Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Flikken posted:

We still have an opportunity to finish with our best record since 07, also to finish with a winning home and divisional record.

the browns are going to hire fat mike next year and go 4-12 sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Aww, Fat Mike.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

a patagonian cavy posted:

the browns are going to hire fat mike next year and go 4-12 sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Oberst
May 24, 2010

sponges posted:

Browns have a better QB than the Ravens. Mayfield has the ‘can throw a football’ thing that Jackson lacks

Who cares LOL

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Even if Jackson's career is short he'll be fun as hell to watch if he improves and I'll be glad to have had him on the Ravens if that happens.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Sure is good to have championships in living memory and be able to enjoy my teams players even if they're not always the best

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Oberst posted:

Sure is good to have championships in living memory and be able to enjoy my teams players even if they're not always the best

Even if we never had a championship I wouldn't be worried about it. I don't care about the trophies. I care more about the game itself cause it's rare to play in. I'd rather my team go for a 19-0 season than just try to win the Superbowl.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Don't troll me

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Pretty excited the Raiders got the W over the Browns, they seems like they might pull it together one of these years

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Whole lot of Not Caring in this thread.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
Good reminder that football can make me feel good, and not bad.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
If true you are bad at football fandom. All of Lamar Jackson's success will be tainted by the specter of John Harbaugh's betrayal of the perpetually failed good boy Joesph Vincent Flacco.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Lmao at people excited about the browns

Are you kidding me they are still the Cleveland browns how stupid are you

schmug
May 20, 2007

Oberst posted:

god drat I love the Baltimore Ravens

such a thing

schmug
May 20, 2007

Time posted:

Lmao at people excited about the browns

Are you kidding me they are still the Cleveland browns how stupid are you

farrrrt

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
still lol at browns fans pretending like they have turned the corner the same way they did in the Derek Anderson era

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

it's mid december and my team has 6 wins look out nfl we're coming!!!!

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

not mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, and on the rise

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Haha Raven fans are so pissy

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the browns couldn't even make the playoffs with 10 god drat wins

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
you'd think this was an earnest debate about Flaccos eliteness

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i found out the ravens are going to try and get joe flacco where he wants to go and i think that's good enough to count as loyalty so the NFL has had a happy ending after all

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I remember when braylon edwards and kellen winslow Jr were going to take the browns to the promise land

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Flikken posted:

We still have an opportunity to finish with our best record since 07, also to finish with a winning home and divisional record.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3flv5nWZgII

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Whole lot of Browns hating on this once very cool and good forums. Sad.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bigass Moth posted:

Whole lot of Not Caring in this thread.

SPeaking of Not Caring

https://twitter.com/Kat_Terrell/status/1074364310724464640

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

Can't believe they can't get people to turn out to watch the electrifying offense of Jeff Driskel to number 1 receiver John Ross. They should basically be printing money.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think Andy throwing to AJ would have drawn the same crowd at this point tbh

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I really can't remember energy being lower in the city for the Bengals even in the dark times. Lewis has finally made a team in his image, a team so bland and uninspired you couldn't pick it out of a lineup of 1.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Hey, hey. Hey fellas. The Steelers finally beat the Patriots. Well, they did last year too, but this time, the refs decided the game in the Steelers' favor instead of the Pats, and it still feels pretty good

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hey, hey. Hey fellas. The Steelers finally beat the Patriots. Well, they did last year too, but this time, the refs decided the game in the Steelers' favor instead of the Pats, and it still feels pretty good
:yeah:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Browns are going to easily win the AFC north this year it's great

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

I really can't remember energy being lower in the city for the Bengals even in the dark times. Lewis has finally made a team in his image, a team so bland and uninspired you couldn't pick it out of a lineup of 1.

Fans are in open mutiny. I don't know a single person at this point that wants Marv back. Vs raiders was the first game I didn't watch live or download since 2010.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I think Marvin is actually done this time but I bet he will step down or something instead of getting outright fired.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
the Ravens are the coolest team in football right now and it is all due to Lamar Jackson, who is the loving man

baker mayfield is pretty cool too. the steelers are cool for this week because they just bear the Patriots. the Bengals are not cool right now. hopefully this is answered everyone's questions ill be here until wednesday

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Eifert Posting posted:

Fans are in open mutiny. I don't know a single person at this point that wants Marv back. Vs raiders was the first game I didn't watch live or download since 2010.

That doesn't line up with your shook bitch rear end boycott from 2015 though???????????

You said you weren't watching anything until it was fixed????????? How

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

BrownThunder posted:

That doesn't line up with your shook bitch rear end boycott from 2015 though???????????

You said you weren't watching anything until it was fixed????????? How

he couldn't hold himself to this decision

Bill Dungsroman
Nov 24, 2006

Eifert Posting posted:

Fans are in open mutiny. I don't know a single person at this point that wants Marv back..

So it's your typical December in Cincinnati

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Eifert Posting posted:

Where do you download games from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Where do you download games from?

Probably a server