Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

The most surprising part is that he’s an Avengers fan. I would think these people would see Disney as an agent of the deep state.

The avengers are led by a war monger billionaire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
imagine how hosed you are that you have to depend on trump to save your rural community

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

Terror Sweat posted:

The avengers are led by a war monger billionaire

arent like 90% of comic books encomiums on the jewish experience

stan lee was jewish. kirby, robinson, simon, eisner, kane, shuster, siegel

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

imagine how hosed you are that you have to depend on trump to save your rural community

no one is going to save those rural communities. might as well depend on trump as anyone else, because it's all the same in the end.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

bob dobbs is dead posted:

arent like 90% of comic books encomiums on the jewish experience

stan lee was jewish. kirby, robinson, simon, eisner, kane, shuster, siegel

Stan Lee literally designed Iron Man to be a character that would be repellent to hippie children

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
eh depends on what story Stan is telling, I've seen him claim "I'm gonna make young types fall in love with this sexy defense contractor" before

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

X post

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
well if she don't like it there she can always move amirite

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

good

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

No law against discriminating against where someone works! Would that count as the invisible hand of the market?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Wtf a tit shot with a gofundme link. Smh

https://www.gofundme.com/help-pardes-seleh-get-an-apartment

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
it's not discrimination unless it's happening to me!!

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
lol

https://twitter.com/pardesseleh/status/981925287666561029

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

i wouldnt want to be roommates with a psycho either

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

...barron? I have no idea

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
that's kyle kashuv, the chud parkland shooting survivor that immediately became a pet of the nra and briefly was a minor celebrity doing the pro-gun grift

p sure he made himself a pariah back home pulling that

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

How hard can it be to find a Republican landlord?

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

22 Eargesplitten posted:

i mean, you can do that and grift a thousand bucks from internet people at the same time.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

22 Eargesplitten posted:

what she can't find are republican roommates

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

so what's the money for, cuz im not seeing how a one-time payment of $1000 is supposed to improve her options unless the plan is bribing someone that hates her to let her move in

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Kyle looking like a vampire that just ate garlic.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

so what's the money for, cuz im not seeing how a one-time payment of $1000 is supposed to improve her options unless the plan is bribing someone that hates her to let her move in

You've put more thought into this than her or any of her donators

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

is this a school shooter fan girl?

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

worth noting she’s a rabid anti-LGBTQ+ person and she specifically and intentionally sought rooms with gay roommates. she’s just trying to get famous

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Griftin' ain't easy

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
well presumably if she makes enough money from the grift she can just get an apartment alone and not have roommates.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
https://www.salon.com/2018/12/27/trumps-white-male-supporters-may-lose-their-food-stamps/

The dirty secret that never makes it into Trump's tremendous campaign speeches is that 55 percent of low-income ABAWDs are male, and 48 percent are white — so he is defeating his own people. Don’t be surprised if you see some of those husky guys at the MAGA hat rallies start to thin out.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that's kyle kashuv, the chud parkland shooting survivor that immediately became a pet of the nra and briefly was a minor celebrity doing the pro-gun grift

p sure he made himself a pariah back home pulling that

You know everyone focuses on that David Hog cause he went Centrist Dem, but what ever happened to the girl survivor?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Relin posted:

https://www.salon.com/2018/12/27/trumps-white-male-supporters-may-lose-their-food-stamps/

The dirty secret that never makes it into Trump's tremendous campaign speeches is that 55 percent of low-income ABAWDs are male, and 48 percent are white — so he is defeating his own people. Don’t be surprised if you see some of those husky guys at the MAGA hat rallies start to thin out.

I love language.

"These guys will start to thin out"
I can't tell if you mean they'll turn on Trump because they are starving
Or
That they'll never leave him but will slowly shrivel away as they starve.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Relin posted:

Poor white people are next level c spam mods

They will use food stamps and say it is their right, because their great grandfather was a poo poo shoveler in world war 2, but the literal black veteran on the streets is stealing from the government.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Relin posted:

on the one hand i save several friends on snap so i worry about cuts to it, but on the other hand watching these people starve when they get exactly what they asked for is p cool

Tashilicious
Jul 17, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/ChrisLu44/status/1078322759997014019?s=19

"Since we're not paying you see if your landlord will accept bring paid in trade"

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Buy BlessedCoin, and your soul wull go up Up UP!!!

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Woodchip posted:

Buy BlessedCoin, and your soul wull go up Up UP!!!

*market crashes, goes straight to hell*

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Tashilicious posted:

https://twitter.com/ChrisLu44/status/1078322759997014019?s=19

"Since we're not paying you see if your landlord will accept bring paid in trade"

lmao what loving coffin dodging freak came up with that? that is dumber and more out of touch than "if you want a job just hit the pavement and deliver your resume to several local businesses".

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Dr. Killjoy posted:

lmao what loving coffin dodging freak came up with that? that is dumber and more out of touch than "if you want a job just hit the pavement and deliver your resume to several local businesses".

my chudly paternal grandfather told me that i need to just walk in somewhere and grab a broom and start cleaning and then they'll hire me because that's how it worked in the 50s dammit

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I sincerely believe at this point that Trump could snatch the EBT card from a MAGA boomer's hand personally and they'd still support him

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

chaleski posted:

I sincerely believe at this point that Trump could snatch the EBT card from a MAGA boomer's hand personally and they'd still support him

Nah, if a Boomer steals from anyone else it's a case of someone who's lived a good, fair life receiving their just desserts. If anyone else steals from them it's the greatest tragedy to ever befall man. Even Trump is careful to only hurt Boomers when he's hurting other people even more.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

i appreciate the 69 on her head

yeah shove that forehead dick up my rear end while you lick my balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

chaleski posted:

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."