Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Leon Einstein posted:

When I see a clean dishwasher, I empty it. If the floor needs to be cleaned, I clean it. I find it strange when people are so petty about poo poo like that. Do you want to live in a nice place or not?

I also find that kind of thing strange. I mean.....it's your spouse, not a lovely roommate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
When it comes to evaluating potential partners abuse history I follow the 3 strikes rule

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

GrandpaPants posted:

I'm sorry, 1 is understandable?

Shed be willing to rationalize 1 away as someone lying, I assume

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

I can empathize with those estranged parents posts because I didn't talk to my father for like 3 years once and while he's not computer savvy enough to post about his estrangement, I bet his posts would look identical to the ones I've shared here. Just by talking to him here and there I could see glimpses of his weird narrative he built up in his head where he was the victim and I had pretty much destroyed his life by *checks notes* not dumping a girlfriend I had at the time because he said so.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I [39F] was sleeping with my coworker [33M] until he slept with our female coworker.

quote:

Long story short: I’ve hooked up with my Coworker around 10 times since June 2018. I’m married, he’s married and we both work in the same department together. Yes, I I know.. don’t poo poo where you eat. Before we started being intimate, we were coworkers/friends and had lunch everyday for 2 years.

We still have lunch everyday together at work. Usually just the 2 of us and we’ve only been intimate for 6 months.

Ok, so at the Christmas party 2 weeks ago, we were all hanging out at our work Xmas party. We had a good time with our other coworkers and he knew I had to go home to my husband.. so he left with another female coworker from another department. She’s known for sleeping around with dudes in the office. I was pissed because he wasn’t discrete about it did it right in front of my face, plus I really like the guy. They were standing next to me when they left together and claimed he was going home. They were both extremely drunk and you can tell by their body language what they were up to. I sent him a text that night and said he sucked for doing that right in front of my face and made my feel like poo poo and that he could have been discrete about it. He claims nothing happened and that he went home. I don’t believe him. I told him that I wouldn’t be weird at work and that we will still be friends and eat lunch together like usual because if we did stop taking/hanging out - coworkers would notice and talk and assume something. I also told him that I would no longer gently caress him because he made me feel like I was just a notch on his belt.

It’s been 4 weeks since the Xmas party and he’s been WAY NICER to be than usual. He is talking to me more often, texting me more and looking at me like he still wants to gently caress me. He’s told me ten times that nothing happened with them... I know this is a dumb question, but why someone be nicer to you after this? Feels guilty? Still wants to bone me when he wants?

He even tells me in advance where he will be if he’s gone from the office for more than 20 minutes, which he NEVER did before.

TL;DR So the question is, do you feel like I was disrespected and would you continue to gently caress this guy? I would never do that in someone’s face.

And yes, I know I’m married, so I don’t need to hear what I’m doing is wrong. I already know that. I was 100% faithful for 13 years until the past 6 months. I’m new to this whole affair thing.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Straight White Shark posted:

I [39F] was sleeping with my coworker [33M] until he slept with our female coworker.

Lol that might be the best TLDR ever.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

life is a joke posted:

I used to think foot guys were really weird and now that's the most basic, entry-level fetish of them all due to INTERNET and it's just something I don't get. But re: this specific story, there is something kinda cute about these teen stories where they're both too scared to make a move, it'll probably be funny to look back on when they grow into some confidence. I doubt this kid is even into feet, just having his gf get physical in any capacity is probably going to have him revved up.

Y'all talk like you never heard of a foot job.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [26m] girlfriend [26f] expects me to ask her parents for permission to propose, and it's causing problems.

The title pretty much sums up everything. My girlfriend and I were recently discussing the future and marriage, we're both very on board with the idea of it. However, she made it clear that she'd "need" me to ask her parents for permission before proposing. I'm entirely uncomfortable with that, and I told her it wouldn't be happening. This upset her and she started saying if I wouldn't ask them then obviously it doesn't mean much to me and I'm not serious about it.

I countered by essentially saying that I felt the exact opposite, that she's an adult and I don't need anyones permission to ask my partner to marry me, that if she cannot say yes on her own then it's indicative of her not being ready for marriage and that I wouldn't feel comfortable entering into a marriage by giving my in-laws that sort of power over my relationship as it sets a bad precedent.

