Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Queue at a prime time when it's like 10 minutes top for a DPS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Is there going to be a 4.6? I can't remember if they said 4.5 would be the last one or not.

isk
Oct 3, 2007

You don't want me owing you
There will be two parts to 4.5, with the second coming in late March. It'll likely be called 4.55, like we had with ARR and HW. Don't think we'll get a 4.6.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Truga posted:

Think of it as loading hotbars from templates.

-snip-
Thanks for this! I set this up last night and it's pretty slick.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

Brainamp posted:

This weird rear end wod run was followed up by a haukke manor in which a drg refused to return to the start after the basement boss, got killed by the stair enemies we skipped, then refused to respawn before we kicked him.

loving pubbies tonight.

Over the holidays I've just had the worst and most annoying ADR runs, and I'm going to go ahead and assume it's because these people aren't being contained in a middle school, where they belong.

VHGS
Jul 24, 2013

DizzyBum posted:

Hmm well I'm definitely looking forward to another 6 months of Eureka hot takes in this thread, that's for sure!

In the good timeline version of this thread we replace Eureka discourse with effortposts about mahjong strategy.

Obligatum VII
May 5, 2014

Haunting you until no 8 arrives.

KoB posted:

accidentally queued for Expert as DPS and had a 23 minute wait. How do you guys live like this?

Because getting 2 bad DPS can easily cause a dungeon run to take far longer than that. Also, I use the time to do things like complete Namazu beast tribe quests.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
If it’s not peak hours, get a tank to queue with you. I usually wind up doing something else like gardening or clearing out the Gold Saucer challenge log entries.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Badger of Basra posted:

Is there going to be a 4.6? I can't remember if they said 4.5 would be the last one or not.

YoshiP said that the 4.5x cycle would have more to it than the past ones. I think they said we're getting up to 4.58.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

VHGS posted:

In the good timeline version of this thread we replace Eureka discourse with effortposts about mahjong strategy.

In the best timeline we manage to convince YoshiP to put in Legend of Koizumi bullshit mahjong limit breaks like sanding down tiles using the force of your fingers aether.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.

Ibblebibble posted:

In the best timeline we manage to convince YoshiP to put in Legend of Koizumi bullshit mahjong limit breaks like sanding down tiles using the force of your fingers aether.

Godbert frowns upon cheating in his establishment

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

BrightWing posted:

Godbert frowns upon cheating in his establishment

It's not cheating, just very creative winning.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

I think the criteria for cheating in Godwin's eyes depends on how much you're wearing.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

VHGS posted:

People in the euro FC gathered up to do the daily challenge log just now and I figured I'd tag along for that. But lol nope. I don't get credit for the challenge log either because eureka is so terrible I don't even get credit for kills despite being number 2 on the threat lists, because my arbitrary number isn't high enough.

It really does have *all* the worst ideas of a mid 00s MMO in it, doesn't it? lmao

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

So it looks like the third Ivalice raid armor is going to be Agrius / Balthier / FFT Oracle cosplay, plus whatever the striking/scouting gear is supposed to be.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

I always forget that Ramza had an unfortunate third costume.

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist
I dig the Agrias set but I hope the shoulders aren't too big.

CeallaSo
May 3, 2013

Wisdom from a Fool

Thundarr posted:

So it looks like the third Ivalice raid armor is going to be Agrius / Balthier / FFT Oracle cosplay, plus whatever the striking/scouting gear is supposed to be.

I think Agrias' set is gonna be the striking/scouting, actually, with Ramza's Chapter 4 attire covering fending/maiming. Then you've got Oracle for healing/casting and Balthier's outfit + a dumb hat for aiming.

I'm kinda not excited for any of these, which is a shame. I really hope Agrias' gear ends up being the fending set, I would be much more interested in it for that.

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

I'd prefer that Agrius be the striking set too because I'd actually wear it :v:

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I'd prefer that literally anything else was the healer set so that I can wear something other than a goddamn poofy white robe!! Argh!!!

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Vermain posted:

I'd prefer that literally anything else was the healer set so that I can wear something other than a goddamn poofy white robe!! Argh!!!

You're in luck. For once the casters get white.

Brainamp
Sep 4, 2011

More Zen than Zenyatta

CeallaSo posted:

I think Agrias' set is gonna be the striking/scouting, actually, with Ramza's Chapter 4 attire covering fending/maiming. Then you've got Oracle for healing/casting and Balthier's outfit + a dumb hat for aiming.

