Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

zoux posted:

(mossad)

Watch as the right-wing ends up being the ones trying to depose Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
I just spent the better part of the week reading this thread and :psyboom:

fishception
Feb 20, 2011

~carrier has arrived~
Oven Wrangler

Moon Slayer posted:

Someone remind me what that stands for.

wiggy waga

what an elderly phrase

Sex Robot
Jan 11, 2011

Nothing amazing happens here.
Everything is ordinary.

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

I just spent the better part of the week reading this thread and :psyboom:

don't do that.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

Sex Robot posted:

don't do that.

too late, I know too much

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

It’s beautiful because they don’t go anywhere and, as perfectly atomized consuming strip-mall subjects, have no conception of solidarity.

Whatever crazy idea one of us comes up with, we'll all adopt, together climbing to new heights of insanity!

Trump saying "Tip-top" means he's is following us? Wow!

Walnut sauce is adrenochrome? Sure, that makes sense!

JFK Jr is still alive?! I knew it!

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.
"soy makes you trans? no wonder I'm so masc 😎"

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Where We Go 1, We Go All.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I wonder if we ever get to the point where Donald Trump is literally in prison and all his many crimes exposed and Q morons are like "ah, all according to plan, no doubt"

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

I don't see trump ever going to prison. I think many of those around him may end up there, for at least a while. But Trump either gets the Nixon treatment or some horrible French Revolution-type stuff happens and poo poo really gets dark and bad for us all.

There's no version of this where Trump is a hero.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
At the VERY VERY worst he wears some sort of ankle monitor and shuffles around his penthouse repeatedly violating court orders by tweeting about how unfair it all is and inspiring more and more violence towards his "enemies". For like, three years.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

InsertPotPun posted:

At the VERY VERY worst he wears some sort of ankle monitor and shuffles around his penthouse repeatedly violating court orders by tweeting about how unfair it all is and inspiring more and more violence towards his "enemies". For like, three years.

yea Chapo had a good bit on this in their latest episode.

"Sir we sentence you to spend the next year in not leaving your penthouse reading E! News or whatever"

"Nooooo"

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Naw, I feel like Trumps punishment will be more financial. He'll lose what little income he has and will end up having to sell his buildings and all his gaudy gold stuff. Then end up living in Ben Garrison's spare bedroom.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

twistedmentat posted:

Naw, I feel like Trumps punishment will be more financial. He'll lose what little income he has and will end up having to sell his buildings and all his gaudy gold stuff. Then end up living in Ben Garrison's spare bedroom.

If this ever happened he'd live comfortably off donations from imbeciles for the rest of hist life.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

When we get owned, we get annihilated.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

More like a bunch of people around him will go to prison but there will never be more than circumstantial evidence that he was involved, he'll get narrowly defeated for reelection and spend the rest of his life tweeting insults at the sitting president and contribute to the ongoing toxification of American politics. And all the former presidents will have to go and smile at his library opening. And the Q idiots will continue to insist that this was all according to plan and he meant to lose so that he can pull strings behind the scenes without interference.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh for sure. Also Heavy Red Pilling sounds like a really bad euphemism for getting your period

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

zoux posted:

Oh for sure. Also Heavy Red Pilling sounds like a really bad euphemism for getting your period

I hate that these idiots are free to actively create more loving idiots

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
I guess the ruling on the ACA yesterday was The Big News and we all missed the code?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Lurdiak posted:

If this ever happened he'd live comfortably off donations from imbeciles for the rest of hist life.

I doubt enough chuds could donate him for long enough for him to live like he wants for any amount of time. I would love how much it costs to be Trump on a daily basis. It's probably insane.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
I'm glad it's Nothing Matters O'Clock in the loving Q thread, because we don't get enough of that elsewhere.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice
e: I typed this up and apparently failed to post and now there are other comments about it, but damnit I wrote it and am going to post it.

Moon Slayer posted:

I was pretty young at the time, but from what I can tell her being an active, visible First Lady who dared to speak her mind and keep her maiden name just absolutely infuriated conservatives.

From a couple pages back, but part of it is that she was explicitly and unapologetically political - first ladies usually pick a cause, be it nutrition and exercise for kids, literacy, bullying (lol), saying maybe we shouldn't throw food wrappers and other garbage out of cars all the time, etc. Hillary went in hard on policy, pushing for what was rapidly pegged as "Hillarycare", and pushed it aggressively or passionately depending on where you are on the political spectrum. IIRC she was also a big part of the 90s gun control scene and the assault weapons ban. And she had Vince Foster and who knows how many other people killed.

The Clinton campaign was kind of a partnership, a two-for-one kind of deal, but when she actually tried to push serious policy without herself having won an election (or having a penis), she got attacked HARD and consistently. The positions she took being even further to the left then than they are today didn't help mitigate any of it.

Add to that both Clintons being pretty well educated lawyers to whom the difference between wrong and illegal is very important and the drawn-out special prosecutor elections, and she had just been a perpetually easy target for the right. She also "carpetbagged" to New York to run for Senate, nevermind that she was raised there, and refused to go away like most first ladies after her man's term in office ended, etc.

