Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Dr Christmas posted:

It's like some movie or video game, can't think of any examples but I'm sure they exist, where the protagonist mows down dozens of henchmen but suddenly decides that killing the main bad guy would make them just as bad.

My favorite examples of that are always when the Big Bad is some sort of rich guy or politician and their private security team gets slaughtered by the protagonist. Like, those dudes aren't even spies or hitmen or ninjas, they're just guys with cheap suits and one bedroom condos and W-2s. They have boring day jobs where they stand on some dude's lawn with a shotgun for eight hours - sometimes they chat a little with the other guards, but otherwise it's just staring at the same hedges day in and day out.

Then a steroid enthusiast slips behind you and cracks your neck like a twist off beer cap - just another in the trail of dead leading into the compound. The actually monstrous human, though? The one that's been dumping toxic waste in the children's park or selling nukes to terrorists or whatever? Put your hands up bucco, because here in America there are laws and you will face justice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Just another reason the Hitman series is my favorite, because I can make it my goal to not kill any henchmen - only the main bad guy dies, and in the most humiliating and painful fashion I can conceive of.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

tbf russiagate liberals are reaching qanon levels but without the fun satanism/multidimensional stuff

Yes the numerous indictments and guilty pleas of the countless Trump associates investigated is exactly the same as a conspiracy that says that Robert Mueller is working with the time traveling incarnation of Jesus Christ to stop Hillary Clinton's pedophile demon army.

What the christ this is the most absurd both sideism yet.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

If anything I'm seeing less resistance grifting but that may be because Avenetti's been disgraced and everyone on my TL has gotten sick of dunking on the Krassensteins.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

exploded mummy posted:

lol

the Foot Clan were actually robots in the 80s cartoon though, and that was an actual plot point and not a bowderlization

The entire 80s animated series was a bowdlerization of the original comic, in which the enemy ninjas were human, all the turtles wore red masks and probably nobody ate pizza. :colbert:

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS

pseudanonymous posted:

Yes the numerous indictments and guilty pleas of the countless Trump associates investigated is exactly the same as a conspiracy that says that Robert Mueller is working with the time traveling incarnation of Jesus Christ to stop Hillary Clinton's pedophile demon army.

What the christ this is the most absurd both sideism yet.

i dont expect most people to be aware of True Facts Stated and crew or the airport spy novel reading freaks that think literally anything negative in the press is puppet stringed by Putin, but chill out dude i was mostly being hyperbolic

but god bless whatever babyman taught liberals the concept of "both sideism" cause otherwise they would look like real idiots anytime criticism of the establishment dems was even slightly brought up

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Just another reason the Hitman series is my favorite, because I can make it my goal to not kill any henchmen - only the main bad guy dies, and in the most humiliating and painful fashion I can conceive of.

Alpha Protocol's Orphan Counter was the greatest thing ever to happen to gaming. :colbert:

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1082670189915693056

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

fishmech posted:

Did you grow up in Europe? I know they did poo poo like remove ninja imagery from the ninja turtles and make sure henchmen in other shows bled green over there.

Most old US shows used regular guys or ninjas or soldiers or whatever as fodder for the main characters to beat up.

Nah, even Robot Chicken made fun of this. They had a sketch with COBRA showing off their memorial wall, and the only name on it is someone who got injured in a root canal surgery

Herman Merman posted:

The entire 80s animated series was a bowdlerization of the original comic, in which the enemy ninjas were human, all the turtles wore red masks and probably nobody ate pizza. :colbert:

And that was just a bowdlerization of Frank Millers run on Daredevil. Heck, they weren't even subtle about it. "Oh, they aren't fighting the Hand, its, uh, the Foot! They aren't trained by Stick, they're trained by Little Stick. Uh, Splinter. Yeah, thats it."

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

DoombatINC posted:

My favorite examples of that are always when the Big Bad is some sort of rich guy or politician and their private security team gets slaughtered by the protagonist. Like, those dudes aren't even spies or hitmen or ninjas, they're just guys with cheap suits and one bedroom condos and W-2s. They have boring day jobs where they stand on some dude's lawn with a shotgun for eight hours - sometimes they chat a little with the other guards, but otherwise it's just staring at the same hedges day in and day out.

