Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

Rashida Tlaib came to our Holiday Party!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
KM 2020 :patriot:

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

Koalas Massacre posted:

Nice!

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

sexpig by night posted:

I thought he was rumbling about taking their dumb 'we'll give you ONE billion to your big racist wall, and all the other fascist poo poo you want because we agree with that' deal

no, he was not, or at least no more than trump ever makes a firm statement (in this case 'i wanna shutdown the government if i don't get at least five billion and if it doesn't say wall rather than fence')

the 1.6b et al stuff was agreed to between the congresscritters with little to no WH input and he mad and wants more

that's been the case since the original proposed homeland security budget, the one you're complaining about

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Just watched Black Kkklansman and godddamn the end punches so loving hard

Spoilers

Final scene of movie is the Klan lighting a cross on fire and chanting and then the audio switches to "Jews will not replace us" and then we see footage of the night before unite the right, we see the March, we see Trump talking about good people on both sides, we see David Duke at the March and ends with James Fields running over the crowd and closes with Rest In Power Heather Heyer

gently caress

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Koalas Massacre posted:

:yeah: This is cool as heck!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Koalas Massacre posted:

So lucky!!

Another reason why she is so kick rear end

https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/status/1074065836514660353

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Hat beats hair combover. Look at how thin and stringy it is.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/kasie/status/1074464221952425984

What a waste.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

"We have to remind the people that when you make racist comments the Republican Party only condones those comments done as dogwhistles"

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

Koalas Massacre posted:

that's a very good get

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Koalas Massacre posted:

War on Christmas getting heated.

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

Koalas Massacre posted:

Then ducked out for 20 minutes just because Maxine Waters called her. Geez good to know where our Congresswomans priorities are!

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

mrfreeze posted:

Then ducked out for 20 minutes just because Maxine Waters called her. Geez good to know where our Congresswomans priorities are!

Also she and I bonded over death threats and racist haters and it was amazing. 😍

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Lightning Knight posted:

:siren: Our unpaid forums janitor god, ZDR, is having a hard time with work and his wife’s illness.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3877293&perpage=40

If you are able to help, please consider doing so.

Thank you.

this is super lovely and y'all should toss some :10bux: at ZDR. i sent in some cash myself.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

friendbot2000 posted:

Yup, my ex cited that as a reason as to why she broke up with me. I was just too "militant" about my beliefs and it worried her friends.

I think I did in the GBS Cop thread yeah.

Yes, I think you will find that I don't actually exist, but am a computer program designed to trick you with false anecdotes and leftist memes.

Yeah I fundamentally do not understand why someone would tell a story that didn’t even happen. That’s the joy of the story right? The pleasure in telling it and replaying the memory? I know people make poo poo up all the time but it boggles my mind what satisfaction they could possibly get out of it. I’d just feel awful about my lovely life all the time............wait

Yiggy
Sep 12, 2004

"Imagination is not enough. You have to have knowledge too, and an experience of the oddity of life."

Phobic Nest posted:

Remember when that school shooting happened near Mar-A-Lago and Kelly et al warned him not to golf that weekend so Saturday he stayed in and rage-tweeted instead?

...And then the next day he said gently caress it and golfed anyway. So yeah, I 'm expecting a similar level of restraint at best.

They literally staged a van to follow him from the road and block cameras from filming him that day.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Spoilers

Final scene of movie is the Klan lighting a cross on fire and chanting and then the audio switches to "Jews will not replace us" and then we see footage of the night before unite the right, we see the March, we see Trump talking about good people on both sides, we see David Duke at the March and ends with James Fields running over the crowd and closes with Rest In Power Heather Heyer

gently caress

Oh poo poo yeah man!!!! I cried like a little loving baby the night I watched it. Then cried even more like a bigger sadder baby the next day when my wife wanted to watch it. Been a while since I watched an entire movie twice in a row. Spike lee was not loving around here and it may be his best movie that I have seen. Someone is free to correct me on this cause I could be forgetting something, but this was solid start to finish.

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

Groovelord Neato posted:

yeah that's is why i loathe driving (and all my friends make fun of me for it). if the roads were just empty all the time i'd have to problem but people are so loving dumb i could get wiped out by some random idiot even if i do everything correctly.

Like this poor soul...

:nms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_xnpfhw5hQ :nms:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Koalas Massacre posted:

this is super awesome and i'm jealous you got to meet her.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I'm everyone driving by the overturned vehicle engulfed in flames.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Is it normal for everyone to just continue driving on?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I'm watching The Nineties and this episode on Bill Clinton and the Whitewater Scandal.....:laffo: It's so quaint. Newt Gingrich whining about unanswered questions....just loving :jerkbag:

The contrast is stunning.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

loving :lol: at these "look at how I am owning libs at stores"

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

CODChimera posted:

Is it normal for everyone to just continue driving on?

Forget it, CODChimera. It's California.

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Peacocking your chudness at a Wal-Mart is kind of like an ouroboros making GBS threads in its own mouth as it eats its tail.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Koalas Massacre posted:

drat that's cool.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

sexpig by night posted:

come with me
you will be
in a land of free association
take a look
and we'll see
into Q's imagination

We'll begin
With a post
Traveling in
The world of nerds on 4chan
What we'll see
Will defy
Explanation

If you want to view the board
Simply look around and view it
Any rant you want to, do it
Want to change the world?
There's nothing to it

There is no
Life I know
To compare with free association
Posting there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be

If you want to see crazy web
Close your eyes and you will see one
Want to be an investigator , be one
Anytime you please and please save me one

Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of free association
Take a look
And you'll see
Into Q's imagination

There is no
Place to go
To compare with free association
So go there
To be free
If you truly wish to be

Living there
You'll be free
If you truly wish to be

Lol

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

BonoMan posted:

I was thinking more Brando from Island of Dr Moreau.

One of my favorite pieces of cinema, it's remarkable to watch it and remember that it was made on earth by humans conscious of their actions

The only thing wilder than the movie is everything else surrounding it

ZobarStyl
Oct 24, 2005

This isn't a war, it's a moider.

Arcsquad12 posted:

Hat beats hair combover. Look at how thin and stringy it is.
There's this jarring as gently caress effect you get when viewing almost any picture of him because of the compression effects on his pseudohair losing signal to noise. At first you mentally write it off as just a low rez image, but then you notice something else in the photo like another person's hair and it's loving crystal clear. There really just isn't any information there to save because he's a bald gently caress who weaves a dozen lonely follicles into a whole hairdo.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://twitter.com/RepBarragan/status/1074864178869997573

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

California: One way or another, you're gonna die in a fire.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
i mean, they were ok up until eisenhower but yeah gently caress em, still hope they try to primary trump and we get 1912 electric boogaloo.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Spoilers

gently caress

holy poo poo, i need to pick up that movie.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Can someone translate?

I only got California boarder patrol.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

spunkshui posted:

Can someone translate?

Customs and Border Protection :eng101:

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Twitter allows 280 characters now

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

spunkshui posted:

Can someone translate?

customs and border protection (the other border/immigration agency that has a whole bunch of shitheads and shitheaded policies)

men of color, presumably

point of entry

and united states

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

looks like SOMEONE wants another random drug test

https://twitter.com/E_Reid35/status/1074800684791414784

if anyone was curious about the NFL, Eric Reid DID get popped against tonight for the 7th random drug test of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

holysherm
Feb 14, 2016
Ask me about my undying love for Derek Jeter.
Members of Congress