Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

theres one ep where they light i think its the foam from a washing machine on fire and lmao its like napalm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l285JDSiOOo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
if u celebrate christmas and do not decorate a tree facsimile constructed out of fossil carbon with 200 baubles and 600 watts of blinking LEDs you might as well go to bashar al assad right now and ask him to bite ur head off at the neck w/ his sharpened muslim teeth for being a pussy-american

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i had no idea that people paid like hundreds of dollars for christmas trees until i left oregon, wtf is wwrong with ppl

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/SloppyPSYOP/status/1080636905950269440

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

:911: trump

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

thats a documentary not a show

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

the only good thing about fire is that it sears your nerve endings almost instantly

drowning puts you through torture and agony for the entire process

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

We always ended up getting a 15-foot real xmas tree for the living room when I was growing up, pro tip blue spruce is way easier to clean up after than douglas fir or scotch pine

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
anyone who maintains fewer than 12 christmas trees across their estate should not be allowed to vote

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

mundane fires feel like a tickle to me, and i can survive underwater for at least 45 minutes hth

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

SKULL.GIF posted:

I spent like my entire childhood and adolescence with an electric stove and it super freaked me out to go to a gas stove and knowing that there's a pilot light constantly burning up the gasoline feeding into my apartment and that if it ever hosed up it would explode my entire apartment and me with it

I'm really sensitive to the gas smell so the one time our pilot light went out, I was able to fix it quickly. but I imagine it can get bad real fast if it's overnight or I'm not home. it scares me too.

my parents' sense of smell is broken and they've had the pilot light go out at night and I was the one to notice it in the morning because I don't loving smoke a pack a day

my dad had a minor gas leak in the basement for months before he got the company out there to fix it

pains me to think of what might happen one of these days

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

wtf is comicsgate

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

stop sharing your christmas tree experiences

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

thats a documentary not a show

its both

like planet earth

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
please don't actually answer that

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

Zyla posted:

real trees are loving stupid imo

1. gotta buy a new one every year at a high cost
2. For the same cost you can get a fake flame-retardant one that will last basically the rest of your life
3. makes animals sick
4. utterly insane fire hazard
5. huge mess with needles and drying out
6. horrible to put away and to set up

or just dont get any kind of tree, having a dead/fake tree in your house is a dumb tradition

just get drunk/high with your friends and or family and give the little ones gifts and be chill with no tree

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Al! posted:

ive had an electric stove for the past 5 years and i want to die

:hai:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I had a real tree all my life until I moved out. My dad still gets one I think.

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

thanks for making me want to play metal gear solid v the phantom pain again mr pressident

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Eat This Glob posted:

oh, for sure. theres an entire office on a other floor we lease that is completely empty. i just go there or sit in my car when scrolling through my phone is too obvious and people are walking by

there is no hr and i have one supervisor who doesn't keep tabs on me cuz i get my poo poo done. the friday before xmas, i walked out at 1 and no one noticed. easy peasy

felt m8

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

euphronius posted:

Vikings is extremely good

Not since Cousins signed.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Gringostar posted:

wtf is comicsgate

people that believe that every single woman that works in comics only got there by loving and sucking, especially the transwomen involved

its a whole lot of bigotry and butthurt

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Wolfsheim posted:

did they mess up their graphic and use the same face for sasse and flake or do they both actually look like exactly the same nondescript white guy

what if like half the senate is the same white guy

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:hmmyes:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Gringostar posted:

wtf is comicsgate

Pretty sure it's about white men getting angry about minorities and women in comics.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

a mini real tree is a good compromise imho

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

when you get the chance to pay 120 million for a guy that has a losing record in his career against teams over .500 you gotta do it!!!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

DO YOU LIKE THAT

*head is cut off immediately*

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bert Roberge posted:

Pretty sure it's about white men getting angry about minorities and women in comics.

white men should all die imo

i say this as a white man

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

corpses?

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Bert Roberge posted:

actually its pretty complex not sure if you've heard of the concept of misandry but *hands you a pamphlet*

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

trees are free, idiots, just go outside and get one. dumbass.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/Integrity_Guy/status/1080627625725292544?s=19

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

I feel so much more motivated now

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

HA i quoted that at the company party tonite

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
why would i buy a loving christmas tree when i can just go down to home depot and steal some genuine douglas fir two by fours than have all the experience and none of the cost?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i almost loving died once when i was 20 and somehow dumber than now and the hot water heater's pilot light went out in a townhouse i was sitting

i called the owner and they were like "nbd just start that poo poo yourself"

when it exploded in my face i made them get a professional out there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

unrelated anybody know a good home remedy that gets rid of mountain pine beetles, i can hear them gnawing at the framing of my house at night and it keeps me up