Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol Awesome, they got a calculator out and some notebook paper and poo poo for this run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
we are in full yump territory here

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol this is Wormskull's favorite poo poo. The cabal of slovenly euro-pederasts wearing pajamas and playing some insane fanmade platformer.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Why is this 90 minutes long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: Oh poo poo its Luka. This game is hype now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can play all these games for free. Just go to delicious dash fruit dot com.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I hate these games

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

In Training posted:

Lol this is Wormskull's favorite poo poo. The cabal of slovenly euro-pederasts wearing pajamas and playing some insane fanmade platformer.

one guy already said he wanted to kiss the little girl protagonist

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I Wanna Kill the Kamilia 2

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oil of Paris posted:

one guy already said he wanted to kiss the little girl protagonist

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can desync the kids by using a line-dash yump to readjust the sub pixels. sweating bullets try to remember if he checked in with his probation officer yet today

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh good they also got the voice actor from the 8 year old Japanese girl text to speech that Europeople use for donation reading. Epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

God I hope this run gets mercy killed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DAWN OF THE LAST DAY...
Retarded Swedish Jeffrey Dahmer: Oooh frick it! Miku! Your zetoi roku is soooo hype! lol On my stream I am very naughty so I am holdings back here.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is a meme in my chet. When I say zis is za run, it's totally not keks out big time while navigating a screen full of 1000000 goombas and dying for the 5th time in a row

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought this guy ran this game. gently caress you.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

DAWN OF THE LAST DAY...
Retarded Swedish Jeffrey Dahmer: Oooh frick it! Miku! Your zetoi roku is soooo hype! lol On my stream I am very naughty so I am holdings back here.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao He's going to mercy kill himself.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Did nobody else just see that that level had Swastika patterns in it. Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Two guys from the Russian community are remaking this game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ze Russian community... They making a remake of this game. WTF? This is insane.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Nebraska Corn Huskers Plaid Longjohns Slouched Boner-Hiding Posture gamer is epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shout outs to Boshy!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Everything about this is as gross as it could possibly be. Shame on you, Uyama.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao. At least their getting what they deserve. gently caress YOU!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can keep reading DAN-GIT. I am calm. Cool calm and collectet. Keep reading donations. Go ahead and keep reading donations. *turning red* Yeah, you can keep reading the donations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm good. *breathing heavily* I'm very chill. *sighing and voice breaking* I'm just losing confidence on the jamp. I'm fine.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

love memes and slamming my head into a brick wall

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's going to cry in his Subaru impreza for 5 hours after this run.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

all the white nationalist types say there's a muslim takeover of europe happening and no one cares, but really this portion of gdq is proving that strict saudi style sharia law would only benefit the degenerates from norway, germany, and the rest of that disgusting continent

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

all the white nationalist types say there's a muslim takeover of europe happening and no one cares, but really this portion of gdq is proving that strict saudi style sharia law would only benefit the degenerates from norway, germany, and the rest of that disgusting continent

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I'm good. *breathing heavily* I'm very chill. *sighing and voice breaking* I'm just losing confidence on the jamp. I'm fine.

zee yump

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Eef I dowdge them.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

we got a 5 dollar donation form hannibal lector. can i get a shoutout to killing women and wearing their skin. crowd, i'll donate 5 more if you shout Ich habe eines kinder childs kopf in mein refridgerator

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The epic strat of running a game where no one could possibly deny anything you say about its difficulty or how often trained professional speedrunners blow it on an easy boss because your playing one probably no one else does.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

we got a 5 dollar donation form hannibal lector. can i get a shoutout to killing women and wearing their skin. crowd, i'll donate 5 more if you shout Ich habe eines kinder childs kopf in mein refridgerator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008