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

Hey everyone, I'm on your side now can you send me the meme about it? I'm still personally sore about how things went down, but I think liberals need to vote for leftists.

HOW DARE YOU?!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I have a very nice legal team that will be handling that,

lol righhhhtttt.

lol thats not how laws work, but gently caress what do I know, I'm just an Ace Attonety lawyer.

(note I only have experience with murder cases, seriously has Nick have had a non murder?)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hellblazer187 posted:

so do you not think a rigged primary can be one where the party machine has set the rules to favor establishment selected insiders? Like, you think it only is rigged if HRC herself sat on an iron throne and said "YES PURGE THE ROLLS MUAHAHAHAHA"?

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hellblazer187 posted:

Hellblazer187 posted:

The Dem primary was not rigged but he contributed to that narrative.

I don't see where Clinton having personally twirled the mustache was part of the criteria

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

He's running man

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

Good. Maybe now he can gently caress off to the ambulance chasing he did before we knew his name.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

PhazonLink posted:

lol righhhhtttt.

lol thats not how laws work, but gently caress what do I know, I'm just an Ace Attonety lawyer.

(note I only have experience with murder cases, seriously has Nick have had a non murder?)

I’ve only played AA1-3 and part of AJ but so far it’s all murders

AhhYes
Dec 1, 2004

* Click *
College Slice

eke out posted:

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1070019463678955520?s=19

It went extremely well, now everyone agrees MBS is definitely a murderer

Yeah this is a good thing. Glad to see it.

It's astonishing how relieved I am to see GOP senators acknowledging reality. I've becomes so accustomed to blatant gaslighting.

Danyull
Jan 16, 2011

e: rehosted

Danyull fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Dec 4, 2018

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

I...I think I just performed a miracle.

I have this acquaintance who is a MAGAChud and thinks Trump is hilarious because he is a broken brained redditor that responds to tragedy with "lol that's funny". We were talking about how Trump likely has dementia and he almost agreed with me, but just said he hopes he doesn't run a second term. To which I laughed and told him that it was obvious that this was the Trump you were going to get all through the campaign and you still voted for him. Then he said he would vote for him again because he doesn't give a poo poo about climate change(a jab at me because that is an issue I am very passionate about).

BUT! He let something slip. He said he just cares about the rivers and doesn't want them hosed up(something something Hilary would ruin rivers). I had to restrain my impulse to clown on him and explained that rivers are seriously threatened by glacial retreat because a lot of the tributaries that feed rivers are from reliable annual glacier melt. He...started arguing with me on the water cycle and how rivers were fed by precipitation and not glaciers and how I was a dense idiot. I kept arguing and gave him a lot of articles and papers on what glaciers do and then...he admitted I was right. I am kind of stunned I got through to him. Like...I feel like I have been punked.

From my experiences with this guy, I have come to the conclusion that homeschooling makes you stupid.

AhhYes posted:

It's astonishing how relieved I am to see GOP senators acknowledging reality. I've becomes so accustomed to blatant gaslighting.

I always feel like I am about to be tricked when this happens. That is how rare it is.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Are people bringing up that Brooklyn voter purge again? As if New York state was going to do anything but triple down on HRC?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Hellblazer187 posted:

It's just a coincidence that all those Georgia voters were purged too right, we can't know what was in Kemp's heart as he engaged in the appearance of impropriety

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

friendbot2000 posted:

I always feel like I am about to be tricked when this happens. That is how rare it is.

condolences, he will pretend to have forgotten it all tomorrow and go right back to his dumb poo poo

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

AhhYes posted:

Graham hates Muslims more than he loves Trump.

