Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nalesh
Jun 9, 2010

What did the grandma say to the frog?

Something racist, probably.

Sazabi posted:

:frogsiren: Attention fellow Tenno. :frogsiren: After some initially profitable and legitimate business dealings with a long necked aquatic fowl. I was introduced to some people on the wrong side of the railjacks. Now I'm in deep with Red Veil, like I'm revered with them. They said they wanted me to start pushing daggers and bows, you know real archaic weapons just like the grineer. I'd say know or report them to the relay police but I already took there dirty plat. I can't run since they got hit squads. I can't give it back. So now I'm desperate, delusional, and running out of time. Like a thrice shunned loser I've constructed a fantasy in which they'll let me go if I just get rid of money. Maybe they will forget about the plat, or follow it instead of hunting me. That's where you come in.

:siren: :siren: :siren: Welcome to my spontaneous generous giftimus extravaganza! PC only :siren: :siren: :siren:

It's simple. The next 10 or so Tenno simply have to respond with:
1: IGN
2: your ideal gift(deluxe skin, Warframe, or something that cost a lot of plat).
3: what you want with a soft cap of 100 plat(if you ask for a combination of frame and weapon slots that goes to say 115 p I won't mind).
4: shout-out to someone in the clan who you think does good work helping others.
5: your promise that you aren't an agent of Res Veil and promise not to snitch on me.

1: Crimor
2: Baruuk Collection, I gottsa get dat Mandela man, I craves it.
3: I also craves dem forma.
4: KxZyle for actually coming on farm missions when I ask for people.
5: Better dead than red.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

donkdonkle
Aug 18, 2018

Sazabi posted:

:frogsiren: Attention fellow Tenno. :frogsiren: After some initially profitable and legitimate business dealings with a long necked aquatic fowl. I was introduced to some people on the wrong side of the railjacks. Now I'm in deep with Red Veil, like I'm revered with them. They said they wanted me to start pushing daggers and bows, you know real archaic weapons just like the grineer. I'd say know or report them to the relay police but I already took there dirty plat. I can't run since they got hit squads. I can't give it back. So now I'm desperate, delusional, and running out of time. Like a thrice shunned loser I've constructed a fantasy in which they'll let me go if I just get rid of money. Maybe they will forget about the plat, or follow it instead of hunting me. That's where you come in.

:siren: :siren: :siren: Welcome to my spontaneous generous giftimus extravaganza! PC only :siren: :siren: :siren:

2: your ideal gift(deluxe skin, Warframe, or something that cost a lot of plat).
3: what you want with a soft cap of 100 plat(if you ask for a combination of frame and weapon slots that goes to say 115 p I won't mind).
4: shout-out to someone in the clan who you think does good work helping others.
5: your promise that you aren't an agent of Res Veil and promise not to snitch on me.

1. Donkdonkle on Steam
2. Volt Arrester Helmet
3. Any frame or weapon slots
4. Cybercooties!
5. We all glinty

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Camel Camus posted:

I bet this is what's happening to me and I'm just bad at the game and keep getting less than 10 by the objective. Thanks everyone for the help!

another thing here is never ever do relics solo. when you do it with 3 other people everyone can choose drops from all relics. The increase in profits from doing this can't be overstated.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Any particular mods I should replace on this setup for Saryn prime?

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Sazabi posted:

1. Cybercooties
2. NIDUS. I cannot get that sonofabitch to save my LIFE
3. Orokin reactors/catalysts
4. Shout-out to TALLGEESE for being a generous high-level mofo always willing to give to the poor and kick rear end for the lord
5. Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a galatine in my eye, I ain't no Red Veil

Pooncha
Feb 15, 2014

Making the impossible possumable

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Change the aura polarity to a dash for Corrosive Projection, Enemy Radar, and all the cool auras. While I would normally recommend Constitution in place of Coaction Drift because Saryn likes duration, I'd probably suggest Transient Fortitude or (the much rarer) Augur Secrets instead to offset the strength penalty from Overextended, since it directly affects your Regenerative Molt. Also, replace Flow with Augur Reach if you can get it. Even in an energy reduction sortie, 75 energy is still enough to cast all your abilities on a full tank, and Rage/self-healing ensures you'll have a full tank most of the time anyway.

