Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Aaronicon posted:

Lion King, when kid Simba meets Timon and Pumba. I'd wager it's a fairly old bit though.

Not that, i meant the bit about the family motto being about misery building character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Trump's starting to crack on wall funding, watch for FReep to explode when they find out that he won't deliver their racism fence.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
Did you hear the news? Two men kissed!

Same-sex Navy couple faces backlash for re-creating iconic WWII kiss.....

quote:

Words escape me. An a retired Army Officer, this is what Obama has done to our military and society. Sickness, debauchery, disgusting behavior called normal and good. Shame on the Navy and all their Obama appointed leadership. But the rest of the military is just as decayed these days.
1 posted on 12/28/2018, 5:55:24 PM by Midwesterner53
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: Midwesterner53
This is what happens when people vote for Democrats!

3 posted on 12/28/2018, 5:56:42 PM by \/\/ayne (I regret that I have but one subscription cancellation notice to give to my local newspaper.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

His HUSBAND!!! LOL!!!!

9 posted on 12/28/2018, 6:01:34 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

quote:

“Tolerance” rears its ugly face again. It was never about “tolerance.” It was about acceptance of their immoral lifestyle. How dare you tell us we are immoral!

25 posted on 12/28/2018, 6:07:29 PM by Fungi

quote:

Of course these pigs would have sold out to Hitler and Tojo in a heartbeat.
But let's not quibble over details.

27 posted on 12/28/2018, 6:10:08 PM by Gay State Conservative (I've Never Owned Slaves...You've Never Picked Cotton.End Of "Discussion".)

quote:

“Kenneth, 30, a special education teacher”

These ‘people’ or IN OUR CLASSROOMS. Think about that a bit, before shoving your kids on that big yellow bus.

50 posted on 12/28/2018, 6:42:31 PM by BobL (I eat at McDonald's and shop at Walmart - I just don't tell anyone.)

quote:

To: All
Thank Obongo for this. Yet another reason to hate the little POS.

51 posted on 12/28/2018, 6:43:13 PM by gibsonguy
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 20 | View Replies]

quote:

More fake and staged news by the Nazi propaganda press.

60 posted on 12/28/2018, 7:22:05 PM by sergeantdave (Teach a man to fish and he'll steal your gear and sell it)

quote:

Sure-— take a hugely welcomed NORMAL photo of the END of hostilities in WWII— a MALE and FEMALE kissing-— and copy that and make it about...... yourselves. AS if anybody gives a royal crap about your self centered “hey look at me” sheer lunacy. Please, pay attention “im more important than V-E day and people who had put their normal heterosexual lives on hold for years. Something virtually no zero self control queer or transgender could EVER do.

obamaumao has a LOT to answer for.

64 posted on 12/28/2018, 7:43:19 PM by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)

quote:

To: tennmountainman
I’m pretty sure this would have been considered a court martial offense when I was in the military. Pretty disgusting in my opinion & certainly news I never needed to know. Obama should have been horsewhipped for allowing this kind of conduct.

68 posted on 12/28/2018, 8:33:30 PM by oldtech
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

Strong reactions for two men kissing, but that's our freep!

(Looking at the article, the couple also appears to be interracial, so that may be influencing their reaction somewhat as well.)

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I mean, it seems tailor made to piss off Freep. Not only is it gay and interracial, but both agreed to do it, so it wasn't even sexual assault on someone struggling to escape. Those are the things Freep holds the most sacred of all!

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
'Take it outside if you want to call me sir again!' Furious transgender woman rages at store...

quote:

To: lee martell

This kind of thing is why in the past nobody really cared when someone killed them. Because we were all better off without them around, and they are better off dead than living out the nightmare existence of constant psychological self-torture.

103 posted on 12/28/2018 10:17:22 PM PST by thoughtomator (Nobody is coming to save the day)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies]

Why do I do this to myself? :negative:

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
Strange, I feel the same way towards the lives of transphobes

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Sailors, you can't be gay in here! This is the Navy!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Imagine a world where all Freepers suddenly died. What a much better world that would be.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Has Obama taken the place of Bill Clinton as the dark spirit named in their ritual lamentations, to be blamed for the decay and weakness that somehow continues despite Trump being president?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

(Looking at the article, the couple also appears to be interracial, so that may be influencing their reaction somewhat as well.)

drat this owns

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The angrier they get while yelling at the computer, the less likely it becomes that they ever do anything else about what angers them.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Has Obama taken the place of Bill Clinton as the dark spirit named in their ritual lamentations, to be blamed for the decay and weakness that somehow continues despite Trump being president?

