Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

VitalSigns posted:

I can't tell if it's this or if there's a "Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a man, baby" conspiracy theory I don't know about

I've never heard a whiff of that one, but yeah it's hard to tell if they're bigoted or just stupid. Kind of like how Trump calling Kevin McCarthy “Steve” all the time is even money between “symptom of early onset dementia” and “didn’t care enough to learn the House Minority leader's name”.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lordbeef/status/1084581554737696768

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Time-travelling Q created the Mandela Effect by altering the past?

I'm surprised that "saving Nelson Mandela from dying in prison so he could become President of a post-apartheid South Africa" is something QAnons would support

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

VitalSigns posted:

I can't tell if it's this or if there's a "Ruth Bader Ginsburg is a man, baby" conspiracy theory I don't know about

Everyone is trans.

Even the Big Bang Theory.

Ague Proof fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Jan 14, 2019

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
so what is the significance of bazinga then

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

exploded mummy posted:

so what is the significance of bazinga then

Bring Adrenochrome, Zuck, I'm Never Getting Arrested

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

Ague Proof posted:

Everyone is trans.

I've seen that before. They think that every first lady in modern history was trans. Except Melania, of course. Also, Stephen Hawking was a series of different people.

It's all part of the Evil Agenda to erode the moral fabric of America, or something.

My Facebook lady got a 30 day Facebook suspension so I don't have anything fun. Her last post before she got banned was all about how Jim Acosta and Huma Abedin are "white hats" working FOR the Great Plan, not against it. This earned her a LOT of ire, especially for Huma, since Huma is purportedly in the definitely-real "hillary clinton eating children" video.

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

I've seen that before. They think that every first lady in modern history was trans. Except Melania, of course. Also, Stephen Hawking was a series of different people.

It's all part of the Evil Agenda to erode the moral fabric of America, or something.

It's a thing

https://voat.co/v/Transvestigation

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
If evil leftists are trying to erode the fabric of a moral society by normalizing transgender people, why are all these famous people pretending not to be trans?

I've found the one, singular flaw in their theory here.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Dr Christmas posted:

If evil leftists are trying to erode the fabric of a moral society by normalizing transgender people, why are all these famous people pretending not to be trans?

I've found the one, singular flaw in their theory here.

It's a slow introduction to inoculate the population its like you dont even know how this works.

Illuminti
Dec 3, 2005

Praise be to China's Covid-Zero Policy

Ague Proof posted:

Everyone is trans.

Vladimir Putin is on that list.....
And Trumps...

That's pretty bleak for that poster, he doesn't even have a hero to save him. The whole world has already gone full trans new world order

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I hate people who make claims or broad assumptions and when you press them, they say YOU should research.

No, fucker, provide evidence for your claims like normal, sane humans do.

My insane right wing Canadian aunt and her even more insane fb friends try this with me all the time

No morons, I'm not the one trying to prove loving insane things to sane people; show me the loving evidence

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Dr Christmas posted:

The conspiracy theory idea is that the rich and powerful castrate young boys and make them their sex slave girl wives. Which whatever, that sounds like a thing a roman emperor would do.

I like how muddled it gets where apparently this sex slave program has very good upward mobility so like, hillary clinton who is very clearly a very very high ranking member of the conspiracy is simultaneously one of these. Like they may be satanic monsters but they run a tight meritocracy where even the sex slaves can get top positions.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
I mean at some level I wish we lived in the crazy world those people imagine because if it were so straightforward to just change gender that every powerful person is secretly trans but nobody can tell I'd be a woman.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
So if someone on that list publicly transitioned, would they be double trans, or would they roll back over to cis?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

The conspiracy theory idea is that the rich and powerful castrate young boys and make them their sex slave girl wives. Which whatever, that sounds like a thing a roman emperor would do.

I like how muddled it gets where apparently this sex slave program has very good upward mobility so like, hillary clinton who is very clearly a very very high ranking member of the conspiracy is simultaneously one of these. Like they may be satanic monsters but they run a tight meritocracy where even the sex slaves can get top positions.

It's more like the second Rome than the first. The devshirme system is reprehensible, yes, but it did have beneficial consequences. There weren't many other avenues for young Christian boys to gain power and upward mobility, but once forcibly conscripted it wad possible for them to work their way up to the highest bureaucratic positions, like grand vizier, or Secretary of State.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/chriscaesar/status/1084967716514131968?s=21

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Yes every instance of the letter Q is a super secret sign to you, you loving poo poo eating asshat.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

twistedmentat posted:

Yes every instance of the letter Q is a super secret sign to you, you loving poo poo eating asshat.

He's a not insane person making a joke.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

#BBQanon

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Ague Proof posted:

Everyone is trans.

