Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Suing this church is out of the question as many of my regular customers are members of this church.

Well then they've got your $2k and you're a spineless idiot. Congrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Considering it sounds like this already happened he's apparently not smart enough to pad by 20% to make up for their theft in advance.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yeah the replies are like "Well yeah, churches always pull this poo poo. I charge 20% extra."

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
Pad your bills but also start playing the church for customers. Most of your customers come from the church? Time to make sure every person who goes to that church is your customer. It’s what Jesus would want.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Church members are likely already criticizing him for daring to charge at all.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

cock hero flux posted:

I wouldn't say that your partner trying to ultimatum you into raising a child which you did not want and are not actually related to in any way gives you any responsibility to support it. This isn't the usual hetero "one partner wants to have a kid, other one doesn't but decides to have unprotected sex anyway" thing where you can just say, look, it's your kid and if you didn't want it you should have thought about that before you hosed. This is 2 homosexual women in a relationship, one wants a kid and the other does not, and the first decides to get a sperm donation and have the kid anyway and hope the other one is willing to just put up with it. She should have left earlier, sure, it would have been better for everyone, but you can't expect her to be on the hook for a kid that she didn't want and which she had no actual involvement in producing.

lol are you trying to say it's a more spontaneous heat of the moment mistake to go through three IUI's than it is to drunkenly gently caress without a rubber?

There are forms and fees and poo poo for one.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

reclaim 10% of the PCs

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
https://www.reddit.com/r/JustNoSO/comments/9hgmem/my_ex_forced_me_to_dress_as_elsa_from_frozen/

quote:

He made an outfit for me to wear when I visited his apartment (well, he made me a list of things I had to buy for myself, to wear to his apartment every time I visited) that included an ice-blue top that showed lots of cleavage, white shorts, and an over-the-top amount of silver jewellery. He even begged me to purchase a fifty-dollar Elsa gown from a Halloween shop and became angry when I wouldn’t blow $50 of my limited nanny salary on a Halloween costume that would be hiked up around my waist and stained in cum in a manner of seconds anyway. When I wouldn't cough up the money to purchase an Elsa gown, he gave me the silent treatment for nearly two days. The creepiest part of this, is that after he went through all these detailed fantasies of wanting to gently caress a Disney character, he approached me and asked me if we could name our first daughter Elsa. You know, after he hosed me in the rear end while watching the movie in HD.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Click through on that one. Guy used to sing "Let it go" when he climaxed.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

cumshitter posted:

Click through on that one. Guy used to sing "Let it go" when he climaxed.

seriously

My ex forced me to dress as Elsa from Frozen whenever we had sex.

quote:

I really hope this is the right sub for this. I think enough time has passed (four years!) since this relationship ended that I can finally talk about it. I know that this might sound like creative writing, but I swear to god this is true. My ex-boyfriend had a fetish for Queen Elsa of Arendelle, from Disney’s Frozen. Be as sceptical as you want, I’m the one that had to deal with this bullshit. I was still a super religious fundamentalist at the time that this story took place, so I had no idea what a healthy relationship looked like. Now that I can look back on this, I can see just how strange this was.

When I was about 18 I started dating a boy from my church. We ended up dating for around a year and a half total. At first he seemed funny and charming, athletic, blah blah blah. He was all my teenage fantasies poured into one little blonde mould. About six months after we started dating, Frozen came out. I thought it was a cute movie and everything but my ex on the other hand. Whoo boy. It was like a switch flipped in him. I was not prepared for what came next.

At first it seemed innocent enough. He bought Frozen t-shirts, posters, and other merchandise. He liked to sing along to the songs while we were driving. No big deal, he found something he enjoys. Normal, right?

Then he started to grow an obsession. Every time we went for a date, it was always at one of our places, watching Frozen. I suggested other activities but was always shut down. I didn’t mind much because I loved him and wanted to spend time with him any way I could, and if I had to suck him off when Do You Wanna Build a Snowman was playing in the background, then God Dammit, I’d suck him off when Do You Wanna Build a Snowman was playing in the background. He bought a storybook that basically told the plot of Frozen in book form and would grab different parts of my body while I read it to him. These events led us up to both of us losing our virginity while Let it Go was playing in the background. Not my proudest moment. (Speaking of “let it go,” he used to say that when he came.) The love letters and good morning messages he wrote to me started to reference the movie and the characters more than they talked about him or I.

