Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Faded Mars posted:

She is clearly having separate affairs with the husband and the wife and is gleefully keeping it secret from each of them.

I'll go with this, seems fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Office girl is getting the wife to drink to turn her into an alcoholic. That'll kill goon's marriage, and then she can move in to "console" him.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

wesleywillis posted:

Office girl is getting the wife to drink to turn her into an alcoholic. That'll kill goon's marriage, and then she can move in to "console" her.

:pervert:

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

LingcodKilla posted:

Dude gets more action with his wife while cheating with hot office girl than I get just being married with no infidelity.

No infidelity by you, at least.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Sometimes this thread is the best CYOA

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

8 Ball posted:

Slim loving pickings in the fesh thread this holiday season

I read an article earlier about families breaking apart because of those dumb DNA tests, where's all that juicy goodness?

Like an untelevised episode of Maury?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I'm a single guy, mid 30s, been in relationships in the past, but they didn't work out for various reasons. I don't smoke at all and rarely drink. This is anonymous because a LOT of goons know me IRL.

My vice is sex with older women.

I don't sleep with my exes, though I probably could with one or two. No, I absolutely prefer not just older women, but older women I work with.

Let me just preface this by saying that I'm not trying to come off as predatory or dickish, though I'm sure some of you will take it that way. I respect women, I strongly believe that they should be treated equally to men. Sexually, though, I looooooove them, and as I'm not bisexual (more power to those who are!) I have no sexual use for men, so all of my sexual thoughts are focused on women.

There's one woman I work with, Janice (not her real name) and I might be among the few who genuinely find her attractive, but I'm accepting and easy going with a lot of different body types. An ugly personality ruins a women for me FAR sooner than anything physical.

Anyway, Janice is short and pudgy and probably 15 years older than me. Long brown, almost black hair. Extremely introverted and her voice kind of drones. A few people I've spoken to can't stand her because of her voice, but I don't care.

This all started a few months ago. She sits across from me at work (very boring office job). There's supposed to be a small dividing cubicle wall that goes down to the floor, but the one between us is actually missing the bottom half. I have a work laptop that I regularly would bring home to use when doing overtime, so I was constantly going under my desk to plug and unplug it when arriving or leaving, respectively.

One time, when doing this, I looked through where the divider was supposed to be, and I saw Janice's cameltoe. She was wearing sort of tight yoga-like pants and there it was, her pudgy oval office (I use that word lovingly, just fyi) right there, maybe 5-6 feet away. I immediately felt my dick begin to stiffen and knew that I wanted more. I wanted to gently caress her so much. I imagined what it looked like, what it tasted like, how amazingly warm it would be if I was sliding inside of it.

Basically, I turned into a loving animal at that point (if only on the inside). What helped is the feeling of knowing that at that moment, I could stare all I wanted, and no one would notice. So liberating, and so sneaky.

So, to skip forward a bit, I continued to sneak peaks at Janice every time I'd come in or leave, and sometimes it would be good (like the yoga or even leather pants), sometimes, it would be denim. I began starting up conversations with her, getting to know her, and I found out that:

- she's single, used to have a long term boyfriend
- never been married
- thinks I'm attractive (her sister also works in the office and she let me know

So, it was about three months ago since the cameltoe, and also when the conversations started. I've brought up that, due to past relationships, I'm not looking for anything serious but would love to take her out sometime (I absolutely refused to lead her on, I'm not a monster. I was attracted to her physically and wanted us to gently caress like teenagers, so without exactly saying those words, I wanted her to know that).

Last month, we went out to dinner and had a lovely time. We both looked great, we talked about past relationships, things like that, and I not-too-directly reaffirmed that I'm interested in casual dating. So far, message received. She's actually very sweet, and again, I don't want her getting the wrong impression.

I drove her home, walked her to her door, expecting nothing, just telling her that I had a great time. We kissed at her door, and it lasted longer than I had expected. I instinctively put my arms around her, she pressed up against me and her hand went immediately for my dick that happened to be really loving ready. She said "I want this" while squeezing me. I asked her if she was sure, and she said yes while unlocking her door.