Then a steroid enthusiast slips behind you and cracks your neck like a twist off beer cap - just another in the trail of dead leading into the compound. The actually monstrous human, though? The one that's been dumping toxic waste in the children's park or selling nukes to terrorists or whatever? Put your hands up bucco, because here in America there are laws and you will face justice.
They knew what they were signing up for when they took the job :colbert:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Skellybones posted:

Yeah, Operation Paperclip.

Gotta get those rocket scientists

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

This isn't even what a false flag is. I'm starting to think these guys are dumb, sorry to offend.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

quote:

You know....this whole thing is just so sad, really. I'm tough, I'm not a crier. I stay neutral.

But even I question the things I'm shown. Even I say, this just seems too out there.

But in my heart and gut....I know it's true.

I mostly feel guilty. For being so drat ignorant. I mean, how did it get to this point?

I'm past the point of caring what people think of me, but sometimes this stuff just gets to you.

I mean....we're talking about kids. Little kids. I mean when you put your kids to bed at night....and they tell you all about their dreams, and how much they love you and when they laugh...... I mean.....this stuff is just mind boggling.

And the people that do this stuff to kids...can you even imagine what happened to them, when they we're kids. The horror they we're put through, to do that to other kids.

I mean......gently caress.

Yeah, I'm drinking tonight. Because honestly.....it's just too much.

The kids surround me a lot. They show me things. And when they come, they nearly attack me. They want me to know it all. They've shown me things I haven't shared with you guys, because I don't want you to have the pictures I have, in my head. I have notes, I take when they are telling me things, I wouldn't want anyone to read. So yeah.....call me delusional or tell me I'm full of poo poo. I get first hand information from the abused. And I promised them I would help free them and tell their stories.

So I'm drinking tonight. Cheers to a brighter future. And thank you President Trump for giving up everything, for us and our kids. I'm with you 1000 percent. I love you!

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends

In case you were wondering, "the kids" she's talking about are the ghosts of murdered children.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

where can i get live updates from the sixth sense lady?

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

what's a good qanon flat earth page?

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

Lil Mama Im Sorry posted:

where can i get live updates from the sixth sense lady?

It's from a public facebook profile, so I don't know what the rules are about giving a link.

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

what's a good qanon flat earth page?

Any flat earth page is likely to be 50%+ QAnon people. Flat earth people are pretty likely to be into QAnon, but the reverse isn't true.

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

It's from a public facebook profile, so I don't know what the rules are about giving a link.

Any flat earth page is likely to be 50%+ QAnon people. Flat earth people are pretty likely to be into QAnon, but the reverse isn't true.

okay then just dont hold back with sharing the treasure here

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

So Trump's big wet fart happened. Is the storm here now?

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

TulliusCicero posted:

So Trump's big wet fart happened. Is the storm here now?

Been and gone. All done.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
https://twitter.com/willsommer/status/1082893941089939462?s=21

quote:

Prosecutors say Buckey Wolfe, 26, killed his brother in Seattle on Sunday night by stabbing him in the head with a four-foot long sword.

Wolfe, who prosecutors say exhibited signs of mental illness, called police himself after the murder and claimed he thought his brother was a lizard, according to The Seattle Times. When detectives arrived, he reportedly believed they were also lizards. Wolfe has been charged with second-degree murder.

A Facebook page confirmed to belong to Wolfe by a local Seattle TV station is filled with references to Trump and other conservative figures, as well as the cartoon character Pepe the Frog, who has been embraced by the far-right.

The Facebook page also features a declaration of allegiance to the Proud Boys, the group’s so-called “first degree” of membership.

“I’m a proud Western chauvinist and I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world,” one post from February reads, before referencing the Proud Boys’ slogan. “Uhuru!!!”

quote:

Wolfe referenced “swords” multiple times in his QAnon posts, saying that they would be used to defeat the “Illuminati.”

Wolfe also made several references online to the extreme conspiracy theory that some people are actually lizards in disguise. Prosecutors referenced some of Wolfe’s online postings as proof that he’s mentally ill, according to the Seattle Times.

On his YouTube channel, Wolfe declared that Trump would soon triumph over his enemies in a cataclysmic event QAnon believers call “The Storm.”

