Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Poniard posted:

jesus boutta catch these hands after i drink all these potions

With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I thought Quisnos ceased to exist a decade ago

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
man I really hate that the weird conspiracy world has somehow gone pro-military, pro-GOP

I am gonna start doing my own deep dive on this poo poo because I think it's Alex Jones who took David Icke poo poo and then married it into the anti-Obama turbo-grift, and then lost control of it

It's just fuckin' wild that the same people who used to build off-grid houses deep in the desert out of fear of black helicopters are now cheering for extrajudicial military tribunals

it literally killed Art Bell I think

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Addamere posted:

Motion to augment our criminal justice system with an alternate methodology, trial by Quizno's.

ASenileAnimal posted:

whats all this about quiznos

the deep state put a lady “to the sandwich“ and she died

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I am already running for president c-spam and have announced both my platform (ban everyone) and cabinet.

It's constitutionally impermissible for me to be president of two things!!!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/WYR_bot/status/1080463941925511169

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

angerbeet posted:

Schnorkles is an authoritarian monster of a sky prince whoul try to impose his dracionan sky laws on the people

i thought we determined that the sky is unconstitutional ergo a plane can't be our pres

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

ASenileAnimal posted:

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

ASenileAnimal posted:

Some person died of food poisoning or something and it's apparently hilarious.

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Bearjew posted:

believing that Evangelicals think this deeply is interesting. most of them are simply motivated by hate, which is channeled through wedge issues like abortion or "immigration."

Their leaders pen multiple articles about wanting a king. They are motivated by dominionism which is exactly what I was explaining.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Swords are technically sandwiches

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

Joementum posted:

imagine even trying to say this with a straight face

the field is level. polished atomically flat by one of those huge mirror grinders nasa uses to make telescopes

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

Schnorkles posted:

I am already running for president c-spam and have announced both my platform (ban everyone) and cabinet.

It's constitutionally impermissible for me to be president of two things!!!

Schnorkles is a Warren alt

the DNA tests can confirm it but they're in the vault with the piss tape

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Quiznos unfortunately cannot redeliver the killing sub for it was consumed; however we can deliver every partially eaten sub she didn't finish so they can get their last word in

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

angerbeet posted:

Schnorkles is an authoritarian monster of a sky prince whoul try to impose his dracionan sky laws on the people

what color flag fringe do the sky courts of the heavenly firmament have?

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Paramemetic posted:

man I really hate that the weird conspiracy world has somehow gone pro-military, pro-GOP

I am gonna start doing my own deep dive on this poo poo because I think it's Alex Jones who took David Icke poo poo and then married it into the anti-Obama turbo-grift, and then lost control of it

It's just fuckin' wild that the same people who used to build off-grid houses deep in the desert out of fear of black helicopters are now cheering for extrajudicial military tribunals

it’s gay frogs all the way down

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

ASenileAnimal posted:

Bre Payton got the lobster sub and immediately went into a coma and died

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

tacodaemon posted:

what color flag fringe do the sky courts of the heavenly firmament have?

gold you idiot

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:yeshaha:

https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1080503030108299264

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Paramemetic posted:

they were always first and foremost white supremacists

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Huxley posted:

yeah, sure

lol

zegermans posted:

why do all these random 'think tanks' exist

why are think tanks a thing

they don't do anything! I don't even see what their purpose is to their capitalist shadowbrokers, what is gained by paying random idiots high 6 figures a year to be 'senior fellows' when you can just have some fat orange bitch say racism

in order to remain credible, the msm has a strict "no original research" rule and can only publish things other people have already said or published

so when they have a citation needed for a piece on how tax cuts actually increase revenue, they just go to the AEI website and pull up one of a dozen articles that prove whatever they need proven

hi this is tipsy droolboomer from fsb channel 69 news can we have permission to use your frightening vision in our broadcast

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Paramemetic posted:

there's a schism in the conspiracy movement over all this. maga chuds are still in everything but the 3%'ers and the bundy crowd have had some public grumblings about full support of immigrant camps and marching lockstep with the govt

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Paramemetic posted:

Bre Payton got the lobster sub and immediately went into a coma and died

lmao owned

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

euphronius posted:

self identified Christians who go to Christian churches and participate in Christian activities are not Christian, claims internet poster

what does it mean to mean,

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Iron Crowned posted:

I thought Quisnos ceased to exist a decade ago

there was a Quiznos north of Seattle where the franchise owner went AWOL but the woman running the store didn't know what was going on.

when she ran out of deli meat she took cash from the register and bought more meat and veggies at the grocery store lmao

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/manager-who-never-quit-sees-quiznos-store-shut/

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

MysteriousStranger posted:

Their leaders pen multiple articles about wanting a king. They are motivated by dominionism which is exactly what I was explaining.

but you also implied that they didn't want an idiot king. they are 100% okay with an idiot king

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

If by murdered by the deep state u mean "My parents never got me my vaccines and then i died because herd immunity is collapsing because we're all idiots"

then i suppose yes, you're right

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

gold you idiot

aren't planes colorblind?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

docbeard posted:

Some person died of food poisoning or something and it's apparently hilarious.

Yeah, she was one of the Right-Wing media grifters, was vehemently anti-m4a and anti-vaxx and died of the flu at 26. Also this happened not long before her death:

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

Billzasilver posted:

it’s gay frogs all the way down

I legit think there's a book in the history of the conspiracy fringe but particularly in this weird loving transition where it swung from hyper-paranoid anti-government libertarianism into just straight up cheerleading for military justice or some poo poo

I mean thinking about it I guess that maybe they followed the tea party libertarians into the republican party?

I dunno all I'm saying is Posadism is the only true UFO cult. J Posadas predicted Icke

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

DryGoods posted:

aren't planes colorblind?

drygoods over here dropping the biotruths

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

imagine even trying to say this with a straight face

:shuckyes:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

murdered by a deep state sandwich :911:

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

univbee posted:

Yeah, she was one of the Right-Wing media grifters, was vehemently anti-m4a and anti-vaxx and died of the flu at 26. Also this happened not long before her death:

:vince:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Schnorkles posted:

drygoods over here dropping the biotruths

planes in no way have the upper body strength required to lead this nation through the tough times ahead

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

It's me i'm the deep state hello

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Fallen Rib

DryGoods posted:

there's a schism in the conspiracy movement over all this. maga chuds are still in everything but the 3%'ers and the bundy crowd have had some public grumblings about full support of immigrant camps and marching lockstep with the govt

the Bundy crowd is closer to the traditional fringe yeah

Didn't he recently straight up go "nah actually I'm not about a wall or concentration camps" and piss off a bunch of magachuds on Fox?

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

zegermans posted:

why do all these random 'think tanks' exist

why are think tanks a thing

they don't do anything! I don't even see what their purpose is to their capitalist shadowbrokers, what is gained by paying random idiots high 6 figures a year to be 'senior fellows' when you can just have some fat orange bitch say racism

Well because all the smart people like Shnorkles da Racist Plane can breathlessly claim that America is soooooo much more conservative and pro-capitalist than we dirty commies make her out to be

juche avocado
Dec 23, 2009

univbee posted:

laughing my toasty rear end off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

think there's a difference between the western libertarian 'get off my land u drat gubmint' and full chud tbh