Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

elf help book posted:

I haven't played FE Warriors but the big things I've heard about it is theres like 3 movesets that all the characters pull from, but the mission variety is better. Everyone in Hyrule has a unique moveset.

theres tons of move sets. some characters share move sets but theres no shortage of them. personally i think its much better than hyrule warriors but like .. when it comes down to it .. its still just dynasty warriors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Hyrule Warriors is fun if you want to kill a lot of time playing a game and like Zelda fanservice. A lot of the movesets are fun and goofy looking and the Zelda music buttrock is great. But if time is tight for you don't bother there's better stuff on Switch

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I never played any of the 3DS Kirby games so I'll definitely snag Triple Deluxe on sale

That one's good but Robobot is better

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I bought Fire Emblem Warriors just to take advantage of a pretty good sale at GameStop but I’m holding off on playing it until I beat Awakening and one of the Fates because it seems like the character roster mostly draws from the newer games. I was a little disappointed looking at the roster, if every character doesn’t have a unique move set to begin with why not just throw in as many characters as you can, even if the difference is mostly cosmetic. I want to play as my Sacred Stones friends.

This is kinda why I just didn’t bother with the game. I want L’Arachel and Ephraim super bad but the roster is destined to be Marth + Awakening + the million Fates royals.

Plus the nature of fire emblem means you’ll have a few dark horses in your army and unfortunately I don’t think Marty and Oscar will be making it to a Musou any time soon.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hyrule Warriors is really fun. I thought about picking up FE Warriors, but ultimately there's more game in HW than anyone will reasonably complete in a lifetime, and FE Warriors appears to be marketed at the insane freaks who jizz and cum at the start of Conquest where your big titty sister jiggles at you while uguuing

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Also I got Samus Returns and its really good despite being incredibly ugly. I hope this team get to make more Metroids in the future that don't look like complete rear end

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Nintendo Vita

https://gematsu.com/2019/01/panty-party-coming-to-switch-this-spring

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Samus Returns, they overcompensated from Other M and gave her Warcraft pauldrons

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Hyrule Warriors is really fun. I thought about picking up FE Warriors, but ultimately there's more game in HW than anyone will reasonably complete in a lifetime, and FE Warriors appears to be marketed at the insane freaks who jizz and cum at the start of Conquest where your big titty sister jiggles at you while uguuing

The bad guy in hyrule warriors is a huge tit milf in a slingshot bikini armor who wants to destroy the universe because link won't gently caress her

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

yeah idk about the source material but Hyrule warriors is hornier than FE warriors

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

The bad guy in hyrule warriors is a huge tit milf in a slingshot bikini armor who wants to destroy the universe because link won't gently caress her

lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I won't pay $30 for this war of mine on the switch though I will get namco museum for $15

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Oh uh that's a good point yeah. I forgot team ninja was involved

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

lol at team ninja making the marvel switch game

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

team ninja is extremely horny all the time but they make really fun button mash games that suddenly get hard later so I forgive tgem

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aN7jngFdz4

watching this again and remembering how epic XBC2 was

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Spirit of Justice was rly great, big thx to every1 who told me to play it.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

yeah it kicks rear end.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

In Training posted:

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1080878975197564936

lots of good poo poo in here. this is the first time I can recall ninty discounting their first party stuff digitally like...ever. splatoon/mario kart 8 for 40 bucks, and octopath is discounted too @Ristolaz

oh cool. I wanna get the physical octopath so I can lend it to my sister after, but ill get golf story for sure

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Bunch of atlus games are on sale on the 3ds eShop. Picked up Persona Q for 10 bucks.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Nostradingus posted:

Bunch of atlus games are on sale on the 3ds eShop. Picked up Persona Q for 10 bucks.

thanks for the heads up

it's not "on sale" but smt4A is down to 30 bucks... e: strange journey redux is 28 bucks too

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

uh after an update I got a little gift thing and it was LoZ: link to the past. sick!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
can i stil buyt estore stuff if i've hacked my 3ds

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mycophobia posted:

No.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

extremebuff posted:

uh after an update I got a little gift thing and it was LoZ: link to the past. sick!

I got a 3ds at launch and Nintendo ended up gifting people a ton of virtual console games cause it sucked so much and I was happy to get another copy of lttp

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I hacked mine too but only to take screenshots. I've curated like a $1000 backlog over the years and own everything I'd ever want to play anyway. I'll just buy the physical PQ2 when it comes out.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

my morning jackass posted:

I got a 3ds at launch and Nintendo ended up gifting people a ton of virtual console games cause it sucked so much and I was happy to get another copy of lttp
Sup Ambassador Program buddy. :cheers:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Anyway absolutely buy Persona Q for 10 dollars, are you retarded. That's the deal of the millennium.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Anyway absolutely buy Persona Q for 10 dollars, are you retarded. That's the deal of the millennium.

I’m not, so I shall.

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Etrian Odyssey 4 is also 10 bucks atm! This is a good time for catching up on rpgs, I'll probably pick up the strange journey remake since I missed out on the original strange journey

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I almost bought strange journey redux like 3 days ago. Thank you atlus.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fiend Matador posted:

Etrian Odyssey 4 is also 10 bucks atm! This is a good time for catching up on rpgs, I'll probably pick up the strange journey remake since I missed out on the original strange journey

EO4 : SMT :: Persona Q : Persona

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mycophobia posted:

If you're not banned I don't see why not.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Been playing SMT IV as my first mainline SMT game. In-game timer says I've played for about 9 hours. Think im going kind of slow by checkin all the dialogue and Im not too good so I keep getting wiped at the bosses (especially medusa) but its been fun going back and setting up my party and strats to get em. Just got to Tokyo.

Hat Thoughts fucked around with this message at 11:04 on Jan 8, 2019

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hat Thoughts posted:

Been playing SMT IV as my first mainline SMT game. In-game timer says I've played for about 9 hours. Think im going kind of slow by checkin all the dialogue and Im not too good so I keep getting wiped at the bosses (especially medusa) but its been fun going back and setting up my party and strats to get em. Just got to Tokyo.

The start is pretty tough and has some insane bosses. It gets pretty easy from where you are though. Great game

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mycophobia posted:

yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Whoa cool

https://twitter.com/DragonsDogma/status/1082638052978176000

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

They're milking this just about as much as Skyrim at this point. Haven't played it so I might need to check it out.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Every port means a sequel is a little bit more likely so I don't care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Over There posted:

They're milking this just about as much as Skyrim at this point. Haven't played it so I might need to check it out.

It should not be mentioned in the same breath as Skyrim