Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

URTUMP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
rudy should be in a little picture in picture thing during the oval office address making rudy giuliani law explanations of everything that trump says

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Der Meister posted:

mueller is toast and I’m lookin forward to housing some GIs in my humble abode for tormp

but mueller can't be toast because he is our last chance

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

smarxist posted:

may the fourth be with you :D

Tonights address is to announce he is using emergency powers to dismiss the house the senate and the supreme court and rule as emperor of the united states.

Blackchamber has issued a correction as of 13:33 on Jan 8, 2019

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Total E/N post but I just need to scream into the void for a second, had a steadily worsening headache for three or four days now, a pain in my groin of varying intensity for three weeks and it's been two weeks since I filled out (my state version of) medicaid paperwork with no response and I'm trying to hold on for a few more days because I should have insurance any day and it's probably just stress migraine, hopefully, but I've never had a headache this bad and I'm kind of freaking out it could be something worse. Anyways thanks, trump

brain and dick worms. the worst combination

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

gently caress it, walking to the er. This isn't getting any better even with ibuprofen. Maybe it'll still somehow be covered and I won't end up in even more massive debt. No way can pay for this even if it doesn't end up being anything lol.

talk to whoever has all the cspam mutual aid money fund

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i think EHF?

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

gently caress it, walking to the er. This isn't getting any better even with ibuprofen. Maybe it'll still somehow be covered and I won't end up in even more massive debt. No way can pay for this even if it doesn't end up being anything lol.

pls don't die :( wishing you luck

medicaid coverage can be retroactive for like a couple weeks or a month or something, I believe? not entirely sure.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

jarofpiss posted:

brain and dick worms. the worst combination

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

https://twitter.com/rolandparis/status/1082378497794998272?s=21

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Good morning trump thread

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

jarofpiss posted:

talk to whoever has all the cspam mutual aid money fund

despite all of 2dcats billions and the strombo account, there's no amount that can pay for er visit

lie on the forms and flee the scene

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

ASenileAnimal posted:

help my troop was using my youtube account while i was at work and now all my recommendations are joe rogan and ben shapiro videos

same

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

despite all of 2dcats billions and the strombo account, there's no amount that can pay for er visit

lie on the forms and flee the scene

oh yeah lol i was thinking about my ER copay ($250)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
tonite trumo will attempt to turn america full rascist

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

i don my jade helmet

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

give a fake name at the ER and wear some sort of disguise

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i rly want trump to call the people in the EU "those brussel sprouts" cause thats like a top five veggie

so whoever is the rump listener here pass it on please, thank

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

remember when the UN openly laughed at him

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
be sure to talk to their financial hardship dept and tell them you're on medicaid.

i was able to have my medical debt of $40k for an emergency visit "forgiven", but it showed up on collections on my credit report for 7 years before it got discharged anyway. :shrug:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Drunkboxer posted:

I remember trump saying all the laughter was good for trump

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

fits my needs posted:

be sure to talk to their financial hardship dept and tell them you're on medicaid.

i was able to have my medical debt of $40k for an emergency visit "forgiven", but it showed up on collections on my credit report for 7 years before it got discharged anyway. :shrug:

It's pretty cool how you can just not pay your bills and they go away eventually.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Drunkboxer posted:

*pRoCeSSinG THrouGH woRm SPiDer DImNETial BRaIN*

*dot matrix printer noises for 10000000 years*

despite Fake News Report - they were laughing WITH Me!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Iron Crowned posted:

It's pretty cool how you can just not pay your bills and they go away eventually.

America has so much debt that collection agencies can't handle the volume and sell off their own lists to other agencies, who may or may not eventually forget about you. Just gotta stick it out through 10 years of harassing phone calls.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

fits my needs posted:

I have a bunch of those cause lol I have cancer and can't work and can't pay the dumb doctors anyway lmao

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

imagine dying while trump is president :lol:

that's all of us, friend

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Nichael posted:

imagine dying while trump is president :lol:

Grandpa :smith:

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Mariana Horchata posted:

handmaid's tale

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

Everyone is gonna be disappointed when he cucks out

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

exquisite tea posted:

America has so much debt that collection agencies can't handle the volume and sell off their own lists to other agencies, who may or may not eventually forget about you. Just gotta stick it out through 10 years of harassing phone calls.

that charity that buys up debts like its another link in the chain of harassing people and then forgives them is boss

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

exquisite tea posted:

I had a big ol' debt problem in my 20's. It was super scary when I was so young and dumb, because they'd call me all the time and tell me to give them money. I eventually figured out that I could save the collector's numbers and set the ringer to silent, and then one day it just went away.

I did actually get one judgement against me, but they failed hard at trying to garnish my wages. They tried to get it from places that I never worked at, and when they finally landed, it was at my part time retail job where I made too little for them to garnish.

I mean, you should probably live within your means, but if none of your individual debts are more than $5000, just stop paying and forget all about it.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Full debt jubilee now

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

is today the end of America

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
pretty awesome TRMPU! was able to send out a trial ballon 24+ hrs ahead of his speech to see how the country would react to him declaring a national emergency or whatever

guess its okay

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lawman 0 posted:

Everyone is gonna be disappointed when he cucks out

i think the soft failure on the wall possibility that someone outlined yesterday is most likely but he will nevertheless do rascist grandpa selling u on why the migrants are subhuman for 22 min because the oval office shiet is only done for persuasive bits so the real intention is really just softening up middle america to our atrocities

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Iron Crowned posted:

I had a big ol' debt problem in my 20's. It was super scary when I was so young and dumb, because they'd call me all the time and tell me to give them money. I eventually figured out that I could save the collector's numbers and set the ringer to silent, and then one day it just went away.

I did actually get one judgement against me, but they failed hard at trying to garnish my wages. They tried to get it from places that I never worked at, and when they finally landed, it was at my part time retail job where I made too little for them to garnish.

I mean, you should probably live within your means, but if none of your individual debts are more than $5000, just stop paying and forget all about it.

its gonna own when joe biden becomes president. his first act as president is approving legislation making debt unforgivable and reopening debtors prisons.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

i think the soft failure on the wall possibility that someone outlined yesterday is most likely but he will nevertheless do rascist grandpa selling u on why the migrants are subhuman for 22 min because the oval office shiet is only done for persuasive bits so the real intention is really just softening up middle america to our atrocities

I think there is a good chance he makes everyone mad tbh

Serf
May 5, 2011

and here i am paying my debts like a chump

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Mariana Horchata posted:

the good news is that he's really d u mb

if the dr ronnie pills still have him running on 72 hour days maybe the world will be lucky enough to witness the president of the united state explain the virtues of slats reducing the possibility that drug dealing coyotes won't be able to bonk straight strong patriotic border mans on the head after they throw those 50lb sacks of sin over the top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

euphronius posted:

is today the end of America

I hear you