Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

revmoo posted:

Wait, is it racist or facist?

Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

revmoo posted:

I'm not even here to discuss voter ID. I didn't mention it to derail the thread, I brought it up to draw attention to the point that literally just having differing views is enough to be labeled a nazi by folks on the American left, which some of you dutifully jumped in to help me underscore my point.

Bag of Hamsters
Jul 12, 2006

Gimme yer frickin pancreas

I needs it for reasons.

revmoo posted:

The only thing worst than a racist is a pedantic bigot.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ravenkult posted:

I bring you...

Tales from the Estranged Parent Forums

A tale about the worst daughter a mother could have, a truly vile subhuman creature.

I wonder what reason this terrible daughter has for not interacting with her wonderful mother. She sounds perfectly norma-

Yikes!

She sounds exhausting.

sounds like the mom has brain worms because the daughter isnt estranged she just has her own brainworms about her so's.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
nazi is a bit overused for sure. how about bootlicker for your more common garden variety racism?

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
It's a lot easier to just skip understanding other's viewpoints and just group them into a category right?

Here's the thing; if you just shut off your brain and label somebody with an opposing viewpoint as a nazi, racist, fascist, whatever, you're just winning the battle for them. If you can't have a understanding of what makes up somebody's opposing views then you can never win against them in a debate. It's really easy to just call somebody a nazi and move on, and I'm sure it feels great, but it doesn't accomplish anything.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
My (24F) friend (24F) has been living at my parents’ house the last three Christmas and summer vacations and has started becoming real toxic to us.

quote:

TLDR; at the bottom.

My friend (let’s call her Sarah) had a major fight with her father the summer of 2016. She was visiting them while they were moving to another house, and she was against the moving from the start. She called me during an argument with her father, and had me on her headphones when her father was screaming “you are a terrible human being with no social skills, no wonder your friends are dropping you, you will never have any friends and I don’t want you around here. Get out of the house”. Sarah was crying so bad and was devastated, and I was really worried for her well-being, so I called my parents who were living nearby and asked them to pick her up. She has been a close friend of mine since we were 10 years old, and my parents knew her well and were very fond of her. She moved into my old bedroom and got help from her other siblings to pick up the rest of her things.

For info: Sarah is living in another city where she is studying, but has been home for holidays where she has visited some of her family, friends and lived at my parents’ house the last three years. Me and my parents live like 50 meters apart. I would want to have her at my place, but me and my boyfriend live in a really tiny apartment with one small bedroom.

Our first Christmas together was fine. She was sad about her argument with her father and didn’t say much or do much out of herself. The summer of 2017 she spent one week at our parents’ home and wasn’t a burden at all, same with Christmas of 17.

The summer of 2018 it all escalated. She lived at my parents’ house for 6 weeks. During these weeks she would start making spiteful comments, getting in arguments, not helping out in the house or with other stuff. She would make a mess at her room and leave it like that. The room she was sleeping at was also a work-related room and she would occupy it by going to bed 03:00 and waking up at 14:00 not letting my parents use it for work. My parents cooked her dinner every day, cleaned after her every day. She would sit on her phone 6-12 hours and play games or scroll Instagram. What really annoyed my parents was that she never said thank you, never seemed to appreciate them letting her live there. She didn’t even get them a Christmas present or even a Christmas card like they got her a present every year. All the toxic and mean comments from her are the worst. She has an opinion on everything, and if you disagree with her, you are wrong. Every time.

She also has a way of disrespecting people’s time. She is always late to everything, and doesn’t seem to care that we have to wait 20-30 minutes for her every time. Last summer when we were driving her to the airport she was so late to the car that she didn’t make the flight in time. She even got into a big fight with the airport crew as they couldn’t let her through the security that late. They said she could take the next plane. Instead of doing this she got really mean and said a lot of unthoughtful stuff to the airport crew. As well as demanding a lot from them, even though it’s her responsibility being late. They didn’t want to let her order the next plane before apologizing. She refused to apologize and a police officer had to show her out after an hour of arguing. At this point I realized she has always been this way about apologizing to me and others. I have just never been with her long enough to get in these kind of fights with her.

In December she sent me a message: I’m coming 18th December, my flight arrives at 5pm. I’ll be leaving the 7th January.

My family weren’t very happy that she would be at their house for the next three weeks, but they would manage they thought. I somewhat still felt obligated to invite her to us as I felt bad about her not having contacted her family and not spending the Christmas with them.

