Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Ghost Dog posted:

a lil football shaped turd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010
Browns :smith::unsmith:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
gg Ravens

Hang me a TD record banner bitch.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I will now quietly and begrudgingly pledge my support to the Ravens bc Tom Brady must not be allowed to go to another SB

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Roasted Donut posted:

he made some loving hero throws what in the world are you on about

He got two hero catches and missed a wide open Landry to probably ice the game

schmug
May 20, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

greatest quarterback in the history of the sport.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

.....and that's the last we'll see of Pittsburgh for 4-5 years.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
stoked for the bvengals offseason drama of retaining lewis or promoting hue

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

schmug posted:

outside the top 10 for the first time in decades actually

Hang. The. Banners.

Ches Neckbeard posted:

gg Ravens

Hang me a TD record banner bitch.

*hands you torch and cape that says 2008 diet pepsi rookie of the year on it* this belongs to you now

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Master Stur posted:

AFCest North

schmug
May 20, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

Hang. The. Banners.
Now you're getting it.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Master Stur posted:

It’s going to own so much

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
time to coalesce into ravens fans

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Ready for angry yinzer takes about Tomlin instead of the fact that Ben lead the league in Red Zone Int/Int and the management hosed up the Bell situation.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

achillesforever6 posted:

Ready for angry yinzer takes about Tomlin instead of the fact that Ben lead the league in Red Zone Int/Int and the management hosed up the Bell situation.
And finding non-poo poo players for the secondary.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

achillesforever6 posted:

ah? redzone troubles well im sure having one of the best running backs in the league wouldnt have helped any

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

achillesforever6 posted:

I mean Tomlin absolutely loving blew dicks this year too. There isn't anyone in the org that didn''t gently caress up horribly this year. Can't wait for some of these garbage assistant coaches to get axed

schmug
May 20, 2007

Roasted Donut posted:

I mean Tomlin absolutely loving blew dicks this year too. There isn't anyone in the org that didn''t gently caress up horribly this year. Can't wait for some of these garbage assistant coaches to get axed

just wait until they franchise Leveon again just because

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

tomlin doesn't gameplan or run practices and all the players' talent is being wasted but they're being threatened to stay quiet about it

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Only managing 16 points against the worst defense in the NFL at home in a must win game makes me think the angry Yinzer callers might have a point

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

schmug posted:

just wait until they franchise Leveon again just because

there were unironic whisperings about this at the beginning of the year and i'll loving lose my mind if these idiots do it

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
man you guys are bitchy lol

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Apparently people are using up some of their new years fireworks early to celebrate the Ravens simply making the playoffs.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Roasted Donut posted:

They blew 8 4th quarter leads this year. This defense is somehow worse than 2014 lol

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
We beat the Browns! We beat the Refs! We beat the Steelers! 1 game, 3 wins, no compromises!

Your Baltimore Ravens have won the Superbowl!

Get hosed Perriman you no toe dragging rear end bitch.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

that team has tractor hayfield AND breshad tha god on it and we somehow won

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

They blew 8 4th quarter leads this year. This defense is somehow worse than 2014 lol

They dont have shazier to throw his head into people

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Congratulations to the Cincinnati Bengals on completing another year of football.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

It's absolutely despicable. Butler needs to get dumpstered immediately. Porter too. Karl Dunbar should be the only person on the defensive staff that feels safe right now. Danny Smith should be dumpstered immediately also. Pathetic

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

Congratulations to the Cincinnati Bengals on completing another year of football.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Ghost Dog posted:

that team has tractor hayfield AND breshad tha god on it and we somehow won

yes quite a feat. you should be very proud

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsCFEZJgm8Q/

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Metapod posted:

They dont have shazier to throw his head into people

drat, he was a good player

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

i would like to extend my congratulations to the bengals, the true winners of the afc north

schmug
May 20, 2007

The Raven's have won the Super Bowel

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Sour Diesel posted:

i would like to extend my congratulations to the bengals, the true winners of the afc north

qft

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Still in disbelief we ended up here. After getting bodied by the Panthers and going with Lamar it was like dang are we even going to split with the Bengals this year? And to win the division even. No matter what happens in the playoffs that's such a crazy turn of events.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Sour Diesel posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
The Steelers would be smart to keep Porter on staff since his power is the only thing keeping the Bengals in check