Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Dick Trauma posted:

If no one else will say it, I will: Trump is a bad President.

If Trump actually does pull us out of Syria and Afghanistan, he'll have the best foreign policy record of any President in decades

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
The wall scam is at $8,304,811.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mantis42 posted:

Watch all the neolibs do a 180 on it like they did on Bush just to spite Trump.

Gulbuddin Hekmatyar welcum to the resistance

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

I agree tbh. South Korea has agency, they have a meaningful standing military, they're much closer to China than we are geographically as it is. If they decide they want to be unaligned or buddies with China, whatever man. We don't need to control everything like it's fuckin' Crusader Kings guys.

It only matters in a natsec sense I guess, if you give a poo poo about that, since Chinese influence in SK would give them a pretty good grip of the consumer electronics market. There's also a possibility of that causing issues with us-japan relations or having to spend resources to deal with any attempts to claim those waters by China like they're doing with the South China Sea. There's also the possibility that SK in China's orbit would be much more aggressive about Japanese war crimes and could push Japan into re-arming, something that Abe has been angling for for years.

If you're an average American though you don't have a reason to care about any of that or anyone in the region, so whatever.

Dick Trauma posted:

If no one else will say it, I will: Trump is a bad President.

:prepop:

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

qkkl posted:

Trump should just greenlight SK to develop their own nuclear weapons so they can have military parity with NK similar to Pakistan/India, and then pull out all US troops.

The CIA probably killed park chung hee because he wanted to throw the US out and pursue an independent nuclear deterrent against china and North Korea

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
1000 tax.

https://twitter.com/EmrgencyKittens/status/1074484826735034368

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

sexpig by night posted:

what was the weird thing Caine said? Give a lamb a gun?

The list of 'weird things Herman Caine said' is without limit.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

CAPS LOCK BROKEN posted:

It's worse than that, the US allowed most of the unit 731 bigwigs to escape unscathed and actively astroturfed the right wing LDP against the Communist Party of Japan:

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/10/09/world/cia-spent-millions-to-support-japanese-right-in-50-s-and-60-s.html

gently caress that fuckin' blows. :negative:

sexpig by night posted:

what was the weird thing Caine said?

9-9-9!

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

Gripweed posted:

If Trump actually does pull us out of Syria and Afghanistan, he'll have the best foreign policy record of any President in decades

The clock Trump can't draw is right twice a day.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

This is the Herman Cain page

Oh damnit!! Lmao

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

I bet trump pees in all the corners of the Lincoln bedroom

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Grapplejack posted:

It only matters in a natsec sense I guess, if you give a poo poo about that, since Chinese influence in SK would give them a pretty good grip of the consumer electronics market. There's also a possibility of that causing issues with us-japan relations or having to spend resources to deal with any attempts to claim those waters by China like they're doing with the South China Sea. There's also the possibility that SK in China's orbit would be much more aggressive about Japanese war crimes and could push Japan into re-arming, something that Abe has been angling for for years.

If you're an average American though you don't have a reason to care about any of that or anyone in the region, so whatever.

I mean I care about it in that I would rather bad things didn't happen to people who live there but I don't think spending trillions of dollars to keep the plebs abroad in line is worth our time and energy. Let Asia squabble over the poo poo in Asia, who are we to interfere? Especially South Korea getting mad at Japan for their war crimes lol, gently caress Japan.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tatsuta Age posted:

I bet trump pees in all the corners of the Lincoln bedroom

trump is scared of toilets

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Remember that time when he quoted Pokemon the movie? :patriot:

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1075902022224896000

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

Grapplejack posted:

That time was still more rational and normal than what we have now :psyduck:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Grapplejack posted:

he taught us, and we taught him

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Pokemon is cool as hell. Herman Cain did nothing wrong.

Except grope those ladies.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

Uncle Wemus posted:

I'm sure this is all part of Qs prophecy.

Multiple sources confirm Q to depart White House by end of January

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
LOL This Mattis letter.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mantis42 posted:

Pokemon is cool as hell. Herman Cain did nothing wrong.

Except grope those ladies.

yea pokemon good, sex assault bad, herman cain is a man of contrasts

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
I unironically told my wife that that I can’t believe what a week it’s been and she informed me it’s just Thursday... :negative:

2018 in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_nPp64OrBc

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Grapplejack posted:

Chances are that if he was a white man he would have cornered a percentage of the chud base before Trump.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

ahahaha

cant mogg the Hogg

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

Ague Proof posted:

The wall scam is at $8,304,811.

I'm legit interested to see who runs off with the money and to what jurisdiction, since this is has now exceeded the point where the feds will automatically get involved and turbofuck the scammer.

cochise
Sep 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1075900243353501698

:eyepop:

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.

Too bad Trump cannot read apparently.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Grapplejack posted:

Pokemon the movie 2000

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

eke out tried to get ahead of this response

it's probably Giuliani, and therefore almost certainly wrong

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

thats from rudy probably. they do this every month.

Medium Chungus
Feb 19, 2012

HOOOOLY poo poo I want to frame this. loving poetry as I live and breathe.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Rip Testes posted:

Too bad Trump cannot read apparently.

Oh no, GOP Senators are "concerned"

Whatever will they do?!

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Gripweed posted:

this cannot be stated strongly enough

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

Submit it to whom exactly?

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

GreyjoyBastard posted:

eke out tried to get ahead of this response

it's probably Giuliani, and therefore almost certainly wrong

i did my best, but the thread is moving too fast lol

this is transparently an attempt to deflect all the bad news in the media, but there's far too much right now

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Argh gently caress Mattis is stepping down? What nutjob is Trump going to replace him with? He was the only competent one there.

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Thank god SoD has to pass Senate Confirmation.

I’ve said it more than once here that Mattis is ridiculously popular and respected among the troops and politicians. This will cause Trump serious blowback, especially since a lot of the GOP seems to be getting more and more irritated at his bullshit.

Yeah, or he can just ignore it exactly like he did with the AG, which also requires confirmation. But he just names someone "acting" and doesn't get confirmation, problem solved

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Gripweed posted:

If they don't make any attempt to mitigate the fallout re: the Kurds that poo poo should be laid at his feet, however.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Grouchio posted:

Argh gently caress Mattis is stepping down? What nutjob is Trump going to replace him with? He was the only competent one there.

i am guessing either another general he can force to take the position or some ghoul like Miller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
I like how people are all fired up over pulling out of Syria and Afghanistan as if Trump isn't going to do it some amazingly dumb way that somehow gets more killed than just staying there would, if even does it at all after his nap time makes him forget it.