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

he signed all 3 signature lines

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Brony Car posted:

Are people bringing up that Georgia voter purge again? As if Georgia was going to do anything but triple down on the GOP?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Can't wait until he messes up a signing so badly that the paper has to be withdrawn and reprinted

big trivia FAIL
May 9, 2003

"Jorge wants to be hardcore,
but his mom won't let him"

Trudeau looks like he's holding back tears

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

New York Democrats have been purging their voters to protect the establishment since before Hillary ran for Senate. It's bad, but also business as usual, not her nefarious plan

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

haveblue posted:

Can't wait until he messes up a signing so badly that the paper has to be withdrawn and reprinted

Guarantee that's already happened.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

condolences, he will pretend to have forgotten it all tomorrow and go right back to his dumb poo poo

Probably. In my experiences people realize if they're wrong about that, then what else are they wrong about, and it's easier on the ego to just memory-hole it.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

I know this isn't worth responding to and I hate myself for responding to it, but "The Amazing Race" is part of the "establishment"? WHAT establishment!? They're both silly reality shows. What, The Big Reality Show Establishment was holding down Donald's dumb but popular show on NBC? If we even need to give an award to reality shows at least The Amazing Race production must be absolutely exhausting and logistically difficult to pull off while The Apprentice was sending people out on the sidewalk to sell ice cream. I'm not a fan of either, but the amount of effort if takes to successfully do a season of The Amazing Race is infinitely higher than a season of the loving Apprentice. I know this isn't even the most important take away from this tweet, but goddamn, sometimes something just bugs you and you need to scream. So you post.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Bernie would have been elected President for Life and God Emperor if the system wasn't RIGGED.

RIGGED
I
G
G
E
DEGGIR

beejay
Apr 7, 2002

Amazing how subtly condescending that was by Trudeau. Just continuing to look at the paper, remaining quiet for a beat after Trump says his dumb thing, and then deadpanning "each of us gets a copy." Just the way anyone would treat a dumbass coworker.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

1glitch0 posted:

I know this isn't worth responding to and I hate myself for responding to it, but "The Amazing Race" is part of the "establishment"? WHAT establishment!? They're both silly reality shows. What, The Big Reality Show Establishment was holding down Donald's dumb but popular show on NBC? If we even need to give an award to reality shows at least The Amazing Race production must be absolutely exhausting and logistically difficult to pull off while The Apprentice was sending people out on the sidewalk to sell ice cream. I'm not a fan of either, but the amount of effort if takes to successfully do a season of The Amazing Race is infinitely higher than a season of the loving Apprentice. I know this isn't even the most important take away from this tweet, but goddamn, sometimes something just bugs you and you need to scream. So you post.

plus the apprentice is the reason trump is president so it certainly didn't deserve an emmy!

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH

PhazonLink posted:

lol righhhhtttt.

AA3-2 starts off as a theft. Maybe someone gets murdered later? I forget

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

beejay posted:

Amazing how subtly condescending that was by Trudeau. Just continuing to look at the paper, remaining quiet for a beat after Trump says his dumb thing, and then deadpanning "each of us gets a copy." Just the way anyone would treat a dumbass coworker.

Justin better be careful tbh because as soon as Trump is gone we're gonna have no one to cover his rear end with 'yea but he's not a screaming idiot tho' and he'll have to deal with answering why he's selling just as much arms as we are to Saudis while pretending to care about human rights there and all

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Ate My Balls Redux posted:

As he starts to become aware of the terrible truth of the world, he’ll begin to scream endlessly while his brain slides into a deep, terrified panic as it processes through all the understandings of how hosed we are thanks to his very actions, before succumbing to a blackout and reset that churns those complex thoughts into “lol owned libs” and “trump good Dems bad”.

It’s the circle of chud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

New York Democrats have been purging their voters to protect the establishment since before Hillary Bobby Kennedy ran for Senate. It's bad, but also business as usual, not her nefarious plan

fixed :v:

i generally come down on the side of "if in 2015 you unmade literally every establishment-favoring rule or action by the DNC et al, Bernie still would not have won the primary"

but at the same time, we should change those rules and behaviors in a more, well, democratic direction, so complaining endlessly about them is arguably a productive activity

edited because i am bad at words

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Dec 4, 2018