Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

love being fit to lead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Yinlock posted:

it's true that adderall lets you forget about the concept of fatigue for 12 hours but afterward uhh you remember it pretty hard

That's why you take more, Bing bong

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

brugroffil posted:

https://twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1082985587169247233

e: hell yeah I'm 100% on board with this program

I always thought the Federal Bureau of Drugs, Rape, and Child Murder was an example of wasteful spending. Glad to see others agree.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

forrest trump

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

i'm dying

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

California form the league of Sacramento binch

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

the president has been watching a certain movie about a man overcoming the odds lately

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh my God these search terms are a bottomless pit

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

We all are lmao

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

And that's when the Qanon Cult of 2019 first targeted Forrest Whitaker for assassination.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Get your act together

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

ASenileAnimal posted:

forrest trump

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

trump's (really Scavino's) phone auto-corrected forest to Forrest because he's always texting fellow fasc about how cool and good Nathan Bedford Forrest was

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

ASenileAnimal posted:

forrest trump

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

"It doesn't count as collusion if the campaign manager has been a Russian stooge for years!" is a novel defense I honestly didn't see coming

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1083008283781287938

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

It's a racemic mixture of D and L enantiomers with only 75% being psychoactive. Also, it probably has better purity than home cooked speed and people probably take a lot lower dose unless they intentionally abuse it

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

DO SOMETHING

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

brugroffil posted:

trump's (really Scavino's) phone auto-corrected forest to Forrest because he's always texting fellow fasc about how cool and good Nathan Bedford Forrest was

Hahaha it did it twice

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/RussianMemesLtd/status/1082202933293240320?s=19

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Fire, Forrest, Fire!

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

hell yes finll a good tweet!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

This makes more and more sense the longer I stare at it

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Washington Post posted:

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) will unveil legislation Wednesday mandating two weeks of paid time off for workers in the city, a move that would guarantee paid time off for an additional 500,000 people.

The proposal, which would have to win approval from the City Council, would make New York a pioneer in labor law. No U.S. city or state requires paid time off for workers, while Puerto Rico does require employers to pay for time off. The law would exempt firms with fewer than five employees from the requirement.

quote:

“More than 500,000 hard-working men and women should earn paid personal time when they contribute to the success of their companies,” de Blasio said in an email. “Our city’s businesses will benefit from a more productive, healthier workforce. By putting workers first, New York City’s economy has never been stronger.”

While the City Council is overwhelmingly controlled by Democrats, the plan is likely to engender opposition from the city’s business community, which has already cried foul over the mayor’s tax increases.

The legislation would extend paid leave to 200,000 workers in the hotel and food industries; 180,000 workers in “professional and business services” (such as cleaners, clerical workers and sales workers); and 90,000 workers in retail, according to the mayor’s office.

Companies would be required to grant at least two weeks off for full-time workers and paid time off for part-time workers. It would give employees the ability to gradually accrue paid time off amounting to 10 days over a year.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Finally a thing that speaks to my soul

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Inspector Hound posted:

Oh my God these search terms are a bottomless pit

audiences everywhere agree

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rake your forests California!

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

i will never call this man retarded in the head

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Raze red state suburbia

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

we still have no idea how Manafort, who in 2016 and early 2017 was broke as poo poo on paper, is paying his very expensive lawyers and forfeiting tens of millions

https://twitter.com/awprokop/status/1083009544232624130

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he's right that california forests are insanely mismanaged but uh i don't think that's the solution bud

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Inspector Hound posted:

Get your act together

, which is unlikely,

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Rip STARS Alpha Team member Forrest

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Yinlock posted:

he's right that california forests are insanely mismanaged but uh i don't think that's the solution bud

California and other blue states should sue all the towns in red state suburbia for damages

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

How much of this isn't a lie?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

https://twitter.com/MollyJongFast/status/1083005847972790273

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Lawman 0 posted:

California and other blue states should sue all the towns in red state suburbia for damages

:yeah:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

petit choux posted:

How much of this isn't a lie?

Cutting off money to California is probably real lol

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Yinlock posted:

Uh actually if you cut down all three trees there won't be anything to burn duhhhhhhhhhhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ASenileAnimal posted:

everyone in local music scenes hates cds and it costs over 1000 bucks to do small vinyl releases so alot of local bands are releasing on cassette cause its dirt cheap. also cds are expensive to make for some reason.

also if you do noise or ambient stuff it's like having an extra track in the background for free