Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

my family dragged me to a party and there’s a live band it’s loud as poo poo and everyone is just yelling trump for some reason

ur family hired a live band for NYE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

my family dragged me to a party and there’s a live band it’s loud as poo poo and everyone is just yelling trump for some reason

trump!! truno!!! tronk!!!! TURML

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

The Snoo posted:

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
year of the openly defecating in outdoor compost piles without social stigma

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Year of the Yushityu 2007 Mimetic-Resolution-Cartridge-View-Motherboard-Easy-To-Install-Upgrade For Infernatron/InterLace TP Systems For Home, Office Or Mobile

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
when the bombs start dropping and the mushroom clouds are on the horizon, i'll snap a crisp salute and post a somber "trump." with all of ye

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
please don't sit in the corner shitposting at a party. live it up before ehf's 100% guaranteed death storm starts tomorrow

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

SHVPS4DETH posted:

wind chill's gna be -10 by midnight

i'll be in a theater watching the end of mary poppins returns

i have never seen the original so i've got fresh eyes

i'm also jaded as hell and hate fun

i'll be stoned tho so there's that

then tomorrow i go to work

namaste trmupr thread this is my favorite band and song rn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOFxb0F2F2A

lol you never saw the original? just watch it for cultural literacy at this point

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

SHVPS4DETH posted:

joke's on you i dont have any kids and my cats will loving annihilate anyone who steps to me

lol one time i kicked a friends cat like 8' cause it was attacking another friends dog and it decided it wanted to try and climb up my body and try and go for my face and lol nope

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

The Snoo posted:

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

The Snoo posted:

I hate noise everything is too loud I wanna go live in the woods

lol just wait until you hear a tree fall down

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
Watching Major League for the first time since I was a teenager and realizing that the owner of the team is 100% correct in everything she's saying.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uYs0gJD-LE

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

year of the Revolutionary Anarchist Bowling League (RABL)

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

DryGoods posted:

please don't sit in the corner shitposting at a party. live it up before ehf's 100% guaranteed death storm starts tomorrow

lol 'party'

only party here is me and a glass of water

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ArmZ posted:

year of the Revolutionary Anarchist Bowling League (RABL)

this sounds like praxis :beerpal:

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

that's pretty loving wet, in terms of offices

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Duscat posted:

lol just wait until you hear a tree fall down

sorry I hate human noises like *BRRRMMMPPP BBRRRDODOOODODO BRRRRMPPPP BRRRUUURURRRRRRRRRR* every time some dick drives by

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

trump's grandfather was born 150 years ago this march

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I really wanna get drunk tonight but I've been sick for 3 days and it's probably a really bad idea

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Epic High Five posted:

like lmao your best case scenario is having a deck to crawl under as you die unrecognized and unloved, how sunny can you get

we're all gonna get annihilated and die in the middle of what will become an unexamined wilderness area, our bones will become fertiziler and i will be the most useful thing we've ever done

not me. my bones will be engines of death, heavily contaminated with a variety of heavy metals and radioactive elements. when they are ground into dust and spread through the world their dust will cause select mutations in the brains of all land animals and select cetaceans. their brains, once optimized for their banal tasks, will be rearranged and the only remaining brain circuit will force them to only experience TRUMP

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

the deer don't have ugly noisy cars and loud bass. just ticks

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DryGoods posted:

https://youtu.be/bWXazVhlyxQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXazVhlyxQ

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the newer her stuff gets the worse it is imho

Immigrants and Bad Girls is like a thousands times less powerful than Sunshowers and 10 Dollar

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
year of the presidential toilet selfie

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol you never saw the original? just watch it for cultural literacy at this point

it's one of those movies where i feel like it's been sufficiently referenced in pop culture that i've consumed that seeing the movie itself would feel redundant, just like jaws or star wars

Hot Karl Marx posted:

lol one time i kicked a friends cat like 8' cause it was attacking another friends dog and it decided it wanted to try and climb up my body and try and go for my face and lol nope

don't kick cats esp ones that have so thoroughly owned you already

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Jon Joe posted:

lol 'party'

only party here is me and a glass of water

slam it

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

The Snoo posted:

I hate noise everything is too loud I wanna go live in the woods

you should begin an intimate relationship with baloogan

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Admiral Ray posted:

not me. my bones will be engines of death, heavily contaminated with a variety of heavy metals and radioactive elements. when they are ground into dust and spread through the world their dust will cause select mutations in the brains of all land animals and select cetaceans. their brains, once optimized for their banal tasks, will be rearranged and the only remaining brain circuit will force them to only experience TRUMP

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

:ussr:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

campfire posted:

trump's grandfather was born 150 years ago this march

the same day that the last confirmed blood relative to St Matthew of Aureaux de Becililes died

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

The Snoo posted:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Snoo posted:

the deer don't have ugly noisy cars and loud bass. just ticks

deer loving suck rear end and I hate them

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

SHVPS4DETH posted:

year of the presidential toilet selfie

it's one of those movies where i feel like it's been sufficiently referenced in pop culture that i've consumed that seeing the movie itself would feel redundant, just like jaws or star wars

don't kick cats esp ones that have so thoroughly owned you already

i dont normally but i certainly will if its trying to climb up to my face to attack me

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1079920220410654720

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

drat, i wanna edit the intro to Xenogears to be about trump

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

chugged, now to get another

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

deer loving suck rear end and I hate them

:agreed: I'd hang out with the opossums tbh

An Apple A Gay