Sooner or later the obsession turned over to me personally. He wanted me to look like Elsa. My hair is naturally dark, and he begged me to make it blonde and braid it. I ended up lightening it a bit for summer and he got angry that I didn’t come out fully bleach blonde. He made me do eyeshadow in purple like the character in the movie and made me show him how to do it. He made an outfit for me to wear when I visited his apartment (well, he made me a list of things I had to buy for myself, to wear to his apartment every time I visited) that included an ice-blue top that showed lots of cleavage, white shorts, and an over-the-top amount of silver jewellery. He even begged me to purchase a fifty-dollar Elsa gown from a Halloween shop and became angry when I wouldn’t blow $50 of my limited nanny salary on a Halloween costume that would be hiked up around my waist and stained in cum in a manner of seconds anyway. When I wouldn't cough up the money to purchase an Elsa gown, he gave me the silent treatment for nearly two days. The creepiest part of this, is that after he went through all these detailed fantasies of wanting to gently caress a Disney character, he approached me and asked me if we could name our first daughter Elsa. You know, after he hosed me in the rear end while watching the movie in HD.

I suppose I should feel bad for kink-shaming him but honestly, he was such a piece of poo poo to me for not being a living fucktoy shaped like a kids movie character. So here it is, world.this girl's ex has a fetish for Queen Elsa from Disney’s Frozen.

Sincerely, NipplesDaClown, an unwilling Elsa.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
:stare:

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Rubellavator posted:

seriously

:chanpop::captainpop::eyepop::trumppop::piss::staredog:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Also lol at "I slept with that girl and she was a total 2*"

"*by that I mean demonstrably controlling and abusive, was totally not joking about about her physical or sexual skills" followup

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

I think that's the guy who puts all the weird creepy Frozen content on youtube.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Rubellavator posted:

seriously

Now that's what I call committing to a bit.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

I'm stunned... That anyone would still qualify watching something in HD.

Grape
Nov 16, 2017

Happily shilling for China!
Sincerely, Nipples the Clown

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

ArbitraryC posted:

Also lol at "I slept with that girl and she was a total 2*"

"*by that I mean demonstrably controlling and abusive, was totally not joking about about her physical or sexual skills" followup
That's not what happened, it was women talking about men, and the stuff they were talking was sexual, ranging from "didn't care if I came" to unwanted hickeys, unwanted choking, whining about condoms, etc.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

mllaneza posted:

Now that's what I call committing to a bit.

I mean... that's not the worst thing I've heard of someone role playing as.

She sounds like a real trooper though.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Rubellavator posted:

seriously

quote:

The creepiest part of this, is that after he went through all these detailed fantasies of wanting to gently caress a Disney character, he approached me and asked me if we could name our first daughter Elsa. You know, after he hosed me in the rear end while watching the movie in HD.

I suppose I should feel bad for kink-shaming him but honestly,

:murder:

Also, from the comments:

quote:

[–]FirstCurlProblems

79 points 3 months ago
Right? I mean, everyone has some kink. Kink is fun. I was excited when I got together with my ex because, at first, our kinks seemed to match and I felt free to ask for what I liked. Then he took it too far. First, he talked about three-somes. He knew from the beginning that was a no for me. Then it just got weirder from there. The final thing that just completely turned me off was him wanting me to bring an "aggressive" guy home and take him to my room where my ex would be hiding in my closet. He then wanted me to tease the guy but not let him touch me until it got to the point that agro guy would start raping me. Then my ex would jump out of the closet, pull the guy off and punch him, then yell, "I will show you how a real man does it!" Then my ex would start having sex with me. There was soooo much wrong there, I couldn't even look at him the same. I was done.

wat

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

:murder:

Also, from the comments:

wat

I find that person's honesty refreshing. Not too many people will admit to getting dicked down rumpstyle on a public site like that. Sounds like he's got some really deep seeded issues with innocence and the taking of it.

At least the guy in the drawn out tough guy fantasy will definitely get over any jealousy he could have had watching his significant other get the business. Maybe it's a character building exercise for him.