It’s been a disaster. She gets in a fight about everything. It’s the negative comments about everything that always gets me and my family on our nerves, and even though we have explicitly said that she should keep those comments to herself, it doesn’t help. It’s like she’s going out of her way to make us dislike her. She is saying sarcastic or mean comments about the food, our personalities or our hobbies. My family want her out as she’s taking a lot of space, staying up late in the evening, sleeping late and occupying a room which others need during the day.

I’m feeling really mean to her now when I am starting to see more of her father’s side of the argument. I imagine there were a lot of built up tension from her usual spiteful comments. That perhaps she was saying a lot of negative comments to her dad during the moving in a stressful time. I do not agree with the way he handled it, but getting to know her this close up I don’t think that she handled it well on her side either.

For now I’d like for her to just connect with her family again. Feeling that by letting her stay with us she will never make contact again with her family and resolve it. She has even stated many times that she’s never contacting them again.

I don’t know a polite way to say to her “I no longer want you around, you are being mean to the people who just try to help you”. I don’t want her to hate me and our family like she currently hates her family.

TLDR; My friend has been living with my parents for 9 weeks a year, and she is mean, toxic, ungrateful and I don’t know what to do anymore. My parents are tired and want her out, and we don’t know what to do or what to say to her.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
bootlicker is obviously for fascists

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

revmoo posted:

It's a lot easier to just skip understanding other's viewpoints and just group them into a category right?

Here's the thing; if you just shut off your brain and label somebody with an opposing viewpoint as a nazi, racist, fascist, whatever, you're just winning the battle for them. If you can't have a understanding of what makes up somebody's opposing views then you can never win against them in a debate. It's really easy to just call somebody a nazi and move on, and I'm sure it feels great, but it doesn't accomplish anything.

“debate me libs!”

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

revmoo posted:

If you're arguing for poo poo that are talking points for Nazi's and fascists you should be called out as a Nazi and punched in the loving neck.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

revmoo posted:

Yeah, just yell about how they're all hand-wringing left-wing SJWs.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Did this thread get moved to cspam or something

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
“Nazism will surely be defeated but only if we give it infinite chances and respect in The Free Marketplace Of Ideas!”

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

Rubellavator posted:

Did this thread get moved to cspam or something

everything is cspam now, comrade :getin:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

My (30m) gf (27f) is too confrontational and picks a fight anywhere we go with random people

quote:

We have been together for two years now and we usually understand each other and get along great.

However this side of her personality has always been a bit of a problem for me and I am aware of it more and more.

I am a quite relaxed person and I don’t mind small stuff like unfriendly service and similar, it simply doesn’t make me nervous. I would also prefer to move away from somebody unfriendly than fighting for nothing.

My gf is a high school teacher and she works in one of the most challenging schools in the city, it was her own choice (she had many offers but she wants to make a change). To describe her, on the first day that she came there some of the most challenging kids have behaved themselves. I don’t know how she did it but I admire her for it.

However I think she is transferring this fighting and bossy attitude too much to our normal, everyday life. She can’t let anything go, few examples:

We are standing in a shop and it is bussy, people behind us are nervous and pushing us a bit, she turns around and tells them we didn’t come together, to keep the distance and so on and so on. The way she says it is not calm and friendly, it is aggressive and arrogant.

We were in the doctors office and the ordination assistant was a bit rude and impatient with an old lady before us, my gf got totally mad. She held to the assistant a lecture about respect and demanded to see her boss and didn’t stop until she filed an official complaint.

She can’t stand seeing anybody being mistreated and it is really nice but sometimes I just want us to go somewhere without her fighting for somebody or for us.

Once she heard a racist comment from one man to another on the street and she got involved.

It is making me feel really uncomfortable and whenever I talk to her about it she tries to hold back. But when she does she is mad at herself it is simply not working.

What to do?

Tl;dr: My (30m) gf (27f) is too confrontational and picks a fight anywhere we go with random people

'Internet, I'm dating a she-Pete. Oh bother.'
*wrings hands*

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

revmoo posted:

Several people refrained from calling you a nazi and tried to lay out the issue in good faith and it apparently didn't accomplish anything either, so apparently calling you a nazi and moving on was the right response all along. Way to undermine your point, guy.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Yeah, I didn't call him a nazi or anything and pointed out that there are segments of the population that have a near impossible time obtaining a photo ID (like elderly people in nursing homes) yet he never acknowledged it and still thinks that everybody has an ID.

13Pandora13
Nov 5, 2008

I've got tiiits that swingle dangle dingle

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My brother stole gas in 4 states. What could happen?

My brother recently moved back to Florida. He turned in gas receipts to me (vice president of our company) for moving expense reimbursement.

While examining the receipts, I noticed that they were purchased with a fleet card (we have these but it is not our account). I believe he used a company fleet card with his previous employer (left without notice). Fuel was purchased in 4 different states. Total amount is about $100.00.

