Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:kazooieass:
This poll is closed.
COMFY 90 19.40%
CLASSY 31 6.68%
HORNY 157 33.84%
PEPSI 186 40.09%
Total: 464 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Anti Alias
Oct 10, 2012

I will get my adorable paws on that Belmont dick and nothing you can do will stop me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Yukari posted:

When is Octopath happening?

if the donation is met, the next setup block, so like 4 hours from nowish

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

You're wonderful ilu

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

No one's left... Everything's gone...! Zebes is burning!

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

publishko
Feb 16, 2014

Majuju posted:

one last one from me

"so one of the things you all donated for was the optional runthrough of Revelations, this was the DLC added as sort of a 'what if' scenario. they tried some weird stuff with it, it's not really finished, but that lets it serve as sort of a glitch exhibition for the whole run. so to start out, we have to carry messages to all these angels - they give us the airship here, so it's not too bad, just have to go between these churches, just solid movement tech. next up we gotta open the seven seals, these can be done in any order so we actually START with the trumpets and work our way back to the horses.

this means while we're getting the horse guys the great star Wormwood is falling towards the earth, this is working as intended, pretty cool, the devs spent a lot of time on this one...and now, yep, here comes our first major glitch - this dragon only has one head in the game code, but somehow it's got seven heads and ten horns now?"

quality

Anti Alias
Oct 10, 2012

I will get my adorable paws on that Belmont dick and nothing you can do will stop me.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Majuju posted:

one last one from me

"so one of the things you all donated for was the optional runthrough of Revelations, this was the DLC added as sort of a 'what if' scenario. they tried some weird stuff with it, it's not really finished, but that lets it serve as sort of a glitch exhibition for the whole run. so to start out, we have to carry messages to all these angels - they give us the airship here, so it's not too bad, just have to go between these churches, just solid movement tech. next up we gotta open the seven seals, these can be done in any order so we actually START with the trumpets and work our way back to the horses.

this means while we're getting the horse guys the great star Wormwood is falling towards the earth, this is working as intended, pretty cool, the devs spent a lot of time on this one...and now, yep, here comes our first major glitch - this dragon only has one head in the game code, but somehow it's got seven heads and ten horns now?"

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

:mood:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

Majuju posted:

one last one from me

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

link is the most adorable cinnamon roll gay

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Ok one more since everyone else has moved on

"Alright, so this chapter ends when we convince the king of Persia to turn against Haman (CROWD RATTLES NOISEMAKERS) ...sorry, to turn against Evil Adviser Guy Whose Name I Can't Say Because Of An Incentive... (CROWD LAUGHS) and let the Jews live. This Persuasion check is supposed to be an automatic fail until we advance far enough in the story, but because of a glitch any Persuasion check in the game actually auto-succeeds if the NPC in question has a Wisdom score of zero. And what lowers Wisdom fastest, BibleGuy?"

"I believe you're thinking of alcohol, LordOfHosts."

"Indeed I am! Party time, Your Highness!"

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Kungmitsu
May 3, 2013

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

The Lobster posted:

Are you archiving these anywhere?

Not at the moment but I have links set aside for where in the thread each one is:

Garfield Kart
Leisure Suit Larry
Yume Nikki
La Mulana
ALTTP

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

Oh Sent :allears:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Waffles Inc. posted:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

DUCK TALES! WOO-OOO!

publishko
Feb 16, 2014
https://twitter.com/MeCookieMonster/status/1080510119912316929

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

Waffles Inc. posted:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
oh yea if we're tressaposting can i shill this low poly 3d model i made

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

inject gerduo link into my veins

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
SHOW US THE DONK

Xenothral
Aug 1, 2013

loquacius posted:

Ok one more since everyone else has moved on

"Alright, so this chapter ends when we convince the king of Persia to turn against Haman (CROWD RATTLES NOISEMAKERS) ...sorry, to turn against Evil Adviser Guy Whose Name I Can't Say Because Of An Incentive... (CROWD LAUGHS) and let the Jews live. This Persuasion check is supposed to be an automatic fail until we advance far enough in the story, but because of a glitch any Persuasion check in the game actually auto-succeeds if the NPC in question has a Wisdom score of zero. And what lowers Wisdom fastest, BibleGuy?"

"I believe you're thinking of alcohol, LordOfHosts."

"Indeed I am! Party time, Your Highness!"

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

dotfivenine
Jan 5, 2019

I have no idea what I'm doing. I regret nothing.

Waffles Inc. posted:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Nep-Nep posted:

Not at the moment but I have links set aside for where in the thread each one is:

Garfield Kart
Leisure Suit Larry
Yume Nikki
La Mulana
ALTTP

Bless!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

thank you for this :krad:

Anti Alias
Oct 10, 2012

Waffles Inc. posted:

parabolic
Jul 21, 2005

good night, speedfriend

Waffles Inc. posted:

:kimchi::kimchi::kimchi:

dotfivenine
Jan 5, 2019

I have no idea what I'm doing. I regret nothing.

Your Computer posted:

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Your Computer posted:

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Ravus posted:

Studio showing off that he can pronounce Spanish-sounding things properly.

I speak fluent Spanish and am very Mexican (just got white guy genes from my dad, like he did from his dad). :eng101:

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

I want a Tressa hack of the ducktales game now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Your Computer posted:

ahhh! you have a ton of talent!