When it comes to the gays, yes definitely. Being the first president vocally in favor of same-sex marriage cursed his name forever in their eyes, let alone the roughly 50% of freep that thinks that Obama's a Secret Gay himself.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

Obama
dark
president

Yes.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

quote:

To: Bookshelf
If the Harris poll shows Trump with a 52% & 48%....it is probably more like 60%-40%, in the real world. I trust no polls whatsoever.

Keep at and on, POTUS, Trump....you are gonna win, win, win. why? The vast majority of the American people are standing with and behind you.

Pelosi dancing the “Hula” in Kona, Hawaii, Maxine Waters drinking tons of rum in the Bahamas & Chuck Schumer hiding, as silent as a frightened house mouse. All of them human scum & vermin. Yes, Democrats keep them borders open so more aliens can invade the USA and murder our police and innocents. I hope you 800,000 federal Government workers are really happy for the useless dregs you voted for. Have fun getting no paycheck. I hope it lasts for a year, or more. LMAO at the total fools & buffoons you deadbeat Feds are!!! If I were the POTUS, I would permanently lay off everyone of you totally ineffective, lazy, low life, poor excuses for Americans.

And, Finally, Americans, all, contribute today to ‘The Go Fund The Border Wall Campaign”. Those volunteer contributions from American Citizens has now exceeded $18,000,000 in just ten days, and is climbing higher & faster every passing day. Donate...now!!!

15 posted on 12/29/2018, 8:20:30 AM by JLAGRAYFOX (Defeat both the Republican (e) & Democrat (e) political parties....Forever!!!)

quote:

To: Zenjitsuman
I should have used an end-sarcasm symbol. It is easy to search pictures of ZerO’s visits to troops in Hawaii every Christmas. It appears he went to the same room, not just the same base. There weren’t even very many people sitting at tables in that room.
Our media is so FAKE, to belittle PDJT for flying eleven hours to a war zone because he didn’t get there until the day after Christmas. Obama, on the other hand, went every year on (or before?) Christmas Day to a Hawaii base while he was there on his annual three week winter vacation.

104 posted on 12/29/2018, 8:15:52 AM by Freee-dame (Best election ever! 2016)

quote:

To: SamAdams76
The GD gold marketers on talk radio make me want to smash bottles. "The market feels like it could crash any day now".
Die, you lying sons a b!tches. Die.

120 posted on 12/26/2018, 6:00:44 PM by Hardastarboard (Break it off in 'em, Brett. They've earned it, and you've earned it.)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Sarcastr0 posted:

To: Zenjitsuman
I should have used an end-sarcasm symbol. It is easy to search pictures of ZerOs visits to troops in Hawaii every Christmas. It appears he went to the same room, not just the same base. There werent even very many people sitting at tables in that room.
Our media is so FAKE, to belittle PDJT for flying eleven hours to a war zone because he didnt get there until the day after Christmas. Obama, on the other hand, went every year on (or before?) Christmas Day to a Hawaii base while he was there on his annual three week winter vacation.

104 posted on 12/29/2018, 8:15:52 AM by Freee-dame (Best election ever! 2016)

cant imagine why the ss would want to setup presidential meetings with soldiers in the same pre-screened locations every year

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

The photo owns. :3:

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

The markets are more likely to die than those gold marketers. The fact they tried, very overtly, to pump the markets, then got nothing but arrhythmic spasm in the days after isn't exactly making people that confident.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

When it comes to the gays, yes definitely. Being the first president vocally in favor of same-sex marriage cursed his name forever in their eyes, let alone the roughly 50% of freep that thinks that Obama's a Secret Gay himself.

The most hilarious instance of this was around when Obama's second term started and everyone was uttering stuff along the lines of "Remember how unlike the tyrant Obama, Bill Clinton was a classy guy willing to work across the aisle wow us conservatives respected him so much" it was surreal.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
What would Mollie do? Slain student’s mom opens home to son of immigrants

quote:

To: madison10
Mollie’s death is understandable now. I suspect she was befriending illegals to enhance her liberal cred. The murderer, Rivera, wanted more from Mollie and didn’t get it. I wonder who is going to pay living expenses for Rivera’s child and ex-gf, Iris Monarrez. Let me guess. That would be me.

37 posted on 12/29/2018, 11:42:37 AM by Stevenfo

quote:

To: chief lee runamok
Why doesn’t she just piss directly on her own daughter’s grave?

5 posted on 12/29/2018, 10:45:21 AM by jyo19

quote:

To: conservative98
Felix wanted to finish up school in the town and Tibbett’s brother, Scott, offered to let him stay with him.

One of today’s biggest problems is that children are the ultimate decision makers in households. Note that no ‘dad’ is mentioned.

6 posted on 12/29/2018, 10:47:49 AM by bramps (It's the Islam, stupid!)

quote:

This seems deserving of some sort of special, very non-standard Darwin Award.