I was going to say, there's a whole Youtube cottage industry of mentally ill people going on about how pretty much literally every single woman in the public sphere is actually MTF. Like you have your traditional Right Wing and transphobic/misogynistic standbys of more athletic and fit women like Serena Williams and poo poo, plus other ladies who have the audacity to not be ultra femme waifs, but also pretty much all sorts of traditionally feminine women too.

Other than Michelle Obama - which is its own can of worms - I don't think the Qult has really bought in, at least by and large, to the whole 'ciswomen are actually a myth' meme just yet.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Feinne posted:

I mean at some level I wish we lived in the crazy world those people imagine because if it were so straightforward to just change gender that every powerful person is secretly trans but nobody can tell I'd be a woman.

If only we had plastic surgeons as good as in Saint's Row where you could go in as a balding Asian man and come out as a short fat African American woman. :smith:

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1085189370783490053

https://twitter.com/travis_view/status/1085187950197919747

*Machieavellianly* "Hamburders."

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
They're not getting the true message of the hands, they're stopping early:

Trump's hands are out, signifying five by five. "Five by five" is used in the movie Aliens by the dropship pilot. Aliens features actor Lance Henrikson as an android. As we all know, Lance Henrikson was also in the movie Pumpkinhead, about an old man who summons a terrifying monster to wreak vengeance on the people who killed his daughter. Trump is telling us that terrible vengeance is about to be unleashed upon his foes.

Pieces of Peace
Jul 8, 2006
Hazardous in small doses.

Local Weather posted:

I have a theory based on experiences with a number of stoners: Every day you smoke weed you do not age emotionally that day. So if you're a daily smoker from the day you're 17 until sometime in your late 20's, you will be effectively emotionally 17 years old.

Good news, I know several people in the rehab field, from AAs to Doctors of Psychiatry, who agree with your theory.

Bad news, rehab is about on par with nursing for "people with a medicine background who believe in quackery," so I cannot attest to the validity.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Corsair Pool Boy posted:

It seems to me like Q is turning into the Donald Trump Fan Club - liking him is largely the only thing the Qult has in common at this point.

I'd love to know what percentage of people that like Trump AND are familiar with QAnon do not identify with it on some level or actively dislike it. I have a feeling it would be.... disturbing.

It's a few months old and only covers Florida but here's a poll on Qanon. Basically most everybody thinks it's nuts and personal political leanings don't seem to make much of a difference.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ruh roh

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Chelsea's green pancakes are a worse form of abuse than the Planet Pizza gang could ever cook up

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

zoux posted:

Ruh roh

No Chelsea!

:lol: at the loving lunatics who will herald this as a confession

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I hope she's trolling them.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

I hope she's trolling them.

ohhhh McGillicutty that error will cost you a double

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/coasttocoastam/status/1084907669704634376?s=12

I have questions

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

zoux posted:

I have questions

How do you know the cruise from South Africa to Australia really was that short? Have you actually confirmed that the clocks on board the ship have not been manipulated by the crew? Are you a clock? No? So how do you know?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dying in Antarctica trying to find the Ice Wall to own the globists

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

do flat earthers refuse to fly? do they refuse to use GPS in their cars?

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

They probably think airliners take longer routes to maintain the illusion and have special windows to make it seem like the Earth has a curve.

And GPS is an invention of the eeevil globalists and obviously cannot be trusted.

EDIT: I need to stop reading about this poo poo, it was way too easy come up with that.

Neo_Crimson fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jan 16, 2019

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

Planes are evidence of the flat earth because they aren't constantly tipping their nose downward to fly around the curve.

GPS is provided by weather balloons / cell phone towers (or both, depending on who you ask).

Neo_Crimson posted:

They probably think airliners take longer routes to maintain the illusion and have special windows to make it seem like the Earth has a curve.

Correct.

(Although to be fair you really can't detect the curvature of the earth at 40,000 feet, at least not with the naked eye)

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

TulliusCicero posted:

Dying in Antarctica trying to find the Ice Wall to own the globists

I mean if you believe in flat earth isn't like, going over the edge a risk

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

zoux posted:

I thought they believe the edges of the Earth just go on forever into the void, and the poles are just the beginning of the Ice wall?

I can't keep their insane flat earth fan-fiction straight

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

New Yorp New Yorp posted:

Planes are evidence of the flat earth because they aren't constantly tipping their nose downward to fly around the curve.

GPS is provided by weather balloons / cell phone towers (or both, depending on who you ask).

Correct.

(Although to be fair you really can't detect the curvature of the earth at 40,000 feet, at least not with the naked eye)

Man, watching some idiot in 2016 take a spirit level on a plane to try to prove flat earth was absolutely awesome and hilarious. I couldn't get enough of it. And then Trump won and Pizzagate happened and the gravity of the situation finally started to set it :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

zoux posted:

the oceans ends at the ice wall.