I get along with her parents well enough, but regardless of how well we got along I think asking them permission to marry their daughter is an outdated concept that implies they have authority over her romantic life. I'm asking her to marry me, not them. I told her I'd be willing to talk to them, let them know our future plans and include them in that way but would stop short of asking for permission, but apparently that isn't good enough.

This whole thing is starting to change the way I looked at marriage with her and quite honestly her maturity level as a partner. We both come from the same culture/background so it isn't even a cultural difference. How do we bridge this gap? I understand parental approval is nice, but am I crazy for thinking at the end of the day you need to be comfortable saying yes on your own and the approval of others is secondary?

TL;DR Girlfriend and I cannot agree on the importance of parental approval regarding marriage proposals.

I have zero respect for the "tradition" of asking permission to marry someone like they're loving property but it's hardly something worth nuking a relationship over. You bridge the gap by doing it and forgetting about it.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

I'm pretty sure this guy is the epitome of red flag- need second opinions pls

/r - I feel like 1 sexual assault is understandable but 3??

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

This is a lot of hilarity to take in, almost spit my coffee out.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Meme Emulator posted:

Thats the problem with reasonable people who shout like assholes. My sister is that way, it takes a LOT of convincing to tell her "Yea, youer right, but the way youre saying it is pissing everyone off" because her mind just shuts down at "Yes, Im right"

Except most of the time that kind of feedback isn’t levied at men, or men face lesser social consequences for the behavior, or are praised for being “take charge” in a situation. Meanwhile other folks are tut-tutted for having a certain “tone” and no matter how valid their argument is are scoffed at and ignored. At what point do you draw the line, and is that line moveable.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Except most of the time that kind of feedback isn’t levied at men, or men face lesser social consequences for the behavior, or are praised for being “take charge” in a situation. Meanwhile other folks are tut-tutted for having a certain “tone” and no matter how valid their argument is are scoffed at and ignored. At what point do you draw the line, and is that line moveable.

Hmmm, I think you might have a point but could you be less rude about it its very offputting.

My [26m] girlfriend [26f] expects me to ask her parents for permission to propose, and it's causing problems

quote:

The title pretty much sums up everything. My girlfriend and I were recently discussing the future and marriage, we're both very on board with the idea of it. However, she made it clear that she'd "need" me to ask her parents for permission before proposing. I'm entirely uncomfortable with that, and I told her it wouldn't be happening. This upset her and she started saying if I wouldn't ask them then obviously it doesn't mean much to me and I'm not serious about it.

I countered by essentially saying that I felt the exact opposite, that she's an adult and I don't need anyones permission to ask my partner to marry me, that if she cannot say yes on her own then it's indicative of her not being ready for marriage and that I wouldn't feel comfortable entering into a marriage by giving my in-laws that sort of power over my relationship as it sets a bad precedent.

I get along with her parents well enough, but regardless of how well we got along I think asking them permission to marry their daughter is an outdated concept that implies they have authority over her romantic life. I'm asking her to marry me, not them. I told her I'd be willing to talk to them, let them know our future plans and include them in that way but would stop short of asking for permission, but apparently that isn't good enough.

This whole thing is starting to change the way I looked at marriage with her and quite honestly her maturity level as a partner. We both come from the same culture/background so it isn't even a cultural difference. How do we bridge this gap? I understand parental approval is nice, but am I crazy for thinking at the end of the day you need to be comfortable saying yes on your own and the approval of others is secondary?

TL;DR Girlfriend and I cannot agree on the importance of parental approval regarding marriage proposals.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

MarcusSA posted:

Lol that might be the best TLDR ever.

She didn't use a throwaway for that post. Lots of posts about this affair with details not always the same. May be written one handed

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
My boyfriend [30m] thought the conversation I [22f] was having with my friends [20s women] was mean and catty.

quote:

My friends and I used to be a little wild in college, we all hooked up with a bunch of people, like after parties, and stuff. We've all settled down a lot since then. We were all college athletes and a bunch of people we know stayed in the area after college so we've got the same group of friends and acquaintances still around. My friend Jodie had a childhood friend Sara move to the area recently, and we all started to invite Sara out with us because she was new and didn't know many people. On new year's, we brought Sara to a bar, and I also brought my boyfriend Tom.

Us girls were having a chat about whether Sara was interested in any of the guys she'd met in town, and she brought up one guy, and 2 of my friends said that he was awful in bed, and that she could do better. She brought up someone else, and I said that I'd hooked up with him once and he wasn't worth her time either. She brought up a third guy, and one of my friends just went "2 out of 5 stars" and we all started joking about how we should make an app like Yelp to save new girls in town from bad sex. Sara started to list off every guy she'd met in town, and literally for every one of them, one of us had either slept with them, or we knew someone who had, and knew what they'd thought of them.

Tom didn't seem to find it too funny, and when I noticed that, I moved the conversation on to another topic. I asked him later if he felt uncomfortable with me talking about having had sex with other people in the past. And he said that no, it wasn't that, he'd had a bit of a wild time in college too, and he didn't judge. I asked if something else was up, and he said that he thought we were acting like "mean girls, like the kind of catty girls you see in a chick flick"

I said we were just having a laugh, and trying to help our new friend not waste her time on anyone we knew wasn't considerate in bed. He said that it was catty anyway, and that it wasn't a good look. I was honestly a little surprised, my friends and I talk about this stuff all the time, and I didn't think it was a big deal. But it clearly bothered my boyfriend. And I don't know if I should stop talking about that kind of stuff in front of him in the future, or what... I still will warn a friend if I see her going for a guy I've heard won't be a good time, but I don't know if it will bother my boyfriend if he knows... I guess I don't fully get why he's so bothered

Guess what mean-spirited gossip is being passed around that a 30y/o who hooks up with college chicks thinks should be off limits!

quote:

Edit - one commentor said this should be added to the post, and I think it is relevant... The kind of things we were criticizing were things like:

someone who choked my friend when she said she didn't want it

Someone who would not be gentle with another friend even when she was saying it hurt how hard he was going

Someone who gave a friend hickeys when she said to not do that

Someone who hooked up with two of my friends and wouldn't do any of the things they said they liked, like touching them during sex

Someone who talked during sex with my friend about wanting to have sex with her mom

Someone who refused to use a condom, so much that my friend left rather than have sex without one

TLDR - My friends and I told our new friend which guys she had crushed on were not worth her time, my boyfriend thought that whole conversation was catty. Should I change how I talk to my friends about this stuff?

GamingHyena
Jul 25, 2003

Devil's Advocate

MF_James posted:

This is a lot of hilarity to take in, almost spit my coffee out.

My favorite is that she still wants to continue to hang out everyday so her co-workers don't suspect something's amiss.

"You know, John and Susan sure seem to not be having a lot of intimate lunches recently. You don't they're not having an affair with each other, do you?"

"Ugh, quit spreading rumors. Just because they're spending some time apart doesn't mean they're still not cheating on their spouses."

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

christmas boots posted:

My [26m] girlfriend [26f] expects me to ask her parents for permission to propose, and it's causing problems

I mean, I understand his point, but the woman you are supposedly wanting to spend the rest of your life with wants you to do a thing, why not do it if it makes her happy, you put out your protests against it, but she still wants it.

Meme Emulator
Oct 4, 2000

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Well my Dads the same way and Ive told him so as well, my sis just stuck in my mind because its been an issue for her lately. Those two take after each other, theyre extremely aggressive and refuse to budge an inch. Complete stubbornness

Although while my sis screams and yells my dad loved to do "Wow, youre melting down and im as cool as a cucumber". Thats a good way to piss anyone off by sounding like a jackass.

Meme Emulator fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jan 2, 2019

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Am I the rear end in a top hat for telling my wife that when/if she quits her job to be a SAHM I am not planing to do much in the way of household chores anymore?

It's me, I'm the guy saying the things we used to hire at least two other people for can be done by one, one I'm married to. This makes sense and will result in less stress for me.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Obviously the spoilered stuff is bad, but it is tacky to be talking like that. I mean, sexual chemistry depends on both people.

30 year old needs to date older if he wants to avoid that behavior.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

MF_James posted:

I mean, I understand his point, but the woman you are supposedly wanting to spend the rest of your life with wants you to do a thing, why not do it if it makes her happy, you put out your protests against it, but she still wants it.

It's probably not even about needing their "permission" per se, but wanting the parents blessing on their marriage. Which is understandably something that's important to her. It's not a ritual that matters for everyone, but for her it does and I do think he needs to understand the root of that and respect it.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Leon Einstein posted:

Obviously the spoilered stuff is bad, but it is tacky to be talking like that. I mean, sexual chemistry depends on both people.

