Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
"How about they just provide a subscription service that lets me monitor the cameras on the wall and shoot pepperballs at the illegals trying to cross it.
We could call it Trump's Battle Grounds or Trumpnite or Wallwatch. Just think of how many teenagers would want to play the hot new game."

This is the plot of a Star Trek tie-in novel I read as a teen, which borrowed heavily from Ender's Game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

i love that people fundamentally dont grasp how loving expensive a 2000 mile wall would be

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

quote:

Public funding and anonymous donations are a thought. Could go further out with plaques, personal bricks, even ad space. Put solar panels on it and an Elon Musk subway tunnel under it and windmills on top. Or We can make it a two thousand mile long military base.

lol ok i want the wall now but ill only accept this version of it except also with trunp holes for the flying drugs

Madtrixr
Nov 27, 2010

Parity warning posted:

lol ok i want the wall now but ill only accept this version of it except also with trunp holes for the flying drugs

lol a 2000 mile long military base on the border of another country what could possibly go wrong?

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
My spouse won't take the Red Pill, she just licks it occasionally.

:banjo:

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I just wrap mine up in a towel like a burrito to get her to take her red pill

C'mon honey :chillpill:

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

You gotta give it as a suppository, newbs

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

mono posted:

You gotta give it as a suppository, newbs

sounding

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Zokari posted:

i love that people fundamentally dont grasp how loving expensive a 2000 mile wall would be

it'll be hell of a lot cheaper to blow it all up if the next blue wave happens

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Zokari posted:

But it's just bricks!

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
Real talk, what do you think the uptick in suicide rates will be once Trump is removed from office?

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

CarpenterWalrus posted:

Real talk, what do you think the uptick in mass shooting events will be once Trump is removed from office?

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
I'm 100% okay with chuds being scammed and the victim blaming that eventually follows.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Avirosb posted:

I'm 100% okay with chuds being scammed and the victim blaming that eventually follows.

"What's this? I can name a star for TRYMP? And for only $49.99?! And you'll handle the paperwork for me?! I'd be stupid NOT to do it!"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

got any sevens posted:

My spouse won't take the Red Pill, she just licks it occasionally.

:banjo:

Does the mans have a dog dick?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

Chief McHeath posted:

Does the mans have a dog dick?

a.. a dog chode..?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Zokari posted:

or how impossible it is to build a wall within the floodplain of a major river

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

it's this and also gun stocks will go up

Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
I really wish I was more shameless. This is the easiest grift in the world.

Tetrabor
Oct 14, 2018

Eight points of contact at all times!

CarpenterWalrus posted:

Real talk, what do you think the uptick in suicide rates will be once Trump is removed from office?

Zero. Conspiracy and grifting ideologies are constants, there's no time for suicide when there's always new poo poo to believe in and someone has to capitalize on selling said conspiracy.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/AttackinForward/status/1073074067849256961

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman
https://twitter.com/karenpascual5/status/1036199998692589568?s=20

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

this woman hasn’t tweeted in 3 months, she’s deffo dead now

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Soup du Jour posted:

its great how the thread title gets more accurate, more tragic, and more hilarious as time goes on

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it turns out that all the desperately poor americans really wanted was a middle finger they somehow interpret as a thumbs up.

sadus
Apr 5, 2004

VitalSigns posted:

E:
Ahaha someone's already running this scam
https://twitter.com/veryrose15/status/1073354824282968064

omg

what a haul for building a crappy website

Somehow its going down not up, Trump's already using the fund to illegally pay off more victims??

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/12/15/trump-vietnam-war-refugees-california-gop-orange-county-1066639

leopards face etc

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

sadus posted:

Somehow its going down not up, Trump's already using the fund to illegally pay off more victims??

maybe they “invested” the fund in buttcoins :laugh:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

"lol" said the scorpion. "lmao"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao

But we are are one the good ones and would never face arbitrary deportation like other immigrant groups!

quote:

A substantial number of those Vietnamese people, many of them war refugees, settled in Orange County, and a shared aversion to communism forged an enduring bond with the Republican Party — much as it did with Cuban refugees from the Castro regime.

While there are signs that younger Vietnamese-Americans have veered sharply to the left of their elders, there are still more registered Republicans than Democrats among Orange County’s roughly 100,000 voters of Vietnamese descent, according to Political Data Inc., a voter data firm used by both Republicans and Democrats in California.

A wave of deportations — or even pervasive rumors linking that fear to Trump — could erode that support, state Republicans said, with lasting consequences.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
*Stephen Miller, hooting and hollering, rides an electoral nuke of a policy as it hurdles down onto the Cuban population*

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
I love the The_Donald recaps, they're such a smug bunch of cunts that it's great when they fall apart.

On a similar note though, how does anybody follow what the Qanon loonies are saying? That 8chan board is practically impossible to read and since TGA was shut down on Reddit I haven't been able to get my Qanon insanity fix.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

cmndstab posted:

I love the The_Donald recaps, they're such a smug bunch of cunts that it's great when they fall apart.

On a similar note though, how does anybody follow what the Qanon loonies are saying? That 8chan board is practically impossible to read and since TGA was shut down on Reddit I haven't been able to get my Qanon insanity fix.

There's a thread in D&D and a Podcast called Qanon Anonymous.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Soup du Jour posted:

owned

svenkatesh
Sep 5, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

cmndstab posted:

the normies are spread out between 3 subverses on voat

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

Grape posted:

*Stephen Miller, hooting and hollering, rides an electoral nuke of a policy as it hurdles down onto the Cuban population*

lol if the republicans deport all the gusanos back to cuba and lose florida because of it

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

not a cult posted:

lol if the republicans deport all the gusanos back to cuba and lose florida because of it

That would be assuming there is a Florida to lose a decade from now

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Forceholy posted:

That would be assuming there is a Florida to lose a decade from now

i envy your optimism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3: