Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

twoday posted:

Can someone post zoomed-in red-faced trump.jpg plz

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Hot Karl Marx posted:

i do lots of drugs while reading the trump thread including shooms, but this is the first time ive gotten like a terrible anxiety from them.

probably shouldnt have taken them then started packing for my vacation

if you are capable of interacting with a computer much less doing responsible poo poo like packing while on any real psychedelic you are both not taking enough and doing it wrong anyway

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I can’t wait until 2022 when we get to the “Trump’s legacy” part of the national conversation

Biggest one-day stock market performance in history!

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

thanks frog

throg

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

500 minutes is almost an entire hour

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
lmao trumfsp the coward refuses to call a national emergency

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

lol remember when RDR2 sold like 600 million copies in one week and all the people who actually made it got absolutely none of that money desptie working 100 hour weeks

Genocide all gamers and ppl who make games

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Elephanthead posted:

Lol counting on government employees to do something.

only takes a handful. or even a few waitstaff w friends/family in govt

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

lol remember when RDR2 sold like 600 million copies in one week and all the people who actually made it got absolutely none of that money desptie working 100 hour weeks

:capitalism:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

2DCAT posted:

lmao trumfsp the coward refuses to call a national emergency

You should testify again and convince him to.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
watching cosmos is very uplifting

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

campfire posted:

if you are capable of interacting with a computer much less doing responsible poo poo like packing while on any real psychedelic you are both not taking enough and doing it wrong anyway

lol dont tell me what to do bitch

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ParkerMolloy/status/1083850677288357891

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Someone should tell the devs that if they'd made the game as a co-op they wouldve each gotten over a million dollars, probably a lot more

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
CALL THE EMERGENCY YOU loving PISS BITCH

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Addamere posted:

glad to see the elusive 5d100 roll make an appearance :)

5d100 is different than 'random number from 5 to 500' , which is assumed to be a uniform probability distribution - compare the # of ways to roll 500 vs the # of ways to roll 100 in a 5d100 roll for a trivial example

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Ill Peripheral posted:

Genocide all gamers and ppl who make games

most game devs are actual slaves who are so gaslighted into thinking that making games is a hallowed and rare profession that they dont even question the fact that they are being ground into the earth by capital, which also applies to the tech industry in general

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

they got valuable experience which will slightly increase their wages for their next capitalist overlords before their job is automated out of existence

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

campfire posted:

Counter point handle your poo poo

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

crazy cloud posted:

5d100 is different than 'random number from 5 to 500' , which is assumed to be a uniform probability distribution - compare the # of ways to roll 500 vs the # of ways to roll 100 in a 5d100 roll for a trivial example

you did not specify random
:goonsay:

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

same but unironically

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This has been a very lowkey week...
for TRUMP

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Just look at this beautiful stretch of WALL that JUST has been completed.
Don't mind the timestamp from last year, it was JUST completed.
Yes, we have time travel technology. The best technology. Believe me. I never lie.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083783112973320192

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Addamere posted:

you did not specify random uniform
:goonsay:

:nono:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

campfire posted:

probably some lame rear end micro dosing techie bullshit

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Addamere posted:

:hai: I used to have dozens of mods in my Morrowind install and I had for years done my own cracked executables so I could run games without having to have the disc in the tray or whatever, but the other day I needed to mount an ISO and install some drivers and I was like whaaat this is the year 2019 and effort is required??? :confused: ???

Nowadays of course I don't even touch Morrowind, an elegant game from a more civilized age, and instead deal with brutalist Skyrim

every 6 months I look at my Morrowind folder, forget what I did and what I installed, and spend a whole day reinstalling everything and mods. Then I play for 30 hours and forget about it for 6 months, rinse and repeat. The other day I checked and I have 4 separate Morrowind install folders spread across 3 drives kill me

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I mean the Dems are also sociopaths but for some reason also masochists

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

mcbexx posted:

Just look at this beautiful stretch of WALL that JUST has been completed.
Don't mind the timestamp from last year, it was JUST completed.
Yes, we have time travel technology. The best technology. Believe me. I never lie.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083783112973320192

I was wondering when he’d pivot to, “THE WALL HAS BEEN DONE ALL ALONG”. He must have gotten his photo op kicks in already.

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
https://twitter.com/ashleyfeinberg/status/1083853245573787648

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Shageletic posted:

End of February poo poo-shows, off the top of the dome, that TRUMP WALL will derail:

SNAP

All of Ag loans and subsidies

All civil cases in America

All FHA grants and subsidies (Section 8 rents) gone

FDA and USDA inspections halted

All science funds for 2019 not approved

TSA and Air traffic strike

No refunds or collection by the IRS

Lord Chaos rises with his flailing whip the size of the Metronome in Philadelphia, battles Gritty

MAGA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
i just want to know why i feel like world is going to crush me in 10m when i usually get so mind hosed i cant even type properly