30 year old needs to date older if he wants to avoid that behavior.

What's the appropriate level of respect to discuss possible rapists with when warning female friends not to date them?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

My boyfriend [30m] thought the conversation I [22f] was having with my friends [20s women] was mean and catty.

Guess what mean-spirited gossip is being passed around that a 30y/o who hooks up with college chicks thinks should be off limits!

Y'all are great and your boyfriend is an idiot. :sever: and move on, this relationship is toast.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

What's the appropriate level of respect to discuss possible rapists with when warning female friends not to date them?
I said the spoilered stuff is different. The post initially was about them talking about how bad all these guys were in bed.

MF_James
May 8, 2008

Admiral Ray posted:

It's me, I'm the guy saying the things we used to hire at least two other people for can be done by one, one I'm married to. This makes sense and will result in less stress for me.

I mean, I will argue that they were paying 2 people to do these things because both of them were working, she will no longer be working..

Dude still needs to do poo poo, but she also needs to be picking up a larger majority of it.

Now I'm too lazy to look back at how old the kid/kids are so that also affects what you can get done as a SAHM.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

"Alleged"!

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!

christmas boots posted:

It's probably not even about needing their "permission" per se, but wanting the parents blessing on their marriage. Which is understandably something that's important to her. It's not a ritual that matters for everyone, but for her it does and I do think he needs to understand the root of that and respect it.

he offered to ask for their blessing tho iirc, she shot down every alternative but asking for her hand (going by the post)

about 20 of the replies are “did you ask her what she would do if they say no?” which the OP has ignored though, which seems to be most relevant bit

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

he offered to ask for their blessing tho iirc, she shot down every alternative but asking for her hand (going by the post)

about 20 of the replies are “did you ask her what she would do if they say no?” which the OP has ignored though, which seems to be most relevant bit

You know it's very impolite to draw attention to the fact that I don't pay attention to things!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

MF_James posted:

I mean, I will argue that they were paying 2 people to do these things because both of them were working, she will no longer be working..

Dude still needs to do poo poo, but she also needs to be picking up a larger majority of it.

Now I'm too lazy to look back at how old the kid/kids are so that also affects what you can get done as a SAHM.

6 mos, so she's got years before they go to school. I don't care that he's like "Nah, I ain't doing poo poo if I'm working 80 hours". It's his insistence that, somehow, they won't/shouldn't have extra help because she'll be a SAHM. If he wants a clean home he'll need to hire someone to help otherwise she'll be bone loving tired, more tired than him, if she's the designated 24/7 child caretaker. Children that young aren't 8 or 10 or 12 hour a day jobs that you get to stop thinking about. They are constant.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Being SAHM is harder and more exhausting than 99% of jobs when the kids are that young.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

MF_James posted:

I did this with my wife's dad. I didn't really want to do it, thought it was a silly tradition. But then I realized it was their tradition, and it cost me nothing and made her dad (and family) really like me.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

GrandpaPants posted:

I'm sorry, 1 is understandable?

I am hoping the implication was that one might be a false accusation but I am an optimist.

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
that probably is the implication but that’s not good either

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

I did this with my wife's dad. I didn't really want to do it, thought it was a silly tradition. But then I realized it was their tradition, and it cost me nothing and made her dad (and family) really like me.

Yeah, I asked for the blessing from the father of my first fiancé. He felt very good about it.....until the engagement fell apart.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

that probably is the implication but that’s not good either

Yeah, and a guy who has the (pretty rare) fake sexual assault allegation made against him does not tell his future dates about it. This sounds more like grooming her to think sexual assault is not sexual assault.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Leon Einstein posted:

I said the spoilered stuff is different. The post initially was about them talking about how bad all these guys were in bed.

Fair enough, but it's not really clear that the spoilered stuff is different. It is entirely possible that when she's saying "that guy is bad in bed" it means something different to her than it does to you or me (and in the comments that's exactly what she claims the case is, that they were discussing the spoilered details up front with their friend and cracking jokes to try to keep it lighthearted.)

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Meme Emulator posted:

Shed be willing to rationalize 1 away as someone lying, I assume

"Well, you know some women..." - some woman

E: - some man

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [33M] son [6M] has started calling my wifes [29F] boyfriend [29M] dad and it's upsetting me.