What kind of penalty would he be looking at if they decided to pursue this?

Your brother stole from his former company and is trying to get reimbursed from yours for the gas he didn't actually pay for himself? Lol good luck with that impending major fraud hire you just brought aboard and won't be able to fire or turn over to police without causing massive family upheaval.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

LadyPictureShow posted:

My (30m) gf (27f) is too confrontational and picks a fight anywhere we go with random people

*wrings hands*

quote:

To describe her, on the first day that she came there some of the most challenging kids have behaved themselves. I don’t know how she did it but I admire her for it.

GF owns. This weenie is trying to drag down one of the few people trying to make the world a better place. GF should :sever:.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Moon Atari posted:

The correct response to nazis intentionally trying to get you to do something is to push back against it, not follow their orders.

agreed, now let me don my black suit and red armband to signify my support for donating blood while I give the Bellamy salute to the flag for I am a true patriot, as you can see from my Charlie Chaplin mustache, for the nazis can only take from us what we let them take from us.

revmoo posted:

Voter ID is a great example of this. People on the American political left will say that anyone who supports voter ID is racist, because black people are too dumb to locate the DMV and thus won't get to vote. Like what the gently caress.

Jesus that's a yikes, voter id is racist because racists are the ones implementing voter id laws that exclude forms of identification that black people are more likely to have than white people, while also closing down DMV locations in predominantly black areas, and you're literally parroting their racist rear end arguments - it ain't that black people are too dumb to find a DMV, it's that the nearest DMV is an hour and a half away and closes an hour before they get off work, and of course is only open during the work week.

also

GrandpaPants posted:

Get hosed, nazi.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I even ended up endangering the lives of some police officers.

AITA?

No you're a hero.

Midnight Voyager posted:

Oh poo poo, found a real winner:

My (F20) boyfriend (M 21) gets extremely angry when helping me at the gym/working out. Is this normal?

boyfriend's roided, so what

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Midnight Voyager posted:

Oh poo poo, found a real winner:

My (F20) boyfriend (M 21) gets extremely angry when helping me at the gym/working out. Is this normal?

Wow. How could anyone tolerate this?
E: and come on, no random person at the gym is going to say anything. Don't act like that part is surprising.

Vargatron
Apr 19, 2008

MRAZZLE DAZZLE

Girlfriend (26/F) is hurt that I (25/M) masturbate when we’re apart. For the first time, we’re struggling to find a resolution

quote:

My girlfriend (26/F) and I (25/M) have a ridiculously dreamy relationship with a deep mutual connection but sometimes we clash in ways that leave me incredibly confused. She currently lives ~4 hours away from me while I’m waiting out the remaining 5 months of my contract in my current location. She used to live only an hour away but her career forces her to move every few months. I typically don’t have a problem with this distance. During the busy work week, it can be difficult to see each other.

During the week, I masturbate on a semi-regular basis. Usually it’s once every two or three days. I like rear end play and sometimes incorporate toys for prostate massage while masturbating. 9/10 times, I’ll use photos of my girlfriend as visual stimuli. To me, masturbation is a highly sensual and explorative process; discovering how my body responds to emotional, physical, chemical or glandular stimulation; furthering my understanding of self and organs hanging between my legs.

I personally would find it really hot if my girlfriend masturbated to photos of myself, which she doesn’t. This difference in kink makes for difficult to maintain empathy sometimes.

I’ve been very open to her about my sexuality, past and present (we’re both pansexual) as well as my masturbation. Of course, I’d rather have loving intimate sex with her instead of masturbating but the temporary physical distance makes that impossible.

Very recently, she’s quickly took a nose dive in her feelings and acceptance of my masturbation. Here are some highlights:

She feels hurt that I don’t involve her in my masturbation at all, or more often.

She feels that by masturbating, I’m living a “double sex life” where she’s simply my other side thing.

She seemingly cannot accept that my masturbation is a form of self-exploration, but rather manifestation of an animalistic caveman compulsion, ever chasing the euphoric dragon.

She feels that I can not control my urges to the same caliber as herself. That I do not have self-discipline in this matter and that it possibly waves a sign of addiction or dependence.

We talked about this last night in depth and it was quite a spectacular failure of communication. I held my ground that what gives her pain are thoughts held in her brain’s “painful imagination fantasy”, picking a scab which makes her visually imagine me satisfying myself better than her ability to; a thought which I can attest is extremely false. She has never been around to see me masturbate alone, obviously and therefore I feel it is nonsensical to draw conclusions as to how I feel when I masturbate alone or what it looks like.

Masturbation does not affect our sex life. I’m always willing and eager to suck on her for an hour, gently caress her, make love – anything her beautiful heart desires. But when we’re apart for an entire work week at a time, I do not have the ability to make a choice. However, it does directly affect our sex life when it becomes a mutually painful conversation that wastes away our entire night.

What’s a solid middle ground here? Can somebody please offer a CMV-type or response so I can be more empathetic? Has anybody had a similar issue and how was it resolved in a mutual and positive way?

This is a small road-bump in an incredible path of a relationship. I love this woman and would never consider leaving her over this. I want to solve it. Please don’t assume this makes up our entire relationship as it may bring a bias to your response. She’s incredible but we’re human too.

Tl;dr — Girlfriend doesn’t like it that I masturbate alone when I’m away from her. Cannot seem to find an amicable middle ground. I’m kind of upset that I’m having my sexuality questioned and I’m deeply upset that I’m hurting her.

Finders credit goes to a poster from the FF14 discord.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
A 26 year old should understand that guys take care of their own business. She needs to grow up.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Vargatron posted:

Girlfriend (26/F) is hurt that I (25/M) masturbate when we’re apart. For the first time, we’re struggling to find a resolution

Good god that's a lot of words about jerking off.

If the girl I'm with says I can't jerk off when shes not around :sever:

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

Haifisch posted:

My (24F) friend (24F) has been living at my parents’ house the last three Christmas and summer vacations and has started becoming real toxic to us.
Fwiw this exact same dynamic is really, really common among adopted kids. At first they may walk on eggshells, and when they keep hearing their adoptive parents go "I care about you, I'll never leave you," they go "really? Just like my bio family?" It basically turns into a test of "ok NOW will you abandon me? How about now? What if I'm the worst, I bet you won't keep me then"

Unsurprisingly it often doesn't work out well, but at least it's understandable

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Vargatron posted:

He needs to give up masturbation. Normally I would not say this but is anyone else going to put up with someone who communicates like this?

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

LadyPictureShow posted:

*wrings hands*

anyone in this thread who doesn’t want nazis called out in this and every thread is this rad girl’s pathetic boyfruenb

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Haifisch posted:

quote:

She also has a way of disrespecting people’s time. She is always late to everything, and doesn’t seem to care that we have to wait 20-30 minutes for her every time. Last summer when we were driving her to the airport she was so late to the car that she didn’t make the flight in time. She even got into a big fight with the airport crew as they couldn’t let her through the security that late. They said she could take the next plane. Instead of doing this she got really mean and said a lot of unthoughtful stuff to the airport crew. As well as demanding a lot from them, even though it’s her responsibility being late. They didn’t want to let her order the next plane before apologizing. She refused to apologize and a police officer had to show her out after an hour of arguing. At this point I realized she has always been this way about apologizing to me and others. I have just never been with her long enough to get in these kind of fights with her.

I don’t know a polite way to say to her “I no longer want you around, you are being mean to the people who just try to help you”. I don’t want her to hate me and our family like she currently hates her family.

She already hates you and your family, OP. You gave her the gift of housing and she, understandably, took it to be an extremely aggressive act -- as all gifts are -- and has responded in kind. Keep plying her with gifts, drive her mad with them. Fill her living space with small tchotchke until you choke the light and joy out of the room. You will know you have succeeded when she silently accepts you placing a tiny hand crafted horse upon the teetering altar of love and acceptance that is the pile of trash in her room and her heart. This is emotional jenga and you cannot afford to lose.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

revmoo posted:

:discourse:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Hellsau posted:

boyfriend's roided, so what
Yeah, if boyfriend is playing sports at a D1 school and trying to go professional, there may be some roids / PEDs involved. Trying to go pro is cutthroat and PEDs are not very well controlled.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Am I the rear end in a top hat for telling my wife that when/if she quits her job to be a SAHM I am not planing to do much in the way of household chores anymore?

My wife and I have a 6 month old baby girl and a two year old boy. Wife hasn’t been too happy since returning to her job from her last maternity leave and I actually just got a new job.

At my old job I was working 45-50 hours a week. At my new job my hours fluctuate a lot — it can be anywhere from 60 to 80ish hours a week at the worst. I make a lot more though so there’s that. The pay raise makes it so my family can do really well on just one paycheck. My wife is ecstatic because this means she can be a SAHM which is what she’s wanted.

The issue is that my wife and I aren’t on the same page about what this change would mean. Before, when our work hours were almost equal, we divided housework pretty much equally. We also paid a housekeeping staff to come every other week to help us out. (Plus we have a nanny to care for our kids while we work).

