Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

Oh God I'd anyone does that, undub it, the English dub is horrid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Now that there's an emulator capable of running it, I'd like to see a Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon SSLP.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mraagvpeine posted:

I want to request the Pokemon Trading Card Game.

I've added this one to the list but I just have to ask... is this a serious request? :confused:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

nine-gear crow posted:

I've added this one to the list but I just have to ask... is this a serious request? :confused:

The Pokemon TCG game owns, man.

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

ChaosArgate posted:

The Pokemon TCG game owns, man.

I'd love to see that, and the sequel too! It was never translated to my knowledge, at least officially, but there's supposed to be a good fan translation for it.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

nine-gear crow posted:

I don't see why it's not. Like others have mentioned itt I am talking about the video game, and I'm hoping the resulting thread will help me understand how the actual TCG is played and the appeal of it.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

I was planning on LPing both of them inbetween some of the larger ones, the GBC TGC games are legit.

Also along with every other Pokemon game, but I'll get to them!

Also while I'm here, I'll request Mark of the Ninja since the remaster is out and it's been a while since my LP and I feel like that's a game someone can do a beautiful job with.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Crosspeice posted:

I was planning on LPing both of them inbetween some of the larger ones, the GBC TGC games are legit.
Oh that's neat. I'll be looking forward to that, presumably after Platinum.

quote:

Also along with every other Pokemon game, but I'll get to them!
Now when you say that, would that also include the Ranger games?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Mraagvpeine posted:

I don't see why it's not. Like others have mentioned itt I am talking about the video game, and I'm hoping the resulting thread will help me understand how the actual TCG is played and the appeal of it.

Alright, fair enough. It just seemed like a somewhat out there request to me, but I agree that is a good premise to work on. It’s just there’s been a spate of non-serious joke requests lately that I don’t even bother to put on the list, so I was just wondering if this was one of them or not.

Sorry for the confusion.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
All of my requests are loving legit.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Mega64 posted:

All of my requests are loving legit.

Still waiting for someone to pick up that narrative Dr Mario LP

Cathode Raymond
Dec 30, 2015

My antenna is telling me that you're probably wrong about this.
Soiled Meat

Blood Sally posted:

:same:

AielloA
Dec 3, 2014
I noticed that Elona+ dropped off the list - any chance we could get it put back up there? I'd really like to see a screenshot LP of it. And maybe a screenshot LP of FFXII, for that matter.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Blood Sally posted:

I'm waiting for that Fez 2 LP.

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

I'd like to request an LP of Tales of Berseria.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
Is this where we mention completed LPs to be added to the master list?

Because uh, I just finished Sword of Mana over in the Final Fantasy Megathread

Come to think of it, I haven't listed any of the other games I have completed in that thread:

Final Fantasy 1 (PSP)
Final Fantasy 2 (PSP)
Final Fantasy 3 (Steam)
Final Fantasy Legend/Makai Toushi SaGa (Wonderswan Color)
Final Fantasy Legend 2/SaGa 2: Hiho Densetsu: Goddess of Destiny (Nintendo DS)

Despite the OPs of the thread having not updated in a while, I've been keeping things strong with my SSLPs of the pretty remakes of the games released under the franchise name in the states.

If all of this is not appropriate for this thread, my apologies.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

Is this where we mention completed LPs to be added to the master list?

Because uh, I just finished Sword of Mana over in the Final Fantasy Megathread

Come to think of it, I haven't listed any of the other games I have completed in that thread:

Final Fantasy 1 (PSP)
Final Fantasy 2 (PSP)
Final Fantasy 3 (Steam)
Final Fantasy Legend/Makai Toushi SaGa (Wonderswan Color)
Final Fantasy Legend 2/SaGa 2: Hiho Densetsu: Goddess of Destiny (Nintendo DS)

Despite the OPs of the thread having not updated in a while, I've been keeping things strong with my SSLPs of the pretty remakes of the games released under the franchise name in the states.

If all of this is not appropriate for this thread, my apologies.

The Master List is goon curated, so you can add those LPs yourself if you want. The log in details for the list are in the OP of this thread. Instead of linking to the whole thread you can also link to whatever specific post serves as the OP for those games too.

Best of luck.

inscrutable horse
May 20, 2010

Parsing sage, rotating time

I'll save Emperor: Battle for Dune - VLP, if only for a chance to hear the rockin' soundtrack.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

After rewatching a Journey LP I wanted to see other games like it and learned of Abzu. I'd like to see someone do an LP of it.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I want a Tales of Berseria SSLP. People say interesting things about it.

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

I'd like to request SSLPs of Miitopia and the Persona 2 duology (I think IS was done in VLP format already though??), because the one on the archive for EP is missing at least one update's images in it. Also, Tales of Berseria sounds pretty cool. :toot:

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I would also love to see a Tales of Bersaria lp in any format.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Darkwood, preferably a voiceless/subtitled VLP, please. I really want to experience this game, but I'm incapable of playing it without ruining the mood by looking up wiki stuff all the time.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!