Adar
Jul 27, 2001

Admiral Ray posted:

Also, from the comments:

wat

...forget the girl, where's the guy gonna find the third wheel who wants to pretend rape and then get shut down by our hero

mixing up the bull and cuck fantasies is some crossing the streams type poo poo

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Adar posted:

...forget the girl, where's the guy gonna find the third wheel who wants to pretend rape and then get shut down by our hero

Usually the threesome thing is initiated by the female spouse. I'm with you on the third wheel thing.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Adar posted:

It kind of sounds like the plan was to find a genuine rapist rather than a fake one.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My husband (M29) and I (F28) can't resolve a fight about his friend drawing a penis on our wall!

I have always had pride in how well my husband and I communicate, but we are fighting about something we can't seem to agree on. His friends have been being increasingly disrespectful to the home he and I share (but I bought myself), with it coming to a peak when someone decided it was okay to spray paint a penis on my wall. Obviously, I'm not okay with that and found it very disrespectful! This group of friends are welcomed into our home twice a week, and it's really the only place they can hangout without having to go out and spend money. So I decided that if that's how they're going to treat the house, they can't come over.

Now, I do like his friends, and want to build better relationships with them. So I dont want to kick them out forever, just a couple weeks so that the consequences of their actions can sink in. I told my husband that I want him to be clear that they are not welcome BECAUSE of how destructive they're being, not because I don't like them, and that they will be able to come back, as long as they knock it off.

First of all, am I being fair here?

Here's where we're getting stuck...

We spoke about this last week on the way to dinner plans, he seemed to agree with me and, though he debated it, in the end he agreed to not let anyone come over for a bit. He drops me off back home after dinner to go see his buddies elsewhere....AND AT THE END OF THE NIGHT BRINGS ONE OF HIS FRIENDS HOME TO HANG OUT SOME MORE!

I. Was. Livid.

He tried to justify it by saying that he already had plans to have this person over, but if that's true, it never came up while we were talking about not having anyone over for a while.

Again, we have great communication normally, and if he had said "ok fair, but I already have these plans in place", I would have compromised and let this person come, as long as no one else came over for a bit.

I'm not his mother, and don't expect him to do something just because "I said so", but I do expect there to be conversation and compromises! I explained all this to him, and said that I normally take such pride in our communication, but I felt like this time he disregarded everything I said, and what is the point of communicating if he's not going to listen to what I'm saying.

He agreed, apologized,....

AND THEN HAD EVERYONE OVER THREE DAYS LATER! Like nothing happened.

He says his friends got the point and they're apologetic, and honestly I believe that, but he's the one not getting the point.

I feel like he walked all over me and ignored me and it breaks my heart that someone I love and care about so much sees me as such a weak person and would treat me like that. He insists that he doesn't think of me that way, but actions speak louder than words.

I feel like I've lost a battle, and that I no longer have any say about who can and cannot come into my home. I keep trying to talk about it more with him, because it doesn't feel resolved at all to me. But I perceive his body language as he thinks I'm being ridiculous and he's done talking about it. His fuse is getting shorter and shorter each time I bring it up, and then I get mad because I feel like he has no place being frustrated, and then we go round and round in circles until one of us gives up on the conversation. And I feel like everyone is probably going to show up at my house again for football this Sunday.

I genuinely am open to any advice you guys have! If you have a different perspective for me, I'd love to hear that too! I am not open to "leave him", because again, I love him and generally we get along great. I was thinking finding someone who could be a mediator while we try to talk it out again, but I'm not sure who to turn to for that kind of help. Advice on that point would be appreciated as well. Sorry for the long post! But I already feel a little better from venting! Thank you!

TLDR: My husband and I are disagreeing on one topic, and I need help feeling heard.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My (21F) boyfriend (25M) asked if I wanted a threesome with his stepbrother (24M) just to see my reaction.

I’m not totally sure if my reaction is justified, or if I should look at it from my boyfriends perspective.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months.

I have expressed to him multiple times over the length of our relationship that I would like to have a MMF threesome, only if he was okay with it. We have talked about it and he said he would consider it.

Asking my boyfriend about his threesome experiences, he has told me he’s had them with his stepbrother.

