Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

smarxist posted:

ITS ALMOST LIKE WAG THE DOG WAS A DOCUMENTARY

a new challenger appears

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

I love how we are concerned with how well prisoners eat only when they might have maybe eaten better than us for one meal.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

smarxist posted:

ITS ALMOST LIKE WAG THE DOG WAS A DOCUMENTARY

it was idiocracy?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

ArmZ posted:

did data ever have sex

Yes

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

smarxist posted:

my father had a heart attack and a stroke a year ago and the total bill came to something like $280,000 for all his treatment and recovery, his top tier private health insurance plan covered about $150,000 of it.

so he has a giant amount of debt he'll carry to his grave. if he had any property it'd be seized from his estate to cover this poo poo. that's what medical debt is about, ensuring the proletarian children don't inherit anything

have him blow all is money on fun trips and hookers then do a ch11 in like 12 months

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

dont be mean to me posted:

then it would be kind of funny?

the CIA once spent thousands training a cat that was immediately killed by a taxi

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

docbeard posted:

The town where I lived years ago had a volunteer rescue squad that didn't charge people for ambulance rides at all, and even like a decade later that still blows my mind.

when one of my kids was little he used to get light-headed and faint occasionally. Once he fainted and my wife called 911 and some fire dept paramedics came and did basically nothing (because the kid was fine really), but they got to my house in no time at all and were very nice. It was free and that still perplexes me.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

lmao i truly admire the hospital billing guy who was so lazy he convinced the hospital he didnt even have to talk to insurance companies

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

these idiots are just parroting the CIA *repeats FSB talking point*

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

zegermans posted:

the CIA once spent thousands training a cat that was immediately killed by a taxi

poor cat😿

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lol 100% when she says humanitarian crisis she means an ICE agent who was called a mean name

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lol everything about this article is crap

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1082307633858703363

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

zegermans posted:

thank u for ur service, spook cat

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

emfive posted:

when one of my kids was little he used to get light-headed and faint occasionally. Once he fainted and my wife called 911 and some fire dept paramedics came and did basically nothing (because the kid was fine really), but they got to my house in no time at all and were very nice. It was free and that still perplexes me.

ohg also just recently my daughter rescued a little bat from being stepped on but then panicked and went to a doctor, and a for-real doctor looked at her hands and told her not to worry about it, and they charged nothing. :unsmith:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Xelkelvos posted:

lmao if that happens. On the one hand, it means a greater possibility for unionizing. Otoh, imagine a special VIP line for people who pay extra where you get nominally checked and otherwise fast tracked.

this already exists its called Clear/TSA PreChek and yes you have to pay extra lmao

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

wonder how bad glenn greenwald's piss tape is :(

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

they were russian caribbean crickets so gently caress you glen of the wald

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

zegermans posted:

for a supposed elite shadowy spy agency it sure does seem like the cia are a bunch of fuckups who always get exposed doing dumb horrible poo poo

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Probably the only reason TRUMP hasn't already declared a national emergency and sent the military to build the wall yet is because there's nobody left in the white house to write up the declaration for him.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Thoguh posted:

Probably the only reason TRUMP hasn't already declared a national emergency and sent the military to build the wall yet is because there's nobody left in the white house to write up the declaration for him.

good point. he is illiterate, after all

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ex post facho posted:

this already exists its called Clear/TSA PreChek and yes you have to pay extra lmao

It owns if u fly a lot

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Hell of a world

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

there is probably a rule somewhere about publishing inmate correspondence

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
wait, wait, you've lost me, back up. why is trumbop in the white house??

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

ASenileAnimal posted:

for a supposed elite shadowy spy agency it sure does seem like the cia are a bunch of fuckups who always get exposed doing dumb horrible poo poo

this is true for all of these agencies. the only ones that aren't a fail parade are countries like the Russians who just straight out use honeypots and throw people off buildings and go "LOL what are you going to do about it'.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I was supposed to do my background screening (piss test) for a new job at a non-profit tomorrow but they just put on a hiring freeze because of the shutdown

I'm feeling very personally owned today

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Does anyone get how AOC going by Sandy is supposed to own us?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Kazak_Hstan posted:

there is probably a rule somewhere about publishing inmate correspondence

or the cop boss made poo poo up and the boot licking ng corporate media just blindly repeated it

at least they're getting a lot of poo poo for it this time

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Good soup! posted:

It owns if u fly a lot

The primary problem with PreCheck is just that it isn't the standard security that everybody goes through because it is basically just pre-9/11 normal security.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Thoguh posted:

are you saying trump is.... increasingly isolated?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
tirpm

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

Let's go to Mars

ex post facho posted:

the electoral college is nearly as dumb as the american people

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

ex post facho posted:

He's PREz op

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

skaboomizzy posted:

I was supposed to do my background screening (piss test) for a new job at a non-profit tomorrow but they just put on a hiring freeze because of the shutdown

*narrator voice* skaboomizzy went on to vote for Trump in 2020

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
so do the crickets make microwaves or something?

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ex post facho posted:

you crossed the streams

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

sullat posted:

thank u for ur service, spook cat

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

skaboomizzy posted:

Haha schlonged by tariff man