HundredBears
Feb 14, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Augur Reach in place of Coaction Drift is a must. I'm fond of running just Streamline for energy purposes, but that depends on what content you're doing with her and what your non-mod sources of energy are. If you aren't using Miasma a great deal, no energy/efficiency mods + Energizing Dash is probably the way to go. Regardless, running both Flow and Rage feels like overkill. Whatever your eventual setup there, you should look to free up a mod slot, probably for Transient Fortitude: Saryn benefits more than it might seem from power strength since it governs the rate at which her spores decay and the healing from Regenerative Molt. I found that she was much more effective around 150% than she was around 100%. Also, forma-ing her aura slot to dash polarity is a must, just as with almost every frame.

In the long term, it's worth thinking about an umbral build (with just intensify and vitality, instead of all three). It doesn't even take much forma if you're willing to leave the Exilus slot open, and even on a range-hungry frame like Saryn, you get more out of using that drain on stronger mods than you do from the drift. There's also a discussion to be had about exactly how many defensive mods to use. I do essentially the same thing that you do (Umbral Vitality + Regenerative Molt), but it feels a little squishy when soloing by the time that you get close to level 100. Meanwhile, some people get by with less investment in survivability, and dropping Regenerative Molt is arguably the better call once you get Magus Elevate as an option to restore health.

Edit: I spent longer writing this than I thought. Anyway, agreed with Pooncha about most things except duration: a longer Miasma and Molt aren't nothing, but Constitution is a modest enough bump that it's hard to justify burning a mod slot on it. Primed Continuity might be worthwhile if you have enough capacity or forma to burn to make it fit.

HundredBears fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Dec 21, 2018

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I now have a second Gram riven.

DE release the Twin Gram!

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
I want to give a giant thank you to Vayan for gifting me everything for Hydroid Prime, thank you so much man, I hope you have a happy holidays!

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

Is there a cat/dog equivalent to Shade that gives little stealth perks?

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

clone on the phone posted:

huras kubrow I think? and the stealth is even better

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

clone on the phone posted:

Huras Kubrows

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
Thanks, Broose for the Exilus Adaptors and Catalysts.

Also for only mildly making fun of me in the gift messages.

Incidentally, where in my inventory should I see Kavat imprints? I know I have them, but can't see them for the life of me.

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

nerdz posted:

huras kubrow I think? and the stealth is even better

Cheers, my dog is something else so I will have to figure that out.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Sazabi posted:

1: Nastrado
2: I have been playing less than a week so I have no idea what is awesome. Honestly, anything is awesome to me. The Garuda looks cool
3: Slots would probably be awesome since I hate getting rid of stuff.
4: JackoffTrades and Merry have been amazing at helping me out
5: Who?

Also I just have to say the goon community in general for this game is awesome. Thanks for all the help this past week.

Raged fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Dec 21, 2018

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

This is the Saryn build I use for ESO, provided by a goon:

200% power is an important breakpoint because it maximizes the speed at which your spore damage ramps as well as the chance that it'll proc corrosive status, and you want a lot of range for spores to spread. Duration is a useful third, and you can easily tank efficiency and get by with Zenurik energy regen (or Arcanes if you're Scrooge McDuck).

Tuxedo Catfish fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Dec 21, 2018

Mercurius
May 4, 2004

Amp it up.

Mercurius posted:

I still can't send a gift to you, just says 'Failed to send gift'. The other two worked but they're in the same clan as me whereas you're in AkGoon which is in the alliance but it doesn't seem to be helping.

I've sent you a friend request (as lljkmercurius) so if you accept that I'll try again.
I've come back later and it worked this time :iiam:

Enjoy your :catdrugs:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Kyrosiris posted:

You can also just use Corpro and take the mod space hit until you forma it. :v:
That's what I did before I formaed her, yes.

