Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

BGrifter posted:

Every Lions fan should lie awake in bed at night staring into the void knowing this is all their fault.

I do this, and I wish there was a support group for people with my affliction.

Stop stigmatizing Lions fandom, people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Vikings fans are the loving worst.

I worked the front desk at a hotel in Green Bay for a few years and saw fans of every team roll through on gameday weekends.

I can tell you this: Vikings fans are the only ones I ever saw start honest to god knock down drag out fist fights in the parking lot. ...with EACH OTHER.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
This owns I love when Bears fans self own

https://twitter.com/madkenney/status/1084162104469393408?s=19

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Now in slomo

https://twitter.com/SInow/status/1084183267354570754?s=19

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Big Beef City posted:

I worked the front desk at a hotel in Green Bay for a few years and saw fans of every team roll through on gameday weekends.

I can tell you this: Vikings fans are the only ones I ever saw start honest to god knock down drag out fist fights in the parking lot. ...with EACH OTHER.

tell me about the bills fans

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

god drat this owns
https://twitter.com/ESPNMichele/status/1084183263726522368

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

MikeCrotch posted:

Tell me stories about Lions fans eatin' rear end.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

fuckin' lmao

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

LabyaMynora posted:

Tell me stories about Lions fans eatin' rear end.

Eating rear end is probably the only kind of eating I'll be doing after Brexit tbh

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

A real life Man Getting Hit By Football. Incredible

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Now this is art.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Speculation is that Antonio Brown could be gotten for a 2nd rounder, and for as negative as I am about trading for players I think for a player of that quality for a pick that (relatively) cheap I think Gute should go for it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

MikeCrotch posted:

I looked it up, they only played there once when I worked there, and I might not even have worked that weekend (it was 13 years ago) so... I got nothing that stands out, sorry.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

more like BOLLOCKnese

Big Beef City posted:

I looked it up, they only played there once when I worked there, and I might not even have worked that weekend (it was 13 years ago) so... I got nothing that stands out, sorry.

I'm pretty sure 13 years ago was before the parking lot of Ralph Wilson Stadium became a modern day sodom and gomorrah anyway

schmitty9800
Feb 10, 2003

Hot Diggity! posted:

I love when Bears fans self own

I demand equal time

https://twitter.com/madkenney/status/1084187303373955073

Styles Bitchley
Nov 13, 2004

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN
I'm glad the Colts lost so next year when the Lions are 1-5 we don't have to hear disillusioned fans citing their season of how they can still get it together and go all the way. Also no more Ebron talk.

Funny poo poo though, they moved on from Ebron and Tate and not even a year later those two players combined for more playoff wins in January 2019 than the Lions in over 25 years.

:sad:

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Big Dick Nick gonna get the Pack a slightly better Pick! :toot:

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Alahon Jeffery was a sleeper agent.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao the bears might hire rob ryan

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

R.D. Mangles posted:

That would actually own.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

R.D. Mangles posted:

Please please please

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Pops Mgee posted:

Please please please

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/AaronNagler/status/1084510239351816192

Also Campen is gone and joined the Browns

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

God, the Packers are such a lame team

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

sponges posted:

What exactly would you prefer? A team's president bitching about his mom's turkey being too dry during the holidays?
His mom calling him 'bitch-made' and have him start crying during the interview to remind you of your own life?
What dorky "ok, mom..." stories WOULD be ok to share, after being asked, in your expert opinion?

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

What exactly would you prefer? A team's president bitching about his mom's turkey being too dry during the holidays?
His mom calling him 'bitch-made' and have him start crying during the interview to remind you of your own life?
What dorky "ok, mom..." stories WOULD be ok to share, after being asked, in your expert opinion?

yes

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

sponges posted:

I never heard him talk before and oh my god what the gently caress. Also, that wig is ridiculous.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

R.D. Mangles posted:

This would seriously concern me. I don't mind Pagano, he has proven he can be a good defensive coordinator. Rob Ryan is just terrible

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Sataere posted:

This would seriously concern me. I don't mind Pagano, he has proven he can be a good defensive coordinator. Rob Ryan is just terrible

it's for OLB coach, not coordinator

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

SKULL.GIF posted:

it's for OLB coach, not coordinator

I know. Still don't like him

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

LabyaMynora posted:

I never heard him talk before and oh my god what the gently caress. Also, that wig is ridiculous.

He kind of looks like Mark Davis or Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's unfortunate that the extremely bald petty Packers fans are so jealous of the extremely handsome and likable Lions fans whose team has triumphantly crushed theirs four times in a row now.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

VJeff posted:

It's unfortunate that the extremely bald petty Packers fans are so jealous of the extremely handsome and likable Lions fans whose team has triumphantly crushed theirs four times in a row now.

we have so little, don't take this from us

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1084940632064475136?s=19

I dunno how to feel about this. It's another old coach with a solid reputation. It feels like this will add to the annual offseason Vikehype without addressing what's really wrong (The o-line.)

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Darth Brooks posted:

I dunno how to feel about this. It's another old coach with a solid reputation. It feels like this will add to the annual offseason Vikehype without addressing what's really wrong (The o-line.)

Presumably Kubiak is there to help instill a zone blocking scheme, which Easton, Elflein and O'Neill should be great fits for. Remmers will surely be swapped out, but I doubt it will be a free agency. And since we're not drafting Quentin Nelson, the whole thing will almost assuredly blow up in the Vikings faces again.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

VJeff posted:

lol I honestly forgot about this

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

WHOOPS posted:

Presumably Kubiak is there to help instill a zone blocking scheme, which Easton, Elflein and O'Neill should be great fits for. Remmers will surely be swapped out, but I doubt it will be a free agency. And since we're not drafting Quentin Nelson, the whole thing will almost assuredly blow up in the Vikings faces again.

Thanks, now we can loving FINALLY get the annual offseason Vikings Hypetrain up and chugging again.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Darth Brooks posted:

I really hope Klint's middle name isn't Kevin

Edit OH gently caress

wikipedia posted:

Kubiak and his wife, Rhonda, have three sons: Klint, Klay, and Klein. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Kubiak

Whooping Crabs fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jan 15, 2019

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Gary, you fuckin' idiot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Sign hunt you cowards