Oh my gently caress, I have never, ever, EVER cum so hard and so satisfactorily than I did that night. She
was amazing, and was surprisingly dirty (minded, not physically). I went down on her and it was so perfect, literally nothing I could ever want to change (full disclosure, I prefer unshaven and a bit on the bbw side, and Janice was both). I stayed the night, and sure enough, we hosed like teenagers again the next morning. She didn't give the best head, but I didn't care. Finally, I had experienced that amazingly wonderful pussy I had snuck a peak at all those weeks ago.

We've gone out about 6 times since then, sometimes just to order and stay over at each other's place and have incredible sex.

And now I have to admit that I genuinely have feelings for her. I almost blurted out that I loved her as I was cumming last week, but that's a rookie mistake.

But I gotta be honest, that moment might not be far off. I went into this just wanting pussy, and now I'm invested and really enjoy being with her, outside of the bedroom.

This might go somewhere. I hope it does. She's actually incredible.

My favorite part of this was the part where you felt you had to explain the concept of heterosexuality to your audience

quote:

My cat needs oral surgery, my dad has a malignant mass that necessitates removing a kidney, and I’m a lot more worried about the former.

Without getting too deep into some deeply hosed up weeds, I think it will suffice to say that he molested my adoptive sister for years beginning when she was ten years old.

So I don’t think I made any a mistake decoupling my empathy from the man, but it is weird to have that drawn into contrast and realize that I care more about my cat than my father.

I mean, it would probably make sense even without the part where he's a child molester. Your cat is a mostly-helpless creature under your care; your dad is a fully-grown adult who can take care of himself, and also he is a child molester so who gives a poo poo

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

loquacius posted:

I mean, it would probably make sense .... Your cat is a mostly-helpless creature under your care; your dad is a fully-grown adult who can take care of himself,

If the guy weren't a child molester, this would be an incredibly hosed up thing to say imo

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SciFiDownBeat posted:

If the guy weren't a child molester, this would be an incredibly hosed up thing to say imo

I mean you would still be concerned about the outcome, but one is a thing you have to handle and make sure goes right and the other thing is something he and your mom can handle most of the work on

I didn't mean it in an empathy sense, I meant it in an anxiety sense

But I can see what you mean upon reread

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

We had a super-affectionate kitten that was my wife's first real pet. She treated him like a baby and he was very cool with that. Right around when he turned two, we found out he had a congenital heart defect and ultimately had to put him down. There's a group of vets in town who will euthanize your pet in your home. I held him as he died and I still feel guilty about him feeling the needle before he went to sleep. This kitten's death destroyed my wife and I. Part of it was the loss of the kitten, who was amazing, a part of it was seeing how hard it hit my wife, and part of it was making the choice to put him down with us there rather than take the substantial risk that his heart would give out when we weren't there and he'd die alone, afraid, and in pain.

I'm tearing up now as I remember it.

Two months later my dad died. His heart gave out. He was unconscious before he hit the floor and died without waking up. He was a fantastic, caring and attentive father who worked himself to the bone to give me and his other children a better life than he had. We'd grown apart as I grew up and moved out of state, but we talked reasonably regularly and I loved him very much. His death didn't affect me nearly as much as losing the kitten.

I think it makes some logical sense. The kitten's loss was more visceral, it affected my wife more, I made the decision rather than found out it was already over by telephone and I was probably still burned out when my dad died. I can rationalize that my father passed comparatively peacefully after a long life and there's nothing I could have done had I been there, but the overriding emotion I feel when I think about him isn't sadness. If anything its guilt that I wasn't and I'm not more sad.

Don't beat yourself up, confessor.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
The fesher that's loving the older lady is a sweet story, I think. It's like a Christmas--

Wait a loving minute, he just rehashed the plot of a Hallmark channel movie, put it into a confession, and now I'm eating it up!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Leavemywife posted:

The fesher that's loving the older lady is a sweet story, I think. It's like a Christmas--

Wait a loving minute, he just rehashed the plot of a Hallmark channel movie, put it into a confession, and now I'm eating it up!

The Hallmark Channel is far too cowardly to have a male lead clarify to the audience that the female lead has just the right type of vagina for him

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

The Hallmark Channel is far too cowardly to have a male lead clarify to the audience that the female lead has just the right type of vagina for him

Or explain what bisexuality is

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The twist ending of infidelity goon is she was hired by the kids to distract parents from their failing grades.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

SciFiDownBeat posted:

What if he wasn't a molester but was still an rear end in a top hat? It would still hold true.

