Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

jazzyhattrick posted:

Plebcrapstain Vetsmell

nice edit you loving dumb bitch

- a dumb loving bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Frond posted:

If F1 had lifetime achievement awards Moreno should win one.

Nah, Rosberg for his season long masterclass in games of the mind that broke Poois Shamilton and delivered him a stellar World Driver's Championship against the odds in a fairytale season tbh.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Theophany posted:

Nah, Rosberg for his season long masterclass in games of the mind that broke Poois Shamilton and delivered him a stellar World Driver's Championship against the odds in a fairytale season tbh.

:hmmyes:

It gets better every time I think about it.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Can't wait to see the car that's going to carry Super Seb and Big Chuck to many epic GP wins. #ForzaFerrari

what year is this getting released

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000

Theophany posted:

Serious agreement here, including the Poois Shamilton point.
How many times in history has a statistically weaker driver, who probably knew he was statistically weaker by that point, managed to strategize his way into a championship win over a multi-WDC teammate in the same machinery? It's not like Schumacher ever fell asleep one year and let Irvine take one.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Serious agreement here, including the Poois Shamilton point.
How many times in history has a statistically weaker driver, who probably knew he was statistically weaker by that point, managed to strategize his way into a championship win over a multi-WDC teammate in the same machinery? It's not like Schumacher ever fell asleep one year and let Irvine take one.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Theophany posted:

Well, it also gave us Lewis breaking Vettel's brain endlessly too.

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Nybble posted:

I'm a big fan of Formula E adding the F-Zero recharge strip, maybe we'll get a red shell next year too 🙃 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WwoOFSfOug

This is real? It's a total novelty and a bit silly... but I think it's cool as heck!

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The only reason the worst rosberg won its because Hamilton engine failed more. Totally fraudulent Wdc

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Nico won because Poois’ mind snapped in two from his mind games.

If Nico was in the Ferrari this year he unironically would be the WDC.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Imagine a very near parallel world where Lewis never joined Mercedes and we have multi WDC 2014-2018 Nico Rosberg :allears:

GramCracker fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Dec 14, 2018

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
or 12 times champion, non vegetable, 50 year old schumi.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Monza maybe altered to make it faster.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Frond posted:

Monza maybe altered to make it faster.

gonna need more info here

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

GramCracker posted:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Imagine a very near parallel world where Lewis never joined Mercedes and we have multi WDC 2014-2018 Nico Rosberg :allears:

I hate to say it but I bet Mercedes would've gone for Alonso if Lewis didn't join. Also Alonso loving sucks dick.

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Removing 1 chicane (2nd one) and reprofiling Lesmo. Also, there is a chance the banking may be renovated.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Frond posted:

Removing 1 chicane (2nd one) and reprofiling Lesmo. Also, there is a chance the banking may be renovated.

phwoar, but I feel that this is just rumors because nobody in Italy actually has any money to do anything.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Although maybe Arrivabene is funneling money through Juventus somehow in which case it would :discourse:

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

phwoar, but I feel that this is just rumors because nobody in Italy actually has any money to do anything.

Yeah but they always find money to do things that aren't important, so

CratSock
Aug 5, 2004

Sock Wielding Assassin

Outfit the entire construction crew in designer coveralls and work boots. What do you mean there's no money left to start the project?

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

Gigi Galli posted:

There is also talk of making it wider.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll
loving lol. honda, a massive international automobile corporation, couldn't make a reasonable f1 engine through developing a single cylinder test unit... yet cosworth made a 3 cylinder variant of what would be the v12 for the Valkyrie in 5 months. successful tests of the 3 cylinder then developed into a 1,000hp v12 engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk8ZrN__nmA&t=113s

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Yeah but they always find money to do things that aren't important, so

Sardinian yacht parties are vital to the economy, op

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
Jean-Pierre Van Rossem, one of the backers of Onyx, has died. RIP.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Frond posted:

There is also talk of making it wider.

Don’t talk about my dick in here pls.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A cool picture

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

DoctorGonzo posted:

A cool picture

I dunno, they both look stoned

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Gigi Galli posted:

I dunno, they both look stoned

I’d blaze it up with Arrivabene

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Ferrari Press guy is the most stoned guy on earth, and that takes snoop dogg into account.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Frond posted:

Jean-Pierre Van Rossem, one of the backers of Onyx, has died. RIP.

I remember reading the comics he had made about himself as a kid. He was a financial guru, genius, a crook, criminal (was thrown in jail for a while), extravagant millionaire with a massive Ferrari collection, completely nuts. Its no surprise he ended up in F1.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

Mods can I please post my gofundme for raising legal funds for my fight for damages against Television X LLC and their production “Hard BreXXXit” which is obviously an ill conceived rip off of my idea for an erotic thriller novel titled “Hard Brexit” where Theresa May has to sleep with various leaders of the EU in order to get concessions on the Irish backdrop agreement and get her Brexit deal through parliament. I will be seeking considerable damages.

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.
just buy a new car

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

I don't think brexit goes far enough. The UK should not only leave the EU, but also leave earth, go be their own planet.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Dubs posted:

just buy a new car

Doing this tomorrow for the missus

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Doing this tomorrow for the missus

What are you getting me?

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

Wirth1000 posted:

What are you getting me?

Mitsubishi Mirage :v:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

You Am I posted:

Mitsubishi Mirage :v:

The Mirage is so loving bad, i immediately assume anybody i see driving one is a moron and stay as far away from them as i can.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Powershift posted:

The Mirage is so loving bad, i immediately assume anybody i see driving one is a moron and stay as far away from them as i can.

Same, but for toro rosso

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Powershift posted:

My friend drove a Mirage..... checks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Wirth1000 posted:

What are you getting me?

CX-5