Well, last night he texted me saying he was thinking about a MMF threesome. We were discussing it, and he asked me if I would like his stepbrother to be apart of it.

I thought it over extensively. I know him and he has experience, he’s good looking, and I felt I would be comfortable with him. So I told my boyfriend that yes, I think he would be the perfect person.

Then he asked me all sorts of questions like, “how would you want it to start?”, “do you think that’s hot?”, “would you do it again if you liked it?”, etc.

After answering his questions, he bombarded me with texts saying I’m a slut and that my answers really “opened his eyes about me”. I then realized it was all fake and he wanted to see my reaction. He admitted this also.

I am so pissed off that he would trick me into seeing my reaction. I thought he was being genuine, but nope. He doesn’t see why I’m so pissed off. I haven’t talked to him since last night.

Am I overreacting about this or is his reaction justified?

tl;dr my boyfriend tricked me into agreeing to a threesome with his stepbrother

Edit: I have broken up with my now ex boyfriend. He tried saying he was serious about the threesome and would ask his brother. I told him to forget it. He keeps texting me. I’m going to block him if he doesn’t stop soon and I’m currently texting the stepbrother.

Thank you all for the advice, I just needed to hear it from someone else. His behavior was manipulative and childish and I’m not putting up with that bullshit. Thanks Reddit :)

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

my [24m] gf [23f] won't let us get intimate in her new apartment.

Pretty much what the title says, my gf of over a year is moving into a new apartment tomorrow. She says she doesn’t want to have sex in her apartment because it’ll remind her of us if we were to break up.

Neither of us think we are going to break up anytime soon, but she claims she’s doing it just in case we do?

Any advice here folks? I love her dearly, and don’t want to act like a complete dick, but intimacy is important to me in a relationship, and this just seems like a strange request.

It should be noted that I go to school about an hour away but will be visiting her most weekends

tl;dr gf won’t let us have sexy time in her apartment because it’ll remind her of me if we were to break up

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Anne Whateley posted:

That's not what happened, it was women talking about men, and the stuff they were talking was sexual, ranging from "didn't care if I came" to unwanted hickeys, unwanted choking, whining about condoms, etc.

One of these things is not like the others. (They're all lovely though.)

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

my [24m] gf [23f] won't let us get intimate in her new apartment.

Pretty much what the title says, my gf of over a year is moving into a new apartment tomorrow. She says she doesn’t want to have sex in her apartment because it’ll remind her of us if we were to break up.

Neither of us think we are going to break up anytime soon, but she claims she’s doing it just in case we do?

Any advice here folks? I love her dearly, and don’t want to act like a complete dick, but intimacy is important to me in a relationship, and this just seems like a strange request.

It should be noted that I go to school about an hour away but will be visiting her most weekends

tl;dr gf won’t let us have sexy time in her apartment because it’ll remind her of me if we were to break up

if

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

My [17F] teacher [~43-ish] makes frequent prolonged eye contact and showed me a book with sexual content as I think a joke, I feel uncomfortable, am I overreacting?

I'm a straight A student in school, very polite, and so I'm used to being chosen the "teacher's pet", not that I wish to be at all. Anyway, there is one teacher in particular who seemed to know about me before I even finished my first day with him, and he requested I help out the exchange student in the class for the year. He calls on me often to answer questions, and often focuses on me as he teaches.

I have noticed though that he stares at me a lot in my eyes - sometimes it seems like he's in a daze and he will catch himself, looking away after too long, but now it seems to be increasing, and like staring with intent. If I feel his eyes on me, and I look at him, he holds his gaze... so it feels bold, uncomfortable and so I look to the side and try not to react. But I can still tell he's looking through my peripheral vision, and it can last for even minutes at a time. A boy in my class even asked him what he was looking at, which caught him off guard, and he did it to me when I walked down a hall even though a female teacher was right next to him. She must have noticed, his mouth was even kind of open. He also tried to sit by me, to "hang out" with my friends and me in an off period, and he seems keen to listen in on me and my conversations with others.

I know it shouldn't matter, but I do dress pretty plainly, and though people consider me to be popular, I am introverted and really prefer to keep to myself, I don't like feeling like I'm the center of attention or anything.

