Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

FAUXTON posted:

Yeah well

We'll make sure there's a bitcoin heist contractor so you're in familiar territory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I like bringing flamethrowers because it makes ammo bags obsolete so everybody is compelled to bring 8 doc bags.

Even outside of DS/OD.

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

chairface posted:

Shotguns and LMGs are *the* current meta weapons. Dodge and fatsuits are both viable.

If you just wanna kick rear end and don't wanna hear a lotta :spergin: about stats and poo poo, just find a machinegun or autoshotgun you like and go to it. Bring a grenade launcher as your other gun. The machineguns don't play nicely with dodging but otherwise the field's open on armor/dodge strats. Personally I mostly just wear HBV so I have the footspeed of a dodge player with decidedly more durability. Sure, I can't tank poo poo like a proper fatsuit user but I can also run the gently caress away if I find myself taking too much punishment.

buzzsaw + china puff (or Arbiter, but I never got it) + Anarchist LBV. Sprint around at full speed constantly hipfiring into crowds of browns and not giving a gently caress.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

Just beat the last Payday 2 level with my original 4 man crew using extremely old school weapons load outs. Perfect way to say Goodbye to the game I have had the most hours sunk into. Even buying almost all the dlc on launch I still feel liked I got my value out of this.

Fire axe is still cool. Shotguns rule. gently caress Lion Game Lion levels.

:unsmith:

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Welp, I decided to start a crime spree with LBV Grinder and an AR build. I want more ammo now, what the gently caress.

Also I want enough XP to get Stoic since it sounds fuckin nutty.

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Does crimespree permanently lock you into a profile? Asking for a console friend.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

swims posted:

Does crimespree permanently lock you into a profile? Asking for a console friend.

no.

Wastrel_
Jun 3, 2004

Read it and weep.

widespread posted:

Also I want enough XP to get Stoic since it sounds fuckin nutty.

With ICTV and aced Hostage Taker, Stoic is virtually god mode on Deathwish and below. The only real danger comes from cloakers. Pack an LMG and a grenade launcher and even a relatively new/mediocre player should never go down.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Wastrel_ posted:

With ICTV and aced Hostage Taker, Stoic is virtually god mode on Deathwish and below. The only real danger comes from cloakers. Pack an LMG and a grenade launcher and even a relatively new/mediocre player should never go down.

That sounds like my kinda go-to, yep. Just need to derust and unlock the entirety of Stoic.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
A couple of days ago, Starbreeze filed for "reconstruction" (similar to administration in the UK) and let go of their CEO following the low sales of Overkill's The Walking Dead.

A few hours ago, Starbreeze was apparently raided by Swedish police over insider trading allegations, with one unspecified arrest. A statement to a Swedish newspaper says that the suspicion was aimed at a single person, rather than the company at large.

I don't think there's gonna be a Payday 3, just quietly.

YET ANOTHER FAG
Mar 6, 2003

by R. Guyovich

The Kins posted:

A couple of days ago, Starbreeze filed for "reconstruction" (similar to administration in the UK) and let go of their CEO following the low sales of Overkill's The Walking Dead.

A few hours ago, Starbreeze was apparently raided by Swedish police over insider trading allegations, with one unspecified arrest. A statement to a Swedish newspaper says that the suspicion was aimed at a single person, rather than the company at large.

Lol holy poo poo

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

The Kins posted:

That is one hell of an ending to Payday 2

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

The Kins posted:

Bo was the rat?! That explains the extensions!

Wonder who will buy the Payday IP after starbreeze liquidates. Best case scenario, the Dying Light guys buy it, worst case scenario, Square Enix or Konami acquires it.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

spit on my clit posted:

Wonder who will buy the Payday IP after starbreeze liquidates. Best case scenario, the Dying Light guys buy it, worst case scenario, Square Enix or Konami acquires it.

Does this mean we get a payday rep for the final smash ultimate dlc character?

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

The Kins posted:

loving pubbies, you can't stick together, you end the heist in custody.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

I will buy the Payday IP.

:getin:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Press [F] to sell all the stocks

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

EorayMel posted:

Does this mean we get a payday rep for the final smash ultimate dlc character?

Dallas steals the show! alternatively: the whole gang is here! (barring h3h3, john wick, bodhi, sadly scarface)

hopefully.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Official Statment, of sorts:
https://twitter.com/Ekobrottsmyndig/status/1070263729344913408

Translation via Eurogamer posted:

The Swedish Economic Crime Authority has carried out a series of house searches regarding suspicion of insider trading at Starbreeze studios. One of the searches was carried out at the offices of Starbreeze studios in Stockholm. One person has been arrested and detained.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

https://www.reddit.com/r/paydaytheheist/comments/a3dy8d/comment_from_bo_andersson_former_ceo_of/

quote:

Are the Police looking for you?

I can't comment on that.

Have you been in contact with the Police and Prosecutors?

I don't comment on that. I have been ordered to not comment anything.

You are not a suspect are you?

I have no comment.

Why did you leave the company?

As you saw, me and the management went separate ways.

Why did you do it?

I don't want to talk more about how hard this is. I have been fired. I could probably write a whole book about Starbreeze, but I don't think that is what people are after right now.

:discourse:

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy
This heisting narrative got real meta.

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

Wait, twd came out? I didn't even know.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
Come on guys, insider trading? y'all could have done so much more than this and that's how you dip your toes into real crime?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Crabtree posted:

Come on guys, insider trading? y'all could have done so much more than this and that's how you dip your toes into real crime?

They managed to get the extra bags of cocaine and cash to the loot drop vehicle before the cops took em down.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo they arrested the broker, I guess that means we have to do the stock manipulations ourselves

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Aw man look at all that stock! We should have sneaked this.

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Grognan posted:

poo poo they arrested the broker, I guess that means we have to do the stock manipulations ourselves

Caustic Soda first, right?

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
By method of elimination it has to be shorting tesla ...what's the worst that could happen, right?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

This is why you stealth as many maps as allowed for death sentence/one down, not going loud :doh:

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
Guys! The NASDAQ documents! Go get them!

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Grognan posted:

By method of elimination it has to be shorting tesla ...what's the worst that could happen, right?

Bo and the other arrested individual dumped their sbz stocks days before announcing thst profits were through the floor.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

spit on my clit posted:

I'm doing everything in my favor for that Bad End where square gets it's hands on it and we get what I've wanted this whole time for payday 3 - Kane & Lynch join the crew.

John Murdoch
May 19, 2009

I can tune a fish.
No need. AFAIK, IOI got all of their IP when they split with Squeenix.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

Just make it a Hitman universe crossover and now we're the Yardbirds.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

HebrewMagic posted:

I'm doing everything in my favor for that Bad End where square gets it's hands on it and we get what I've wanted this whole time for payday 3 - Kane & Lynch join the crew.

you do not want squeenix taking hold of the payday ip, or any ip, for that matter.

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...
soooooo does this mean we aren't gonna see storm

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
payday 2 epilogue dlc starbreeze hq heist

life imitating art

HebrewMagic posted:

real talk fragile alliance as a standalone game would be slick

Wastrel_
Jun 3, 2004

Read it and weep.

Guess they should have taken their own advice!

Ledgy
Aug 1, 2013

Up against the wall
Naah you guys, remember MGSV? This is oooobviously just a big ARG to promote Payday 3 right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Well at least they're having a better week than Bethesda.