Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Malaria posted:

I feel like every podcast would be way better of it had Stav's cackling dolphin like laugh constantly going on in the background after every joke.

nah it makes it funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Groovelord Neato posted:

nah it makes it funnier.

I unironically love Stav's stupid laugh. That post was 100% serious

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

oh i'm an idiot and read it as THE podcast would be better. nice to find another stav laugh lover.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Pocket Billiards posted:

I really can't recommend Cum Town enough.

I’m gay actor Michael Douglas

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

I would unironically love it if Joe had on someone from the cumtown / chapo universe. I think Felix would oddly be the best fit

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Rorobb posted:

I would unironically love it if Joe had on someone from the cumtown / chapo universe. I think Felix would oddly be the best fit

Felix should go on, promoting his new MMA documentary, and slowly change the subject to full communism now imo

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Jon Bois talking to Joe Rogan would be like watching extraterrestrial contact for the first time.

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

We need to start a campaign for this

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
How do guests who aren’t Joe’s friends make it onto the show now? It’s so popular I’m sure he gets hundreds of requests a day

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

yikes hadn't heard this clip before.

https://twitter.com/zei_nabq/status/1072523267091718145

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Joe is trash

Idk why I have this thread bookmarked I probably haven't listened to a JRE in like a year.

Listen to Street Fight Radio, Cum Town and Your Moms House people.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Who is that guest?

Edit: Nm I found it. It’s Anthony Cumia from his previous JRE appearance 2 years ago

hot sauce fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Dec 11, 2018

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

smdh not recognizing one half of opie & anthony.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Money is mind poison.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Groovelord Neato posted:

smdh not recognizing one half of opie & anthony.

Lol I remember listening to O&A a couple times when I was in high school but I can’t say I’ve ever seen what either of them look like until now.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

anthony lost his job and eventually killed the show by having a racist meltdown on twitter and joe thought it'd be a grand idea to have him on the pod.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
cumia is one ugly motherfucker

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

hands down best stav laugh ever at the v beginning of this 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN_AdggDInc

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

anthony lost his job and eventually killed the show by having a racist meltdown on twitter and joe thought it'd be a grand idea to have him on the pod.

Cumia on JRE is the least surprising thing ever.

Flying-Chip
May 2, 2004

Isn't Cumia a pedophile? How does famous daughter-haver Rogan deal with this?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i heard something about that. he definitely dated women that were far too young for him back when i was paying attention.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Wiki says he took an 18 year old to his HS reunion. That isn’t technically a pedo, just creepy

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!
He's admitted multiple times that if it weren't against the law he'd gently caress 15 year olds. He has a print out of age of consent laws for traveling. Reddit once ran a fishing campaign where they tricked him into Facebooking with a made up teen girl. I believe he even bought 'her' junk off a wish list? The aftermath of the O&A show break up has been one gigantic hilarious poo poo storm. Cumia is a pedophile woman beater.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

that's incredible considering how many shows they did about to catch a predator.

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Jfc :psyduck:

Flying-Chip
May 2, 2004

Here's more about Joe's pal
https://revengeofthecis.com/2018/04/07/anthony-cumias-dark-side-just-another-open-secret/

I don't know about that source in particular but it seems in line with what I've read on other sites.

Flying-Chip fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Dec 12, 2018

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hot sauce posted:

Wiki says he took an 18 year old to his HS reunion. That isn’t technically a pedo, just creepy

17 actually lol. a woman came up to her and asked her who her parents were. it was his 30 year reunion.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Dec 12, 2018

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Yeah that’s some triflin’ rear end poo poo lol. I guess this stuff just isn’t in the news because he’s not a celebrity anymore.

Pocket Billiards
Aug 29, 2007
Between Milo, Cumia and the libertarian crackpots, how long until 'age of consent is a SJW plot' is said on JRE without irony?

Pocket Billiards fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Dec 12, 2018

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Flying-Chip posted:

Isn't Cumia a pedophile? How does famous daughter-haver Rogan deal with this?

He asks Cumia to have her back before ten.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

hot sauce posted:

Yeah that’s some triflin’ rear end poo poo lol. I guess this stuff just isn’t in the news because he’s not a celebrity anymore.

listening to o&a as you age was such a weird experience because over time you realize more and more how pathetic these two guys really are (and especially anthony).

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Pocket Billiards posted:

Between Milo, Cumia and the libertarian crackpots, how long until 'age of consent is a SJW plot' is said on JRE without irony?

I thought that was already Milo's unironic view?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Apprentice Dick posted:

I thought that was already Milo's unironic view?

Does Rogan get any credit for letting these idiots talk they hang themselves, it was On Rogan that Milo had enough space to reveal himself and Joe was too dumb and "just asking questions" which ultimately got Milo blacklisted.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
No, doesn't do that intentionally. He's a moron

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the video that actually led to his downfall was a streamed skype group call where he doubled down on that poo poo.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Bill Burr was great. Especially if you are an aviation nerd.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I've only seen clips here and there of this show

Is the Joe Rogan podcast basically coast to coast am for millenials

barkbell
Apr 14, 2006

woof
Ya

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Oh poo poo, Kanye confirmed as a guest soon. That should be ...something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

always be closing
Jul 16, 2005
3 hours of joe trying to ask him about his accident and get him to blame it for his behavior.