But he also tries to draw my attention with teasing, and he sort of mildly bullies boys in the class, all in a joking manner. He is a well liked teacher, especially by guys, and some other girls seem to have a crush on him. He's won awards, and I'm feeling like I'm now the only one feeling odd about him.

But the main reason I'm writing this now is that on a recent class trip, he followed close behind and to where I was seated, passing me a book whose author had the same name as me. I just kind of said "huh, interesting" or something but later, found the book online. It was a romance novel with some sex scenes throughout, one vividly describing a threesome, ejac****ing on a character's face, etc.

So, he does make crude jokes in class, and the subject of this book (besides the sexual aspects) sort of coincides with the topic we're working on, so I feel like if I say anything, he would claim it was just a joke. But this can't be right, can it? I think I'm right to feel this was almost like a pass he made at me?? He also just talks to me like an adult in a way, asking my opinion on things, and it's like he's made me his partner in class, it's all just very odd and I'm trying to be as normal as possible

I used to think he liked me in a genuine way, like as a good student, he seemed caring, etc. so am I overreacting/being a prude by feeling panicky about this? I feel like I can't tell anyone, that no one would believe me, or that nothing's really happened so they'd say it's not a big deal.

Can someone explain to me why he is doing this and what he is thinking?

​TL;DR: My teacher stares at me too much, talks to me like an adult and now showed me a romance novel/book with sex scenes. Can someone explain why he's doing this and am I just overreacting to his jokey/outgoing personality

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

I was with him until he called it sexy time now I think they should break up and get it over with.

Edit Three posts up NOT the creepy teacher god dammit

a fatguy baldspot fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Jan 4, 2019

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Smirking_Serpent posted:

My [17F] teacher [~43-ish] makes frequent prolonged eye contact and showed me a book with sexual content as I think a joke, I feel uncomfortable, am I overreacting?

I'm a straight A student in school, very polite, and so I'm used to being chosen the "teacher's pet", not that I wish to be at all. Anyway, there is one teacher in particular who seemed to know about me before I even finished my first day with him, and he requested I help out the exchange student in the class for the year. He calls on me often to answer questions, and often focuses on me as he teaches.

I have noticed though that he stares at me a lot in my eyes - sometimes it seems like he's in a daze and he will catch himself, looking away after too long, but now it seems to be increasing, and like staring with intent. If I feel his eyes on me, and I look at him, he holds his gaze... so it feels bold, uncomfortable and so I look to the side and try not to react. But I can still tell he's looking through my peripheral vision, and it can last for even minutes at a time. A boy in my class even asked him what he was looking at, which caught him off guard, and he did it to me when I walked down a hall even though a female teacher was right next to him. She must have noticed, his mouth was even kind of open. He also tried to sit by me, to "hang out" with my friends and me in an off period, and he seems keen to listen in on me and my conversations with others.

I know it shouldn't matter, but I do dress pretty plainly, and though people consider me to be popular, I am introverted and really prefer to keep to myself, I don't like feeling like I'm the center of attention or anything.

But he also tries to draw my attention with teasing, and he sort of mildly bullies boys in the class, all in a joking manner. He is a well liked teacher, especially by guys, and some other girls seem to have a crush on him. He's won awards, and I'm feeling like I'm now the only one feeling odd about him.

But the main reason I'm writing this now is that on a recent class trip, he followed close behind and to where I was seated, passing me a book whose author had the same name as me. I just kind of said "huh, interesting" or something but later, found the book online. It was a romance novel with some sex scenes throughout, one vividly describing a threesome, ejac****ing on a character's face, etc.

So, he does make crude jokes in class, and the subject of this book (besides the sexual aspects) sort of coincides with the topic we're working on, so I feel like if I say anything, he would claim it was just a joke. But this can't be right, can it? I think I'm right to feel this was almost like a pass he made at me?? He also just talks to me like an adult in a way, asking my opinion on things, and it's like he's made me his partner in class, it's all just very odd and I'm trying to be as normal as possible

I used to think he liked me in a genuine way, like as a good student, he seemed caring, etc. so am I overreacting/being a prude by feeling panicky about this? I feel like I can't tell anyone, that no one would believe me, or that nothing's really happened so they'd say it's not a big deal.