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine

loquacius posted:

Still only got the one fesh, but it's adultery goon again:

Surrogate-family theory still looking likely, but I dunno what the drinking thing means exactly unless she knows and is just, like, not saying anything???

At any rate this sounds like it is shaping up to be a psychological thriller of some sort

On the very small chance this isn't some plodding Creative Writing hack:

Let me spell it out for you: you are a gormless, oblivious goon.
You're not fooling your wife, or anyone else.

If even your in-laws can deduce that you're spending way too much time hanging around your hot co-worker (who in the gently caress brings their mistress to Thanksgiving), the chance that your wife hasn't figured it out is <1%.

Also, the chance that your wife and your co-worker haven't hosed is around 1% as well.

Stop lying to yourself. A wife that gets herself blackout drunk every night is NOT in a "happy marriage".
You're "happy" because you're loving a hot girl and are convinced that your marriage is saved despite the fact that your only contribution to improving it was loving around and destroying your wife's confidence so much that she stopped nagging you.

You already know the co-worker is a crazy bitch and any relationship with her will not end well.
Trying to maintain your relationship with both women is, as they say "the candle burning at both ends is snuffed out twice as fast".

If you didn't have kids I'd say just leave your wife to spare her from this craziness, but since you do have kids, you're a stupid loving piece of poo poo so unfuck yourself before your ruin your children's lives.

Shiki Dan fucked around with this message at 08:22 on Dec 22, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

She's gonna bang one of his sons next. Work her way through that family like a recessive gene.

szary
Mar 12, 2014
I'm getting massive deja vu about that old lady fetish story, I could swear it was already posted in this thread thread or one of its previous iterations.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

if its not just some piece of fiction the wife is either getting drunk from guilt of loving hot coworker, or with the burden of knowing about the infidelity

no matter what the dude has a lose/lose situation

still funny tho

Shiki Dan
Oct 27, 2010

If ya can move ya toes ya back's fine
What gets me is that earlier he already admitted that he was stupid enough not to catch on to the very obvious hints that hot co-worker was into him until she basically just jumped his bones, and yet he still thinks he's clever enough to fool his family despite bringing a hot girl home for Thanksgiving.

I mean, the lack of self-awareness is on level with your average redditor, so it's somewhat realistic, and most CW hacks would have put in a twist much less subtle than the "wife starting heavily drinking with no explanation.

Poldarn
Feb 18, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Work her way through that family like a recessive gene.

This got a chuckle out of me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Poldarn posted:

This got a chuckle out of me.

I stole it from somewhere, but I'm not sure where. Either Frasier or Better Off Ted I think.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Camel toe coworker goon.
If she's in to it then, as Rude Jude would say "beat the brakes off that pussy".

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Shiki Dan posted:

Also, the chance that your wife and your co-worker haven't hosed is around 1% as well.

Solice Kirsk posted:

She's gonna bang one of his sons next. Work her way through that family like a recessive gene.

I saw this movie, Julianne Moore and Amanda Seyfried were hot together

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted content in a while; been at my in-laws' for Christmas. Here's some more!

quote:

This is a story of the worst thing I ever did as a child, involving mantrapping, coercive vandalism, and making a girl cry.

When I was about 12 (in 1994 or so) my parents wanted to go out for a night and they hired a babysitter because they didn't trust me not to sneak out and stay over at my friend's place, because he had a Super Nintendo and parents with very low supervision standards. And also it was a school night and I was having homework problems (not enough), video game problems (too much) and sleeping issues from having discovered jerking off all night. So they got a senior from the high school who lived a few blocks away to babysit me.

I really didn't want to be supervised, so I told the babysitter I was working on a 'homework experiment about gravity' and asked if she would help me. I went out to our garage and found a big plastic bucket, a rope, and some robins-egg blue house paint that my mother had been using to repaint the trim on our house. I poured some paint into the bucket, and asked the babysitter to go up to the second floor and drop one end of the rope out the window, which she obligingly did. Outside the house, I tied one end of the rope to the bucket and told her to haul the bucket up to the window, reach out the window and hold the handle, and untie the rope and drop it down to me.

Amazingly enough she followed my directions exactly, and wound up holding a heavy bucket with an appreciable amount of extremely vivid paint one story in the air outside a bathroom window that was too small for the bucket to fit though. I had trapped the babysitter.