7 posted on 12/29/2018, 10:48:29 AM by ClearCase_guy (If White Privilege is real, why did Elizabeth Warren lie about being an Indian?)

quote:

Or they are being paid to do this.

That’s my bet.

14 posted on 12/29/2018, 11:00:15 AM by mewzilla (Break out the mustard seeds.)

quote:

Felix wanted to finish up school in the town and Tibbett’s brother, Scott, offered to let him stay with him.
Looks like the idiot mother is raising a regular David Hogg, too. I guess one dead child wasn't enough for her, she wants everybody to suffer from her stupidity.

38 posted on 12/29/2018, 11:46:04 AM by Mozzafiato

quote:

These leftists would rather die than give up their illusions. Trouble is they will get a lot of the rest of us killed, as well.

9 posted on 12/29/2018, 10:57:07 AM by Truth29

quote:

To: E. Pluribus Unum
“Look at me! Look at me! I am so much holier than you!”
Deader, too.

41 posted on 12/29/2018, 11:53:12 AM by Truth29

quote:

“After Rivera was arrested, Felix’s parents wanted to leave, fearing the town was unsafe”

See, that’s a NORMAL instinct.

Our society tends toward total irony (nevermind lunacy).

OTHER “outsiders” to our crazy society EXPECT normal reactions - pitchforks, mobs, retribution (just as our own nut media keeps expecting tons of “Moslem hate crimes” and chastises us about it) - but we don’t. In fact, we go THE OTHER WAY - totally illogical and self-destructive.

45 posted on 12/29/2018, 12:05:20 PM by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Federal-run medical care is as good as state-run DMVs.)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mantis42 posted:

Sailors, you can't be gay in here! This is the Navy!

It's weird because the navy being gay is a trope from decades and decades ago. Now they acted all shocked and appalled there are gays in the navy

Sarcastr0 posted:

To: Bookshelf
If the Harris poll shows Trump with a 52% & 48%....it is probably more like 60%-40%, in the real world. I trust no polls whatsoever.

Keep at and on, POTUS, Trump....you are gonna win, win, win. why? The vast majority of the American people are standing with and behind you.

Pelosi dancing the “Hula” in Kona, Hawaii, Maxine Waters drinking tons of rum in the Bahamas & Chuck Schumer hiding, as silent as a frightened house mouse. All of them human scum & vermin. Yes, Democrats keep them borders open so more aliens can invade the USA and murder our police and innocents. I hope you 800,000 federal Government workers are really happy for the useless dregs you voted for. Have fun getting no paycheck. I hope it lasts for a year, or more. LMAO at the total fools & buffoons you deadbeat Feds are!!! If I were the POTUS, I would permanently lay off everyone of you totally ineffective, lazy, low life, poor excuses for Americans.

And, Finally, Americans, all, contribute today to ‘The Go Fund The Border Wall Campaign”. Those volunteer contributions from American Citizens has now exceeded $18,000,000 in just ten days, and is climbing higher & faster every passing day. Donate...now!!!

15 posted on 12/29/2018, 8:20:30 AM by JLAGRAYFOX (Defeat both the Republican (e) & Democrat (e) political parties....Forever!!!)

"Let me just pull some numbers from my rear end"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Dec 30, 2018

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Sarcastr0 posted:

Mollie’s death is understandable now. I suspect she was befriending illegals to enhance her liberal cred. The murderer, Rivera, wanted more from Mollie and didn’t get it. I wonder who is going to pay living expenses for Rivera’s child and ex-gf, Iris Monarrez. Let me guess. That would be me.

37 posted on 12/29/2018, 11:42:37 AM by Stevenfo

Yeah, for realz my lefties. Cred's where it's at. Let's all load up on Teslas and run a drive by flowerin'!
*rolls slow through a ghetto* Brace yo selves, foo, you about to be dealt with! *Starts tossing green cards and passing out free healthcare forms* Yeah, you know who you all's votin' for, right? Lib 4 lyfe

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Sarcastr0 posted:

“Look at me! Look at me! I am so much holier than you!”

:irony:

Sarcastr0 posted:

“After Rivera was arrested, Felix’s parents wanted to leave, fearing the town was unsafe”

See, that’s a NORMAL instinct.

Our society tends toward total irony (nevermind lunacy).

OTHER “outsiders” to our crazy society EXPECT normal reactions - pitchforks, mobs, retribution (just as our own nut media keeps expecting tons of “Moslem hate crimes” and chastises us about it) - but we don’t. In fact, we go THE OTHER WAY - totally illogical and self-destructive.

45 posted on 12/29/2018, 12:05:20 PM by the OlLine Rebel (Common sense is an uncommon virtue./Federal-run medical care is as good as state-run DMVs.)

