Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i mean that probably precludes having a family in their eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

There's no justifying being rude to Cheney. The man has a family.

Anyway, have I told you about how Hillary Clinton, among many other public figures, is a literal baby-eating Satanist and possibly not even human at all but, in fact, an actual literal demon from the lower planes?

a demon probably wouldn't have a family.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Lurdiak posted:

As you might be aware, Christian Bale jokingly thanked Satan for inspiration in his role as Dick Cheney in Vice at the Golden Globes. This has of course sent the pizzagate and Q crowd into a frenzy, along with just plain old pissing off regular neocons who are making bad memes about it. There's plenty of funny tweets about it, but this one takes the cake.

https://twitter.com/Ur_Jack_Rabbit/status/1082383871679844353

Lmao

"I think that Cheney was involved in a conspiracy that killed thousands of people, but Satan?! That's just too far!"

What loving planet do these morons live on?

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

TulliusCicero posted:

Lmao

"I think that Cheney was involved in a conspiracy that killed thousands of people, but Satan?! That's just too far!"

What loving planet do these morons live on?

Ours.

Make no mistake, they don't see any contradiction with this. Sure, not every one of them is fully aware of what they're doing but they sure as gently caress don't give a poo poo about consistent positions because the only consistency they care about is "gently caress people who aren't me."

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Edit: Quote is not edit.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
It's like some movie or video game, can't think of any examples but I'm sure they exist, where the protagonist mows down dozens of henchmen but suddenly decides that killing the main bad guy would make them just as bad.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Lurdiak posted:

As you might be aware, Christian Bale jokingly thanked Satan for inspiration in his role as Dick Cheney in Vice at the Golden Globes. This has of course sent the pizzagate and Q crowd into a frenzy, along with just plain old pissing off regular neocons who are making bad memes about it. There's plenty of funny tweets about it, but this one takes the cake.

https://twitter.com/Ur_Jack_Rabbit/status/1082383871679844353

There's a joke about Cheney sacrificing Mary's emotional health on the altar of Liz's political ambitions in there, but hosed if I can put in the effort.

Dr Christmas posted:

It's like some movie or video game, can't think of any examples but I'm sure they exist, where the protagonist mows down dozens of henchmen but suddenly decides that killing the main bad guy would make them just as bad.

Road House? Batman Returns?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Dr Christmas posted:

I remember someone joking that Big Hero 6 does this.

Something about everyone on the team giving the main character poo poo.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

quote:

Sarah Palin didn't make national news until August 2008, months after the code was broken. She was not in the movie Zero Dark 30, but picked to play the Alaskan governor because of her resemblance to 30 Rockefeller writer Tina Fey.

Sarah is short for Sarasota where Bush was at on 9/11. Palin short for palindrome; George S-o-r-o-s and Mohamed A-t-t-a. Basketball nickname; Sarah Barracuda (Barack Coup)

This like going to see Rolling Stones in 2019. Sometimes you just want to hear the classics and remember the old days.

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting
Grimey Drawer
So what are some of the bigger facebook groups or twitter accounts to follow to get into the weeds of this poo poo? I wanna go straight to the primary sources.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I think we gotta admit that Pizzagate was wrong in the details but right in the broad strokes

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1082371880772874241

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Gripweed posted:

I think we gotta admit that Pizzagate was wrong in the details but right in the broad strokes

quote:

Buck, a white man in his 60s, was investigated previously by authorities after the death of Gemmel Moore, who died of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck's home in July 2017. Since Moore's death was classified as an accidental overdose, numerous young black gay men have alleged that Buck has a fetish for shooting drugs into black men he picks up off the street or on hookup sites. Moore had written about Buck injecting him with dangerous drugs before his death.

“I’ve become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that,” Moore wrote in his journal in December 2016. “Ed Buck is the one to thank. He gave me my first injection of crystal meth.”

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Electric Phantasm posted:

There are no henchmen in Big Hero 6. Unless you're counting the Disney equivalent of nanomachines as henchmen.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Gripweed posted:

Why the gently caress is this guy not in jail?

(Squints)

Oh, "Donor" right

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Electric Phantasm posted:

It's sort of a scaled down kid-friendly version but basically when the main character finds out who the villain is, a desire for revenge on the villain for starting the fire that killed his brother and their mentor is tinged with feeling betrayed because the villain is that mentor, who the brother was going back into the burning build for.

It's got parallels because it's basically structurally similar but with sort of the opposite path in that it was always for revenge but along the way, he was having fun making tech gadgets for his friends and doing stuff with his life instead of shutting himself off in his room and remaining depressed. It gave him something to hang on to when life was dragging him down. His friends basically get him to realize that whatever the reason behind his initial motivation that got him out of his depressing spiral, he can do better than cling to revenge because that's what's motivating the villain.

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
From last page but

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

TL;DR: The power grid runs on kidnapped children and aborted fetuses.

This was literally a joke on the Venture Brothers. First thing that came to mind when I saw that.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Dr Christmas posted:

this is every single cartoon from the 80s

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

TulliusCicero posted:

(Squints)

Oh, "Donor" right

yeah, same reason epstein got off so easy

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

TulliusCicero posted:

(Squints)

Oh, "Donor" right

Well, and PNP culture in California is...a lot more widespread than most people realize.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Sir Tonk posted:

this is every single cartoon from the 80s

The henchmen in those shows were always skeletons or robots. Parents groups made sure that nobody, good or evil, was killed on those series.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Or, rather, that those who died are coded as sufficiently subhuman.

BarbarianElephant
Feb 12, 2015
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Goon Danton posted:

Or, rather, that those who died are coded as sufficiently subhuman.