“It’s coming, and it’s gonna be good!” Wolfe said. “Y’alls are gonna get your just dues. I will be so happy, you have no idea.”
first class crank magnetism in action

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Obvious deep state plant designed to discredit QAnon. Like any real Quster would use a sword when we have the 2nd Amendment ha

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Gridlocked posted:

Obvious deep state plant designed to discredit QAnon. Like any real Quster would use a sword when we have the 2nd Amendment ha

The lizards are bulletproof. WHy do you think the heroes in all those japanese battle training documentaries he watched always use katanas?

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
In a country of guns, the man with the sword is king

Dr.Caligari
May 5, 2005

"Here's a big, beautiful avatar for someone"
X-post

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

DoombatINC posted:

Arrow season 1 had a lot of this.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Rotten Red Rod posted:

What do you think happens to those henchmen after their boss, the guy they were supposed to keep alive, is found stuffed face first into a toilet? A neck-snap is a mercy comparatively.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

It's just classic crazy, we aren't used to it since Q raised the level. Also those photos.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.

Cactus posted:

And to be fair a lot of people rightly pointing out he was a murderous fucker.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

90s Cringe Rock posted:

You missed the Mars Base Pizzagate spinoff. I think it was one of the moons actually, and teleportation. Like Doom, but her emails.
I'd play QANON_PIZZAGATE.wad

DoombatINC posted:

There's a many Venture Brothers bits lampooning this.

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

quote:

So I just had a very interesting experience as my meditation ended.

I must have been else where during my meditation. I usually do about an hour meditation practice.

I Just listened to high frequency music. No guided meditation.

Well, at the end of my meditation a voice came through my head phones, loud and clear. It literally jolted me back to reality and made me jump. I've listened to this specific music many times. Never had anything like this happen before.

It clearly said: "there's a trip planned for you, but I can't say where you're going."

And that was it. I checked the music time and it was at exactly the end of the YouTube video. No advertisements, nothing. I even replayed to see if there was an ad, at the end. Nope nothing.

Woooo that was intense and crazy.

She sees dead children who ask her for help and hears disembodied voices that tell her she has a higher purpose. I'm no mental health expert, but that sounds like any number of serious psychiatric disorders.

Bonus satanic imagery hidden in plain sight:

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Cactus posted:

Did he? I thought he just killed everyone back then, henchmen or executive, and some of them were just lucky enough to somehow survive.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Relevant Tangent posted:

What do you think happens to those henchmen after their boss, the guy they were supposed to keep alive, is found stuffed face first into a toilet? A neck-snap is a mercy comparatively.

Hey, I resent that, particularly because I would NEVER leave a body in the toilet. I'd hide it in a closet before I go. Or feed it to a hippo. Or toss it off a cliff.

But yeah all those dudes probably get executed by the shadow government that employed the big bad guy. Not my problem, I've got a magical homing briefcase that is hungry for more skulls.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/RightWingWatch/status/1083086725071679488

Look, there's a lot I could say here but I'll just point out Liberty University made a movie about this guy in September

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

your honor, I have been imprisoned in spirit for twenty six years, and as such I request that my sentence be amended to time served

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Maybe if we can convince them that the wall exists in spirit we can end the shutdown.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

zoux posted:

Maybe if we can convince them that the wall exists in spirit we can end the shutdown.

I assume that will be Trump's goto if he gives in.

He'll just say "Mexico just sent me money for the wall, it's already being constructed, we win again folks" and every conservative will believe it

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Fine with me. Dan Patrick today said that there's no need for a bathroom bill this session because they "won" the issue because "boys and girls aren't showering together in schools anymore" and you know what, fine, you can "win" as long as the issue is dead.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Fulchrum posted:

Did he? I thought he just killed everyone back then, henchmen or executive, and some of them were just lucky enough to somehow survive.

Well, every season I saw was like that but in season 1 I remember noticing he spent a lot of time agonising over whether he should kill or not when it came to the confrontation with a leader, but he shot through the guards without a second thought.

Its been a few years since I watched arrow though maybe I'm wrong? I just remember having the thought at the time and this discussion reminded me specifically of that.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/Cordicon/status/1083091737399181312

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Does the concept of "minor coincidence" even exist to these people?