Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

Gigi Galli posted:

Nel culo della tua madre ahaha

:discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

1500quidpoocati posted:

Holy lmao, gotta prepare a full post but suffice to say Theophany has outdone himself this year cause holy poo poo.

This is insulting to Jochen Rindt.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Feliz Navidad

#forzaferrari

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSLTNjGI8hw

lmao this owns

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

Engineering Explained is A+.

Cactrot
Jan 11, 2001

Go Go Cactus Galactus

Minto Took posted:

Engineering Explained is A+.

Tesla are Z-

The British Leyland grade

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Happy holydays to all of you, I'm super stoked for the 2019 season of the pinnacle of motorsport!

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

It’s that time of year again, one of family, friends, rewatching Louie Theroux documentaries and reflecting on all the quality poo poo posts throughout the year.

A few weeks back I received a package from my good friend Theophany. It’s time to find out what’s inside.

Obviously addressed to me

Just loving lmao, I have no words for the card even now.

The contents

Theo thoughtfully included an idol for the British god of food, hopefully to guide and bless my posting in the year ahead.

This mug is extremely blessed and useful now, I look forward to sipping some fine $11 Spanish wine from it to celebrate each and every one of Big Charrrr’s many victories next year.

Various stickers for me to make nefarious use of, likely at the kart track, were included. lol at the bike one.

And finally, a touching reminder of our friends we lost this past year.

Friggin’ :discourse: Theo. Yet another great Christmas package from you. Thank you.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
those are very nice presents, i bought myself a pipe and tobacco and the parents gave me a turntable and HELP in vynil. it was cool

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Theo is easily the best poster

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im the best poster

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That salt is perfection.

Happy holidays, or not, I don't judge, to the shittiest bunch of F1 fans. I hate each and every one of you and look forward to another season of stupidity.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

Im the best poster

do you actually believe this

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

OhsH posted:

do you actually believe this

sí, es verdad cabron

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

iospace posted:

That salt is perfection.

Happy holidays, or not, I don't judge, to the shittiest bunch of F1 fans. I hate each and every one of you and look forward to another season of stupidity.

We are not reddit//turn your monitor
Nice Meltdown
Same

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

We are not reddit//turn your monitor
Nice Meltdown
Same

You keep going out of your way to call her fat and it's completely unnecessary. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Well Nia Jax IS a large lady

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Ok, enough of that bollocks.

I had a delightful package from the Empire this Christmas.

My mother has cancer at the moment and she said she was so happy to hear me laugh for the first time in gently caress knows how long when I opened this to a :ck5:

And, loving yes, that is exactly what you think it is

But wait - there's more. It seems like we're on the same wavelength. I've been wearing this rad as gently caress shirt all day:

He also remembered I've just started my own business and helpfully sent me some wisdom from Tech Jesus to get me on my way:

Thankfully, he also covered me for when I eventually fail and made sure I don't go hungry when I go bankrupt:

There was also a pistonhead that I reckon is good for another 25,000 miles with the carbon build up:

And this is a loving work of art, going right on the C55:

Thank you, you magnificent bastard. x

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Theophany posted:

Ok, enough of that bollocks.

I had a delightful package from the Empire this Christmas.

And, loving yes, that is exactly what you think it is

Thank you, you magnificent bastard. x

Wow he gave you his good tire? Proof that 1500 does love and care for his British cousins.

In other news MY PROBATION IS UP just in time to wish you all a Merry Christmas. May your terrible opinions about this fraudulent sport help ring in the New Year

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

NtotheTC posted:

Wow he gave you his good tire? Proof that 1500 does love and care for his British cousins.

In other news MY PROBATION IS UP just in time to wish you all a Merry Christmas. May your terrible opinions about this fraudulent sport help ring in the New Year

gently caress off Benson x

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I will never leave x

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Those are some incredible gift boxes.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Y'all are lovely bastards and it's a pleasure having such dreadful opinions with you. Sleep tight.

Usual lovely service will resume tomorrow.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester
Oct 3, 2000
I'd like to thank the Lord God almighty and his only begotten son Jesus for the gift of iospace, because whoever it was that was here before iospace probated me for posting "poois shamilton" which was obviously a major attack on my freedom of speech and universal human rights and we are all better off now that that inhuman monster has been replaced by iospace

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
You know what? I hate Nico Rosberg. He's so loving smug and stuck up. It's insane.

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

The purest epitome of entitled white man.

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Nice rear camber on a solid axle you loving piece of poo poo

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Merry Christmas to everyone but especially DoctorGonzo, the only South American tifoso who hasn't abandoned us

Full Collapse
Dec 4, 2002

OhsH posted:

Nice rear camber on a solid axle you loving piece of poo poo

Are you calling him a cheat?

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

The Kimoa Kid posted:

Merry Christmas to everyone but especially DoctorGonzo, the only South American tifoso who hasn't abandoned us

To be fair, the other guy is probably dead.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Hefe wasn't even a tifoso he was just a raging Alonso fan, so when Alonso went to Ferrari then Hefe naturally had to support the stunning scud studs.

Sadly this means if Hefe were still with us in Alonso's latter years he would have supported McLaren which sounds like a fate worse than whatever actually happened to him. RIP, Merry Christmas, Ferrari owns, etc. etc.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

El Hefe ist nicht tot

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
https://twitter.com/autosportparody/status/1077258639486971904

Dubs
Mar 6, 2007

Stroll Own Zone.
Disregard Stroll outside zone.

F1DriverQuidenBerg