VolticSurge posted:

Humbly submitting a request for an LP of World of Final Fantasy.

I plan on picking up this request. Currently working on art assets and first update. It will be a Screenshot LP, if the requester is cool with that.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Psycho Knight posted:

I plan on picking up this request. Currently working on art assets and first update. It will be a Screenshot LP, if the requester is cool with that.

I don’t know if it’s feasible for you, but I think you should consider including videos of the cutscenes at the very least in the updates for posterity, purely because a selling point* of WoFF was “Dozens of old school Final Fantasy characters actually talking for the first time.” So people should at least get the chance to see/hear that much.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

nine-gear crow posted:

I don’t know if it’s feasible for you, but I think you should consider including videos of the cutscenes at the very least in the updates for posterity, purely because a selling point* of WoFF was “Dozens of old school Final Fantasy characters actually talking for the first time.” So people should at least get the chance to see/hear that much.

I'm planning to. The Steam version doesn't have a folder with all the files in it, so I'm looking into cutting them out of the recordings I make. Need to do some testing to make sure the quality comes out to my liking though. Conception 2 had some serious quality issues when I tried to get in-game footage onto Youtube. That could have just been because that game's 3D looks like rear end though. I'll figure something out, I'm sure.

I'll be linking music too, but I'll probably track down existing uploads already on YouTube. Square has a thing about swinging the hammer at certain music from their games and I'd rather not have their bots track down my videos.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I don't know how I missed the WoFF request, and I would have added my name to the Want To See This list, but now I don't have to! I can't wait for my phone to give me a notification that the LP is live!

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

Kheldarn posted:

I don't know how I missed the WoFF request, and I would have added my name to the Want To See This list, but now I don't have to! I can't wait for my phone to give me a notification that the LP is live!

I don't know how this game hasn't been LP'ed in the two years it's been out, let alone why the request hasn't been picked up. Almost every Final Fantasy game has been covered to death on this forum.

Anyway, I had to fiddle with OBS for a while, but I have everything in order now and have footage collected for the first one or two updates. You should see it in the next couple of days (I hope. I haven't run into any snags yet, but that isn't to say I won't).

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Motherfuckin’ Golf Story

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

The Deponia series was one of the first LPs I watched on these forums and I just discovered that it had a fourth game called Deponia Doomsday.

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

VolticSurge posted:

Humbly submitting a request for an LP of World of Final Fantasy.

The World of Final Fantasy LP is now live, so you can consider this request currently accepted.

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
With the recent revival of 90s-style FPS games and quite a bit of current interest in fangames and mods on the LP Forum, I'd be interested in seeing an LP of Quake: Arcane Dimensions, an extremely ambitious mod for the original Quake that has received a surprising amount of attention outside the Quake modding scene (link is mostly spoiler-free, although the mod doesn't really seem to have a story anyway). Maybe a bit of an esoteric request, but I just love high-quality fan efforts :blush:

It would definitely need to be a video LP, and more than one commentator would probably be a good idea since the levels are rather lengthy. The mod can be found here.

Carpator Diei fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jan 17, 2019

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011
E: Quote is not edit.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Arcane Dimensions is a thing of beauty. That would be a neat LP to see.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

I'd like to see an LP of Dissidia 012.

Rosemont
Nov 4, 2009

Solitair posted:

Anyone wanna take a crack at Neverwinter Nights?

I'm planning on it. Slowly gearing up for it so it probably won't show up until February.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

YIIK: A Postmodern RPG really needs a LP. The bits and pieces I've seen so far are fascinatingly bad.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Mega64 posted:

YIIK: A Postmodern RPG really needs a LP. The bits and pieces I've seen so far are fascinatingly bad.

I'm going to second the request, because what the gently caress is this?

Also may mercy be had on the poor souls who decide to take up the requests for this.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Dr. Fetus posted:

I'm going to second the request, because what the gently caress is this?

Also may mercy be had on the poor souls who decide to take up the requests for this.

Augh. Sweet Jesus, that was painful. I’ve lost the ability to... words. There’s just so much wrong about this whole thing. You literally could write a thesis on it and then some.

Was that supposed to be a tense dramatic scene? Like, gently caress the voice acting for a second, just the writing... oh god.

Yes, please, someone LP this game. It deserve a baseball bat upside the head.

Also just the loving title alone, it’s a hipster rear end way of spelling Y2K, but I just want to pronounce it Yeek.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carpator Diei
Feb 26, 2011

Well, that escalated not at all initially, and then very very quickly.

Also, an actual self-respecting post-modern RPG would've just had Vella explain the whole thing with 'It's just like those things in Persona 5.'.