Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
the U.K. fucks up so bad that the irish seize control of all of the british isles and cause a famine in england

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

the U.K. fucks up so bad that the irish seize control of all of the british isles and cause a famine in england

there’s already going to be a famine in England though

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

there’s already going to be a famine in England though

by most developed countries' standards, the current state of english cuisine already constitutes a mild famine

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Agean90 posted:

it's made bigger

to kill bucks you see

:nono:

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the Met appear to have caught the gatwick droners

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

anti-drone falcons bing bing bong

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

dont be mean to me posted:

anti-drone falcons bing bing bong

literally under experimentation as a way to destroy or disable small drones, though with eagles rather than falcons

e: :ninja:

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Fallen Hamprince posted:

literally under experimentation as a way to destroy or disable small drones

:thejoke:

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Venom Snake posted:

Don’t say this I’m having a panny

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Agean90 posted:

it's made bigger

to kill bucks you see

ah, so the slugs are to kill slugs

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Victory Position posted:

nah, the slugs are shaped like slugs

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Agean90 posted:

nah, the slugs are shaped like slugs

for to kill the slug you must become the slug

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!

Regarde Aduck posted:

Don’t say this I’m having a panny

is this the quaint british way of saying panini

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth

Victory Position posted:

yes, they're designed with tories in mind

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Bryter posted:

actually it was a field that stopped the fourth plane

Lol planecrashes don’t have miles long debris fields that fucker broke up in the sky

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Former DILF posted:

Lol planecrashes don’t have miles long debris fields that fucker broke up in the sky

Whoa whoa whoa, that wasn't in the movie

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

XMNN posted:

lol

just lol

in 2016 sure becoming pm was absolutely q poison chalice, but the fact we are less than 100 days away from crashing out without a deal is (almost) entirely her fault

she triggered article 50 with no plan for what happens next

she drew a bunch of loving stupid contradictory red lines because she hates foreigners

she called a general election in the article 50 period despite people telling her it was loving mental

she pissed her majority up the wall and ended up having to bribe the DUP into propping up her government

she negotiated a deal that they and half her party would never support and spent the last two years telling labour to gently caress off out of Brexit instead of maybe trying to maybe get their votes?

she deliberately has not acted to rule out no deal, entirely as a hosed up negotiating strategy where she holds the country hostage to get what she wants

she's ruled out any sort of plausible escape strategy for herself or the country, again trying to rail road everyone into what she thinks is best

she knew she was going to lose a vote in parliament so she sent everyone out saying it was definitely going ahead and then pulled it at the last minute so she could get imaginary concessions from the EU and then got loving laughed out (also she never quite explained why she thought a few meaningless words were going to flip the 100+ MPs from her own party she needs to actually pass it)

she delayed the vote well into January for no apparent reason apart from, once again, to push us closer to the cliff edge so she can frighten people into going her way

she did that in spite (or possibly because) of the fact that businesses can't put off preparing for the utter loving chaos of no deal any longer and will have to start making possibly irreversible decisions about how they're going to handle it because they can't actually trust the government to not deliberately completely gently caress the country up anymore

Brexit is a gently caress up from start to finish but she has made it worse than it ever had to be through a series of fuckwit decisions

Cameron might have started the fire, but may went round pouring petrol on things and chaining the doors shut

you numpty

Don’t let May's missteps and mishaps obscure the bigger picture. David Cameron bears the greatest share of personal responsibility for Britain’s ills.

May is in a nearly impossible position trying to square a circle; David Cameron was in the opposite position. He had it all, but out of sheer hubristic vanity he wanted that last little crumb to put on top of his heap of laurels.

It’s his arrogant irresponsible recklessness that caused all of this. He failed monumentally in his duties as leader of the country.

Is May especially bad compared to the alternatives? To Boris Johnson or Jacob Rees Mogg?

You could say that Labour would do better, but this is no objection. She held an election to give Labour the chance. It didn’t turn out very well for her, but would you like her more if she hadn’t done it?

Anyway it would be a huge injustice if David Cameron somehow escaped the full concemnation of history for his unforgivable and disastrous personal failure after being entrusted with so much power and privilege.

No matter how badly May handles the brexit, it all belongs in brackets next to David Cameron’s name.

And he hosed a dead pig's head.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Venom Snake posted:

:swoon:

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

hakimashou posted:

The one time he managed to unite the country.

