Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

LifeSunDeath posted:

So that's it huh? That's how a poptart becomes pizza. Weird flex but ok.

This made me start to wonder what it would be like if instead of the standard cheese-stuffed crust, you stuffed it with poptart filling instead and now I feel a little sick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I mean... if you had some marinara...

Nah it just doesn’t warrant a discussion this is a bad thing

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
As the weird that eats the crusts that people leave behind, I love that. And don't tell me to just eat breadsticks, they are not the same.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

fizzymercy posted:

As the weird that eats the crusts that people leave behind, I love that. And don't tell me to just eat breadsticks, they are not the same.

I like the crust, but that's just too much crust.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
They can’t possibly be cooked to the same degree. You can see on the end of the pizza that it’s overcooked

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

fizzymercy posted:

I imagine you shambling over to a table a family has just vacated and devouring the leftover pizza crusts until being spotted and chased out with a broom while shrieking.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
Day old, dried out Papa John's pizza crusts that you have to gnaw like a dog are the best and only reason to get that lovely pizza.

They're so tough and chewy and every now and then you get a bit of sauce or cheese and gah it's so good.

This is my secret shame.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I imagine you shambling over to a table a family has just vacated and devouring the leftover pizza crusts until being spotted and chased out with a broom while shrieking.

How did you know about my Thursday ritual?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

empty sea posted:

Day old, dried out Papa John's pizza crusts that you have to gnaw like a dog are the best and only reason to get that lovely pizza.

They're so tough and chewy and every now and then you get a bit of sauce or cheese and gah it's so good.

This is my secret shame.

You should have kept that shame secret.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

"These rawhide chews are definitely for my nine rambunctious boxer puppies and as a completely unrelated aside like normal people in normal conversations have, do you know anywhere around here that sells garlic butter."

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Why the gently caress does this make me think of ingrown toenails

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
It makes me think of clubbed fingers

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Assuming that is melting cheese sloughing into the pot...what the hell is the rest of that?

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

What, why, how, and where can I get one?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
apply fire to cheese on banana hangar

walla

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Aesop Poprock posted:

My grandma will not eat Mac and cheese without ketchup and will request it at restaurants even for like an artisan $8 bowl of it, she don’t give a gently caress

I'd get Mac and cheese with ketchup on it only at my grandma's when I was a kid. I always wondered if it was some sort of Depression era thing.

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"

Schubalts posted:

Assuming that is melting cheese sloughing into the pot...what the hell is the rest of that?

Schubalts posted:

Glazed donut grilled cheese with tomato soup, served on a traditional hook, piping cold.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
It's some kind of burger vagina

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Somewhere David Cronenberg is smiling

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

This is my ideal pizza :getin:

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

I think I remember that one from theanarchistscookbook.txt

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

No ring, voted thread 1.

Do crust rules count as pizza rules? Because I firmly believe in no pizza rules, but that is way too much crust.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

What if it's cheese-stuffed crust?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Schubalts posted:

What if it's cheese-stuffed crust?

DO you really think there's cheese in that?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Sliced cheese food product.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Schubalts posted:

Sliced cheese food product.

Just a dry, jaw cramping wasteland of crust.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
All crust pizza is a calzone, but what if the pizza had 1% exposed topping area but the rest was calzone, is it still a soup?

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

"Pork rinds in aspic."

"What school calls a hotdog"

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

For once, I’d actually read the giant personal blog post that goes with this recipe.

“Often in the springtime, when great gammers would get kicked out of the A&P for being belligerent and drunk, we’d go down to the local soda shop and pick through the garbage. The warmth and sunshine and stench of mildew were thick in the air as we...”

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Haifisch posted:

"What school calls a hotdog"

Dear god that paper-thin super-diagonal slice technique should be considered cruel and unusual punishment

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Haifisch posted:

"Pork rinds in aspic."
Better than what I thought it was: Long rear end toe-nails in ballistic gel.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

Minus the beans, this is my peak "I don't feel like even opening the spice cabinet" dinner.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Dewgy posted:

For once, I’d actually read the giant personal blog post that goes with this recipe.

“Often in the springtime, when great gammers would get kicked out of the A&P for being belligerent and drunk, we’d go down to the local soda shop and pick through the garbage. The warmth and sunshine and stench of mildew were thick in the air as we...”

It was with silent delight that we selected the best, ripest bananas at the market--silent, of course, to avoid Gam-Gam's wrath. My sister was naturally Gam-Gam's favorite since she won the family wrestling match last Christmas, so she was given the enviable task of hiding the bananas under her coat as we legged it out of the store. Gam-Gam's favorite part was peeling the bananas in front of us, as we marveled at their creamy, ivory flesh plopping one-by-one into the garbage can. I can almost hear her laughing at the way our stomachs roared in protest. The last time I ever heard that laugh she was cracking off shotgun rounds at the fire marshal. RIP, Gam-Gam.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

LifeSunDeath posted:

Better than what I thought it was: Long rear end toe-nails in ballistic gel.

made me think of tapeworms

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Haifisch posted:

"Pork rinds in aspic."

tilting my head like a confused dog rn.

Schubalts posted:

Minus the beans, this is my peak "I don't feel like even opening the spice cabinet" dinner.

I'd tear into that nasty poo poo. grab the nearest available hot sauce bottle and go to town.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

Chreisstwurst.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

This was actually a thing being sold in stores in Japan when I was there this summer. Not hot, but cold banana water that just tasted like some sort of tea made from green banana peels.

It was bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset
I like green bananas. They taste better and
aren't mushy. I wanna try the drink.