Such as the fully sentient and self-aware robots that got mowed down in the Transformers movie.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

quote:

Power plants were designed first and foremost as a satanic offering ground. Think logically.....huge burning furnaces, that run off fossil fuels....fossil fuels are code for humans. Fossil fuels are carbon. Humans are carbon....think 6 electrons, 6 neutrons, 6 protons. That is the formula for the human body. Why do you think the satanic cabal uses 666.... They've been telling us, we are the commodity. Plus, if God designed us with the formula 666, it's their way of destroying God's creation.

Every infant and child burned alive to fuel energy, to our power grid, is viewed as a sacrifice. Power plants were never about energy....they've always been about human sacrifice.

And they love that we use their energy, to fuel our lives, completely unaware of what's fueling our energy grid. Humans.

They are a front.

It also lowers our frequencies.... keeping us braindead and unable to think. Low frequencies create an in balanced in the body. Making us weak and stupid.

It's never been about about giving us energy, it's always been about human sacrifices. To make them more powerful. And getting us to participate.

If you have eyes to see, then SEE.

We break the matrix. Nothing we've been told is true, it's all a lie. Mirror everything.

But how can I think logically when my frequencies are so low?
(keep in mind, she thinks that everything is powered by top-secret Tesla devices controlled by the elites)

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

I feel like Q stuff is getting crazier and merging into general conspiracy nonsense. Not that pizzagate was ever sane, but it was a lot more loving sane than time travel. Gotta be a good thing, right?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

The thing is, if you're willing to believe this Q poo poo, what won't you believe.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Maybe Trump will declare Martial Law and they'll be shown to be right?

I'm not being serious, but I'm certain that's how they are thinking today.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

A friend of mine said exactly that on Facebook. I asked him if he was being hyperbolic for comedic effect, and he explained what he meant ("Trump deploys troops somewhere in the US against a made-up threat"). I think people who are talking about martial law don't actually know what martial law is.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

I feel like Q stuff is getting crazier and merging into general conspiracy nonsense. Not that pizzagate was ever sane, but it was a lot more loving sane than time travel. Gotta be a good thing, right?
You missed the Mars Base Pizzagate spinoff. I think it was one of the moons actually, and teleportation. Like Doom, but her emails.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

fool!

https://twitter.com/QReader3/status/1080678414254772230?s=19

LET THOSE WITH REAL EYES TO REALIZE TO...SEE!

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

A friend of mine said exactly that on Facebook. I asked him if he was being hyperbolic for comedic effect, and he explained what he meant ("Trump deploys troops somewhere in the US against a made-up threat"). I think people who are talking about martial law don't actually know what martial law is.

Sir! Sir! Are you implying that Q people are uninformed and stupid?

Tomorrow this thread will harvest a rich bounty of all the secret Q signals and body language and high signs that the President communicated to The Faithful in his national address. Because remember, when you are part of a secret plot or conspiracy, it's critical that you constantly provide cryptic clues about it for some reason.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

Fulchrum posted:

The henchmen in those shows were always skeletons or robots. Parents groups made sure that nobody, good or evil, was killed on those series.

Did you grow up in Europe? I know they did poo poo like remove ninja imagery from the ninja turtles and make sure henchmen in other shows bled green over there.

Most old US shows used regular guys or ninjas or soldiers or whatever as fodder for the main characters to beat up.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

zoux posted:

Sir! Sir! Are you implying that Q people are uninformed and stupid?

Tomorrow this thread will harvest a rich bounty of all the secret Q signals and body language and high signs that the President communicated to The Faithful in his national address. Because remember, when you are part of a secret plot or conspiracy, it's critical that you constantly provide cryptic clues about it for some reason.

Unfortunately, this was one of my ultra-liberal friends. Everyone is insane and dumb when discussing politics, some are just insaner and dumber.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

fishmech posted:

Did you grow up in Europe? I know they did poo poo like remove ninja imagery from the ninja turtles and make sure henchmen in other shows bled green over there.

Most old US shows used regular guys or ninjas or soldiers or whatever as fodder for the main characters to beat up.

Ninja Turtles had the Foot Clan grunts be robots so the turtles could destroy them at will, GI Joe just had everyone conveniently jump out of vehicles at the last second before they blew up. I also know Hordak on She-Ra had a robot army. Those are really the only ones I remember but for TMNT at least they definitely made the grunts robots even in the US.

Actually that reminds me about being reluctant to have characters die, I remember in the GI Joe movie Duke was originally supposed to die from his injury, but since Transformers came out first and everyone was real upset at Optimus Prime dying, they threw in a scene at the very end of the movie where some dude pops up and says "Hey everybody Duke's going to be okay!"

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

Did it I thought pizzagate involved demonic sacrifice, if you already believe in demons...

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

VitalSigns posted:

Did it I thought pizzagate involved demonic sacrifice, if you already believe in demons...

like it's all loving insane, but I feel that extracting fear hormones to stay young is less crazy than Trump being John Titor or Mike Penc being from the year 2500 and filling the world with his clones

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

I want Trump to do something absurd like poo poo his pants or vomit on himself and for Q to try to spin that as a secret communication.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

fishmech posted:

Yeah I grew up with TEENAGE MUTANT HERO TURTLES and didn't understand what these ninja turtles were for years

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

jojoinnit posted:

Yeah I grew up with TEENAGE MUTANT HERO TURTLES and didn't understand what these ninja turtles were for years

lol

the Foot Clan were actually robots in the 80s cartoon though, and that was an actual plot point and not a bowderlization

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Dr Christmas posted:

Yeah, Operation Paperclip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

Unfortunately, this was one of my ultra-liberal friends. Everyone is insane and dumb when discussing politics, some are just insaner and dumber.

tbf russiagate liberals are reaching qanon levels but without the fun satanism/multidimensional stuff