Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
What is it like losing to Hue Jackson?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

isnt your contention that your team did nothing but that otherwise it woulda won 80 superbowls

e: lets see if we can go a whole page without the browns fans calvinballing in some imaginary extra wins

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Yall know more than most so tell us

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Ravens Jets and Chargers can answer this for those wondering.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

No it's that we're somehow the same team that beat yall week 5 despite the incredibly obvious that we're better since dumping the albatross.

lol if people think this team would have the same record if Hue Jackson hadn't left.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Please knock the Ravens out of playoff contention, Browns.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Ches Neckbeard posted:

No it's that we're somehow the same team that beat yall week 5 despite the incredibly obvious that we're better since dumping the albatross.

lol if people think this team would have the same record if Hue Jackson hadn't left.

so no, again didnt get there on a full page without fudging in some extra wins. did get 2 posts tho so that was solid

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

2 posts like the amount of winning seasons the browns have had since they came back!!! haha would be a good joke but theyve only had one

e: actually they have had two dang i didnt respect tim couch

Ghost Dog fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Dec 25, 2018

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ghost Dog posted:

so no, again didnt get there on a full page without fudging in some extra wins. did get 2 posts tho so that was solid

So you're really going to contend that Hue Jackson is a competent coach? Just LOL

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmfao I decided to check the browns schedule and the teams they've beat after the bye to give them this boost

The Bengals x2 lol
The imploding Panthers rofl
The Broncos lmao

The one quality team they played they lost lmfao the Texans

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

how many extra wins do you get per year, is it a hard limit or can you really get going around the edges, and are we talking like specific wins or general ones cause id like to give the 06,11, and 14 ravens a superbowl ring each if we can hit those margins

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

"Hue Jackson is a good coach" Ghost Dog 2018

Metapod posted:

Lmfao I decided to check the browns schedule and the teams they've beat after the bye to give them this boost

The Bengals x2 lol
The imploding Panthers rofl
The Broncos lmao

The one quality team they played they lost lmfao the Texans

lol the Ravens schedule and lost to the imploding Panthers

riht
Dec 13, 2004

i knew u were trouble when u tossed int
moral victories count double so that could be a heck of a lot of wins

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Ghost Dog posted:

how many extra wins do you get per year, is it a hard limit or can you really get going around the edges, and are we talking like specific wins or general ones cause id like to give the 06,11, and 14 ravens a superbowl ring each if we can hit those margins

Is English your second language?

riht
Dec 13, 2004

i knew u were trouble when u tossed int
professor sponges comin in hot

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

are you asking me for my papers officer? i have them right here *fumbles through glove compartment, endless napkins with the words BALTIMORE RAVENS 20XX World Champions written on them tumble out* d-dont look at those

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

congrats to the ravens, who could've beaten both the super-teams that are the saints and the chiefs and clinching their almost-bye

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
technically the bengals are undefeated this year

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

No Irish Need Imply posted:

technically the bengals are undefeated this year

im so loving pissed that the goddamn bengals had a 16-0 season before the ravens

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

*tries to sit up in easychair but just slides down a little more* hue jackson beat the patriots 5 years ago

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Sour Diesel posted:

congrats to the ravens, who could've beaten both the super-teams that are the saints and the chiefs and clinching their almost-bye

The Browns also should have beaten the Saints. With Hue!

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Cavauro posted:

*tries to sit up in easychair but just slides down a little more* hue jackson beat the patriots 5 years ago

So did the Colt McCoy Browns

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

No when your guy tried to do that it didn't work because the browns have invisibility and invincibility so they reversed it and KILLED your guy no takebacks

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Congratulations to your 2005, 2015, and soon to be 2018 Super Bowl Champion Cincinnati Bengals.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

No humility in Ravens fans itt

Shut up bitch lmao

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Ravens good

browns garbage

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Congratulations to your 2005, 2015, and soon to be 2018 Super Bowl Champion Cincinnati Bengals.

13 was the only good bengals team

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It warms my heart to see you all talking so much trash this holiday. No matter what happens Sunday I love you guys. And it rules that the losing team is going to have to eat a big ole bowl of poo poo.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Oberst posted:

Shut up bitch lmao

chinga su madre, fake tough guy

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

chinga su madre, fake tough guy

he does have a good point tho

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

engage oberst in substance you coward

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Ghost Dog posted:

engage oberst in substance you coward

Lol, no need. I'll just wait for the crucial Eric Weddle missed tackle in the most important play of your entire season to cost you the division for the 3rd consecutive year my man

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Lol, no need. I'll just wait for the crucial Eric Weddle missed tackle in the most important play of your entire season to cost you the division for the 3rd consecutive year my man

this aint it chief

schmug
May 20, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

this aint it chief

true. Browns will be up by three touchdowns at the half and just coast.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the ravens are definitely going to lose

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

what? no!!

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it
Legitimately I don't think Greg Blitz every down is gonna handle Lamar very well. If Baker can't stay elusive against their pass rush we're not going to be able to keep up.

Flikken fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Dec 26, 2018

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I can't believe people are fighting in the AFCN thread on christmas

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Lol browns fans talking trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Ches Neckbeard posted: