Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

i still brag about the bengals winning the super bowl in 05 so not sure why anyone's mad about the ravens here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Kawalimus posted:

I dreamt last night that Joe Flacco was going around and taking pictures of every single Ravens fan. But he only did it during daytime hours and would get mad at you if you talked to him at night.

Please stop reimagining god's favorite son through the the prism of your broken brain.

Dom is Here
Nov 11, 2016

Lipstick Apathy

Kawalimus posted:

I dreamt last night that Joe Flacco was going around and taking pictures of every single Ravens fan. But he only did it during daytime hours and would get mad at you if you talked to him at night.

An ill omen

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Please stop reimagining god's favorite son through the the prism of your broken brain.

Lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

id like to extend a congratulations to the cleveland browns on their hypothetical 2018 wildcard banner hang it proudly friends

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

id like to extend a congratulations to the cleveland browns on their hypothetical 2018 wildcard banner hang it proudly friends

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Ghost Dog posted:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ghost Dog posted:

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
The division is still in play.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Patriots winning today would make things extremely interesting.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Ravens are going to regret letting Flacco walk after Jackson’s inevitable flameout

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

sponges posted:

Ravens are going to regret letting Flacco walk after Jackson’s inevitable flameout

Lamar is a star

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Flacco will be a redskin

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.

Kawalimus posted:

Patriots winning today would make things extremely interesting.

Pats winning today means the division race is over. Steelers have a 0% chance of winning in New Orleans next week.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

The Little Kielbasa posted:

Pats winning today means the division race is over. Steelers have a 0% chance of winning in New Orleans next week.

Pat's Winning today doesn't end the Division race, it keeps it a 3 way competition.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Flikken posted:

Pat's Winning today doesn't end the Division race, it keeps it a 3 way competition.

Lmao 3 way competition

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Oh i see Ben has cracked ribs now so the media can fellate him over playing through another injury when they beat the Pats

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

Metapod posted:

Lmao 3 way competition

Well, it is.

Browns win out against two teams they have already won against once this year, The Ravens face arguably one of the best teams in the NFL next week Same goes for the Steelers next week. If the Bengals show up week 17 which is ummmm unlikely that gives a 8-7-1 Cleveland team the 4th seed.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

I'll probably be cheering for them to win.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Metapod posted:

Lmao 3 way competition

https://sports.theonion.com/kendrick-perkins-under-assumption-hes-one-of-celtics-bi-1819569507

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

this is entirely dependent on whether Terron Armstead plays

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Flikken posted:

Browns win out

Lmao Alex give me things that will never happen for 400

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The Cleveland Browns have won the Super Bowl!!!!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Metapod posted:

Lmao Alex give me things that will never happen for 400

https://twitter.com/ScottPetrak/status/1074443472353005569

Oberst
May 24, 2010

god drat I love the Baltimore Ravens

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

I hope one of the million things is WE NEED MORE POINTS v2.0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ83nnODDjs

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

OK NOW the Brown's are knocked out of playoff contention.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Sorry Browns

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
The Browns being relevant halfway through December is the Christmas miracle we deserved.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Flikken posted:

OK NOW the Brown's are knocked out of playoff contention.

Well....

https://twitter.com/RuiterWrongFAN/status/1074460539416469510

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ghost Dog posted:

Been saying this all year

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Browns 6-10, Wild Card game. Print the shirts.

Happy Noodle Boy fucked around with this message at 01:34 on Dec 17, 2018

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Lmao browns were never relevant

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Oberst posted:

Lmao browns were never relevant

Browns have a better QB than the Ravens. Mayfield has the ‘can throw a football’ thing that Jackson lacks

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

sponges posted:

Browns have a better QB than the Ravens. Mayfield has the ‘can throw a football’ thing that Jackson lacks

Don't worry about him, he REALLY hates the Browns, it'll make sweeping the Ravens even more special this year.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Flikken posted:

Don't worry about him, he REALLY hates the Browns, it'll make sweeping the Ravens even more special this year.

I don't ask for much, but that would really be a huge favor

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Baker loving rules but Lamar is going to be better

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Lamar is going to RG3 himself out of the league and I'll be sad till I remember it means sad Ravens fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

We still have an opportunity to finish with our best record since 07, also to finish with a winning home and divisional record.