I'm kinda not excited for any of these, which is a shame. I really hope Agrias' gear ends up being the fending set, I would be much more interested in it for that.

Reddit posted:

Scouting = Roegadyn (Ramza heretic armor recolor - FFT)

Healing = Lalafell (Mystic - FFT)

Maiming = Miqo'te (Agrias' armor recolor - FFT)

Striking = Midlander with Ramza hair (Ramza heretic armor recolor)

Aiming = Midlander with hat (Balthier's outfit - FFXII)

Fending = Female midlander (Agrias' armor - FFT)

Casting = Elezen (Mystic recolor - FFT)

Confirmed by the trailer. https://i.imgur.com/KcMhVH3.jpg

EDIT: Actually, the white robes might be for the Caster this time around, it seems a WHM can be spotted in the trailer wearing the yellow robes, or my eyes are playing tricks on me.

So casting are getting the white robe this time.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011
Agrias being Fending makes sense given that her job was Holy Knight.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Raid group finally got through Hello World 2 last night and hit enrage. I think we'll clear tonight, just in time for the new patch.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

That casting set is lame and it has nothing to do with the coloration. Half the high end gear in this expansion looks like that.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

I blame Eureka.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Cabbit posted:

That casting set is lame and it has nothing to do with the coloration. Half the high end gear in this expansion looks like that.

Casting/Healing gets shafted into "uhhh robes idk" 90% of the time.

Telum
Apr 17, 2013

I am protector of the innocent! I am the light in the darkness! I am truth! Ally to good! Nightmare to you!

cheetah7071 posted:

Raid group finally got through Hello World 2 last night and hit enrage. I think we'll clear tonight, just in time for the new patch.

Congrats, and good luck! My group is still working on getting to HW2 cleanly.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

in shadowbringer they should add Go complete with table flipping and bludgeoning action

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

washizu mahjong or riot

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

kirbysuperstar posted:

Casting/Healing gets shafted into "uhhh robes idk" 90% of the time.

One of the reasons I like the Royal Volunteer set. It's the Filibuster Scouting set with the sweater wrapped around the waist and bulkier armguards and boots than casters usually get. You can add the Black Griffin PvP helmet and Expeditioner's moccasins to nearly recreate the generic Ala Mhigan Resistance fighter look, just with washed out colours.

If only we could dye it, it would be perfect. The colours are mostly white and grey, they should be dyeable, drat it!

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah I'm annoyed they did the ala mhigan resistance sets twice and neither times have been dyeable. :argh: Maybe they'll show up as a Shadowbringers leveling gear or not-pagos transmog gear or something.

Hunter Noventa
Apr 21, 2010

I need that Agrias set. I might have to attempt to tank Orbonne just to have a better chance at it.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Asimo posted:

Yeah I'm annoyed they did the ala mhigan resistance sets twice and neither times have been dyeable. :argh: Maybe they'll show up as a Shadowbringers leveling gear or not-pagos transmog gear or something.

I hope so too. When I got to the end of the 4.0 story I put it on hold to run Baelsar's Wall and Sohm Al Hard a bunch of times to try and get the full fending set and never once saw the coat drop. I got every other piece, as well as full aiming and striking sets and two of the three dogs that dropped. To add insult to injury, the Filibuster fending coat became the Royal Volunteer maiming coat and that's been my most common drop in EXDR. I haven't even leveled DRG. :argh:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Thundarr posted:

I always forget that Ramza had an unfortunate third costume.

They're all unfortunate

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I had a fashion show today. I'm finally used to the new hair. Why is imgur's quality so poo poo?

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
I like that everybody bitches about how all healers get are white robes meanwhile I'm just chilling here white maging it up with my pointy loving hat and powerful white robe and I couldn't be happier

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

ArtIsResistance posted:

I like that everybody bitches about how all healers get are white robes meanwhile I'm just chilling here white maging it up with my pointy loving hat and powerful white robe and I couldn't be happier

White clothes, like white people, are boring. And the only people who like such things are themselves boring white people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Leal posted:

White clothes, like white people, are boring. And the only people who like such things are themselves boring white people.

The weird thing about this post is that there's like a 95% chance a white person wrote it