Then on top of all THAT, you have her vote for the Iraq war and some other pretty questionable pieces of legislation that made a not-ineignificant part of the left look askance at her, and she's still a valuable target almost a decade after she left office because she won't go away.

Oh yeah, there's the Lewinski scandal being looked back on through the metoo lens, she doesn't come off well in all that either. She's vocal and still in the public eye, so the right continues to attack her because why not, it's worked for 26 years at this point, don't fix it if it ain't broke.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer

Pickthall translation of the Quran 6:85 posted:

And Zachariah and John and Jesus and Elias. Each one (of them) was of the righteous

Pickthall translation of the Quran 43:63 posted:

When Jesus came with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), he said: I have come into you with wisdom

Conservative fear of Islam will always be infuriating to me. Quranic verses are truly the worst thing in this world.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I love how afraid of Islam American Christians are. They seem to miss all their favorite characters are still in it, but they act like its Worship of the Chaos Gods or Nature Deities.

This also feel like a joke to rile up lovely Christians.

To contribute to why the Right hates Hillary. Right Wing Media was built on hating her.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

This owns, and I would totally troll racists and "super patriots" everyday like this as a doctor if I could

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

SHOCKING: Hidden Footage Of Muslim Doctor Converting White Newborn!! Sick!

https://youtu.be/XhyLKJgd8Zw

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/787747220267278336?lang=en

When he posted it conservative twitter lost its complete mind and there may have even been a story on Fox News about it. So, finding out how easy it was to troll TCOTs and other online conservatives into frothing paroxysms of rage with obviously fake tweets, it's become a bit of a thing. And they fall for it every goddamn time.

That's the best one I've seen yet tho

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/787747220267278336?lang=en

When he posted it conservative twitter lost its complete mind and there may have even been a story on Fox News about it. So, finding out how easy it was to troll TCOTs and other online conservatives into frothing paroxysms of rage with obviously fake tweets, it's become a bit of a thing. And they fall for it every goddamn time.

That's the best one I've seen yet tho

This one is pretty good:

https://twitter.com/robrousseau/status/1054485110949625857

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

zoux posted:

And they fall for it every goddamn time.
I'm guessing most don't really, but they'd never pass up an opportunity to be the victim or add to their "evidence" pile.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

twistedmentat posted:

I love how afraid of Islam American Christians are. They seem to miss all their favorite characters are still in it, but they act like its Worship of the Chaos Gods or Nature Deities.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Of course theyre afraid of Islam, its the light

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

InsertPotPun posted:

I'm guessing most don't really, but they'd never pass up an opportunity to be the victim or add to their "evidence" pile.

Doesn't matter. They act like they're falling for it, and those actions go out into the world and are subsequently responded to. Whether they are true believers or whether they know full well it's a troll makes no difference when the response is the same either way.

And then we start schadenfreud-ing about how enraged the right are over this or that tweet when really, we know they mostly aren't, they know they aren't, we both know that each other knows... but as long as we're all pretending the rage is there, then it might as well be.

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

It's part of the extremely simplistic and dichotomous worldview that is part and parcel of the Conservative worldview. I've written a lot about it in my academic career and PJ touches on it a lot with their Narrative theory stuff. But basically even as far back as like the earliest bits of recorded history, you see this sort of narrative/viewpoint playing out. There is only the Good and the Bad and everything that is Bad is not a distinct enemy to be confronted on its own terms, but rather simply another expression of the Bad. It's why they can call Obama a Muslim and an Atheist in the same breath. Because 'Muslim' and 'Atheist' are not distinct and unique things, they are both simply expressions of the Bad.

Same with feminism and Islam, and whatever else. It's also a big part of the appeal of Illuminati conspiracy theories - Q included. It provides a 'logical' framework for everything and puts a name to the Bad. Atheists and Muslims are both pawns of the Illuminati. Etc, etc.

Don't forget the big one where loving dogs and 3 year olds is literally no different than being gay and the sheer idea that at some point in your day you might come within 5 miles of a gay is a brutal assault on your natural rights. :siren: SODOMY :siren:

twistedmentat posted:

I could see him landing in jail, it really depends on what eventually becomes public, and the reaction of 'moderates' to it (and the ability of the GOP to recognize how bad it would go for them). It would require a level of evidence that is pretty unlikely, but it sounds like these idiots used texts and email extensively so who knows. It's entirely possible he's toxic enough that the next president would get crucified for sweeping it all away.

I am highly confident though that he's going to be broke if he lives more than a few years after office, with all the legal poo poo he's facing; Ivanka, Kushner, and Don Jr. are all going to need to lawyer up at least as much as him and that's going to take a toll pretty quickly - especially if they're locked up and lose their income.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1074691759811117056

qanon: trump is pro-mods

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I've figured it out, all these Q people are former TVIV Lost thread posters

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Holy poo poo, they brought out the Q-wheel

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Boarder Security without a Wall -

Boarder - Boardgames

Trump is a chessmaster, Wall must be a Rook

Security using a Rook? Castling

Castling limitations? Trump is gonna make FIDE bring back vertical castling!

It all makes sense!

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1074557801194639361
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1074784696674902016

It's scientific fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014