​TL;DR: My teacher stares at me too much, talks to me like an adult and now showed me a romance novel/book with sex scenes. Can someone explain why he's doing this and am I just overreacting to his jokey/outgoing personality

uh that's gonna be a "call the cops and call the feds if the cops are in on his thing" from me

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

dudeness posted:

Smear 10% of your shits on the side of their building.

This happened to a friend of mine (the church trying to dick him over, not the poo poo smearing.) Did a bunch of landscaping/sprinkler installation type work, and they kept on insisting on cutting no corners and getting the most expensive equipment and materials for everything.

He finished up this big job and they tried to pay him nothing at all. Surely he wanted to donate everything?!

He went and told a friend of his who happened to be a prominent (wealthy) member of the church, who rightly thought he was getting screwed over and raised a stink.

The friggin' balls on these churches.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Am I The rear end in a top hat for refusing to examine my best friend’s private area and then cutting contact when they posted a bad review of my practice on google?

My friend for over a decade doesn’t like doctors and won’t implement whatever advice or medication he is given. I’ve worried that for a while now he only keeps up the friendship on his end for occasional medical advice.

On New Years Eve, he came into the bathroom as I was washing up and he cornered me and pleaded that I look at his butthole and determine if he has a hemorrhoid. He handed me a big yellow kitchen glove and starting unbuckling his pants before I could tell him that I wasn’t comfortable doing this and he should go see a different doctor at an actual clinic, not a friend’s bathroom. I had to physically push him away to leave the bathroom. A few minutes later, he texted me a picture of his butthole, but it was mostly ballsack. I lost it when he came out of the bathroom and told him loud enough for our friends to hear not to send me dick pics or try to show me his butthole again. He left the party cherry red.

When I came into work on the 2nd, there was a google alert waiting for me with a scathing review from a “patient” of mine, claiming I inserted a finger into them without their consent. Currently trying to get it taken down and fielding investigation questions from two different advisory boards. I texted my best friend that I’m completely done and I don’t want to see or speak to him again unless it’s in a court of law. I also sent a brief group text to our friend group explaining he has slighted me professionally and I will no longer be in contact with him. Then I removed myself from the group text. Two separate friends have reached out to me and told me I wildly overreacted and my best friend is hurt and depressed. Did I overreact? AITA?

*edit - UPDATE: I have reached out to the friends accusing me of overreacting. Unsurprisingly, they have been told a wildly different side of the story, and my original instinct to keep the details private was a mistake, and backfired extraordinarily. The friend group is now fully aware of the extent and are trying to get in touch with him to remove the comment or post a retraction. A close, newer friend unrelated to this current situation is an employment/defamation lawyer who has done more for me in these past 4 hours than the alleged, hemorrhoid-ridden friend has done in the last decade. It’s safe to say I’ll be in good hands. Thank you for all your input, advice, and compassion; it has helped immensely! You might see me over at r/LegalAdvice in the coming days.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Temperus_Maximus posted:

Is this normal after sex?

:holymoley:

why do people feel more comfortable going onto a global platform to say their gf does the chacha slide with his limp post-coital dick than just saying to the other person at a neutral time “hey when you do that it weirds me out and makes me uncomfortable, let’s talk this out”

or hell, just passive-aggressively rolling over and pretending to sleep. nope, gonna tell the universe instead

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

why do people feel more comfortable going onto a global platform to say their gf does the chacha slide with his limp post-coital dick than just saying to the other person at a neutral time “hey when you do that it weirds me out and makes me uncomfortable, let’s talk this out”

or hell, just passive-aggressively rolling over and pretending to sleep. nope, gonna tell the universe instead

Hell, I wonder that too but it could be said for a lot of the stuff in this thread. Including the waffle lady.

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Pretty sure this one was just fishing for compliments for having a ~°*crazy*°~ girlfriend.

therobit
Aug 19, 2008

I've been tryin' to speak with you for a long time

Temperus_Maximus posted:

Is this normal after sex?

:holymoley:

I bet it is the first dick she has had access to and she is enjoying the novelty of it. She would probably stop if he told her it made him uncomfortable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Relationships that are over but they don't know it yet are sad.