Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Cavauro posted:

attacking the shitass bengals no matter what may be the most fun thing to do, but is is highly cowardly

Need you guys to win week 17

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the stats and circumstances prove jeff driskel is as good as aj mccarron

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Cavauro posted:

the stats and circumstances prove jeff driskel is as good as aj mccarron

That is not exactly a ringing endorsement, he couldn't beat out Nathan Peterman for a job.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the stats and circumstances prove that aj mccarron is as good as steve young

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Joe Flacco is Wacko !!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Joe Flacco is Wacko !!

:hmmyes:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Andy Dalton will never be as good as Flacco

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Cavauro posted:

attacking the shitass bengals no matter what may be the most fun thing to do, but is is highly cowardly

the bengals have been doing it to themselves for years with Marvin Lewis, but now they've added Hue and it's like they WANT us to pile on in some masochistic fantasy trip

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

&e was never good.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

&e was never good.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
He was

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I would take Joe Flacco as a backup for Andy Dalton.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Andy Dalton will never be as good as Flacco

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007
Joe Flacco is not elite and will not get in the hof. The best QB in the AFC north is Baker Mayfield

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Flikken posted:

That is not exactly a ringing endorsement, he couldn't beat out Nathan Peterman for a job.

It should probably be a crime to type this sentence because the content is so sad that it might be suicide inducing.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

&e was never good.

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3

Coolwhoami posted:

The best QB in the AFC northern hemisphere is Baker Mayfield

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

i honestyl dont even know who baker mayfield is. hes probably the browns qb or something with a name that rings of poo poo rear end midwestern suck

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Ghost Dog posted:

i honestyl dont even know who baker mayfield is. hes probably the browns qb or something with a name that rings of poo poo rear end midwestern suck

That why your shitass Mid Atlantic team belongs in the east.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

is the mid atlantic a division in the nfl

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Coolwhoami posted:

Joe Flacco is not elite and will not get in the hof. The best QB in the AFC north is Baker Mayfield

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Not sure why you are showing Flacco in a picture that has the Brown's beating the Panthers? A team that ran roughshod over the Ravens??

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Flikken posted:

Not sure why you are showing Flacco in a picture that has the Brown's beating the Panthers? A team that ran roughshod over the Ravens??

Mostly I just wanted to post the picture

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

If he's feeling upset he should buy some McNuggets those always used to cheer him up.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Joe flacco owns and none of you weird bitter sad sacks will ever enjoy a super bowl victory

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Lmao imagine being from ohio and then imagine getting all uppity about a win over the Panthers grimace muscle pizza siren

Oberst fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Dec 16, 2018

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Oberst posted:

Joe flacco owns and none of you weird bitter sad sacks will ever enjoy a super bowl victory

I get a kick out of poo poo like this. Getting all cocky and smug because a team you root for won a SB 6 years ago.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

whats the limit on superbowl wins counting so we can get an accurate score for the browns next

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

sponges posted:

I get a kick out of poo poo like this. Getting all cocky and smug because a team you root for won a SB 6 years ago.

If any of my teams win this is how I'll act for at least 10 years

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

just long enough for your team to win another

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Lmao imagine being from ohio and then imagine getting all uppity about a win over the Panthers grimace muscle pizza siren

Coolwhoami
Sep 13, 2007

Oberst posted:

turn on your monitor

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

sponges posted:

One Ohio team hasn't been to an SB since 1988, the other has never been to one, and neither of them have won one

Oberst posted:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Browns are going to easily win the AFC north this year it's great

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy
bitter clingin' grimace slingin' mid westerners

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Browns bitch

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Stop being smug about your Superbowl. It happened 6 months ago, it basically never even happened.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
I dreamt last night that Joe Flacco was going around and taking pictures of every single Ravens fan. But he only did it during daytime hours and would get mad at you if you talked to him at night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOUBLE CLICK HERE
Feb 5, 2005
WA3
Baker, bitch.