This is a complicated situation and I'm really emotional right now, so please bare with me. I'll try to explain everything as best as I can. I have been with my wife Amy for 8 years and we have a 7 year old son named Bryce. In the beginning our marriage was great but over the last couple years we've had some issues. My wife lost her job 2 years ago and in turn became depressed. I wanted to give her time to work things out and I didn't want to rush her so I got a second job working on weekends. I was extremely exhausted constantly trying to provide for her and my son while also being there for her emotionally. With her being depressed and me working constantly and taking care of our son our sex life was non existent. We went months and months without sex. I figured it would just take time. I didn't want to be aggressive or too pushy so I didn't really say anything.

A couple months back, during the summer, she tells me she had been seeing another man for a month or so at that point. I was devastated. I didn't understand why she would do that. I asked her to explain and she said it kind of just happened. She told me she went for a walk one day with our dog and met this guy named Matt at the park. He was super flirty she said and asked for her number. She says she doesn't know why but she gave him her number and they started txting and eventually she went to his place where they had sex. I couldn't believe what she was telling me. Here I am working 2 jobs trying to support her and our son Bryce, and she's cheating on me with some guy. I was so mad I immediately just left and stayed at a friends place.

The next day I came back wanting to figure out what to do next. She was very apologetic, saying how sorry she was and how much she loved me. When I asked if she was still seeing him though she said yes. She said she wanted to stay married to me and to also have Matt as a boyfriend. She said having both of us in her life was important to her and that having both of us there for her was getting her out of her depression. I didn't know what to say. I still loved my wife and wanted her to be happy but I felt so betrayed too.

Against my better judgement, I decided to stay with her and try to work on our marriage so she could see that she didn't need Matt in her life, which was very stupid now I see. She was ecstatic though of course that she could now see him without hiding it. At this point I'm still working 2 jobs though, while Amy still wasn't working. So while I would be at work Matt would come over and they would spend time together. This has been going on since August. Because I would also be working late on weekdays and working during weekends Amy asked Matt to help bring Bryce to school and pick him up, take him to his after school activities, sports stuff, swimming lessons, etc... They would play games together, go shopping together. Originally when me and Amy spoke to our son about who Matt was we just said she was a friend of Mom's here to help so I guess he didn't really think much of it. Basically though he was doing everything I couldn't as a father because I was working, they even went on a weekend trip together to Matt's cottage.

He started staying over too and me and Amy felt like we were drifting further and futher apart. She even asked me if I minded sleeping in the basement when Matt came over so they could have the room and I agreed thinking it made her happy at least.

Fast forward to December, I had fly across the country for work so I was gone 3 days. When I got back I overheard Bryce talking to Amy while he was getting ready for bed about how he had such a fun couple of days with dad. I had been out of the country for 3 days so he obviously didn't mean me, he meant Matt. And Amy didn't correct him when he said that, she just told him she was glad he was enjoyed it. I went down to the basement and just cried while Amy went over to Matts I guess because she wasn't home until this morning. I'm guessing Bryce had started calling Matt dad recently because I've been so busy with work and never home while Matt is always around.

I'm scared that I've lost my family and I don't know what to do. Please help.

TL;DR: My wife cheated on me but convinced me to let her keep seeing the guys while I worked 2 jobs and and my son started seeing the new guy as his father figure because I was never around anymore due to work and he was there to do all the things I couldn't.

I feel like with crazy stories like this, instead of listing the age, "I [37M]..." they should list how much they weigh. It seems like better context, for when it seems like someone feels like "this hosed up situation may be the best I can do."

"I, [445pound M], am getting walked on by my wife [135pound F]. Should I let her keep having sex with other guys in our bed, or should I send her a text about it?" It seems like that meta-info is more useful than the ages.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

LadyPictureShow posted:

My (30m) gf (27f) is too confrontational and picks a fight anywhere we go with random people

'Internet, I'm dating a she-Pete. Oh bother.'
*wrings hands*

there are lots of teachers in my family and i can confirm this is normal. if you don’t want an outspoken & confrontational partner, don’t date a teacher. more badasses for the rest of us

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

When it comes to evaluating potential partners abuse history I follow the 3 strikes rule

And don't even get my started on if they think they're going to college!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

teachers are generally pretty dumb, though