Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Sounds like the perfect new thread title!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President
But does it still have alyx’s complete reproductive tract modeled? This is important.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Extremely not safe for work, but lots of gif potential.

:nws: https://gfycat.com/melodicunfortunatecornsnake :nws:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

:wom::wom::wom:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
That is not how vaginas work.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's the future, they've probably invented prehensile vaginas by now.

Magmarashi
May 20, 2009

FEED ME, SEYMOR

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: That is not how vaginas work

Shadowlyger
Nov 5, 2009

ElvUI super fan at your service!

Ask me any and all questions about UI customization via PM

Help me I'm dying

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

That's how she breathes. Feel ashamed of your words and deeds.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

SplitSoul posted:

Is that the wife from Malcolm in the Middle?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

that's not even safe for home

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

Reminds me of that death stranding trailer

i am tim!
Jan 5, 2005

God damn it, where are my ant keys?! I'm gonna miss my flight!
Jesus Christ, that’s horrifying.

Angry Diplomat
Nov 7, 2009

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

Christ this one-hit-KO'd me

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
Wom, wom, wom indeed. That'll get a place of honor in my future nightmares, I'm sure.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

SplitSoul posted:

Is it bad that I kind of want to play Hungry Hungry Hippos now?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
The only way that could be better is with a syched, oscillating detection meter.

Ruflux
Jun 16, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

I assume, and hope, that this was meant to demonstrate the ability of flexing the opening for more "realistic" sex

It doesn't

Orv
May 4, 2011
And stretch and one and two and get those lips moving

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
That ain't no show muscles, guys, that's the real thing.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Ruflux posted:

I assume, and hope, that this was meant to demonstrate the ability of flexing the opening for more "realistic" sex

It doesn't

Weird flex, not okay.

OutOfPrint
Apr 9, 2009

Fun Shoe

The MSJ posted:

Weird flex, not okay.

That post, or that vagina?

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

Orv posted:

And stretch and one and two and get those lips moving

Putting the keg in kegels.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

The MSJ posted:

Weird flex, not okay.

Sounds like an aggrogator clickbait ad!

Whatever happened with that anyways.

Forsythia
Jan 28, 2007

You want bad advice?

Anything is okay if you don't get caught!

... I hope this helps!
Darkest Dungeon has a particular art style that's fairly easy to emulate. There's tons of mods that feature either edits of existing work, or all-new stuff that blends in okay. Less common are mods that add in clashing art styles. It's usually anime, but...

Looks like a total replacement of everything but icons, enemies, and some odds and ends. I wonder what this looks like in motion.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I like how it looks like your man is smoking a hyperblunt.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

Mizuti posted:

Darkest Dungeon has a particular art style that's fairly easy to emulate. There's tons of mods that feature either edits of existing work, or all-new stuff that blends in okay. Less common are mods that add in clashing art styles. It's usually anime, but...

Looks like a total replacement of everything but icons, enemies, and some odds and ends. I wonder what this looks like in motion.

ah, the binning of isek but for Darkest Dungeon.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Huzzah! posted:

ah, the binning of isek but for Darkest Dungeon.
what does this mod?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

what does this mod?

It says at the top of the page, The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i meant what changes does it make to the game.

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

It makes the game look bad. That's all it does.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Cardiovorax posted:

It makes the game look bad. That's all it does.

And sound bad too! Replaces all the music and sounds with self-described "bad midi".

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Ghostlight posted:

what does this mod?
It's pretty self explanatory

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

i still don't understand why you'd make a graphics mod that looks identical to the vanilla game.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Ghostlight posted:

i still don't understand why you'd make a graphics mod that looks identical to the vanilla game.

:munch:

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer

Ghostlight posted:

Sorry for your illness. :(

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Do you like anime?

*crickets chirping*

Do you like space sims?

*The crowd goes wild, RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH*

Well Wings of Dawn came out! What is Wings of Dawn? It's an anime-themed, standalone mod for Freespace 2 and believe it or not, it's far from the only anime-mod for that game. I only ever played the original release of it, like, a decade ago, but it was actually really fun, and a drat impressive use of the engine. Since then, the original author's been remaking the thing with this version including full on visual novel sequences. Ayup.

Anyways, the best way to get it would be through the FS2 launcher/mod manager Knossos and here's a trailer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy2GfP_sMzM

There's also a NSFW patch courtesy of the author himself, because of course there is but I'm not going to dignify that with a link you sicko

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Fuckable Companions

quote:

This adds some extra dialogue options to humanoid companions, male and female, to add to your role-playing experience! (Not that kind of role-playing experience!) The RPG kind!

uh.

quote:

Notes: Lily was a married woman with a family before becoming a Nightkin. She doesn't have a companion quest, but complete the quest that involves her. We felt there were no circumstances where it would be ethical to have intimacy with Lily, because realistically doing so takes advantage of her mental illness. Therefore, we gave an option of doing so, but it requires evil karma, because it is an evil act.

:stonk:

quote:

Notes: Clover is a slave who has developed a psychological condition where she loves whoever owns her. There is no quest for Clover. She can just be bought. Therefore, intimacy with Clover can't be ethical, as it is taking advantage of her mental illness and SLAVERY. She is totally willing to do whatever you want, but you know she has no choice. We gave an option of doing so, but it requires evil karma and is completely one-sided.

:stonk:

quote:

Dogmeat, Rex, and ED-E have no new dialogue, because they are not fully sapient entities that can consent.

Gotta draw the line somewhere. :nexus:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

At least they acknowledge that it would be horrible and creepy to actually use the mod. Most modders would dig in their heels and invent some fetishy fanfiction about ~true BDSM love~ instead.