Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

This necrodancer run :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

tao of lmao posted:

This necrodancer run :stare:
Is he doing the clear with the final character again? I saw that last year and it was nuts.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Is he doing the clear with the final character again? I saw that last year and it was nuts.

it's a character than can't take a hit, can't pick up items and has double bpm for the whole game.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

FactsAreUseless posted:

It's low% (attn: EE) which is crazy as a run but doesn't really work well with a marathon format. Basically he can't touch anything ever, item or enemy.

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
this might not be suited for a marathon

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

runner insisting he needs silence and concentration and the couch guy will never shut up lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

runner insisting he needs silence and concentration and the couch guy will never shut up lol
They're twin brothers.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

it's a character than can't take a hit, can't pick up items and has double bpm for the whole game.
Yeah, that's the last one you unlock. Coda, I think.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

A Necrodancer expansion came out a year or two ago but I haven't spent much time with it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yeah, that's the last one you unlock. Coda, I think.

the devs added it to appease like a dozen people that said the game was 2ez, and they never successfully beat the game in playtesting. the character has a warning "probably impossible!" when you pick them lol

im amazed the guy didnt die 200 more times, that took a lot of precision

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thank god bob was here to fill me in on the Indie Lore

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

thank god bob was here to fill me in on the Indie Lore

:tipshat:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
oh good, a race of a indie roguelike metroidvania, so no one watching knows where anyone is

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

oh good, a race of a indie roguelike metroidvania, so no one watching knows where anyone is
Sounds like a good time to do my nightly Wiifit Personal Fitness Boxing Trainer training.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Speedrunning roguelikes is just about the dumbest poo poo in the world.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Awesome. This is absolutely HYPE as gently caress. *posts fifteen hundred pictures of Genderswapped 12 Year Old Alucard With Isabelle’s Head And A Squid Mouth*

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Awesome. This is absolutely HYPE as gently caress. *posts fifteen hundred pictures of Genderswapped 12 Year Old Alucard With Isabelle’s Head And A Squid Mouth*

lol

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Wormskull posted:

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
TheMexicanRunner is a god this rules

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark posted:

I’m sad I’m missing it. He’s awesome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Skylark posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lmao looks like we got ourselves a new gangtag

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Skylark posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

lol

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Wormskull posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the mexican raunner is epic even tho this game is bad and i call it cuckhead like a sir

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

this run is ruined by the little wiggling thing on his controller that i can't stop looking at

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

"Fallout 3 Replica Gauss Rifle, $125 donation" do they know how a raffle works

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

lmfao

They had a generic amiibo up for raffle with a $15 donation.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

the mexican raunner is epic even tho this game is bad and i call it cuckhead like a sir

it says a lot hes probably the best player of this and he picks the same invincibility upgrade that every complete noob picks first thing

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

GameCube posted:

this run is ruined by the little wiggling thing on his controller that i can't stop looking at

thats a usb cable

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the gently caress is this black thing dangling from the ds4?

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the little white thing sticking out from the cable

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

did tmr just say he's never played gunstar heroes :gonk:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

did tmr just say he's never played gunstar heroes :gonk:

Good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

No donation necessary. I sent in a postcard to try and win the Off the Hook Amiibo 3-pack.