Also, built and gilded a catchmoon. 100.5% crit.

This is... gonna need a lot of forma, though.

FunkyFjord
Jul 18, 2004

It's entirely worth it.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
So I was right Mesa Prime got pre-nerfed, butt she's gonna get her back, back.

https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/1075919105708953600

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

:allears:

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

HundredBears posted:

Augur Reach in place of Coaction Drift is a must. I'm fond of running just Streamline for energy purposes, but that depends on what content you're doing with her and what your non-mod sources of energy are. If you aren't using Miasma a great deal, no energy/efficiency mods + Energizing Dash is probably the way to go. Regardless, running both Flow and Rage feels like overkill. Whatever your eventual setup there, you should look to free up a mod slot, probably for Transient Fortitude: Saryn benefits more than it might seem from power strength since it governs the rate at which her spores decay and the healing from Regenerative Molt. I found that she was much more effective around 150% than she was around 100%. Also, forma-ing her aura slot to dash polarity is a must, just as with almost every frame.

In the long term, it's worth thinking about an umbral build (with just intensify and vitality, instead of all three). It doesn't even take much forma if you're willing to leave the Exilus slot open, and even on a range-hungry frame like Saryn, you get more out of using that drain on stronger mods than you do from the drift. There's also a discussion to be had about exactly how many defensive mods to use. I do essentially the same thing that you do (Umbral Vitality + Regenerative Molt), but it feels a little squishy when soloing by the time that you get close to level 100. Meanwhile, some people get by with less investment in survivability, and dropping Regenerative Molt is arguably the better call once you get Magus Elevate as an option to restore health.

Edit: I spent longer writing this than I thought. Anyway, agreed with Pooncha about most things except duration: a longer Miasma and Molt aren't nothing, but Constitution is a modest enough bump that it's hard to justify burning a mod slot on it. Primed Continuity might be worthwhile if you have enough capacity or forma to burn to make it fit.

probably going to need to forma that exilus if you're doing an umbral build due to primed mods, otherwise...why bother with a umbral build if you arent blinging it out completely

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Whoa you can get prime noggles! Where from?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Spudd posted:

Whoa you can get prime noggles! Where from?

Apparently if you buy Prime Access you get that prime noogle during tennobaum.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

New Simulor is good.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

e: catcum delivered to all

:tipshat:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jack Trades posted:

New Simulor is good.

Also good, full charge staticors

https://i.imgur.com/6oVfKF9.mp4

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Synthbuttrange posted:

Also good, full charge staticors

Please note that charged staticor shots are now capable of self-damage.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

No they tweaked them further

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Are you also playing on 200% Effect Intensity?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

thank you for the potatoes and the forma :kimchi:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Jack Trades posted:

Are you also playing on 200% Effect Intensity?

No that's just 100%.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Synthbuttrange posted:

No they tweaked them further

yup, it's back baby!

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
They buffed a lot of weapons. My kohm is basically a particle hose now, it's great.

Fruity20
Jul 28, 2018

Do you believe in magic, Tenno?

Sazabi posted:

1. Ewolf20

2. Ivara mostly. I heard she's good for spy like Loki

3. Maybe a Orokin palette

4. Most of the goons here especially those who help out players like me whenever they can.

5. I have no affiliation with them. So, I promise not to snitch.

Fruity20 fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Dec 21, 2018

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

They should have sent a poet.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Awesome! posted:

thank you for the potatoes and the forma :kimchi:

No worries, bud.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

God bless this stupid loving game.
https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair/status/1076123476849766403

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Holy crap, thank you Vayan!

Baruuk is kinda weird and I think I love him!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Yeah, I bought Baruuk, too. He's definitely better suited for higher-enemy content. Going to take a bit for me to figure out the defensive balance, though. I think he likes armor a lot, though, Adaptation will probably be best once I get one.