#baeofpigs

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

the pig rumour thing annoys me because as great as it would to be true, it’s actually a rumour invented by Lord Ashcroft , a huge tax-avoiding scum Lord, who demanded a cabinet position because he donated millions to the conservatives and by virtue of believing it, you’re in a way supporting him

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
OTOH Ian hislop was also part of the same group at uni and rather than make fun of Cameron for it he told everyone to grow up

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Jel Shaker posted:

the pig rumour thing annoys me because as great as it would to be true, it’s actually a rumour invented by Lord Ashcroft , a huge tax-avoiding scum Lord, who demanded a cabinet position because he donated millions to the conservatives and by virtue of believing it, you’re in a way supporting him

If making fun of David Cameron is supporting Lord Ashcroft then I've been supporting him since 2010.

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

Jel Shaker posted:

Let them fight

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Jel Shaker posted:

david cameron is now known globally for loving a pigs head and you want to make this a bad thing?

SICKENING

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

hakimashou posted:

Don’t let May's missteps and mishaps obscure the bigger picture. David Cameron bears the greatest share of personal responsibility for Britain’s ills.

May is in a nearly impossible position trying to square a circle; David Cameron was in the opposite position. He had it all, but out of sheer hubristic vanity he wanted that last little crumb to put on top of his heap of laurels.

It’s his arrogant irresponsible recklessness that caused all of this. He failed monumentally in his duties as leader of the country.

Is May especially bad compared to the alternatives? To Boris Johnson or Jacob Rees Mogg?

You could say that Labour would do better, but this is no objection. She held an election to give Labour the chance. It didn’t turn out very well for her, but would you like her more if she hadn’t done it?

Anyway it would be a huge injustice if David Cameron somehow escaped the full concemnation of history for his unforgivable and disastrous personal failure after being entrusted with so much power and privilege.

No matter how badly May handles the brexit, it all belongs in brackets next to David Cameron’s name.

The referendum was needed as a compromise by Cameron to unite the Tories to make the country governable, though.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Former DILF posted:

didn't stop until it hit the field though

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Jel Shaker posted:

No one actually believes it, the reason it's damming and hilarious is cause everyone heard the rumour, and literally the entire country said "yeah, he seems the type."

When the entire country sincerely believes that you would gently caress a pig, you're toast. Regardless of whether or not he did gently caress that pig.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

hakimashou posted:

the Theresa May defender has logged on

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

tarbrush posted:

No one actually believes it, the reason it's damming and hilarious is cause everyone heard the rumour, and literally the entire country said "yeah, he seems the type."

When the entire country sincerely believes that you would gently caress a pig, you're toast. Regardless of whether or not he did gently caress that pig.

He did gently caress that pig though.

Jose posted:

OTOH Ian hislop was also part of the same group at uni and rather than make fun of Cameron for it he told everyone to grow up

I means it's a bit possible that he's defending the honour of the society which is very to type but nah it means he did it too.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I support gender equality in condemning the garbage people who send countries into a death spiral :shrug:

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

tarbrush posted:

a schrodingers pig fucker

I do agree with the thesis that Cameron is one of the worst pms yet, but I’d rather he’s remembered for horrible poo poo like brexit and wasting a billion on a pointless duke of Edinburgh knock off (national citizenship service ) whereas pig loving almost gets him off the hook for being specially reprehensible as most of those posh boys probably did it anyway

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

tarbrush posted:

DCFADP

It is axiomatic

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Jel Shaker posted:

Nah, that type of people just hold each other hostage by having a ton of genuine dirt to go around. Also the sheer number of defenders who believed it as just lads being lads tells you all you need to know about conservatives

David Cameron hosed a pig

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Former DILF posted:

the flight 93 shootdown thing is a vintage alex jones conspiracy theory, the heavy debris was all in a half km radius and all the reports of debris from the crash being found miles away were stuff like paper and scraps of clothing that were blown in the wind.

bonus lol: at the time the jets on standby to guard the capital airspace weren't armed and when Andrews AFB got the order to scramble they didn't have time to arm them. the plan was to literally chase after and ram them with f-16s, turning the whole episode into a matryoshka doll of planes flying into things

Barry Convex
Sep 1, 2005

Think of the good things, Pim! The good things!

Like Jesus, candy, and crackerjacks! Ice cream and cake and lots o'laffs!
Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Joe! Larry, Curly, and brother Moe!
cursed thread https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/1076458808703180800?s=21

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

Having an extremely normal one

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

would be sickening to find out corbyn portrayed bankers as a cabal of hook nosed goblins

https://twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/1076476024983076864?s=21

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
the next harry potter movie is going to have the train pull up to the school but it's got a soviet symbol on the front, a bunch of old white guys will pour out in commissar uniforms to shoot all the students for being enemies of the state

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

jk rowling is worth 700 000 000 £ no wonder she doesn't like corbyn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Isn't it funny how the left acts tolerant but they hate a genocidal fascist state definitely all Jews everywhere solely because of their ethnicity??