I told my wife that her staying home would mean no more housekeeping staff or nanny. These cuts will help us afford to have just the one income and I also think it’s practical. She was mostly agreeable to that. But then she said that we should divide the chores 50-50 still.

I told her there was no way I was going to be taking on as many work hours as I am and then come home to cook or clean too. That would defeat the entire purpose of her quitting her job.

She looked at me like I was some sort of Neanderthal but I think what I’m saying is completely fair. I’m not expecting her to do any heavy lifting. Just tending to the kids, cooking, and doing a reasonable job keeping up the house. I recognize that this would be an old fashioned way of living and if she ever wanted to return to the workforce I would support her 100%. But I think it’s fair that if I’m the sole paycheck and working crazy hours I don’t come home to more stress and chaos.

Obviously my wife and I will have to work this out between ourselves. I’m mainly posting here as a sanity check to see if my thoughts on this issue are completely off base.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Am I the rear end in a top hat for telling my wife that when/if she quits her job to be a SAHM I am not planing to do much in the way of household chores anymore?

My wife and I have a 6 month old baby girl and a two year old boy. Wife hasn’t been too happy since returning to her job from her last maternity leave and I actually just got a new job.

At my old job I was working 45-50 hours a week. At my new job my hours fluctuate a lot — it can be anywhere from 60 to 80ish hours a week at the worst. I make a lot more though so there’s that. The pay raise makes it so my family can do really well on just one paycheck. My wife is ecstatic because this means she can be a SAHM which is what she’s wanted.

The issue is that my wife and I aren’t on the same page about what this change would mean. Before, when our work hours were almost equal, we divided housework pretty much equally. We also paid a housekeeping staff to come every other week to help us out. (Plus we have a nanny to care for our kids while we work).

I told my wife that her staying home would mean no more housekeeping staff or nanny. These cuts will help us afford to have just the one income and I also think it’s practical. She was mostly agreeable to that. But then she said that we should divide the chores 50-50 still.

I told her there was no way I was going to be taking on as many work hours as I am and then come home to cook or clean too. That would defeat the entire purpose of her quitting her job.

She looked at me like I was some sort of Neanderthal but I think what I’m saying is completely fair. I’m not expecting her to do any heavy lifting. Just tending to the kids, cooking, and doing a reasonable job keeping up the house. I recognize that this would be an old fashioned way of living and if she ever wanted to return to the workforce I would support her 100%. But I think it’s fair that if I’m the sole paycheck and working crazy hours I don’t come home to more stress and chaos.

Obviously my wife and I will have to work this out between ourselves. I’m mainly posting here as a sanity check to see if my thoughts on this issue are completely off base.

I don’t feel like he is completely wrong but I feel like he’s an rear end in a top hat for the way he’s putting it.

If he really is working as much as he says then yeah there is really no realistic way he would be able to do much around the house but he’s kinda a dick so :shrug:

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Vargatron posted:

Compromise: he can still masturbate, but he's banned from talking about it at all

Alternate compromise: he becomes j/o buds with that semen-retention guy from a few pages back

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

MarcusSA posted:

I don’t feel like he is completely wrong but I feel like he’s an rear end in a top hat for the way he’s putting it.

If he really is working as much as he says then yeah there is really no realistic way he would be able to do much around the house but he’s kinda a dick so :shrug:

Thats the problem with reasonable people who shout like assholes. My sister is that way, it takes a LOT of convincing to tell her "Yea, youer right, but the way youre saying it is pissing everyone off" because her mind just shuts down at "Yes, Im right"

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
My wife is a SAHM, and the easiest solution to chores is to just work as a team to get stuff done. She does all the laundry, but other than that we both just do what has to be done. When I see a clean dishwasher, I empty it. If the floor needs to be cleaned, I clean it. I find it strange when people are so petty about poo poo like that. Do you want to live in a nice place or not?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I'm pretty sure this guy is the epitome of red flag- need second opinions pls

quote:

So, my friend set me (16/f) up on a date with her friend (18/m). We were just hanging out in town and he was telling me about his exes and then he just dropped that he'd been accused of sexual assault by 3 different girls. I feel like 1 is understandable but 3??

In addition, when I said I'm desperate to go to university, he said that i'm not allowed to go despite this being the first time I'd met him.

This is deffo very concerning, no?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Lol at telling a woman you just met she's not allowed to go to college and that you regularly sexually assault women.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
“I feel like one is understandable”

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Leon Einstein posted:

Lol at telling a woman you just met she's not allowed to go to college and that you regularly sexually assault women.

:smith: that she still thinks you should get a mulligan for the first girlfriend you beat on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

I'm sorry, 1 is understandable?