Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NG+ runs are so lame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

NG+ runs are so lame.

for real

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

NG+ Easy run of a linear action game with 0 skips. Buckle up folks.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Yeah I can probably beat this game in an hour with severely OP items and moves too, who gives a motherfucking poo poo. I thought I was gonna see a legit run.

https://i.imgur.com/CegBRWX.mp4

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Yeah I can probably beat this game in an hour with severely OP items and moves too, who gives a motherfucking poo poo. I thought I was gonna see a legit run.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is the first time I've seen GOW footage in like a decade and it seems loving stupid and I wanna play it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It also makes the 2018 game seem even loving stupider than I thought

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

This is the first time I've seen GOW footage in like a decade and it seems loving stupid and I wanna play it.

The first 3 games have always been fun dumb action games, idk why they got such a bad rep in recent years. They're way better than the Naughty Dog versions of the same genre

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

they were dumb as hell and fun

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played the first one and it looked amazing and was easy enough to blow through IIRC but I wouldn't ever go back to it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

He even has max HP/MP, what is the fuckin point of this run. gently caress.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He's dressed up like a lulzy rear end fish dude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He teleports to doors that he mashes to open, extremely quickly bro.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hosed up since 2 is definitely the best in the Original Trilogy.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

"god armor makes you very overpowered in these games. its what i run with. because its so powerful"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

nervous guy with hiccups blaming the chat for making him dress like a fish and failing all his Strats that dont matter anyway because he has infinite health and MP and kills everything in one hit.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

nervous guy with hiccups blaming the chat for making him dress like a fish and failing all his Strats that dont matter anyway because he has infinite health and MP and kills everything in one hit.

"new g plus, lul"

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Donation Reader: I can't believe Magikarp is killing all these Greek Gods!

90s Flannel Gamer: Heh. Magikarp used Splash.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"we've got a $1000 donation!" oh? neat

"from sony santa monica!" gently caress off

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Donation Reader: I can't believe Magikarp is killing all these Greek Gods!

90s Flannel Gamer: Heh. Magikarp used Splash.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was awesomely insane since it was just some guy who works there and the donation said "I challenge my coworkers to do better!".

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gotta be said - the dude on the couch is insanely awesome. He looks like a Beavis & Butthead character.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't know Cod Kratos played jump rope. Bt'aaahahha!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(smugly) Don't know if you guys know about Greek mythology, but uh that dude Icarus? Who flew close to the sun I think? Yeah he's in this, but we won't be letting him talk.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gotta be said - the dude on the couch is insanely awesome. He looks like a Beavis & Butthead character.

Yea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it because he's playing NG+ Very Easy and glitching the gently caress out of it or am I remembering wrong, or is GoW2 that different, but I remember GoW1 being way less like... Darksiders looking and empty. This looks like Jax and Daxter or w/e but with less poo poo happening.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just noticed there's a giant TV behind the couch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Is it because he's playing NG+ Very Easy and glitching the gently caress out of it or am I remembering wrong, or is GoW2 that different, but I remember GoW1 being way less like... Darksiders looking and empty. This looks like Jax and Daxter or w/e but with less poo poo happening.

The jump between 1 and 2 is pretty massive even tho they're both ps2 games. The sequel is better in every regard but especially with the platforming stuff. Hades in GoW1 is so insanely lovely Naughty Dog tier rear end, but there's nothing like that in the others

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sitting 4 inches from the screen hype.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't believe I just watched all of this. Lol. That was insane.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I mainly wanted to see the gauntlet near the end that I died 20 times at, and he swagged it first try obviously.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This run is one of the most desperate things I've ever seen.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this japanese voice acting is bad rear end

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shout outs to Brazil. Lmfao.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bomberman 64 is legit.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

GoW2 is an awesome game. sad to hear it was disgraced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just got frightened by the gamer in the crowd whose face looked like a grandma for half a second for some reason even tho he's probably 20 years old.