The crazy enemedia just expects conservatives to commit tons of hate crimes against Muslims, which has never* happened. But it should!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
E: sorry wrong thread

Corsair Pool Boy
Dec 17, 2004
College Slice

jojoinnit posted:

E: sorry wrong thread

Just add a FReep signature and whatever it was, it will be the least offensive thing shared in the thread today and probably make more sense regardless of context than most of it.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Fritz Coldcockin posted:

Trump cannot fail, he can only be failed. Look at the number of responses where they say they blame Republicans but not Strong Daddy Trump--it's a loving disease is what it is.

It took them 6 1/2 years, but they eventually turned on "the man god chose to lead the country and the world back to his son" after a failed attempt at immigration reform and 68% of the country turning against Iraq.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

jojoinnit posted:

Who's gonna do the Christmas posts? Also, I assume Freep doesn't share news like this but let me know if they do cause that's great:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1076522756592754688?s=20

It's pretty crazy that in recent years (Chick-Fil-A, Nike, Hobby Lobby, Dick's Sporting Goods, wholesale ammunition suppliers, Heinz, etc) that companies are making their largest profits off of groups of people buying their products to spite another group of people.

Most of these spite purchasing campaigns made more money for the company than any of the plans the CEOs, accountants, and CFOs tried to raise profits.

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Dec 31, 2018

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Spite is a very powerful human emotion. It was only a matter of time until people capitalized on it.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Fathis Munk posted:

Spite is a very powerful human emotion. It was only a matter of time until people capitalized on it.

The weird thing is that the companies themselves weren't the ones capitalizing on it; or at least they weren't the ones originating them.

I don't think the Chick-Fil-A guy had an intentional plan for his donations to various religious groups and proposition 8 funds to be revealed by quarterly campaign disclosures 5 months later in order to drive up sales.

Or that Theresa Heinz-Kerry decided to keep her old last name in order to spike ketchup sales in 24 years when her new husband ran for President.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

Crunch Buttsteak posted:

Sure-— take a hugely welcomed NORMAL photo of the END of hostilities in WWII— a MALE and FEMALE kissing-— and copy that and make it about...... yourselves. AS if anybody gives a royal crap about your self centered “hey look at me” sheer lunacy. Please, pay attention “im more important than V-E day and people who had put their normal heterosexual lives on hold for years. Something virtually no zero self control queer or transgender could EVER do.

obamaumao has a LOT to answer for.

64 posted on 12/28/2018, 7:43:19 PM by John S Mosby (Sic Semper Tyrannis)
I can't believe that it's almost 2019 and they're still coming up with new, terrible nicknames for Obama.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Zero_Grade posted:

I can't believe that it's almost 2019 and they're still coming up with new, terrible nicknames for Obama.

Well, it figures. When poo poo went south during the Bush years it was all Clinton's fault. Same with Trump. And then they try to justify it by people blaming Bush for the economic crash that Obama had to shore up. "Well you guys still blame Bush for the economy even though Obama is in charge. Hypocrites"

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Zero_Grade posted:

Obama is an intelligent, articulate, successful black man. They'll never stop hating him.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Obama is an intelligent, articulate, successful black man. They'll never stop hating him.

There are some small cracks on certain topics in the Freep hivemind, but there are 3 things that will absolutely 100% rile them up no matter what the context:

1) A black person doing anything they don't like or a black person they don't like doing literally anything.
2) Anything involving gay people.
3) Anything involving immigration.

The most mild and innocuous story featuring any of those subjects will have 500+ comments and people stroking out from rage.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
What does Obamaumao even mean? If it's Mao, why not ObaMao?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Ague Proof posted:

Mau Mau is a term used to describe a Kenyan revolt against colonialism in the 50's. It was massively brutal and involved Kenyans chopping people's heads with machetes and the British government basically razing whole towns because a few people in them were harboring or supporting the rebels.

Racist people like to use it because of the association with brutality and black people cutting white people with machetes.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Ague Proof posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

HE SCARY BLACK MAN!

BUT HE ALSO COMMUNIST!

MAU MAO

ashpanash
Apr 9, 2008

I can see when you are lying.

I thought it was because of this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%CA%BBOumuamua

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

The last post on Freep will be from The Ascended Cyber-JimRob Hive Mind and it will consist of "Obama!!" but mutated into something completely incomprehensible.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Zero_Grade posted:

The last post on Freep will be from The Ascended Cyber-JimRob Hive Mind and it will consist of "Obama!!" but mutated into something completely incomprehensible.

Actually it will be a fundraiser for his $300K quarterly operating costs.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

The consciousness of DALEREED shall be reconstructed from his post history and given an eternal robot body.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Zero_Grade posted:

I imagine that by that point, their "clever" nicknames for Obama and other liberals will have devolved to the level of "Yangs" and "Kohms".