At about 6 pm that evening I was over at my friend's house playing on his SNES when my dad drove up and he was super extremely angry, like angrier than I'd ever experienced before. I found out why when I got home, and saw in the car headlights a terrible splatter of blue paint running down the side of the house and a crying high school senior being comforted by my mother that it wasn't her fault. They made me apologize to the babysitter and then my mom whaled the tar out of me with a wire coat hanger. I was grounded for the rest of the school year, three months of no TV or video games, and my parents moved all my stuff except for my bed and desk and school uniforms into locked boxes in the basement. I had to wear school uniforms on even the weekend and my parents made sure everyone knew why.

Honestly I blame cartoons

This is the kind of poo poo some lovable scamp cartoon character might have done

quote:

I'll sometimes do some light butt-stuff when I masturbate and want to try something extra.
And earlier this week I did probably the weirdest thing I've ever done.

Short version: I filled my rear end with tomatoes.

Long version: Don't know where this idea came from but you only live once right? So I got half a pound of small grape-tomatoes, washed them and dunked them in hot water till they were body-temperature.
Then I lubed up and put them up there. They all fit. I got to admit I feel weirdly proud about how much I could fit up my rear end. And they came out the natural way after I was done.

Anyway, it felt pretty good. And the afterglow was almost two days of feeling like I'd just had a really great bowel movement.
Too bad I'm not into dudes, because putting things up your rear end is awesome. Maybe next time I'll try a full pound.

I mean, chase your bliss, sure, but maybe you should buy an actual sex toy instead of wasting food :colbert:

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
lol at that paint one

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

Consult the "unsuspicious ways you can buy cucumbers at the store" thread, rear end-tomato goon. You may find some useful suggestions.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

Sorry I haven't posted content in a while; been at my in-laws' for Christmas. Here's some more!

Honestly I blame cartoons

This is the kind of poo poo some lovable scamp cartoon character might have done

I mean, chase your bliss, sure, but maybe you should buy an actual sex toy instead of wasting food :colbert:

It’s no “ Why do all these homosexuals keep sucking my cock?”, but this is still a great The Onion piece:
https://www.theonion.com/what-the-hell-did-i-cram-in-my-anus-last-night-1819583702

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Wire coat hanger, his mom is Iceberg Slim. Makes a nice change from that co-worker one which is boring as hell.

ChiralCondensate
Nov 13, 2007

what is that man doing to his colour palette?
Grimey Drawer
Why did he bother to warm up the tomatoes? Doesn't he know you're not supposed to refrigerate them in the first place for best taste?

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

ChiralCondensate posted:

Why did he bother to warm up the tomatoes? Doesn't he know you're not supposed to refrigerate them in the first place for best taste?

You’re absolutely right. In the interests of research, though, I tried some at room temp (cool given that it’s winter) compared to heated, and heated is definitely pleasanter. They go in ore easily too; perhaps the warmth is more relaxing?

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

rear end tomato dude: congrats, you have a oviposition / egg laying fetish. Or you might really like anal beads. I suggest trying out some beads first before going whole hog with oviposition type toys. Yes, those exist and please don't buy from bad dragon as they are a trash fire kind if company. Also dont strain too much or you'll give yourself hemorrhoids.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

therattle posted:

You’re absolutely right. In the interests of research, though, I tried some at room temp (cool given that it’s winter) compared to heated, and heated is definitely pleasanter. They go in ore easily too; perhaps the warmth is more relaxing?

muscles naturally contract when something cold suddenly touches them.

You might try freezing a glass dildo for more hygienic experimentation.

therattle
Jul 24, 2007
Soiled Meat

RFC2324 posted:

:tipshat: I’ll report back in a few days. :science:

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

RFC2324 posted:

Make sure its solid glass and not just a jar or something....

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

wesleywillis posted:

Make sure its solid glass and not just a jar or something....

I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
no

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Solice Kirsk posted:

I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

You didn't even link to the relevant NMS/NWS post of the video! There's got to be 1 or 2 folks in this thread that haven't seen it yet.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

DandyLion posted:

You didn't even link to the relevant NMS/NWS post of the video! There's got to be 1 or 2 folks in this thread that haven't seen it yet.

Yeah, I decided against it, since I'm not actually sure where I could find it anymore.