Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FruitPunchSamurai
Oct 20, 2010

So I think what happened with the magic bean plant in Zora's River is that you blew it up with the bomb. I think. I'm pretty sure the plants are destructible. Or your investment did not capitalize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

FruitPunchSamurai posted:

So I think what happened with the magic bean plant in Zora's River is that you blew it up with the bomb. I think. I'm pretty sure the plants are destructible. Or your investment did not capitalize.

I thought there was a finite amount of beans, so the beans are indestructible, otherwise you'd lose out on secrets.

FPzero posted:

He'll dispute it, but I think we're definitely right here.

Update from the bottom of the last page!

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

No, this game is just weird and only one bean spot actually works. The others do have skulltulas, I guess?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I'm not sure but I think you may have forgotten that heart piece underneath the waterfall.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
We can't get it yet, we need Iron Boots. There's a strong current and diving down from above doesn't get you low enough to grab it.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Ah, that makes sense. I just thought you happened to get distracted by the Skulltula maybe. :v:

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

FPzero posted:

He'll dispute it, but I think we're definitely right here.

:pisstape::pisstape::pisstape:

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

The way you guys pronounce character names will never not gently caress with me.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

So, I don't know if you guys noticed later in the stream, but...

...there's a Hookshot target on top of the gate in Ganon's Castle.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

:doh: No we never noticed that. We're bona fide idiots.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Sorry everyone, I've had a few weird days and forgot to post updates. They were ready to go, I just forgot to make them public and post.

Time for us to make very little important progress for the next 6 episodes.

Also we'll probably be recording more this coming Sunday. I'll let the thread know if anyone wants to watch live.

Erainor
Dec 30, 2017

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Having fun watching this and the sandwich related humor!

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

So if I'm remembering correctly, the Forest Temple was in a waterfall/lake area (that's apparently frozen now), and the Water Temple was held in the branches of a big tree in the Forbidden Woods?

This is Medli and Makar all over again.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
make the shopkeeper an offer he can't refuse

buy all his poo poo so he can cash out, run away and never have to worry about the gerudos loving him up ever again

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
does it count as a sandwich if i hollow out a baguette and fill it with pasta

because i did that while watching these videos and now i am a living avatar of pure shame

it was good tho

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Should've taken a picture anyway.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

MarquiseMindfang posted:

because i did that while watching these videos and now i am a living avatar of pure shame

it was good tho

I think there is a Japanese street food that's a hot dog bun filled with noodles and the name is approximately "noodle sandwich" so I think you are good there.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

C-Euro posted:

I think there is a Japanese street food that's a hot dog bun filled with noodles and the name is approximately "noodle sandwich" so I think you are good there.

I wanna say you're talking about Yakisoba Bread? Yeah, its a roll of bread with yakisoba noodles inside.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!

MarquiseMindfang posted:

it was good tho

Nayru forgive me for remembering this but wasn’t that on iCarly?

Weeble
Feb 26, 2016
With what I was eating while watching the latest part I'm trying to think of some way to twist a bowl of soup into being a sandwich....

Very open faced?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
Scoop out a bowl of bread. Add a bread lid. If you're a coward, put some of the scooped-out bread in to soak up the liquid.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

I considered going with "Goku: Child Murderer" as the title but thought better of it.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

MarquiseMindfang posted:

it was good tho

You call yourself an avatar of shame, but I call you a sandwich pioneer. I took this post as inspiration and made a sandwich of my own, a loaf of garlic french bread, spaghetti and meat sauce, topped with a hint of parmesan.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Artix posted:

You call yourself an avatar of shame, but I call you a sandwich pioneer. I took this post as inspiration and made a sandwich of my own, a loaf of garlic french bread, spaghetti and meat sauce, topped with a hint of parmesan.

:bisonyes:

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
Spaghetti bread is delicious. It's a wonderful pile of carbs wrapped up in garlicky carbs.

You gotta up your game though. Bake the spaghetti into a fresh loaf of bread.

pointlessone fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jan 13, 2019

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

We'll be streaming tonight around 6PM EST. The plan is to just keep making progress for about 2 hours and then see where we're at. I'll post again with a stream link once we're about to go live.

We're obviously ahead of the thread by a little bit but you shouldn't be missing too much if you join us tonight having watched everything so far and if you're there at the start there will probably be a minor recap as we remember what we did last time.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Live in a few minutes: https://www.twitch.tv/fpzero Stream's over now, thanks for watching!

FPzero fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jan 14, 2019

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

I was told to post this sandwich in this thread. I guess we're doing that here?

Turkey and ham club.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

During the boss fight I announced I was getting up to make a sandwich because nothing changed.

...turns out nobody thought I was actually going to make a sandwich and ended the stream without me. Oh well. It's tasty.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Back to Deepwood Shrine to gently caress around and maybe make progress?

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

FPzero posted:

Should've taken a picture anyway.

I have recreated it for my boyfriend's birthday since he was eyeing it hungrily last time. It's filled with fusili carbonara, with extra smoky bacon bits.

Now if you'll excuse me, my heart is threatening to explode.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Just kidding, we're still off-track.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
All of these long-rear end falls are giving me gaming vertigo something fierce.

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

Are breakfast sandwiches okay for the thread?

I tried to make an eggs benedict that was portable but it turned out to still be messy due to the yolk and the hollandaise.

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Messy sandwiches are the best sandwiches, 11/10

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

My sandwich of choice. Refried beans, cheese, and enough salsa to count as a food group rather than a condiment. Warms you up on a cold morning and keeps you going all day. Definitely a knife and fork affair though, the salsa adds too much liquid. Without it I've taken them on the go but that's just a burrito by that point.

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

These are some great sandwiches y'all.

Look, I tried REALLY hard on that puzzle and I'm so sad it wasn't the answer.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I ordered a pastrami sandwich on rye tonight 8/10

Also, I'd be very happy if they found a use for shieka stones in this game

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
Have you found the Mask of Truth yet? I was just wondering if the Gossip Stones have any clues about stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

We have not, but at the same time I think that's literally the only Gossip Stone we've seen this whole game? Maybe checking it would've provided a hint to find that invisible chest key.

Oh boy, the Hall of the Dead... But at least we make some progress finally! You can start watching the videos again now.