Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

CratSock posted:

For someone with so much experience, Saward offers surprisingly bottom-rung journalism.

Isn't it funny how he has attended every race in 1988 yet you virtually never ever see him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Joe Saward is opposed to the French riots and supports Macron.

I think the man is a helluva journalist but I can not stand by his political views.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
joesaward is a rich daddys boy and noone reads his garbage

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Dubs posted:

joesaward is a rich daddys boy and noone reads his garbage

Better a daddys boy than a fuccboi like you are.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
i only fucc daddys

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

"What's the problem for all those poors? They can't afford gas to get to the local F1 gala event?"

- Joe's Award (probably)

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

1500quidpoocati posted:

Joe Saward is opposed to the French riots and supports Macron.

I think the man is a helluva journalist but I can not stand by his political views.

He should go to the Saudí embassy

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Ferrari really ramping up development on the 2019 car: https://news.sky.com/story/rubbish-dump-blaze-wafts-pungent-fumes-over-rome-11577943

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.
Listen up nerds. I am moving house in the new year and fancy some nice F1 related posters for the new man-cave. Anyone know of any places online that might be able to tempt me to buy?

Either posters of a life size cut-out of Max that I can use for frottaging

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DoctorGonzo posted:

He should go to the Saudí embassy

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Brainwrong posted:

Listen up nerds. I am moving house in the new year and fancy some nice F1 related posters for the new man-cave. Anyone know of any places online that might be able to tempt me to buy?

used Caterham F1 pieces are the best for that, imo.

Maybe even Marussia, someone scored a nearly complete 1:4 wind tunnel model of an unreleased car of theirs in an auction.

Apart from that: look around for race suits of drivers....they make a pretty cool wall decoration for F1 man caves

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Also, maybe you can trap Khablam in that man-cave. Then you have a life-sized F1 poster (a bad one, but it's a start).

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Brainwrong posted:

p sure I have the full size print file for that Monaco/Indy 500 poster McLaren released last year.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I have advanced brain poisoning and I now like the Winfield Williams.
Wi

Brainwrong
Mar 20, 2004

RIP Bobby K
Poland's Rose. Like a cabbage in the wind.

Theophany posted:

p sure I have the full size print file for that Monaco/Indy 500 poster McLaren released last year.

This I would like to see

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Brainwrong posted:

I have a framed photograph of Jenson in his McLaren

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Brainwrong posted:

This I would like to see

I've just packed all my poo poo up in preparation of my own move on Friday, but once I'm back up and running I'll upload a copy to my server for you to have a butchers.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

Theophany posted:

I've just packed all my poo poo up in preparation of my own move on Friday, but once I'm back up and running I'll upload a copy to my server for you to have a butchers.
Going to claim this new place is no where near a Lidl too?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Khablam posted:

Lidl is gonna be gone after Hard Brexit™️ so it doesn’t really matter

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
Is Theresa May's Hard Brexit going to mean that all the fraudulent British teams can't enter F1 anymore I hope?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Is Theresa May's Hard Brexit going to mean that all the fraudulent British teams can't enter F1 anymore I hope?

Red bull and toro Rosso are Austrian, Ferrari are Italian, haas are American, Force India are Canadian, Mercades are German, sauber are Italian, Renault are French.

Williams and McLaren are British

So yes or no depending on your perspective.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

It would be cool if Corbyn weren't such an asshat regarding Brexit

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Isn't Sauber Swiss?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Isn't Sauber Swiss?

Very much so, yes.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Very much so, yes.

How much of them are owned by Alfa Romeo though?

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

learnincurve posted:

How much of them are owned by Alfa Romeo though?

0%

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Also I think Toro Rosso are registered as an Italian team though they are obviously owned by Red Bull.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Can we get a ladder analogy for Brexit?

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
Maybe if Lewis apologises for destroying Vettel the EU will actually give us a fair Brexit deal, but I think he shouldn't

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

Apparently there's one 4.5 miles away, which I am even less inclined to patronise as it's in a town that usually has an estate on fire and local youths razzing round in stolen cars.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Mods can I link a gofundme for a 2003 Toyota Corolla remanufactured manual transmission? tia

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poty posted:

Maybe if Lewis apologises for destroying Vettel the EU will actually give us a fair Brexit deal, but I think he shouldn't

Shut the gently caress up

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Gigi Galli posted:

Also I think Toro Rosso are registered as an Italian team though they are obviously owned by Red Bull.

They are. They are based in Faeneza and are Minardi technically.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

1500quidpoocati posted:

Mods can I link a gofundme for a 2003 Toyota Corolla remanufactured manual transmission? tia

You could probably buy a different 2003 Corolla for whatever you're going to spend.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

You could probably buy a different 2003 Corolla for whatever you're going to spend.

Why would you say this? Why would you give him ideas?

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
who else is excited to see the documentary, mortal engines, coming to theaters this friday that chronicles the history and plight of britain?

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Why would you say this? Why would you give him ideas?

This poo poo wouldn’t be happening if I got a Lada.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

1500quidpoocati posted:

This poo poo wouldn’t be happening if I got a Lada.

Get a Lada this poo poo haha

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

learnincurve posted:

Red bull and toro Rosso are Austrian, Ferrari are Italian, haas are American, Force India are Canadian, Mercades are German, sauber are Italian, Renault are French.
Fake news. Isn't literally every team except Ferrari and Toro Rosso based wholly or in part in the UK? Renault hasn't moved all "Lotus"'s people out of the UK have they? Even Haas who buys all their poo poo from Ferrari has offices there don't they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Fake news. Isn't literally every team except Ferrari and Toro Rosso based wholly or in part in the UK? Renault hasn't moved all "Lotus"'s people out of the UK have they? Even Haas who buys all their poo poo from Ferrari has offices there don't they?

Sauber is in Hinwil, outside of Zurich. Renault builds their chassis in Enstone and their engines in Viry. Haas has offices in Banbury, Charlotte, and wherever Dallara is.