Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

I guess eggs can be complicated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tathris
Mar 26, 2010

parabolic posted:

:ohdear: they need to hatch carefully when they're ready but we're here to support them and cheer them on!!

:yeah: :love:

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Confirmed at least one furry on the Smash team

parabolic posted:

me, watching the run

The crazy sword-hops are my favorite part of Halo speedruns

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Majuju posted:

"okay we're coming up on it, let's close the donation incentive, gonna need that word now."

"ooookay, the winner of the donation incentive, 'what curse to yell at the fig tree', with $3120 dollars, is 'MYDUDE'"

<polite clapping>

I DONATED FOR LUNK

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

parabolic posted:

:ohdear: they need to hatch carefully when they're ready but we're here to support them and cheer them on!!

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

SeXReX posted:

And on the 7th split god looked down at his time and was pleased for it was good

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

Kikas posted:

I DONATED FOR LUNK

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Some day when you go to make and eggy in a basket but your eggs are way too big to fit in a slice of bread you'll understand

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Now, in a casual playthrough you might miss the rear end jawbone item, as its stats look like garbage at first glance, but it has a massive damage buff against Philistines that will be super useful during the Samson levels.

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum
So I know most of you wouldn't do this on a casual playthrough, but since this is a speedrun we're absolutely just going to choose to shove our daughters out the door instead of the visitors

Anti Alias
Oct 10, 2012

I will get my adorable paws on that Belmont dick and nothing you can do will stop me.

loquacius posted:

Ahhhh, dammit, looks like Delilah got us with her scissors. We don't have to eat a death here, but the debuff this applies is one of the only things that can take down the Samson character, and he's no longer overpowered. Luckily there's a backup strat once we hit Jericho.

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

SeXReX posted:

Some day when you go to make and eggy in a basket but your eggs are way too big to fit in a slice of bread you'll understand

Egg girth too strong

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Queen Combat posted:

Crack all eggs

just got back from a work meeting and the need to quote this post is why i got a chill mid meeting

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

SeXReX posted:

There are no eggs to big for eggs in holes sir. <:mad:>

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

parabolic posted:

me, watching the run

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

So I know most of you wouldn't do this on a casual playthrough, but since this is a speedrun we're absolutely just going to choose to shove our daughters out the door instead of the visitors

fucking love Fiona Apple
Jun 19, 2013

samus comfy so what

Hey thread I just got out of the shower what's going on.:yikes:

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

src https://imutonearts.tumblr.com/post/176930396491/todays-the-day

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Majuju posted:

"okay we're coming up on it, let's close the donation incentive, gonna need that word now."

"ooookay, the winner of the donation incentive, 'what curse to yell at the fig tree', with $3120 dollars, is 'MYDUDE'"

<polite clapping>

Kikas posted:

"in a regular playthrough you're stuck in this very slow animation for this whole long walk here, lugging this thing around, right? However, we can still spin and the physics get a bit wonky when we spin. There's also this dude he's on a cycle, but if he crosses my path just now... there we go, we offload the cross to Simon of Cyrene"
couch "YEAH GET HYPE FOR SIMONSKIP"

Kikas posted:

"in a regular playthrough you're stuck in this very slow animation for this whole long walk here, lugging this thing around, right? However, we can still spin and the physics get a bit wonky when we spin. There's also this dude he's on a cycle, but if he crosses my path just now... there we go, we offload the cross to Simon of Cyrene"
couch "YEAH GET HYPE FOR SIMONSKIP"

loquacius posted:

Ahhhh, dammit, looks like Delilah got us with her scissors. We don't have to eat a death here, but the debuff this applies is one of the only things that can take down the Samson character, and he's no longer overpowered. Luckily there's a backup strat once we hit Jericho.

parabolic posted:

Now, in a casual playthrough you might miss the rear end jawbone item, as its stats look like garbage at first glance, but it has a massive damage buff against Philistines that will be super useful during the Samson levels.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
"So, since this is a fangame, the code has even more holes than the Old Testament expansion pack of the original. If we pull off this corner clip on the dock, yeah, there it is, we can skip the whole sealed boats and new world Nazarite section, saving hours of time."

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

parabolic posted:

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

:jpmf:

dotfivenine
Jan 5, 2019

I have no idea what I'm doing. I regret nothing.
"Alright so typically we'd have to concieve a child the old fashioned way, but to keep thi sfw and to save frames, we're gonna clip into Mary and just trigger the pregnant flag"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The Garden of Eden zone is just overloaded with exposition cutscenes and drawn-out tutorials, but we don't have time for that, so we're gonna just snatch one of these Knowledge fruits here. They're hard-coded so that our human characters can't touch them until we pass every single tutorial, but there's a loophole if we find one... specific... animal NPC... yep, there's our friend the snake. (CROWD: SNAAAAAAAAKE)

Ravus
Jan 15, 2009

loving love Fiona Apple posted:

Halo, Bible-done-fast and other more general shitposts

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

dotfivenine posted:

"Alright so typically we'd have to concieve a child the old fashioned way, but to keep thi sfw and to save frames, we're gonna clip into Mary and just trigger the pregnant flag"

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Queen Combat posted:

"So, since this is a fangame, the code has even more holes than the Old Testament expansion pack of the original. If we pull off this corner clip on the dock, yeah, there it is, we can skip the whole sealed boats and new world Nazarite section, saving hours of time."

AttackTheMoon
Jul 4, 2015

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

dotfivenine posted:

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

"Eve's naked here because clothing affects your run cycles."

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

ahahahahahahaha

AttackTheMoon
Jul 4, 2015

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

loquacius posted:

The Garden of Eden zone is just overloaded with exposition cutscenes and drawn-out tutorials, but we don't have time for that, so we're gonna just snatch one of these Knowledge fruits here. They're hard-coded so that our human characters can't touch them until we pass every single tutorial, but there's a loophole if we find one... specific... animal NPC... yep, there's our friend the snake. (CROWD: SNAAAAAAAAKE)

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

dotfivenine posted:

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

loquacius posted:

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

dotfivenine posted:

I am SCREAMING LAUGHING

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

dotfivenine posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Evil Badman posted:

"Eve's naked here because clothing affects your run cycles."