Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mandoric
Mar 15, 2003

Andrast posted:

what if you gently caress 120,000 pigs and kill one poor through austerity?

that's nearly six pigs a day from puberty to death, i think the feat bears memorializing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Regarde Aduck posted:

Is this a bit?

Nah he's always been an abrasive shithead.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Venom Snake posted:

the U.K. fucks up so bad that the irish seize control of all of the british isles and cause a famine in england

There was a segment on C4 news earlier this week where the nice lady with the curly blonde hair was interviewing some Irish minister, and trying to make a point about how a no-deal Brexit would negatively impact Ireland. Irish guy was all "lol you're seriously going to play the famine card?" He threw up some stats about how Ireland produces enough food each year to feed 35 million people with a national population of 8 million.

Just lol at the UK trying to scare Ireland with the threat of another famine. It's not the 1800s anymore, and Ireland isn't a country of poverty farmers working for absentee British landlords. You can't send the military over here to seize crops/livestock and load them onto ships bound for Britain, but the loving Tories still act like that's an option and the whole backstop problem could be solved with some firm pressure on us uppity bog dwellers.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Elevator Screamer posted:

There was a segment on C4 news earlier this week where the nice lady with the curly blonde hair was interviewing some Irish minister, and trying to make a point about how a no-deal Brexit would negatively impact Ireland. Irish guy was all "lol you're seriously going to play the famine card?" He threw up some stats about how Ireland produces enough food each year to feed 35 million people with a national population of 8 million.

Just lol at the UK trying to scare Ireland with the threat of another famine. It's not the 1800s anymore, and Ireland isn't a country of poverty farmers working for absentee British landlords. You can't send the military over here to seize crops/livestock and load them onto ships bound for Britain, but the loving Tories still act like that's an option and the whole backstop problem could be solved with some firm pressure on us uppity bog dwellers.

Just last month a Tory MP was ranting about how unreasonable the Irish were being with their "demanding to be treated like a sovereign nation" and "not agreeing to every dictate from London" and should know their place.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
https://twitter.com/eliistender10/status/1076457523618680832

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

the tories going small balls to the wall to bring back the Troubles hahahahahahaha christ at least american neoconfederates confine themselves to individually shooting up places of worship full of jews and black parishoners.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
and taking up residence in the White house

Willie Tomg
Feb 2, 2006

JFairfax posted:

and taking up residence in the White house

kind of you to say that ideology/thoughts exist there, but unfortunately:

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
mandem in the Whitehouse a white supremacist blood

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lol

I also like the interviews with the distraught people that voted leave thinking it would be a protest vote

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Interviewed Toby Young, did they?

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ireland is going to put the UK under its boot, and i am n ever going to stop laughing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
we should nuke ireland

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Jose posted:

we should nuke ireland

We kinda did already.

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008

Jose posted:

we should nuke ireland

WHY WONT YOU NUKE DUBLIN JEREMY?!? DO U HATE BRITIAN?!?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Jose posted:

we should nuke ireland
______________________________________________________________________/

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
That's not a gammon

My pro use the nuke stance should be common knowledge in cspam by now

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

A Big Fuckin Hornet posted:

Ireland is going to put the UK under its boot, and i am n ever going to stop laughing

This but Ireland is climate change and the UK is all of humanity.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lobster God posted:

PUSH THE GODDAMN BUTTON JEREMY!
DID YOU NOT SEE GERRY ADAMS LATEST TWEET HES MADE A MOCKERY OF US!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
hey what happens to Games Workshop in the event of no deal Brexit

will there be adequate Warhammer?

Lobster God
Nov 5, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

After Brexit, GW will be the only industry left. We shall all toil in the plastic forges as the capital is shifted to Nottingham.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

gradenko_2000 posted:

They'll finally get to live their dream of being an actual fascist paramilitary

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

are there paramilitaries in Warhammer?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lobster God posted:

another excuse to post my favorite picture: this dude's reaction when corbyn said he wouldn't nuke someone

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

position of power and etc

nationalists always assume everyone wants their country because of how naturally great it is

Obliterati
Nov 13, 2012

Pain is inevitable.
Suffering is optional.
Thunderdome is forever.

It's because in their heads you're still subjects OP

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Flavahbeast posted:

I guess Chaos Warbands would qualify, they typically operate outside of any government or organizational structure.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Flavahbeast posted:

The Inquisition is like the worst parts of paramilitary and think tank, and are legally untouchable.

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
It's amazing how well right-wing media leads dipshits like hamprince by the nose. My dude, the only way it will ever matter is if credulous pantywaists like yourself allow it to matter. Oh wow, yeah, everyone in the universe cares a so much about Munich half a century later. You definitely won't sound like a loving wackjob if you go around talking about poo poo that didn't happen last week.

Take a cue from the Americans and submit to nothing mattering

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
no y'all need to take less cues from us and keep your absolutely adorable form of politics intact

MODS CURE JOKES
Nov 11, 2009

OFFICIAL SAS 90s REMEMBERER
no it's bad because the right is better at it, gently caress "respectability" because you can be a hooting dipshit who loves to drink arab blood if you've got a starched collar and polite erudition

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
american politics is so boring outside of elections though. apparently if any mp's get mad enough they can steal a magic stick and parliament shuts down and that's awesome

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Raskolnikov38 posted:

american politics is so boring outside of elections though. apparently if any mp's get mad enough they can steal a magic stick and parliament shuts down and that's awesome

none of the mps have the guts to face that old womans blade and actually take off with the thing tho

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/TomPugh212/status/1076874388761440260

:thunk:

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Raskolnikov38 posted:

buddy have u seen what our air force gets up to

https://twitter.com/wyatt_privilege/status/919174719680729089

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

the best part is that this grew out of a group of airmen buying a standard army officer’s sword for their CO back in like the 50s and now it’s... that

oh and it’s always given to the head of the air force no matter how much the enlisted hate him

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Oh right yeah, in case you weren't aware, whatever your society is, the chances are your enforcer caste is actually just a bunch of dweebs who've managed to get their hands on real guns.

It explains a lot in fact.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
This is the most British thing ever, how did I not know about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

the sword thing is USAF, the British would use 14th century gilded swords or something and it’d look badass but still be pretty dumb in 2018