Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MightyJoe36
Dec 29, 2013

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Moridin920 posted:

Sir, you are no kin to me, so I will have your silence.

One of my favorite lines.

Also:

"All I see is a crying drunk and an angry sissy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Wow another new episode :)

It's a late one, though

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Dang ol' Love is an enjoyable episode but really hard to watch

Bill is just so terrible in the first half, and then is SO TERRIBLE when he sees Boomhauer get his comeuppance. The cute pep talk he ends up giving is a nice lil redemption but seems like too little too late

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

Not a Children posted:

Dang ol' Love is an enjoyable episode but really hard to watch

Bill is just so terrible in the first half, and then is SO TERRIBLE when he sees Boomhauer get his comeuppance. The cute pep talk he ends up giving is a nice lil redemption but seems like too little too late

The best part of that episode is when Bill is twisting his ankles in the holes he dug to trap that woman.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

bill and boom are very different but the deep frying adventures and talking down tripping pigeons type b-plots always had me believing they got on easily, like less friction than the rest

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

The Saucer Hovers posted:

bill and boom are very different but the deep frying adventures and talking down tripping pigeons type b-plots always had me believing they got on easily, like less friction than the rest

Yeah, Boomhaur's flaw is hard to point out because he shares it with Bill and Dale: they're all manchildren, just in different ways. When they almost get killed by the garbage truck in their subterranean clubhouse that's like two inches under the asphalt it's made clear that Hank has to be the adult in the room most of the time. But in return his friends preserve a sense of fun for him that his family does not.

A friend who loves KotH as much as me or more put it perfectly: the moral of the story is that not everybody has to be responsible, but somebody does.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That one where they all jump off the boat without lowering the ladder freaks me out.

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

No one identifies at boomhauer because nobody is that perfect irl

Boomhauer is immaculate

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!

Testikles posted:

Boomhauer is immaculate

Boomhauer is a SAINT

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That one where they all jump off the boat without lowering the ladder freaks me out.

See what happens when Hank forgets his checklists

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i like when they admit that bill did not think of the "nacho cheese" joke, but it came from a popsicle stick. that must've been tough for them.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

its premise of a full legnth movie it think. open water?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/TaK4nHIDPgg

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

https://twitter.com/MatthewFerrari/status/1081641758197465090

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

That boy ain't right

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Lol that’s poo poo that didn’t happen.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

*starts a new entry in WHY_KOTH_SHOULDNT_REBOOT.xls*

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Another Bill posted:

*starts a new entry in WHY_KOTH_SHOULDNT_REBOOT.xls*

What!? You're not psyched to see Alexandria Ocasia-Cortez show up on the Simpsons as Disco Stu's estranged daughter who replaces mayor Quimby for a week with Lisa's help? But they spent a whole five minutes coming up with that idea...

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I loving love how he delivers the "Dale, I know how I'm going to die."

naem
May 29, 2011

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Kazak posted:

That boy ain't right

Richard M Nixon
Apr 26, 2009

"The greatest honor history can bestow is the title of peacemaker."

What is the bottom right?

Is top left and center both just KOTH bobby?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Richard M Nixon posted:

trick question they're all king of the hill bobby

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Richard M Nixon posted:

Bottom right is They Live alien.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a lot of those imply bobby would live longer than 20 seconds in a resource poor environment instead of being roasted on a spit. which is a kind reading but...

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I found the worst youtube on KotH possibly ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vw89ssewNc

I mean don't give this guy views but it is so infuriatingly smug and wrong and bad and I hate his voice

Szechuan
Mar 3, 2008

Richard M Nixon posted:

I think top left is Walter White?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

syscall girl posted:

I mean don't give this guy views but it is so infuriatingly smug and wrong and bad and I hate his voice

I keep seeing this in my recommendations and I keep refusing to click it because I know exactly what it's going to be.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Who What Now posted:

I keep seeing this in my recommendations and I keep refusing to click it because I know exactly what it's going to be.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
I took the plunge and watched it, and it’s everything you’d expect. Common sense! Political correctness gone mad!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

syscall girl posted:

be sure to like and subscribe!!!!!!!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Someone should kick his rear end

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

Paladinus posted:

6 and 12 respectively.

don't forget the episode in season 8 where boomhauer struggles with that girl marrying his brother

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

That's not really him being a jealous goober, Hank just assumes that.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

With Brad Pitt voicing his brother too

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

don't forget the episode in season 8 where boomhauer struggles with that girl marrying his brother

Oh, yeah, that's also a good character study.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Paladinus posted:

Oh, yeah, that's also a good character study.

Yeah. All Hank needs to hear is "dang ol'... no" to a direct question and he's relieved. He trusts (ranger) John Boomhaur implicitly.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

it's jeff boomhauer you plebeian

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Yeah. All Hank needs to hear is "dang ol'... no" to a direct question and he's relieved. He trusts (ranger) John Boomhaur implicitly.

Craig T.!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joe the Strummer
Jun 14, 2012

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Thats got one of the greatest Boomhauer quotes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUa4PBaADAE